Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2004 #1
Medhammer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default March of the Giants: History of the Medish Race



The complete and comprehensive history of the Medish Race, spanning centuries of tumultuous events.

This is their incredible story -- of vast visions, empires, achievements, triumphs against staggering odds, reckless blunders, crushing defeats and stupendous struggles.

Most importantly of all, revealed in this work is the one true cause of the rise and fall of the world's greatest empires -- that all civilizations rise according to their degree of Medish influence and fall according to their degrees of Nordish and Sudish influence, and nothing else -- a nation can survive wars, defeats, natural catastrophes, but not Nordish or Sudish infiltration.

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
 
Old February 13th, 2004 #2
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medhammer


The complete and comprehensive history of the Medish Race, spanning centuries of tumultuous events.

This is their incredible story -- of vast visions, empires, achievements, triumphs against staggering odds, reckless blunders, crushing defeats and stupendous struggles.

Most importantly of all, revealed in this work is the one true cause of the rise and fall of the world's greatest empires -- that all civilizations rise according to their degree of Medish influence and fall according to their degrees of Nordish and Sudish influence, and nothing else -- a nation can survive wars, defeats, natural catastrophes, but not Nordish or Sudish infiltration.

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
What a crock of shite!
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #3
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
Looks like Cor Hispanic is at it again!
What I cant understand is why these Meds/Muds should be so anti Nordic. They hate Kemps book March of the Titans because it tells the truth but nowhere does Kemp insult the Meds in his book yet the arsehole behind the website feels that they can racially abuse the Nordic Aryan race with impunity.
Clearly they feel inferior to us and who can blame them?
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #4
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
What I cant understand is why these Meds/Muds should be so anti Nordic. They hate Kemps book March of the Titans because it tells the truth but nowhere does Kemp insult the Meds in his book yet the arsehole behind the website feels that they can racially abuse the Nordic Aryan race with impunity.
Clearly they feel inferior to us and who can blame them?
Kemp, in defiance of logic, common sense , and objective science, declares Southern Europe "multiracial" even though its native population is entirely White.
He seems to regard the entire history of the White race as one of constant , unrelenting racemixing, so much so that he invents "Non-Whites" to mix with even where they don't exist. As I have said before, If you were to believe Kemp, you would wonder how Whites had time to create anything considering that they seemed to do nothing but hump Non-Whites. Kemps message is not only divisive and frankly treasonous to most of our race, it is relentlessly and morbidly defeatist
I already said that I do not condone the contents of that site, indeed I could not considering the not insubstantial amount of Nordic blood I have myself. However, if abuse of Meds continues, more and more of this sort of thing will inevitably occurr.
I will try top restrain myself from saying much harsher things in light of your remark about us Meds being "jealous". I will only note that if you go to Europe and compare the racial condition of the cities of Northern Europe with that of Southern and Eastern Europe, there is precious little for us to be jealous of.
I say that not out of glee but of sorrow.If we do not stand toigether as one people, all our homelands will be in the same sorry mess.

diablo

diablo
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #5
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Diablo I agree with much of what you said but these Med versus Nordic threads are always started by Meds with a chip on their shoulder and we are not supposed to respond. They are the ones that are being divisive. I have read Kemps book and his conclusions are scientifically sound.
His main thesis is that the Aryan race will flounder and its civilisations disappear if we allow widescale miscegenation. This is the warning from history. This is the warning to our race today. It is not helpful when trolls such as the one who started this thread are given any credibilty by serious racial nationalists.
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #6
Galahad
Junior Member
 
Galahad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 31
Galahad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medhammer


The complete and comprehensive history of the Medish Race, spanning centuries of tumultuous events.

This is their incredible story -- of vast visions, empires, achievements, triumphs against staggering odds, reckless blunders, crushing defeats and stupendous struggles.

Most importantly of all, revealed in this work is the one true cause of the rise and fall of the world's greatest empires -- that all civilizations rise according to their degree of Medish influence and fall according to their degrees of Nordish and Sudish influence, and nothing else -- a nation can survive wars, defeats, natural catastrophes, but not Nordish or Sudish infiltration.

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/medish
What's the deal with this? Why are you trying to piss off nordics?
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #7
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Diablo I agree with much of what you said but these Med versus Nordic threads are always started by Meds with a chip on their shoulder and we are not supposed to respond. They are the ones that are being divisive. I have read Kemps book and his conclusions are scientifically sound.
His main thesis is that the Aryan race will flounder and its civilisations disappear if we allow widescale miscegenation. This is the warning from history. This is the warning to our race today. It is not helpful when trolls such as the one who started this thread are given any credibilty by serious racial nationalists.
Kemp is not wrong in postulating that point, and indeed his description of the racial decay that occurred in Ancient Egypt is right on point. However, that is exactly the point, look at a street sceen in Cairo, and look at one in Athens, Sevilla, Palermo, or even Valetta in Malta, the difference practically knocks you over.
Egypt is a place devestated by miscegenation, Southern Europe simply is not,(save for the miniscule amount occurring from recent mud immigration and rapes by "American"Negro GI's) its a massive reserve of Aryan blood, as indeed all Europe is.
Of course, no responsibly person would ever claim that literally every starnd of genetic material among Southern or Northern Euros is White. Nothing is ever that simple. However in either case the issue is literally nanoscopic.
Im not trying to give this guy credibility, his attacks on Nords are absurd, and having Nord blood myself, relatives that look as Nord as I do Med, Nord GF's in the past, I am quite insulted by them.
Even his attempt to promote Meds is based on total ignorance as he distinguishes Meds from Aryans when most Meds are simply a sub-group of the Aryans. Indeeed every Med Euro language except Basque is Indo-European, and even the Med Euro Pagan religions are often mirrors of the ancient Indo-Aryan and Iranian ones.
But the whole point is we have to break this cycle. We have to attack Nord-Bashers or Med bashers without attacking Nords or Meds themselves.
Im not saying either side has not done wrong, in all honesty I came close to getting caught up in it myself in moments of anger, than I rememberd that Med looking or no, I too was a Nord as well as a Med, and I realized how absurd it was, and that this is EXACTLY what our enemies want us to do

diablo
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #8
Galahad
Junior Member
 
Galahad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 31
Galahad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
What I cant understand is why these Meds/Muds should be so anti Nordic. They hate Kemps book March of the Titans because it tells the truth but nowhere does Kemp insult the Meds in his book yet the arsehole behind the website feels that they can racially abuse the Nordic Aryan race with impunity.
Clearly they feel inferior to us and who can blame them?
Well, maybe if you didn't call them meds/muds they wouldn't be so defensive.

What I can't understand is why white people (med/nord/whatever) would want to waste time with infighting when we're under attack from virtually every other race on the planet.

Have you ever heard about the myth of Eris/Discordia?

She is the greek/roman goddess of discord. She took a golden apple with the word "Kallisti" (meaning the most beautiful) written on it and threw it into a gathering of the other gods and goddesses.

All hell broke out as the goddesses turned on eachother and fought for the apple. Their vanity was their undoing.

We must stand in solidarity and present a unified front against those who seek our subjegation and eventual extermination as a people.

Don't fight over the golden apple.
 
Old February 14th, 2004 #9
Galahad
Junior Member
 
Galahad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 31
Galahad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Diablo I agree with much of what you said but these Med versus Nordic threads are always started by Meds with a chip on their shoulder and we are not supposed to respond. They are the ones that are being divisive. I have read Kemps book and his conclusions are scientifically sound.
His main thesis is that the Aryan race will flounder and its civilisations disappear if we allow widescale miscegenation. This is the warning from history. This is the warning to our race today. It is not helpful when trolls such as the one who started this thread are given any credibilty by serious racial nationalists.
When you reply to the troll with statements that include med/mud you add legitimacy to their argument - that nords and meds are enemies and divided against eachother.

We are one race with a shared history, values, and genetic stock.

Wouldn't you rather fight for this?

"Land of the White" by Final War

I see a land a land so fair
With oceans so blue
And so clean the air

I see a land with no political mess
I see our race having more and not accepting less

No Jews in power with money to bribe
I see our people once again having their pride
I see our children learning who they really were
I see the Jewish lies being taught no more

I see a race filled with honor instead of guilt
I see our people running the country that we built
I see a place united standing hand in hand
I see that weve finally taken back our land

This is our land, this land I see
This is the land we're white proud and free
This is our land where we won the fight

This is our land, this land I see
This is the land we're white proud and free
This is our land where we won the fight
The land of the white
 
Old February 23rd, 2004 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad
When you reply to the troll with statements that include med/mud you add legitimacy to their argument - that nords and meds are enemies and divided against eachother.

We are one race with a shared history, values, and genetic stock.

Wouldn't you rather fight for this?

"Land of the White" by Final War

I see a land a land so fair
With oceans so blue
And so clean the air

I see a land with no political mess
I see our race having more and not accepting less

No Jews in power with money to bribe
I see our people once again having their pride
I see our children learning who they really were
I see the Jewish lies being taught no more

I see a race filled with honor instead of guilt
I see our people running the country that we built
I see a place united standing hand in hand
I see that weve finally taken back our land

This is our land, this land I see
This is the land we're white proud and free
This is our land where we won the fight

This is our land, this land I see
This is the land we're white proud and free
This is our land where we won the fight
The land of the white
great replies from Galahad.

I dont see any problem with the book other than in isnt available in print. I've followed this debate sporadically and it seems like a net crock of shit to me. Kemp wrote a good book with a good theme, it may not be perfect.

For the record I consider Meds White, but complaining about this decidedly un-Aryan.
 
Old February 24th, 2004 #11
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Hmmm a friend of mine just came back from Europe and told me about his travels in the land of the Italians. He said the North half was white and a nice place but the more far South he went the more Dago infested and shitty it got. Also there are alot of Italians around here mostly from the lower parts and there a sad lot of Dago's. And the Italians here out of the North part are white. But we can not judge race by nationality anymore but on a person to person base. I will write this once more, the reason the Meds get attacked and laughed at is because the amount of Dago,Wog, mud things who try and hide behind the Med sub race. I have know real Med's and they did not look like these Dago, Arab looking things. That are make believe Meds. As for Med vs Nord there really seems to be no real Nord sub race now. But Apline with Nord traits. The thing about that Med power book was alot of people in it could not be Med. Ie uncle Vald for one he had green eyes and light brown hair. LOL
Good post!
The beauty of it is spics like Cor Hispanic wouldnt be allowed to post freely on Stormfront because they only allow whites to do that yet on here he wanders where he likes and insults real Aryan people.
 
Old March 9th, 2004 #12
MrOutis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Diablo I agree with much of what you said but these Med versus Nordic threads are always started by Meds with a chip on their shoulder and we are not supposed to respond. They are the ones that are being divisive. I have read Kemps book and his conclusions are scientifically sound.
His main thesis is that the Aryan race will flounder and its civilisations disappear if we allow widescale miscegenation. This is the warning from history. This is the warning to our race today. It is not helpful when trolls such as the one who started this thread are given any credibilty by serious racial nationalists.

No, shitbag, YOU are being divisive by clinging to stupid ideas like this: "Clearly they feel inferior to us and who can blame them?" - Oh yes! Nothing of any importance or worth ever happened, nothing of any importance or worth was ever produced, no one of any importance or worth ever lived - and surely nothing/no one today - south of whatever magical 'Nordic' line your Lordship is pleased to draw: Piemonte, perhaps? Who cares. You're a fucking moron, no more deserving of serious consideration than your foolish, unlearned "nordic" fellows. What angers us is not the tired quasipsychological charge that we have some random "inferiority complex", though the thought is as flattering to you as any other moron who claims it; what angers us IS THAT YOU ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT. READ A HISTORY BOOK.
 
Old March 9th, 2004 #13
MrOutis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Hmmm a friend of mine just came back from Europe and told me about his travels in the land of the Italians. He said the North half was white and a nice place but the more far South he went the more Dago infested and shitty it got. Also there are alot of Italians around here mostly from the lower parts and there a sad lot of Dago's. And the Italians here out of the North part are white. But we can not judge race by nationality anymore but on a person to person base. I will write this once more, the reason the Meds get attacked and laughed at is because the amount of Dago,Wog, mud things who try and hide behind the Med sub race. I have know real Med's and they did not look like these Dago, Arab looking things. That are make believe Meds. As for Med vs Nord there really seems to be no real Nord sub race now. But Apline with Nord traits. The thing about that Med power book was alot of people in it could not be Med. Ie uncle Vald for one he had green eyes and light brown hair. LOL

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH NORTH/SOUTH WHITE/NIGGER BLAH BLAH BLAH

Impossibly ignorant, you two. I wonder if your genius friend ever marked the EXTREME HEAT OF SOUTHERN ITALY. DON'T YOU THINK THIS HAS A ROLE IN DETERMINING THE SKIN TONE OF PEOPLE.

READ A HISTORY BOOK. YOU WILL FIND THAT SOUTHERN ITALIANS ARE RACIALLY GREEK, FOR THE MOST PART. IF THEY ARE "DAGO" AND "WOG", ALL GREEKS ARE DAGO AND WOG TOO.

But that's ok with you, I'm sure. NORDS RULE, YEE-UH. HUT-HUT-HIKE!!!!
 
Old March 9th, 2004 #14
the fox...
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: earth
Posts: 550
the fox
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Hmmm a friend of mine just came back from Europe and told me about his travels in the land of the Italians. He said the North half was white and a nice place but the more far South he went the more Dago infested and shitty it got. Also there are alot of Italians around here mostly from the lower parts and there a sad lot of Dago's. And the Italians here out of the North part are white. But we can not judge race by nationality anymore but on a person to person base. I will write this once more, the reason the Meds get attacked and laughed at is because the amount of Dago,Wog, mud things who try and hide behind the Med sub race. I have know real Med's and they did not look like these Dago, Arab looking things. That are make believe Meds. As for Med vs Nord there really seems to be no real Nord sub race now. But Apline with Nord traits. The thing about that Med power book was alot of people in it could not be Med. Ie uncle Vald for one he had green eyes and light brown hair. LOL
I don't think your friend ever went to Southern Italy, when ever you nordics want to make rediculous claims about Italians, you always say you know somebody or you yourself have been there to prove your bogus accusations.Italians are European and white and anyone who says other is just a dumb idiot.A small minority out of 58 million might show a slight mixture, but their are English, French and German who also have some of their population that look mixed. Why don't you idiots play another tune, Italians are no less white then any other group in Europe. fuck you nordics I am tired of your fuckin lies and insults about Italians, I'm proud of being of Italian heritage and would never want to be what any of you ass holes are, so go and fuck yourselves you mulattos.
 
Old March 10th, 2004 #15
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
I don't think your friend ever went to Southern Italy, when ever you nordics want to make rediculous claims about Italians, you always say you know somebody or you yourself have been there to prove your bogus accusations.Italians are European and white and anyone who says other is just a dumb idiot.A small minority out of 58 million might show a slight mixture, but their are English, French and German who also have some of their population that look mixed. Why don't you idiots play another tune, Italians are no less white then any other group in Europe. fuck you nordics I am tired of your fuckin lies and insults about Italians, I'm proud of being of Italian heritage and would never want to be what any of you ass holes are, so go and fuck yourselves you mulattos.
Christ, You're back AGAIN? If we are such meanies why don't you piss off for good?
 
Old March 10th, 2004 #16
MrOutis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Typical insecurity problem you show here.

Typical idiocy/grammar/spelling/redundance problem you show here, hoss. Maybe if you say "insecurity" one more time, someone other than you will start to believe it. The rest of us will rest easy from here on: we can be angered by such stupidity for only so long.
 
Old March 10th, 2004 #17
Medhammer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Hmmm a friend of mine just came back from Europe and told me about his travels in the land of the Italians. He said the North half was white and a nice place but the more far South he went the more Dago infested and shitty it got. ... The thing about that Med power book was alot of people in it could not be Med. Ie uncle Vald for one he had green eyes and light brown hair. LOL
Illiterate Nordish mongrel.

Italy is 100% Medish. Southern Europe hasn't received any non-European gene flow since prehistoric times, as shown by the Simoni et al. (1999) study quoted in MOTG.

Vlad the Impaler is clearly Dinarid, and Dinarids are one of the three subraces that make up Central Medish types -- along with Mediterranids and Alpinids.

Learn how to read, bitch.
 
Old March 10th, 2004 #18
the fox...
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: earth
Posts: 550
the fox
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Typical insecurity problem you show here. All I did was bring out the insecurity you types feel. Your too emoteing Iam not a nordic superiority person. As they are the other side of the coin of insecure cases like you. LOL Or are you one of those wogs who could name its self Haibez Mohammed and no one would know the difference.

As for your love for wog Italins not the white Italins but the wogs they are mystically white when it suits them and then Italin when it suits then. Like I stated most of them act and look like Arabs haggle over a buck. And act more like gypses then anything.
Your the one who is insecure, that's why you have to try and put down Italians to try and overcome your inferior existance. Stop putting labels a people to try to boost your own status, I am not a wog you misfit, I am an Italian/American and don't look Arab you idiot, I am fair skinned with blue eyes and are more white looking then people of your heritage who are mongrelized looking mulattos.
 
Old March 10th, 2004 #19
the fox...
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: earth
Posts: 550
the fox
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Christ, You're back AGAIN? If we are such meanies why don't you piss off for good?
Your not meanies you are just ignorant bastards, who spend you lives trying to put Italians down to boost your deflated egos.
 
Old March 22nd, 2004 #20
Aryan Lord
Senior Member
 
Aryan Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 6,719
Aryan Lord
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fox
Your not meanies you are just ignorant bastards, who spend you lives trying to put Italians down to boost your deflated egos.
No lets be honest Fox: you have issues with your ethnicity. This why you keep emphasising your Nordic appearance. It is a combination of self hate and an inferiority complex. You are displaying all the classical signs by projecting your deeply felt insecurities onto fellow posters. Do we need to discuss this further?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.
Page generated in 0.17173 seconds.