Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2005 #1
_DC_

Default The Jewish Supremacy

I have found that David Duke's book contains much of the same information a WN will find through his favorite internet sources. But you know the lemmings: presentation is everything. They will be loath to believe something they read on the internet, but some friends I have given this book to have read it and thought it was worth reading. I guess when a Senator is the author it's another matter, even if it's a slandered Senator.

I recommend The Jewish Supremacy. If you're an avid VNN reader you won't find much that you didn't know (although there is some new stuff in it as well), but you'll find it is much easier to make other people read it than reading the URLs you send them.

Old April 10th, 2005 #2
Abzug Hoffman

Abzug Hoffman
Default Reviews from amazon.com - surprise! They like it!

Spotlight Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

32 of 35 people found the following review helpful:

Someone finally willing to tell it like it is..., May 15, 2004
Reviewer: "quetzalcoatl15" (GA United States) - See all my reviews
Although I would have to say that I have been researching Jewish Supremacism for some time now on my own, this book is by far the best that I have ever seen at putting all the information about the Jewish question together in one source. As a result, the objective reader - in my humble opinion - cannot help but come to realize the extent of Jewish control in America and the world over. Read this book and tell all your friends about it before it is too late.
They certainly won't get the truth from the Jewish controlled media and press! Otherwise you most certainly would have heard by now that Israel is the only country in the Middle East to have nuclear and biological weapons. In fact, Israel has nuclear submarines patrolling the Atlantic Ocean w/ warheads pointed at every major US city and military base right now. It seems they want to be ready just in case America were to ever wake up to Israel's treasonous deeds and real intentions for America. And "I'm sure" that you have heard through the American media that Israel has blatantly ignored UN resolutions w/ regard to repeatedly invading its neighbors i.e. Lebanon, Syria, etc. and its deplorable Human Rights record in Palestine. Moreover, Israel is in violation of over 70 UN Resolutions since its creation 1948. In addition to that Israel is now an Apartheid state; officially sanctioning segregation and Jewish racial superiority. Can you imagine the domestic and international outrage if in America we were to build walls and keep blacks/hispanics/asians within them; denying them even the most basic of human rights for 50 years? Yet, somehow the American press remains eerily silent about these issues. Ask yourself why? Could it be because the Jews control all the media outlets?
And somehow the media finds a way to say that the reason the radical Islamists hate America so much is because they hate our FREEDOM! What a bunch of bull!! They hate us because we repeatedly support Israel's hegemony in the Middle East financially, militarily and diplomatically.
It's funny isn't it. Harboring WMD and failing to adhere to UN Resolutions are the same exact reasons US President George W. Bush chose to go to war with Iraq, but you don't even hear so much as a whimper from the press and government about Israel's treachery. Indeed, Bush kisses Israeli [back] every chance he gets. He is the first American president to ever deny right of return to the Palestinians and publicly endorse Israel's right to a purely Jewish state i.e. racism and segregation. What a gutless puppet!! It's time we fight the real enemy, and not send our troops to die in Iraq for greater Israel!!
In closing, if you have that lingering feeling that something is wrong with the world, but just can't quite put your finger on it then read this book! I promise you, you will never see the world the same again. It's time to take America back for Americans! Stephen

Was this review helpful to you? (Report this)

3 of 9 people found the following review helpful:

Almost Great!, February 1, 2005
Reviewer: Michael Tozer (Bloomingdale, IL United States) - See all my reviews

David Duke has herein rendered something very important in reporting conclusively and with significant serious scholarship on the question of Jewish Supremacism. This is a subject area that is very nearly taboo in the mainstream of literary discourse these days. And for venturing forth into this territory without apparent trepidation, Mr. Duke rightly deserves our applause. As Douglas Reed so insightfully observed years ago, to go down this path is to incur lese majesty and to commit heresy against the new American faith of "holocaustianity", whose liturgy has replaced Calvary with Auschwitz as the central ontological truth of our time. So, why do we rate the work almost great and not peerless? Sadly, Mr. Duke falls into the trap of zionist ideology as first articulated by Moses Hess. For in criticism of zionism and Jewish supremacy, he offers up white European obsessions as an alternative. This is a tragic error which seriously mars this otherwise excellent and important work. Michael Hoffman has captured this error with his usual awesome insight and wisdom in saying,

"Racial obsessions obscure realities: anyone of any race who at any time subscribes to the mental contagion of the Pharisees and persists in the way of the Pharisees is "under wrath"(I Thessalonians 2:16). Such wrath is not racially determined."

With this truth in mind, we realize that promotion of white European, or Aryan, separatism, is every bit as insidious as Jewish supremacy. It is but the other side of the same counterfeit coin. In summary, we can honor the significant work rendered here by Mr. Duke. But we do so with qualification. For, in love of Christ, we must know justice and know mercy while yet there is time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Reviews
Avg. Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

13 of 15 people found the following review helpful:

A Timely Fact Filled Study, September 25, 2004
Reviewer: Peter Jones - See all my reviews
Packed with hundreds of astonishing quotes and references, including many by prominent Jewish figures, this timely and valuable book takes a probing look at the "Jewish question" over the centuries, and details how Jewish supremacists dominate American political life and the US mass media.

The author, David Duke, is a well-known political figure and activist defender of the rights and heritage of European-Americans. Here he examines the fascinating relationship between Judaism, Christianity and Islam, the crucial Jewish role in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, the harmful impact of America's Jewish-dictated policy in the Middle East, the threat posed by Israel to world peace and security, and the pivotal Jewish role in the Communist takeover of Russia.

Duke also takes a skeptical look at the "Holocaust" story, and the sordid history of Zionism, including the long record of Zionist terrorism, provides an overview of Jewish-Zionist treachery against America, and reviews the Jewish role in radically changing US immigration policy to encourage massive Third World migration. Those who oppose Jewish supremacism, Duke points out, are promptly and viciously attacked as "anti-Semitic." Powerful Jewish forces, he contends, seek not only military dominance in the Middle East, but an awesome and dangerously messianic supremacy around the world.

13 of 16 people found the following review helpful:

I really like this book!, July 24, 2004
A Kid's Review
This book is one gem of a book. Filled with insightful commentary and cold hard fact, this book addresses what most choose to ignore, lest they be labelled 'sickos' as the first reviewer of this book took it upon themselves to do.
Interestingly enough, the reviewer seemed to have a preoccupation with lambasting Mr. Duke, relying on an ad hominem to form the brunt of their response. Obviously they hadn't actually read the book, which is riddled with documented quotes from Jewish leaders - how can you deny quotes?
Read the book for yourself then form your own opinion.

23 of 26 people found the following review helpful:

Superb scholarship!, May 8, 2004
Reviewer: A reader
David Duke has done it again. Facts are facts. Those unhappy with the truth being in print will certainly be unhappy with this book for it tells the truth about the hateful practices of the Jews and their inherent views of superiority over all the religeons and races of mankind. As a result, you see that Amazon does not carry the book. This is because the publisher was intimidated into pulling the book from print. You can, however, buy the book at davidduke.com.

27 of 30 people found the following review helpful:

Zionists R Us, April 28, 2004
Reviewer: Mark Owen (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Like most people, I was under the errant impression that Mr. Duke was a rabid and unrelenting (...) fanatic. I was quite mistaken. I was most surprised at the erudite, reserved way in which he presented his data in this heavily footnoted and referenced work. I read the book in one sitting. I found it utterly 'unputdownable.' The fascinating and arcane information he's amassed (primarily from Jewish sources) on the Zionist connection to many of the woes currently facing America is an amazing achievement. For obvious reasons his subject matter is the most un-PC of them all, hence the kneejerk review below.
In order to escape from the media straitjacket currently binding us, I can hardly recommend a better place to begin than with this book. Answers to many questions that have heretofor never been dared raised, will be answered for the diligent truth seeker.
This highly informative volume will prove to be an excellent resource in the years to come.

Thread