Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2013 #1
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Arrow Satanic Lunix (Ubuntu)



http://ubuntusatanic.org

I tested it, is ok, well, "not ok" like Backtrack 5 ;; don't consider me a satanist cause i posted this Linux in here, i just test those things. (Don't tell me about Jew Linux, that thing if it does exists or will exist i will not test )

My favorites are centos, backtrack and arch linux.

I will try to customize backtrack 5 with some comrades of mine from the U.S. into WP Linux when i will have some time off.

If anyone knows Linux and programming (optional) , please contact me on P.M. or leave a message in this thread.

Thank you and 14!
 
Old January 22nd, 2013 #2
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,703
varg
Default

Sounds stupid.

There are too many distributions as it is. This sounds like a complete clone of Ubuntu. I assume they use the same Ubuntu repositories too, so you're not really getting anything different just a regular Ubuntu install, maybe with some different pre-installed software and maybe a different wallpaper. I'm guessing a pentagram or something spooky.

I use Arch, I'd suggest it if you're a more advanced user and know what you're doing. I've used centos on servers.

Backtrack isn't really made to be used as a desktop, it should mostly be used for penetration testing & auditing. Usually you use it on a liveusb or on a VM.


Edit: Yes it is just different wallpapers, UI theme, and some gothic music. Basically you could recreate this with a regular Ubuntu install and 10 minutes of free time, if you wanted to that is.

Last edited by varg; January 22nd, 2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: .
 
Old January 22nd, 2013 #3
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

ok. next level. remember when the french press made the romanians gipsyes? well, the nationalist "normal" boys from our schoolyard broke the websites down from the media.

p.s. www.rstforums.com and www.hackyard.com
 
Old January 24th, 2013 #4
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐
 
Freya von Asgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Angers
Posts: 890
Blog Entries: 34
Freya von Asgard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Sounds stupid.
Altogether. But "evola" comes here to promote his own forum, not to participate in it.
__________________
Nemo me impune lacessit: sanctificetur nomen meum, adveniat regnum meum, et fiat voluntas mea in terra

卍 Freya Magna, Augusta Europaea 卐
 
Old January 24th, 2013 #5
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya von Asgard View Post
Altogether. But "evola" comes here to promote his own forum, not to participate in it.
Yes, she says that cause i banned her for not giving proof of she really is. I told her to make a picture/video where to hold up a sign with something writen on it. She refused and sended me a porn link. Well, all the people in here i saw they know in one thread, is not necesary for me to start it again.

Your kind of people fucks up our movement by trolling, and if in case you are the whore you say you are, what's up with that video where you suck a niggers cook?

I will not post in here porn link, for the people interested, P.M. me in order to give you the link.
 
Old January 24th, 2013 #6
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance
 
Paul Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Europa
Posts: 539
Paul Smith
Default

There is distro for everyone it seems.

http://web.archive.org/web/201208190...forniggers.us/

 
Old January 25th, 2013 #7
Julie Couronne
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New-Delhi , Göteborg
Posts: 204
Blog Entries: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evola View Post
Yes, she says that cause i banned her for not giving proof of she really is.
It is YOU who picked us up, I remember. Have we asked U a photo of you with "I love the Sisters Aryan" inscribed on the dick?

But if you want I can come burn with cutter on your cock... if I find enough length, of course!
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #8
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

what a whore or a troll can say?

i talked also with other comrades from F.N. France and they don't know any of you.

100% troll. Anyway, if the fact was true, like you tell us, that you are a whore, also is not good for the movement. psychoWhore or psychoTroll.

p.s. what is with that video i posted in the nut place where "gina blonde" is sucking a niggers cook? is this what the "aryan women" do ? you tell people on your blog that you are pro-lesbianism and anti-racemixing. now i see also you are pro-racemixing aswell you stupid niggerlover? you didn't pick right "the fake id".

Take a look here: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=150677
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #9
Sebastian
Member
 
Sebastian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 330
Sebastian
Default

I love listening to you non-native English speakers talk. I'm never quite sure what's going on.
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #10
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐
 
Freya von Asgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Angers
Posts: 890
Blog Entries: 34
Freya von Asgard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evola View Post
what a whore
Tipically Judeo-Christian

__________________
Nemo me impune lacessit: sanctificetur nomen meum, adveniat regnum meum, et fiat voluntas mea in terra

卍 Freya Magna, Augusta Europaea 卐
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #11
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

you fucking whore, yes, i saw you support on your blogs and videos .. LESBIANS AND GAYS. get the fuck in auschwitz with a PINK TRIANGLE.
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #12
Leyla de Aragón
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 197
Blog Entries: 19
Default

"evola" is angry!


"On se fait un terrible nombre d'ennemis en disant la vérité : il y a bien peu de gens pour qui elle ne soit pas une sorte d'injure ! " - Louis-Philippe, comte de Ségur
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #13
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla de Aragón View Post
"evola" is angry!


"On se fait un terrible nombre d'ennemis en disant la vérité : il y a bien peu de gens pour qui elle ne soit pas une sorte d'injure ! " - Louis-Philippe, comte de Ségur
yes i am when i see idiots like you pretending to be NS, and making us a fake image that we support porn, whores, lesbians and gays.
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #14
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

I'm against the Chruch aswell you stupid whore. But i don't make gay and lesbi propaganda like you do against it because is also against our Ideology.
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #15
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐
 
Freya von Asgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Angers
Posts: 890
Blog Entries: 34
Freya von Asgard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evola View Post
you fucking whore, yes, i saw you support on your blogs and videos ..
Everything, you know before you invite us to your forum, since in MP you asked me how much I earned in porn! So why have you invit us to join paganfront in this case? You were, and still are, as absurd as illogical or else you're a frustrated having too masturbated looking my videos, because your girlfriend "Freya" sucks bad!

Are you angry because she bit you dick once too often?
__________________
Nemo me impune lacessit: sanctificetur nomen meum, adveniat regnum meum, et fiat voluntas mea in terra

卍 Freya Magna, Augusta Europaea 卐
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #16
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya von Asgard View Post
Everything, you know before you invite us to your forum, since in MP you asked me how much I earned in porn! So why have you invit us to join paganfront in this case? You were, and still are, as absurd as illogical or else you're a frustrated having too masturbated looking my videos, because your girlfriend "Freya" sucks bad!

Are you angry because she bit you dick once too often?
i invited you to gain your the trust and find out who are you. you talked about "revision" you remember? that mod. well, i know him and some brothers from france and talked with them about it. we found out more that you imagine. they will publish soon something about you have been banned for spreading porn allover the forums. the printscreens from last week when i talked with some people about finding out who you really are? will be posted aswell on that blog and other forums in the french section.

you only had the title "forum staff" , not the privileges. , also i have a question. WHY DO YOU TELL ALL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE RACIST but you spread porn things promoting lesbians and gays on you "fascist?!" blogs (with Wagner music on the background of them), also uploading other porn videos with the name "Freya Von Asgard" on porn tubes with sucking niggers? (Search Freya Von Asgard on google or Gina Blonde)

Why you stay on this kinda forums if you are not racist? Is funny no?
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #17
Julie Couronne
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New-Delhi , Göteborg
Posts: 204
Blog Entries: 21
Default

La colčre mal maîtrisée incite au bavardage inconsidéré.
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #18
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐
 
Freya von Asgard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Angers
Posts: 890
Blog Entries: 34
Freya von Asgard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evola View Post
[B] will publish soon something about the printscreens from last week when i talked with some people about finding out who you really are? will be posted aswell on that blog and other forums in the french section.
Make my pussy wet! Look forward to reading it, but before I withdraw my panties not to piss in laughing!
__________________
Nemo me impune lacessit: sanctificetur nomen meum, adveniat regnum meum, et fiat voluntas mea in terra

卍 Freya Magna, Augusta Europaea 卐
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #19
Yann Rotke
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evola View Post
I'm against the Chruch aswell you stupid whore. But i don't make gay and lesbi propaganda like you do against it because is also against our Ideology.
 
Old January 25th, 2013 #20
Evola
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dacia
Posts: 125
Default

Nazbol eh? i searched ur mail adress on google and i found out that you're a fucking communist.


http://national-communisme-brigade-13.hautetfort.com/album/nous-contacter/




Yann Roetke

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	commie-scum.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	8062  
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.
Page generated in 0.16737 seconds.