Banned

Default Antifa Doctor Exposed- Meet Dr. Alison Fuller

http://news4whites.blogspot.com

Old January 29th, 2019 #2
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaver View Post
maaan, i am seeing this FUCKING EVERYWHERE in the medical profession

anyone who knows anything knows alot of these hospitals have been bought out and are run by jewish globalist organized crime.

there are fucking FAKE LESBIAN DOCTORS EVERYWHERE!!!

nurses too, you go to a hospital and it's like, what iin the holy FUCK, it used to be all hot sexy nurses now it's a bunch of nasty fat snarling dykes trying to murder you or your loved ones

Old January 29th, 2019 #3
FEMAAlert

i mean i'm seeing these studies by government regulatory agencies saying half of all MD degrees out there are FAKE, and from my own experiences I'm inclined to believe it.

when they sent my mom to 'speciallists' i only had to search a little bit to find out they are NOT accreditted doctors AT ALL. the hospital uses them because they are all complicit ini all the illegal activities going on, the last thing they want is a REAL DOCTOR finding out all the scams they are iinvolved in.

so you go a situation where REAL DOCTORS are blackballed by the hospitals because they are highly likely to be WHISTLE BLOWERS while the fraud doctors will never say a word, or cooperate with any kind of investigations

Tags
antifa

Thread