Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2006 #81
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Hitler was fascinated by how Romans punished sleeping on guard duty with death.
To save on manpower, Hitler made sure his soldiers didn't sleep

Old February 4th, 2006 #82
evilisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Hitler was fascinated by how Romans punished sleeping on guard duty with death.
To save on manpower, Hitler made sure his soldiers didn't sleep
Are you sure YOU'RE getting enough sleep?

Old February 4th, 2006 #83
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilisgood
Wasn't it Hitler who pushed Barbarossa forward ignoring calls from his Generals for the winter clothes?
That is partly true (Hitler pushed Barbarossa forward). The winter clothes thing was intentional because both Hitler and his generals knew - totally - that if Germany had not completely crushed Soviet Russia by that first fall then there was absolutely no chance whatsoever of Germany winning the war. So, the initial reason for no winter clothes was that if they actually needed them, they were all dead anyway - it was either spend the winter in warm billets in occupied Moscow or die. When that central, conclusive and decisive battle/victory did not happen despite a series of the greatest envelopment battles in history till that time - mostly because the main body of the Red Army was always able to just barely evade total destruction and because Hitler kept changing the always vague strategic objectives during the campaign - then both the Fuhrer and the generals dug in for a series of stalling defensive actions awaiting the fantasy of super weapons or a break in the allied ranks. Germany made some feelers to Stalin for a negotiated peace and a number of others to the western allies as well (through Swedish channels, or Swiss, I believe).

Anyway, Hitler's generals were often wrong. They were just as adamantly opposed to the attack on France that the Fuhrer adopted (from Von Manstein, I believe). His generals were frequently opposed to everything he proposed/suggested - Hitler and his General Staff had about as terrible a relationship as was possible. The General Staff was very heavy in the 'Von' department and the class differences between the party and the army were the basis (or a big part of it) for the hostility that went both ways. The 1944 attempt on Hitler’s life isn't called the General's Plot for nothing.

Hitler was sometimes wrong in not listening to his generals, but he was as often right - he was right in Poland, France and in the first winter counterattack by the Russians outside Moscow. Internal divisions and hatred fissured the Reich - really bad considering that Germany and her few allies had so little chance against world joory's armies of moron millions. (good christians all).

HH

Old February 4th, 2006 #84
uncletim

Good posts, but most of the Middle Eastern lineages in Southern Italians came from Greeks.

Since you're interested in Genetics read:

Quote:
In summary, our data are in agreement with a major discontinuity for the peopling of southern Europe. Here, haplogroup J constitutes not only the signature of a single wave-of-advance from the Levant but, to a greater extent, also of the expansion of the Greek world, with an accompanying novel quota of genetic variation produced during its demographic growth.
Source: http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/HaploJ.pdf

No offence, but I find the logic here rather falacious that Greeks are Aryans while some Italians are "Arab muds" as a result of the Genetic legacies that had received from those "Aryan" Greeks.

I'm not trying to provoke conflict, but come on, let's use some objectivity people.

Old February 5th, 2006 #85
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
The truth the mongrel 'pan aryan' nord hunters refuse to acknowledge. Rather than employ eugenics programs to reduce the admixture, they would rather arm-twist purer whites into accepting them as white. As a result, I only accept 'Italians', 'Greeks', and 'Russians' on a case-by-case basis.
Absolutely.

Also this nord/med thing should be debated with examples of pix to prove a point. The definitive thread is here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=1829

Many picture examples were posted there.

Old February 6th, 2006 #86
evilisgood

Quote:
The truth the mongrel 'pan aryan' nord hunters refuse to acknowledge. Rather than employ eugenics programs to reduce the admixture, they would rather arm-twist purer whites into accepting them as white. As a result, I only accept 'Italians', 'Greeks', and 'Russians' on a case-by-case basis.
Add those mongrel black-haired Brits and Irish too. The Bono, George Harrison and Tom Jones types have to be bred out. Actually, every one of the Beatles is suspect. A lot of black hair with those Rolling Stones too.

Old February 7th, 2006 #87
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletim
Good posts, but most of the Middle Eastern lineages in Southern Italians came from Greeks.

Since you're interested in Genetics read:

Source: http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/HaploJ.pdf

No offence, but I find the logic here rather falacious that Greeks are Aryans while some Italians are "Arab muds" as a result of the Genetic legacies that had received from those "Aryan" Greeks.

I'm not trying to provoke conflict, but come on, let's use some objectivity people.
You make a good point. My surname is of Greek origin, but was Italianized over time. You are wrong about one aspect though, neither the ancient Greeks or Romans were Aryans. They had their own unique belief systems and way of life.

Old February 18th, 2006 #88
uncletim

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
You make a good point. My surname is of Greek origin, but was Italianized over time. You are wrong about one aspect though, neither the ancient Greeks or Romans were Aryans. They had their own unique belief systems and way of life.
1) I was not insinuating that Greeks are invariably "aryans". However, it just seems that on racial boards Italians are deemed as non-white for having certain lineages whilst these same lineages are not brought to attention when it concerns Greeks; an interesting situation when one realizes that most of these lineages came from Greeks themselves as that genetic article (and many others along with it) have pointed out.

2) Last time I heard the ancient Italians were related to the Celts. Although it didn't take long for those strains to become diluted once the Roman Empire started gathering momentum.

Old February 18th, 2006 #89
westernalliance

What is Jimmy Page? I saw him on the cover of a magazine and he has the reddest, whitest looking skin, but jet black hair. You gotta consider him white though.

Old February 19th, 2006 #90
Gott

my understanding is that both Greeks and Italians are indeed Aryans. The Aryans conquered almost all of Europe about 10,000 years ago and imposed linguistic and religious beliefs therein. The only pockets of non Aryans in Europe include the Basques anda few others. The Dorian invasion - Aryan

Old February 20th, 2006 #91
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Location: Why join a group where I have to constantly prove my "whiteness" to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
Your people are the biggest race mixers going. Half your women in London are fucking a nigger, Paki, Bengali, or some other sort of shit skin. Look what your kin created in the US, a multicult cesspit. The only people low enough to fuck their own slave are your kind and Arabs. For the sake of some higher power, your women even make vacations JUST to fuck nigger beast in Africa. That takes a lot of effort, like getting a visa, using a credit card to purchase an airplane ticket, trip to the DOC to get immunized for third world diseases. Fuck you and your multicult! You even gave niggers equal rights to Whites in the US!
Do you see now what I said to you before about BrittaniaArms and a few others?

Old February 20th, 2006 #92
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Location: Why join a group where I have to constantly prove my "whiteness" to them?

Quote:
What non-White features do southern Europeans show? Italians, Greeks, and Russians are all Aryan, and I have yet to see any proof of non-White ancestry.

Old February 20th, 2006 #93
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Quote:
The nordic character of ancient greece and rome was a sight more than 'bullshit'.
Often times, texts are mistranslated, leading to results like the ones you cited. I have never seen any nordic looking Romans and Greeks in any pictoral depictions, although there may have been a slight recessive nordic presence from mixing with Germanic slaves.

Old February 20th, 2006 #94
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Or by mixing with the Emperor's body guards

Old February 21st, 2006 #95
uncletim

Quote:
"The Italic languages, like Keltic, were without reasonable doubt introduced by the Urnfields people. Like Keltic, they split into P and Q forms, with Oscan and Umbrian as P, and Latin and Faliscan as Q. Latin itself, in its historic form, was a mixture of Villanovan Italic plus Etruscan plus some altered Greek, plus early Mediterranean words, including plant names. 46 The non-Italic accretions bear witness to the influences which met the early Romans, while its major Italic character throughout attests the persistance of the Romans in retaining the nucleus of their own speech through centuries of Etruscan overlordship."
Even though most linguists discount the theory that there is a recent Italo-Celtic or Celto-Italic family (comparable to the Balto-Slavic) this does not change the fact that Celtic and Italic languages are closely related and are closer to eachother than they are to other Indo-European language families.

Quote:
"A group of eight male Roman crania from Rheinzabern on the Rhine, 54 belonging to real Romans from Italy, are the same as the individuals from Britain, and almost identical with the eight male males from Rome itself of the Christian period, and the early Roman from Corneto Tarquinia. These scattered references from various quarters, although few, are so alike that we must conclude that the Romans, however mixed, had formed a characteristic local or national physical type, which was mainly of Italic origin, and closely related originally to the Keltic."
Don't get too carried away with mention of "Romans" though. The same thing can be attributed to all of the ancient Italic tribes that migrated from the Iron Age Urnfield cultural interactive zone, not just the Romans.

Quote:
Notes:

45. Whatmough, J., The Foundations of Roman Italy.

46. Ibid., pp. 276-277.

47. Zampa, R., APA, vol. 20, 1890, pp. 345-365.

48. Sergi, G., ARAL, Anno 280, 1883, 10 pp.

49. Moschen, L., Crani Romani della Primera Epoca Cristiana, 1894.
Pröbstl, L., AFA, vol. 45, 1919, pp. 80-81.

50. Whatmough, op. cit., p. 267.

51. Rochet, C., MSAP, vol. 3, 1868, pp. 127-145.

52. Davis, J. B., and Thurman, J., Crania Britannica, 1865, Part II.

53. Browne, C. R., PRIA, vol. 2, ser. 3, 1899, pp. 649-654.

54. Pröbstl, L., AFA, vol. 45, 1919, pp. 80-81.

55. Whatmough is in doubt as to their linguistic affiliation. Whatmough, J., op. cit., pp. 202-205.

Old February 21st, 2006 #96
uncletim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Or by mixing with the Emperor's body guards
True.

Overall, Germanics did not constitute a large percentage of the Roman slave population. Romans found it hard to conquer the German lands, and weren't able to gain any kind of slippery foothold until the latter stages of the Empire.

Most of the slaves would have come from the south Mediterranean, Levant, Syria, etc.

Old February 21st, 2006 #97
grep14w

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletim
True.

Overall, Germanics did not constitute a large percentage of the Roman slave population. Romans found it hard to conquer the German lands, and weren't able to gain any kind of slippery foothold until the latter stages of the Empire.

Most of the slaves would have come from the south Mediterranean, Levant, Syria, etc.
No one was keeping records, so who knows what "most" actually means.

However, there were plenty of Celtic slaves from Gaul and Britain, and there was a sizeable nordic element amongst these Celts.

The histories of Spartacus' slave uprising in Italy record large numbers of German slaves taking part in the uprising. One faction of them broke off from Spartacus' army and formed their own army. I don't know what "percentage" of Roman slaves were Germanic in any particular time period, but in the era of the Spartacus revolt they appear to have been at least a fairly significant minority of the slave population.

Also, Rome did not need to conquer Germany in order to acquire Germanic slaves. Germans were divided into numerous tribes, all at war with each other. These Germanic tribes would have captured members of hostile Germanic tribes, and sold them as slaves to the Romans, in exchange for Roman manufactured goods they could not produce themselves.

There was no such thing as "Germany" in those days, just tribes. Let's not romanticize our ancestors into proto-White Nationalists. They were not. Slavery was integral to warfare and business, and our ancestors were just as much warriors and businessmen as anyone else.

Old February 28th, 2006 #98
Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilisgood
Add those mongrel black-haired Brits and Irish too. The Bono, George Harrison and Tom Jones types have to be bred out. Actually, every one of the Beatles is suspect. A lot of black hair with those Rolling Stones too.

Are you a darkie? Because no one has said that black hair = proof of coon lineage. However, Italy and Greece certainly have natives (don't know the %) who by any stretch of the imagination are barely white. Northern Europe's muds are immigrants of the last 50 years.
Bare in mind that Juvenal wrote in the 2ndC AD, in his satire about the last Roman in Rome, that the eternal city was full of Syrians. Some Syrians are white, but as an Oriental and mongrel nation, they are beyond the pale as Syrians. However, Greece and Italy are European and Western in culture, and belong to the white race.
Undisputed, though, the fact that some non-immigrant Greeks and Italians and Portuguese are part non-white.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Last edited by Angle; February 28th, 2006 at 06:48 PM.

Old February 28th, 2006 #99
evilisgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle
Are you a darkie? Because no one has said that black hair = proof of coon lineage. However, Italy and Greece certainly have natives (don't know the %) who by any stretch of the imagination are barely white. Northern Europe's muds are immigrants of the last 50 years.
Bare in mind that Juvenal wrote in the 2ndC AD, in his satire about the last Roman in Rome, that the eternal city was full of Syrians. Some Syrians are white, but as an Oriental and mongrel nation, they are beyond the pale as Syrians. However, Greece and Italy are European and Western in culture, and belong to the white race.
Undisputed, though, the fact that some non-immigrant Greeks and Italians and Portuguese are part non-white.

I have dark brown hair, white-as-milk skin. I look at it from a practical standpoint. I consider all indigenous Europeans White even though some, like Sicilians and Spaniards, had some Arab-type blood mixed in a thousand or so years ago and the black-haired English/Irish who had something of the same mixed in with them, either from the Phoenicians or from shipwrecked Spaniards. I said the black-haired English should be bred out tongue-in-cheek because of the implausibility of it and we shouldn't worry so much about it. It's too late to worry about it in America anyway. In my area, very few are still all any European group.

Old March 1st, 2006 #100
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Saw the End of the Olympics.The Italians looked damn good.Fine job.

Thread