VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2013 #1
littlefieldjohn

jewsign Rahm Emanuel's Father Specialized in Bus Bombings in Palestine

Quote:
Rahm Emanuel's Father Specialized in Bus Bombings in Palestine
Wayne Madsen Special to Salem-News.com
Wikipedia deleted the page about Rahm Emanuel's father in 2008. Makes you wonder.

Irgun, the army of Rahm Emanuel's father, is short for Irgun Zvai Leumi- "National Military Organization" in Hebrew, was a terrorist Zionist group that operated in Palestine, killing innocent Palestinians and British soldiers; blowing up buildings.

(WASHINGTON D.C.) - Note from Publisher: In an effort to assist our government in keeping information "transparent", we are publishing this important article by Wayne Madsen, on the father of Rahm Emanuel. You won't find his bio on wikipedia, or any where else easily accessed. It has been deleted.

well-placed British source informed WMR that Rahm Emanuel's father, Benjamin Emanuel, specialized in the terrorist bombings of buses carrying British troops and policemen during the British Mandate in Palestine.

British MI-6 files contain information on the elder Emanuel's participation in the terrorist activities of Irgun Zvai Leumi, a Jewish terrorist organization that targeted British forces, UN officials, and Palestinian Arabs in the lead up to Israeli independence in 1948.

Emanuel's father Benjamin was part of
the Israeli assassin team that murdered
Sweden's Count [Folke] Bernadotte in '48.
Bernadotte was the UN envoy in Palestine
who sought to find a solution to the UN
Partition Plan that gave Palestinian land
to Jews from "beyond the pale."

Benjamin Emanuel, a Jew from Russia whose real name was Ezekiel Auerbach, was arrested by British police for terrorist activities in the months prior to Israeli independence. Many of the British policemen killed by Emanuel and his Irgun colleagues between 1947 and 1948 had been transferred to Palestine upon Indian and Pakistani independence in 1947. Irgun saw the increase of British policemen from the Indian subcontinent as a major threat.

The Jewish terrorist murders of British troops and policemen resulted in massive anti-Jewish riots in London, Liverpool, Glasgow, Manchester, and Cardiff in 1947. In 1946, Emanuel's Irgun bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 91 people, including 28 British soldiers and policemen.

British intelligence also believed that Benjamin Emanuel may have been related to Vladimir Jabotinsky, a Russian Jew from Odessa who founded Irgun. Jabotinksy, who was an admirer of Benito Mussolini and who secretly negotiated for the expatriation of Jews to Palestine with the Nazi government in Germany and Admiral Miklos Horthy's pro-Nazi regime in Hungary, died of a heart attack in New York in 1940.

Wikipedia deleted Benjamin Emanuel's entry in 2008*, shortly after Rahm Emanuel was designated as President Obama's chief of staff. Wikipedia is a favorite device for the perception management goals of Dr. Cass Sunstein, Obama's director of the White House Office of Regulatory Affairs.

With a record of terrorist acts contained in his MI-6 files, Benjamin Emanuel was permitted by U.S. authorities to emigrate to Chicago from Israel in the 1950s, becoming a citizen. Rahm Emanuel was born in 1959.

*See the original (now deleted) Wikipedia page on Benjamin Emanuel, CLICK HERE.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2IQTJeg1q8..._wikipedia.jpg
(Previously published in the Wayne Madsen Report. May 13, 2010)

Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel held a top position in our country's leadership and his example of ethics and integrity is of the highest importance. This is not diminished regardless of his aspirations to leave the national spotlight and become the mayor of Chicago.

But, it seems, some secrets must just be harder to share. This revealing article will leave you with a better understanding
of why no one wants to talk about Benjamin Emanuel. And why they should.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/j...-palestine.php

Old September 28th, 2014 #2
Dawn Cannon

Default Obamacare Architect Ezekiel Emanuel: ‘Why I Hope To Die At 75′

Ezekiel Emanuel, bioethicist and one of the architects of the Affordable Care Act, told the Atlantic, “Seventy-five. That’s how long I want to live. Seventy-five years.” He says he will have his last colonoscopy at 65, will use palliative rather than curative treatments, will let any disease run its natural course and will die the natural way.

At age 57, the brother of Rahm Emanuel, Chicago’s Mayor, still has a bit less than twenty years to go, if his calculations are correct. While he didn’t mention anything about euthanasia, he did say he believes there is an obsession with prolonging life to the point where many Americans are not slowing the aging process, they are “merely slowing the dying process.”

Emanuel is also the director of the Clinical Bioethics Department at the U.S. National Institutes of Health. He told the Atlantic that by 75, “I will have loved and been loved. I will have pursued my life’s projects and made whatever contributions, important or not, I am going to make. And hopefully, I won’t have too many physical or mental limitations.”

While he claimed not to tout his point of view as appropriate for everyone, Emanuel said there is the absurd pursuit of the “American immortal” in an obsession to prolong life. He points out the result is that people are burdened with taking care of their parents, and if that parent lives to 95, a child will have to tend to their needs when retired.

In a jaw dropping analogy, Emanuel discussed his own father who survived a heart attack. “Today, at 76, he can swim, read the newspaper, needle his kids on the phone, and still live with my mother in his own home.” Now that’s nice…but wait for this, “But everything is sluggish. Although he didn’t die from the heart attack, no one is saying he’s living a vibrant life.”

If Ezekiel is under the weather, would it be a sinister thing to do to go up to him and say, “Hey, Zeke, what’s the matter? A bit sluggish? You don’t seem so vibrant. Wonder if it is worthwhile to keep going on at all?”

Then again, after putting Jonathan Swift to shame in what unfortunately is something he means seriously and is not satire, Emanuel can, after all, change his mind. He told the Atlantic, “I retain the right to change my mind and offer a (vibrant?) vigorous and reasoned defense of living as long as possible.” I hope he is generous enough to also change his mind and decide other people belong here too past a certain age.

http ://jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/09/28/obamacare-architect-ezekiel-emanuel-why-i-hope-to-die-at-75/

Old November 10th, 2020 #3
Dawn Cannon

Default Trump Retweets Zeke Emanuel Quote About Killing Old People

Real President Trump retweeted the title of an article and the subtitle of a piece by Jewish-Israeli mastermind Zeke Emanuel, the architect of Obamacare and advisor to Joe Biden on the coronavirus.

The headline reads: “Why I hope to die at 75: An argument that society and families – and you – will be better off if nature takes its course swiftly and promptly.”

Remember, Zeke Emanuel was the first person most of us saw saying that the coronavirus lockdown was not to flatten the curve but would in fact be indefinite. I wrote an article on April 9 about Emanuel saying that we would have to be locked down for 18 months.

It’s one of the most obvious instances of this hoax being shown to be a Jewish plot and not about public health – no one under the age of 75 dies of the coronavirus, and Emanuel wants everyone to die by 75. Emanuel should have seen the virus as a blessing.

Instead, he pushed for and might have played a role in actually inventing this lockdown. Clearly, his purposes are different than his stated purposes. He came out as a health official in order to push a globalist agenda to destroy the middle class with a virus hoax.

Joe Biden is putting together a Jewish nightmare of an administration.

It is so absolutely insane to imagine that there are white people who are right now celebrating the supposed downfall of Donald Trump. This is literally and straightforwardly celebrating the victory of your blood enemy who seeks to destroy you.

The fact that any single white person in America could vote for Joe Biden proves definitively and beyond any doubt that democracy is an absolutely failed system. Presumably, these white people who voted for Donald Trump do not actually want to have their lives completely destroyed, and be forced to serve an evil Jewish machine. But they voted that way, because they are psychologically and emotionally fragile.

Suicide is illegal for a reason. We’ve decided as a society that people do not have a right to end their own lives, because that decision affects the entire society. We imagine that we live in a society. A vote to destroy yourself is not a valid vote. People who would vote to destroy themselves need to be protected by people who are smarter than them.

Of course Emanuel is going to call for more lockdowns, and use Joe Biden to get it done. He said 18 months in April. At that point, the middle class will be completely bankrupt and the dollar will have collapsed or be almost there. That’s what he said he was going to do, and he’s going to do it.

At that point, we will be ready for the Great Reset.

https://dailystormer.su/trump-retwee...ng-old-people/

Old July 29th, 2021 #4
Dawn Cannon

Default Rahm Emanuel: We Must Make COVID Vaccinations ‘Reward-Punishment System’

Rahm Emanuel said on ABC’s “This Week” that the way to get more people vaccinated against coronavirus is to make it a “reward-punishment system.”

Panelist Margaret Hoover said, “There’s a lot of things we can do without calling it a mandate. Just make it almost impossible for people to live their lives without being protected and protect us.”

Emanuel said, “I agree. I’m the son of a pediatrician…The fact is no child can show up at school without showing their immunizations, smallpox and measles. You have to make this familiar to people. Second is, I would close the space. If you want to participate in activities, you have to show you are vaccinated. So it becomes a reward-punishment system. You make your own calculation. The fact is there’s data this week that 30% of health care workers (the slave caste) are not vaccinated. They have got to lead by example.”

He added, “My own recommendation is the religious community ecumenically, across the board needs to speak up and encourage people. So you hit all populations with a singular message. I do give credit to the White House, whether it’s Fox TV or Republican leaders, getting a chorus of voices, across the spectrum, not just political, religious et cetera, with a singular message and lead by example.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...shment-system/

Old July 29th, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

Why hasn't anybody gassed these jew motherfuckers already?

For fuck's sake.

Old February 15th, 2024 #6
Dawn Cannon

Default Rahm Emanuel: Japan is a good goy

Rahm Emanuel is U.S. ambassador to Japan. This op-ed is adapted from remarks he delivered to the Foreign Correspondents’ Club in Tokyo on Jan. 18.

(excerpts from Rahm Emanuel article
February 12, 2024):

Before I arrived in Tokyo as ambassador two years ago, a number of foreign policy experts cautioned me that Japan moves slowly. They urged me to find a virtue in patience when dealing with the government — which I knew would be tricky for someone like me who has zero patience.

I needn’t have worried. Two years later, one thing is clear: The experts didn’t know much about the new Japan. No one predicted that this would be an era of Japanese transformation, a time when the Japanese surprised nearly everyone with what they can and will do.

The new defense budget — $56 billion this year and $300 billion over five years — will enable the purchase of F-35 stealth fighter jets and critical munitions, including 400 Tomahawk cruise missiles, from the United States. From doubling the defense budget to enhancing its counterstrike capability, Japan has fundamentally altered and upended decades-old policies that were once sacrosanct.

Gone are the days of Japan focusing first on parochial national interests limited to its shores and following others on global issues. Instead, Japan is setting the pace diplomatically on the world’s most pressing challenges in the region and beyond.

What changed? Japan realized that its future is indivisible from what happens in the region and around the world. It decided to play a larger role to project the alliance and serve as a counterweight to Chinese regional aggression.

Ukraine is another example. Japan marshaled the support of allies as Group of Seven chair and secured votes from eight out of 10 Association of Southeast Asian Nations members to join the March 2022 U.N. resolution against Russia’s illegal invasion. Japan was also the first nation to commit reserves of liquefied natural gas for European partners’ energy security in the early days of Russian economic coercion.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...hina-military/

Old February 15th, 2024 #7
Bismillah

Elon Musk on Air Emanuel's yacht

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Emanuel

Ariel Zev Emanuel (born 1961) is an American businessman and the CEO of Endeavor, an entertainment and media agency that owns the UFC and WWE.[3] He was a founding partner of the Endeavor Talent Agency and was instrumental in shaping its June 2009 merger with the William Morris Agency.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endeavor_Talent_Agency

The Endeavor Talent Agency was a Beverly Hills-based talent agency founded by Ari Emanuel, Rick Rosen, Tom Strickler, and David Greenblatt. It was launched in March 1995 and went on to represent a wide variety of acclaimed film and television stars. In April 2009, Emanuel and Endeavor executive Patrick Whitesell orchestrated a merger with the William Morris Agency,[1] resulting in William Morris Endeavor. William Morris Endeavor was renamed Endeavor in October 2017.
History
Formation

The roots of Endeavor can be traced to ICM Partners, where founders Emanuel, Rosen, Strickler, and Greenblatt were all top television agents. In early 1995, they formed a plan to start their own agency, which was ultimately discovered by ICM Chairman Jeff Berg.[2]

On March 29, the four agents were fired from ICM and immediately formed Endeavor. The agency began operations on March 30, working mainly with television clients from an office above the former Islands Restaurant in South Beverly Hills. Co-founder Ari Emanuel and the Endeavor Agency were the basis for the character Ari Gold, and his Miller Gold Agency, on HBO's Entourage.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morris_Agency

The William Morris Agency (WMA) was a Hollywood-based talent agency. It represented some of the best known 20th-century entertainers in film, television, and music. During its 109-year tenure[1] it came to be regarded as the "first great talent agency in show business".[2]

In April 2009, WMA announced it would merge with the Endeavor Talent Agency to form William Morris Endeavor.[3] William Morris Endeavor was renamed WME-IMG in 2013, then Endeavor in October 2017.
History
Early history
In 1898, William Morris (born Zelman Moses), a German-Jewish immigrant to the US, posted a cross-hatch trademark above an office door in New York City – four "X's", representing a W superimposed on an M[4] – and went into business as William Morris, Vaudeville Agent. By the time WMA formally incorporated in New York State on January 31, 1918, Morris' son William Morris Jr. and his assistant Abraham Lastfogel, who started out as an office boy and after becoming a talent agent in his own right, entered into a business partnership with Morris Sr.

Two biggest casting couches on planet Earth. These agencies were schtooping crazy white teen whorelets since 1898 fer Moses sakes.

Thread