Old June 22nd, 2006 #201
bedford

Has anyone seen the commercial for the cell phone company which features
a white guy and a black guy wqalking on treadmills next to each other? The
white guy has a cell phone that plays tunes and he is telling the black guy
how great his new cell phone is and that some sucker left in in the gym and
he(white guy) found it. The black guy then hits the off button on the white
guys treadmill which makes him fall on his butt. Then the black guy grabs
the cell phone and says "I was wondering where I lost this".
The subtext: White guys are criminals and black guys are innocent victims. When I see these types of ads I always ask myself what would
happen if the racial roles were reversed.

Old June 22nd, 2006 #202
thesicilian

The problem is youre all too obsessed with civiilty
death to civilty and fuck all those who preach it
Ill NEVER BE CIVIL
mafia is tough
sicilians will never back down never

Old June 26th, 2006 #203
N.B. Forrest

Commercials for Brinks home alarm systems: All the burglars depicted are White men. Same shit in one for a law enforcement career program offered by a no-name kwalege.

Cowardly corporate cunts.

Old June 26th, 2006 #204
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

If it weren't for TV ads and the marketing industry in general, the nigger unemployment rate would be a shitload higher than it already is.

Useful idiots.

My local cable service starts on the information channel which tells you about all the features and services with your cable provider. There's a niggerette with a big old butt and a little skinny Urkel nigger and they're just the Whitest, most informative, most super duper helpful goobers you'd ever care to witness.

I swear niggers take annoying White males and Whites in general to a whole new level, it's almost an art form. I mean here you have a race of people who never figured out the wheel, bucket, or written language and they're waltzing around like a protected species in an advanced civilization that they couldn't dream of creating in a million years. Bunch of baboons touting the wonders of the Space Shuttle or something.

Old June 27th, 2006 #205
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Commercial for Dairy Queen Restaurants

The commercial goes as follows: A dorky, middle-aged white man (referred to hereon out as “white man A”) boards an airplane. Prior to sitting down and stowing his bags in the adjacent overhead compartment, white man A sets a Dairy Queen “Blizzard” (a fatty, sugary anti-food concoction) on the extended tray in front of his airline seat seat.

Another dorky-looking white man, (“white man B”) positioned in the seat next to our “protagonist,” covertly seizes the Blizzard cup and begins eating its contents. Startled by the disappearance of his Blizzard cup, white man A turns his energy towards finding the missing “treat.” In the process of doing so, white man A becomes distracted in his efforts to stow his bags in the overhead stowage compartment, the result of which lands a piece of luggage squarely on the head of a negro mammy-like figure.

This sequence of events repeats, complete with a second piece of luggage landing upon the noble negro’s head. The negro mammy, having been filled with “righteous indignation” by the bumbling actions of white man A, proceeds to flog said individual.

Thus ends another commercial featuring one of the advertising industry’s favorite contemporary archetypes: the assumedly “comical” albeit contemptible white man who fouls up even the simplest of scenarios, much to the detriment of the oftentimes helpful blacks and browns within his vicinity.

Old June 29th, 2006 #206
Tyler Durden

The new Becks beer commercial shows fast shots of white women dancing and every few shots is a dancing male nigger. Dancing white girl-dancing white girl-DANCING MALE NIGGER-dancing white girl-dancing white girl-THE SAME UGLY DANCING MALE NIGGER. I want to fucking barf everytime I see how they used a nigger to fuck up a good German name.

Old June 29th, 2006 #207
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
Commercials for Brinks home alarm systems: All the burglars depicted are White men.
You mean , that you didn't know that all criminals are white men
You must not watch enough TV .

Old July 11th, 2006 #208
Tyler Durden

Washington mutual bank's newest commercial has about 10 bankers (all white men) talking about a banker who is doing good things for his customers like free checking, higher interest rates to savings accounts and other things like that, as if it's a bad thing. In other words this banker is treating his customers more than fair and they don't like it. Then they all shut up when the good banker enters the room. The good banker is a nigger and the white bankers stop talking behind his back and kiss his ass. I've have seen whites do this though.

Old July 18th, 2006 #209
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

In passing I caught a glimpse of what I believe to have been a commercial for Tilex mold and mildew remover (bathroom cleaning product). Although I can't recall much detail since I basically walked by the TV on which the ad was playing, it entailed a goofy white guy having his toupee/hairpiece removed and used as a scrub pad by a "no-nonsense," black-as-coal nigger buck. If anyone can confirm that this was a Tilex ad, please do so.

Old September 24th, 2006 #210
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Default VW "Crash" Ad Deals Double-Fisted Jewish Blow to White Males

There's no need for me to describe this blatantly loxist commercial in excruciating detail when you can view it via this URL:

http://img.slate.com/media/11/060508_ARC_VWLike_110.wmv

Thumbnail review:

Niggero passenger upbraids VW-driving whitey over his vernacular and speech idiosyncrasies; whitey crashes car, almost killing his "highly valued" black passenger. The jewish upshot here is that A) white speech is moronic and worthy of ridicule and B) white males are incompetent drivers. This commerical is an anti-world flip of the reality I live in: a reality in which niggers are the bad drivers and nigger ebonical babbling is more annoying and less intelligible than even the most far-flung of white American dialects.

Old September 24th, 2006 #211
Tyler Durden

Century 21... A poor white mother kissing the black ass of a female nigger real estate agent for working so hard to get them into a home. The white mother was so poor that the female nigger real estate agent had to search through more than 30 houses to find one that the worthless poor white woman could afford. Thanks to this hard working sucessful niggress the poor white unmarried maker of bastard children found a home. Thank you nigger, thank you for helping my poor white uneducated ass find a home. Without the help of this sucessful hard working nigger I don't know where the white woman would have ended up. Thank you nigger!

Old September 24th, 2006 #212
Tyler Durden

A man gets out of a suv after spending a weekend with his family. He huggs the kids while they say "good bye daddy". Then the balless pussie white wimp father looks at the mother with sad greatful eyes and thanks her for asking him to join them for the weekend. Eventhough this has no racial undertones it leaves the watcher with the feeling of a spineless cheating white male being dumped off to resume his empty lonely life without his family. Thanks to this understanding, strong symbol of a unmarried white american woman the father was able to have some time with his children. The first thing I thought was "I wonder what he did to lose his family". I know of 4 white single fathers raising children on their own because #1) the mothers were doing drugs #2) the mothers were whoring around with spics #3) both. I'm beginning to hate white american women as much as niggers, spics and kikes.

Old September 24th, 2006 #213
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
A man gets out of a suv after spending a weekend with his family. He huggs the kids while they say "good bye daddy". Then the balless pussie white wimp father looks at the mother with sad greatful eyes and thanks her for asking him to join them for the weekend. Eventhough this has no racial undertones it leaves the watcher with the feeling of a spineless cheating white male being dumped off to resume his empty lonely life without his family. Thanks to this understanding, strong symbol of a unmarried white american woman the father was able to have some time with his children. The first thing I thought was "I wonder what he did to lose his family". I know of 4 white single fathers raising children on their own because #1) the mothers were doing drugs #2) the mothers were whoring around with spics #3) both. I'm beginning to hate white american women as much as niggers, spics and kikes.
Was this a Ford ad? I think I may have seen this one, but I'm not sure.

Old September 25th, 2006 #214
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Smith
Was this a Ford ad? I think I may have seen this one, but I'm not sure.
I've seen it also, but I have no idea what they were selling. My focus is solely on the disgust the ad generates in me.

Old September 25th, 2006 #215
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
A man gets out of a suv after spending a weekend with his family. He huggs the kids while they say "good bye daddy". Then the balless pussie white wimp father looks at the mother with sad greatful eyes and thanks her for asking him to join them for the weekend.
I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one enraged by this jew-feminist inspired piece of shit, disguised as a commercial.
The point of this "commercial" (for the ford freestyle, btw) is to enforce the idea that White Mens' balls are squarely in the purse of White wymyn, and that's just how it is. Get used to it White Man!!!
Note that she is dropping the poor dupe off in front of his new, yet shitty apartment (where he is now forced to live, after being ass-raped in court by the merciless kike/cunt-driven divorce/male-abuse industry). The smirking twat drives away with the guy's kids ( that he is still paying for), in the new car (that he is still paying for) to the house (that he is still paying for) where he once lived.

Let's all celebrate the wonders and power of the all-wise, all-knowing, all noble vagina!!!

Makes me want to fucking puke everytime I see it, and that's pretty fucking often...

FUCK YOU YOU FILTHY-RAT-FUCKING-JEWS, YOUR TIME IS COMING!!!

Old October 1st, 2006 #216
carl_rylander

Default Nike's "Briscoe High Football" Commerical

Anti-white Nike ad. Catch the nigger kid's miscegenatrix mother five seconds into the commerical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t08PKbIfuXw

Old October 2nd, 2006 #217
Tyler Durden

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_rylander
Anti-white Nike ad. Catch the nigger kid's miscegenatrix mother five seconds into the commerical.

This kind of shit makes me sick. God damn kikes.

Old October 5th, 2006 #218
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_rylander

They have shown this crap before just about every movie I have seen lately, even Disney. My 8 year old sister saw it and said eww thats sick I said yes, it is very sick. Not only is it racially sick, but is completely dumb and makes no sense, like every nike commercial I have ever seen.

Old October 5th, 2006 #219
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Even when I was young child, I was instictively repulsed by racial mixing. Nobody taught me or influenced me. To me I was more confortable by persons resembling myself and my family. Strong racial instincts like that is about self preservation.

If it is said that "God created us to be special and unique", by golly! you'd better appreciate that you are white and should be proud of it!
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 8th, 2006 #220
Gaian Meroveus

What amases me everytime I switch on the tube, is the blatancy of the overt multiculturalist messages these commercials are intentionally scripted to convey.
You can't see a happy "White" household without the obligatory little Asian princess; Most likely mirroring the all too disturbing reality of pervasive White adoption of chinese inport babies. And even the Adult oriented commercials such as those for: cell phones, credit cards, or travel agencies, 75% of the time have a white man paired with a Mongol female if not with some delightfully hip Negress.

One could make the argument that it is merely a marketing strategy to convey the advertisements message with as broad a demographic appeal as possible.
One could also suggest it is just business as usual in the Zionist dominated media. After all, Madison Avenue is as Jewish an Address as Hollywood.

All of these white men with Asian girl images are intentionally designed to accustom us to such scenarios and assimilate these images subconsciously as normal and unremarkable, socially acceptable and even attractive. Who do you think authors these commercial campaigns? Probably the same percentage by ethnicity as one will find in any other sector of the media or entertainment industry.

The Zionist is aware that more white men are less repelled by an Asian female than the strikingly crude and alien features of a Negress.
Thus they have suddenly focused the attentions of their multiculti propaganda on encouraging white/ Asian miscegenation.

It's all so blatantly obvious. Where's my tivo?

Awe, Isn't this a heartwarming scene?

_JJF.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread