VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 16th, 2020 #21
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

I'm not defending the actions. I thought the whole war was stupid. I got drafted for the damn thing. Recalled to active-duty a year after my enlistment had ended. Luckily, us draftees didn't have to go fight unless we volunteered to. So I had to sit on a military base stateside and shuffle papers for 3 months.

Old May 16th, 2020 #22
bedford

Thumbs up

Yeah I thought the war was stupid too. I appreciate you posting the comments on the thread about the incident because it made me think more about it .
It is often hard to get objective information about certain topics because many major news organizations can put out misleading information.
That is good that you didn't have to serve in that war. I didn't like all the bs where the American sheeple at home tied the yellow ribbons, ggosr how Bush did all the moral posturizing about saving Kuwaiti people when he was an oil person and it was about oil companies profits. Schwarzkopf got up and bragged how he was some military genius like Patton because he outsmarted Saddam. The cruise missiles are what destroyed much of the Iraqi threat. How hard would it be for the us to mop up the rest?

Old May 16th, 2020 #23
bedford

I see your username is Odin.Did you hear that story about a year ago where a white guy who was a jail employee was fired for being an Odinism? Like I guess some nigger at the jail may have heard about his interest in it an claimed he was a waycist. Do we whites have any rights left? We can't even enjoy taking an interest in our own culture without beinmg fired. I call that reverse racism but I don't hear a peep from anyone in power about it. It would make a difference if just one wealthy spoke for him then it would get media attention. But not Eddie Vedder. He is more concerned about where transexuals go to restroom.

Old May 16th, 2020 #24
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Is it a coincidence that it’s a filthy Jew creating the outrage? An outrage of one itz. (((Michael Weinstein))). That’s all we need to know and why the controversy.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with (((Mikey Weinstein))) he is a filthy kike who runs an organization called the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, he has been a troublemaker who harasses Christian military members and chaplains.

Old May 16th, 2020 #25
bedford

jewsign

I went to that military religious freedom website and every article is about the Nazi headstones issue. It looks like on of our own guys from this site has really riled up Mikey with his comments. We need to keep this up and use this chance to post some true facts about Jew evil. I tried to reply and suggest that the Nazi headstones should only be removed if they were replaced by headstones of Palestinian people who were murdered by cowardly Israeli soldiers. Mikey seems like a total douche who brags about his military service. I might point out to him Jews can't produce any real military leaders the best they can come up with is the Obese war criminal spineless coward Ariel Sharon.
At least he passed from a long coma into the pit of hell.

Old May 18th, 2020 #26
alex revision

Congresswoman, civil rights groups join call to remove swastikas from veterans cemeteries

May 18, 2020

AUSTIN, Texas — A member of Congress and some civil rights organizations have joined a military religious freedom organization in calling for the removal of swastikas on German prisoners-of-war headstones in veteran cemeteries in Texas and Utah.

The headstones should be removed because the symbols are “a stain on the hallowed ground where so many veterans and their families are laid to rest,” Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, D-Fla., said in a statement

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/cong...eries-1.630241

Old May 18th, 2020 #27
bedford

I was reading about how a lot of German prisoners of war we're brought to camp in the southeast U.S. during world war 2. The German pows were treated very well compared to the American pows in Germany. Some of the Germans we're surprised at the abundance of all kinds of food available. They had probably come from the batteries fronts toward the end of the war when there must have been serious food shortages for German troops and civilians. the

Old May 30th, 2020 #28
Ray Allan

The VA has decided to keep the headstones as they are, citing federal regulations and preserving the memory of the Holohoax. Fine, whatever.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/va-s...teran-cemetery

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 1st, 2020 #29
alex revision

Veteran Affairs: Nazis 'don't have a place' next to fallen American heroes

"I was surprised, I hadn't heard about them," said Wilkie, when Elias asked the secretary what his initial thoughts were after hearing about the discovery.

June 2, 2020

"[Nazis] don't have a place," among the resting place of fallen American heroes, Wilkie said, according to ABC News. "Now we have started the process of replacing them. These are horrific reminders of mankind at it's lowest, but we don't want to fully erase what happened because we want people to remember."

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antis...-heroes-630004

Old June 2nd, 2020 #30
bedford

Every Jew cemetery
A horrific account of mankind at it's lowest.
BTW. Where is Jeffrey Epstein buried?
Or is he still alive?

Old June 2nd, 2020 #31
bedford

America's fallen heroes. The greatest generation?
If they were so great how come America and Europe have gone downhill since WW2 due to continuous mud Invaders?
And who brought these invaders?
Remember the Hart Celler Bill in 1965 also supported by Ted Kennedy?
Jews were pushing for non white immigrants to come to America in the decades before 1965 and still are.
Nazis were fighting against communism.
What were the allies really fighting for?

Old June 2nd, 2020 #32
Erik T. White

Default The swastikas will be removed as the kike gets his demonic way....AGAIN!!!!!!

Quote:
Veterans Affairs department to reverse course and replace tombstones that have swastikas

(JTA) — The Department of Veterans Affairs announced that it will begin the process of replacing three gravestones bearing swastikas in cemeteries in Texas and Utah, less than a month after saying they would be preserved as “historic resources.”
The VA told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency last month that it would preserve the gravestones, which mark the burial sites of three German prisoners of war. That comment came in response to a call by a group called the Military Religious Freedom Foundation to have them replaced.
But in a statement Monday, the VA reversed course.
While noting that it was not legally permitted to unilaterally remove or alter the headstones under the National Historic Preservation Act, the department said it would nonetheless “begin taking required steps including consultation with stakeholders about how to replace these headstones with historically accurate markers that do not include the Nazi swastika and German text.”
“It is understandably upsetting to our Veterans and their families to see Nazi inscriptions near those who gave their lives for this nation,” VA Secretary Robert Wilkie said. “That’s why VA will initiate the process required to replace these POW headstones.”
The headstones in question are located at the Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas, and the Fort Douglas Post Cemetery in Salt Lake City, Utah. The VA said it will propose that the headstones be preserved in its National Cemetery Administration History Collection.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/vete...have-swastikas

Damn all juden!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 2nd, 2020 #33
bedford

It's only 3 head stones and basically symbolic.
But it figures that Jews would get their way.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #34
Ray Allan

Those three German soldiers buried in those cemeteries were part of the real greatest generation, not the "All-Lies."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 2nd, 2020 #35
notmenomore

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The VA has decided to keep the headstones as they are, citing federal regulations and preserving the memory of the Holohoax. Fine, whatever.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/va-s...teran-cemetery
I figured this wouldn't last long. So about three days in the midst of the biggest race riots in 50+ years.

Old June 2nd, 2020 #36
notmenomore

Rules, policies, laws: mean absolutely nothing at all if the juden are offended.

Old December 28th, 2020 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Veterans Affairs removes headstones with swastikas at Texas cemetery

DECEMBER 23, 2020 5:16 PM

(JTA) — The Department of Veterans Affairs removed two gravestones bearing swastikas from a military cemetery in Texas.
(...)
The Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a group that advocates for troops and veterans who report discrimination in the military, had launched a campaign for the removal of the headstones in May after a veteran of Jewish descent saw them.
(...)
It’s not clear why just the two tombstones, among 132 Germans buried in the cemetery’s prisoner of war section, have the Nazi inscriptions. Both of the deceased died in 1943. The tombstones were marked with a swastika inside a German cross and are inscribed, “He died far from his home for the Führer, people, and fatherland.”
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/vete...texas-cemetery

It's disgusting how jews keep hounding their enemies even when they're dead. Jews are an evil, vicious, petty, obnoxious, vindictive tribe.

Old December 31st, 2020 #38
Ironguard1940

Default Add niggers to that list

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Rules, policies, laws: mean absolutely nothing at all if the juden are offended.
If niggers are offended by any rule it means nothing because they don't obey it anyway.

Thread