VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 24th, 2007 #261
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Advertising media mogul, Milton Cuntfeld, gives his last directive.

Wow....Your jews are looking more vile and disgusting with each new cartoon....This jew will make it into a video sooner or later...TRUST ME.

Old January 21st, 2008 #262
brutus

Default That jew is a real dick

RE: Mark

Quote:
Wow....Your jews are looking more vile and disgusting with each new cartoon
The jew's filthy behavior is forcing me toward more and more true to life and realistic looking caricatures. As seen in the depiction above, I challenge anyone to tell the difference between that drawing and an actual photograph of a jew.

Old January 27th, 2008 #263
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Re: That jew is a real dick

Brutus, you're a genius. When I am dictator, we are going to have a Brutu-al Look Back...

We will find the jewiest gallery in Washington D.C. and blow up your portraits to Warhol and Lichtenstein size. Between your top fifty works, we will nail-gun into the wall the top fifty most obnoxious jews.

We will charge $10 a head, but schoolchildren will get in for free.

Old January 27th, 2008 #264
brutus

Default Re: brutus' graphics

RE: Alex

Quote:
We will find the jewiest gallery in Washington D.C. and blow up your portraits to Warhol and Lichtenstein size. Between your top fifty works, we will nail-gun into the wall the top fifty most obnoxious jews.
If we can see it....It can be.

Old January 27th, 2008 #265
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Lmao!
//////

Old January 28th, 2008 #266
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
RE: Alex

If we can see it....It can be.

OMG, that is more or less exactly what was floating through my head. Perfect!

Old January 28th, 2008 #267
varg

haha thats great.. goodjob as always brutus

Old January 29th, 2008 #268
Alex Linder
Administrator

That old kike carrying his nose around in the shopping cart deserves a pulitzer prize.

Old January 29th, 2008 #269
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

After he collects it, he could try selling his beak to the Nips as whale meat

Old January 29th, 2008 #270
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthas View Post
Brutus I love your drawings

LMFWAO!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 6th, 2008 #271
brutus

Old February 6th, 2008 #272
Dirk
Banned

Quote:
That's got to be one of your best ones ever!

Old February 6th, 2008 #273
Alex Linder
Administrator

I would bet you anything that we could get a gallery showing of Brutus' work right now, before the revolution. Jews have no problem with anti-semitism, as long as they can make a profit from it.

I would bet my life that a gallery showing of Brutus' work in today's Washington, D.C., would draw tens of thousands of people willing to pay at least $10 a head.

Old February 6th, 2008 #274
Dirk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I would bet you anything that we could get a gallery showing of Brutus' work right now, before the revolution. Jews have no problem with anti-semitism, as long as they can make a profit from it.

I would bet my life that a gallery showing of Brutus' work in today's Washington, D.C., would draw tens of thousands of people willing to pay at least $10 a head.
Hell yes, Brutus' jews are as ugly as a modern art masterpiece.

Old February 6th, 2008 #275
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jews will go see anything in which they're center stage. They don't care if they're objects of derision, as long as they and nobody else is being talked about. Brutus is a rare talent, and I believe a young shecky on the make could make a buck off Entartete Kunst, 2008.

Old February 6th, 2008 #276
Dirk
Banned

Quote:
Jews will go see anything in which they're center stage. They don't care if they're objects of derision, as long as they and nobody else is being talked about. Brutus is a rare talent, and I believe a young shecky on the make could make a buck off Entartete Kunst, 2008.
I can see the ADL, SPLC, NY Times, LA Times all lining up paying to see Brutus' art, just so they can critique.

$10, no... charge those kikes a $500 a nose.

Old February 6th, 2008 #277
brutus

Thank you. You fellows are too kind.

Alex, possibly a caricature of a jew having a bullet shot into his head might be considered a wee more than an object of derision. Maybe not.

For your idea to work, I'd have to add shit-humor at the expense of jews and considerably more sexual vulgarity. This I could easily do, as I've had to restrain myself from doing just that for the sake of proper decorum on this forum.

A gallery entitled: The Etchings of a Maniacal Racist - just might work. Maybe you could write an illuminating review giving the patrons an insight into my dark holocaust denying subconscious and how that manifests itself in the enormous phallic-shaped proboscis seen particularly in so much of my later work. I'll leave the word smithing to you.

We'd probably have to hire a jew agent in order to get our foot in the door. We could pay him with a rubber check and overcharge the suckers at the door. Maybe make it an invitation only. Screw 10 bucks a head.......the gallery brochure will go for 10 bucks and the event will be a heavily hyped black tie affair in Soho and we'll clip the bastards for a grand each. Slam bam thank you jew man!

When in Rome..........

Old February 6th, 2008 #278
Steve B
Banned

Default Re: That jew is a real dick

Quote:
Brutus, you're a genius. When I am dictator, we are going to have a Brutu-al Look Back...

We will charge $10 a head, but schoolchildren will get in for free.
I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in on Brutus Graphics. I don't think they're that good. The caricatures are childish and over blown and the editorial isn't much better. WNist political cartoons should contain a political or social message that have some humorous comment on the trends and current events of today....not jews with four foot noses, haw haw.

Can I do better?... nope. But I can give an opinion and that is, Brutus is one of the best writers on VNN, second only to yourself. He just can't do cartoons worth shit.

Old February 6th, 2008 #279
brutus

RE: Steve

I stack my work against anything in the Guggenheim. It's quite obvious that you're nothing but an aesthetic brute unable to appreciate genius. Better be careful of what you say from here on out. It's fair to warn you that I'm strutting around my house wearing a toga and laurel wreath and that I just might smite you if you continue to ridicule my precious art work.

Old February 6th, 2008 #280
Sean Martin

I think Steve is drunk a bit early this week. Carrying a 4-year-old picture of a man he worships is on the perverted side. At least I hope he is drunk and hasn’t confirmed that he is a homosexual.

Tags
graphics

Thread