Old March 25th, 2005 #1
Firestone

Default Cloning Mammoths

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3941354C279683

Old March 25th, 2005 #2
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone
So the mammoth may walk again? Fascinating.
Who knows,perhaps in 5,000 years they will be cloning the last found Aryan?

Old March 25th, 2005 #3
Firestone

Yes they might even use cloning methods to actually save the Aryan race before we disappear.

Old March 25th, 2005 #4
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone
Yes they might even use cloning methods to actually save the Aryan race before we disappear.
Indeed,perhaps such techniques could be used to produce the Aryan superman?

Old March 25th, 2005 #6
Firestone

Quote:
xBut the White House balks at the notion of slaughtering scores of small children who, despite their bloody pedigree, have yet to harm anyone.

"There's got to be another way and we still have time to find it," President Bush reportedly told an aide. "I won't authorize the killing of kids."

However, experts have warned the president that the clock is ticking. "Remember, Iran had no compunction about sending 12-year-old boys into battle back in the 1980s," notes the CIA analyst.

"Don't be surprised if a few years from now, some cute, blond, freckle-faced youngster aims a 'toy' pistol at you in a crowded mall and blows your head off."
Thanks very much for posting that interesting article.

Is the Weekly World News implying that these children should be slaughtered because of their blood!!!!

Old March 26th, 2005 #7
Whirlwind

Cripes! You tricked me into wasting my valuable sight viewing that malarkey. Boys From Brazil go on a road trip. Completely ridiculous. We won't have to worry about the opinions of the readers of that rag, they will all die when they get that vaccination the government tells them is required.

Old March 26th, 2005 #8
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Cripes! You tricked me into wasting my valuable sight viewing that malarkey. Boys From Brazil go on a road trip. Completely ridiculous. We won't have to worry about the opinions of the readers of that rag, they will all die when they get that vaccination the government tells them is required.
Films can be a reflection of reality."Boys From Brazil" is a prophecy of the future.Maybe not a cloned Hitler but cloning is a reality.

Old March 26th, 2005 #9
Whirlwind

Yes, cloning may be needed. I just object to this source of that supposition. That article plays to the idea that arabs are a dispicable enemy who will stop at nothing to destroy our precious freedom. Don't want to hear that crap.

Thread