Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2012 #21
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Who started all this false flag rumour mongering?
......you.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #22
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Paging Gerry Fable: UFO seen at Olympics

Quote:





As fireworks lit up the heavens above the Olympics opening ceremony, watched by around a billion people, something else was seen among the whizz-bangs in the night sky... a UFO.

It may have ticked all the cliche boxes - saucer-shaped, bulge in the middle, metallic - but no one has yet stepped forward to explain the slow-moving object.

The incident came right at the close of last Friday's spectacular at the Olympic Park stadium in Stratford, east London at around 12.30am.

And it was just as Nick Pope, one of the UK’s top UFO experts, predicted only weeks ago - that mass summer events would be a prime time for crafts from other worlds to present themselves to mankind.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181066/Olympics-2012-UFO-sighted-Games-opening-ceremony.html safe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-ceremony.html normal


__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #23
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default



 
Old July 31st, 2012 #24
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

You and your UFO conspiracy theories. Go take your meds, Bev.

Edit: I was just being sarcastic but it didn't take the SPLC long to derail this thread did it?
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #25
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
You and your UFO conspiracy theories. Go take your meds, Bev.
LOL!

I don't actually believe in UFOs, really - openminded on the subject, but I know several people have been convinced they would put in an appearance at the games.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #26
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post


"The two X-47B demonstrators are planned to have a three-year test program at Edwards AFB and NAS Patuxent River, Maryland, culminating in sea trials in 2013." Link.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #27
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
You and your UFO conspiracy theories. Go take your meds, Bev.

Edit: I was just being sarcastic but it didn't take the SPLC long to derail this thread did it?
Only just seen your edit.

Who started the meme inb4Akins? That did make me lol.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #28
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
LOL!

I don't actually believe in UFOs, really - openminded on the subject, but I know several people have been convinced they would put in an appearance at the games.
There are clearly unidentified flying objects as reputable pilots and other aviation professionals have observed and testified seeing at various times. Even astronauts have seen something wherein one is to be heard saying, "we have visitors."

The aviation community doesn't call them UFOs though and have another name for them. There does seem to be something in the skies that cannot not be readily identified or categorized by known science. Could be military aircraft or something non-terrestrial.

I believe there is something that people see that are as of yet unidentified as to type and origin.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #29
Svante
MQ1 warrior drone
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ragnarök with Loki and Heimdall
Posts: 38
Svante
Default

.
It is perhaps Israel drone.
__________________
.
The Euro will not default until the dollar collapses, then there will be no currency aside from gold, silver, guns and food.- Robert Fisk
.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #30
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
There are clearly unidentified flying objects as reputable pilots and other aviation professionals have observed and testified seeing at various times. Even astronauts have seen something wherein one is to be heard saying, "we have visitors."

The aviation community doesn't call them UFOs though and have another name for them. There does seem to be something in the skies that cannot not be readily identified or categorized by known science. Could be military aircraft or something non-terrestrial.

I believe there is something that people see that are as of yet unidentified as to type and origin.
Well, there are too many people with too-similar descriptions for me to dismiss it out of hand. I have always wondered about secret military aircraft - who knows what sort of spying craft certain countries have at their disposal? Aliens with big heads and big eyes = space suits or purposeful disguises? I dunno.

The fact that believers are so eagerly painted as nutters along with all the secrecy about that place in Nevada (?) also makes me wonder whether there's anything in it, but I don't think I will truly believe in them until I see something myself. However, it wouldn't surprise me too much to find they exist.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #31
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, there are too many people with too-similar descriptions for me to dismiss it out of hand. I have always wondered about secret military aircraft - who knows what sort of spying craft certain countries have at their disposal? Aliens with big heads and big eyes = space suits or purposeful disguises? I dunno.

The fact that believers are so eagerly painted as nutters along with all the secrecy about that place in Nevada (?) also makes me wonder whether there's anything in it, but I don't think I will truly believe in them until I see something myself. However, it wouldn't surprise me too much to find they exist.
Any type of craft seen flying in our atmosphere originated on our planet. There are no planets capable of supporting life outside our solar system that are within travelling distance to our own.

People have no concept of the vastness of the distance between earth and the nearest planet outside our solar system that might even be capable of supporting life, let alone life that is intelligent enough to build a craft that could travel to our planet. Even if they could travel at the speed of light, it would take them centuries to make the journey.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #32
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Any type of craft seen flying in our atmosphere originated on our planet. There are no planets capable of supporting life outside our solar system that are within travelling distance to our own.

People have no concept of the vastness of the distance between earth and the nearest planet outside our solar system that might even be capable of supporting life, let alone life that is intelligent enough to build a craft that could travel to our planet. Even if they could travel at the speed of light, it would take them centuries to make the journey.
Well, I have an open mind and my reply to your post is - how do you KNOW that? How do you KNOW there are no life forms on other planets intelligent enough to build a super fast craft? How do you KNOW what these life forms need to live on? Just because there is no oxygen/water on planet X does not mean any possible forms on it need water/oxygen to survive.

I don't know that, hence my open mind.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #33
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, I have an open mind and my reply to your post is - how do you KNOW that? How do you KNOW there are no life forms on other planets intelligent enough to build a super fast craft? How do you KNOW what these life forms need to live on? Just because there is no oxygen/water on planet X does not mean any possible forms on it need water/oxygen to survive.

I don't know that, hence my open mind.


Gliese 581d is the nearest known planet outside our solar system that might be capable of supporting life.

Gliese 581d is 20 light years away, which means that if there were any creatures living on Gliese 581d that were intelligent enough to build spaceships capable of travelling at the speed of light (something that we here on earth can't even come close to), it would still take them 20 years to get here travelling at a rate of 670,616,629 miles per hour.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 31st, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #34
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default The Olympic Nazi: Repulsive Lithuanian fan directs offensive gesture at black stewards during basketball match

Quote:


His arm raised in an apparent Nazi salute, a Lithuanian basketball fan goads two black Olympic stewards.

The sight was also witnessed by two policemen at a game on Sunday night, but astonishingly they appeared to do nothing about it.

The moment was caught on camera by an English couple who noticed the ‘sickening’ gesture on the other side of the Basketball Arena in the Olympic Park.

While the police insist they are investigating, anti-racism charities have reacted angrily because they believe officers should have acted quicker and removed the fan from the venue.

The man was part of a rowdy group of Lithuanian fans who stood on their feet chanting loudly throughout the first part of their country’s opening basketball game against Argentina on Sunday night.

Spectators said they appeared to have been drinking and had moved over to a section of the stand right alongside the opposing team’s fans.

Stewards and policemen approached the group to ask them to sit down so those behind could see the game.

But as two black male stewards came towards them, one of the Lithuanian fans responded with what appears to have been a racist salute.

Despite the presence of two policemen yards below, the man was allowed to continue to make the gesture until the stewards walked away and down out of the nearest gangway, followed shortly after by the policemen.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181302/London-2012-Olympics-Fan-insulted-black-stewards-Nazi-salute.html
safe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...zi-salute.html normal
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #35
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post


Gliese 581d is the nearest known planet outside our solar system that might be capable of supporting life.

Gliese 581d is 20 light years away, which means that if there were any creatures living on Gliese 581d that were intelligent enough to build spaceships capable of travelling at the speed of light (something that we here on earth can't even come close to), it would still take them 20 years to get here travelling at a rate of 670,616,629 miles per hour.
We do not know what these theoretical beings need to sustain life. You are holding them to YOUR standards of needing oxygen, water, arable land and so on.

We do not know what the theoretical life forms need to survive. Therefore, we do not know what planet provides those conditions. Therefore it is impossible to know if they exist.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #36
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
We do not know what these theoretical beings need to sustain life. You are holding them to YOUR standards of needing oxygen, water, arable land and so on.

We do not know what the theoretical life forms need to survive. Therefore, we do not know what planet provides those conditions. Therefore it is impossible to know if they exist.
I think it is safe to say that it is a possiblity that we need not bother to entertain.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #37
Gerry Fable
Senior Member
 
Gerry Fable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,484
Gerry Fable
Default

Quote:
Paging Gerry Fable: UFO seen at Olympics Reply to Thread.
Yes. WTF is going on? Project Blue Beam? Or maybe the Iranians have made secret contact with hostile aliens from the planet Zog?
__________________
Gottgläubig: The Religion of the Blood

Volksgemeinschaft:
Socialist People's Community:
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #38
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I think it is safe to say that it is a possiblity that we need not bother to entertain.
It is never safe to say that.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #39
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
It is never safe to say that.
In the vast scheme of things, to contemplate the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial beings sophisticated enough to build devices capable of travelling 670 million miles per hour is beyond the realm of rational thought.
 
Old July 31st, 2012 #40
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
In the vast scheme of things, to contemplate the possibility of the existence of extraterrestrial beings sophisticated enough to build devices capable of travelling 670 million miles per hour is beyond the realm of rational thought.
And also in the vast scheme of things, to contemplate I am sharing the planet with so many people who are stupid enough to believe they have seen evidence of ET life is far too depressing to contemplate, so therefore I have to keep an open mind. When so many say it, one can't help but listen.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
femen, islam, london, london2012, olympiad, olympics, protest, sharia

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.
Page generated in 0.18860 seconds.