Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2019 #41
Franco

I cannot get into Stormfront despite using 3 different browsers. Each time it says: "certificate revoked for this website" etc.

I hope that SF knows about this problem and is working to fix it. If not, someone please tell them.

-----------------

Old November 10th, 2019 #42
Hugh Akston
Banned

Offending content removed.

Last edited by Hugh Akston; November 15th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

Old November 10th, 2019 #43
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
So just to be clear: Stormfront is up and running and has been all this time.

The actual problem is access to the forum - and not the forum itself.

Is that correct?
That is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
I tried that idea in Firefox and STILL cannot get into SF.

---------------
Try different browsers. Also, try changing https to http. If nothing else works, try a phone or tablet if you have one.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 10th, 2019 #44
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old November 10th, 2019 #45
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old November 10th, 2019 #46
Dawn Cannon

Strangely, someone managed to do exactly the same thing to one of our best threads.

Looks like it DID have a really dodgy link in it somewhere (which is now defunct but still affects the page.)

You can open any page except the first, which produces almost exactly the same warning that the Stormfront link is now getting.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=303603&page=16

Old November 10th, 2019 #47
Hugh Akston
Banned

Last edited by Hugh Akston; November 15th, 2019 at 02:14 PM.

Old November 10th, 2019 #48
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

I came up with a work-around for the first page of the thread where another member copied the entire Original Post - photo and all.
Cheers, Hugh

Old November 10th, 2019 #49
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Which is what I just did. When I arrived at Stormfront the page looked like a blizzard in Antarctica. In other words, a complete white-out. Nothing. Empty. Null and void.
That happens when you type stormfront.org. Instead, type stormfront.org/forum.

Someone on Stormfront also suggested that you try many different browsers, not just a few.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 11th, 2019 #50
EllasHoplite

Default Error

Can't access SF either. Tried Chrome (PC/Mobile) and Edge.

Old November 11th, 2019 #51
Crowe

I rarely go there, but the website works fine for me on my Android phone and my PC. I think an electric jew is keeping some of you from accessing it, an electric jew that I holocausted off my devices.

Old November 11th, 2019 #52
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old November 11th, 2019 #53
David Reiner

I can't reach Stormfront today. My browser returns "SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE". I've been having various connection problems with it for weeks, and Alexa shows a fairly dramatic die-off over the past 90 days. I got tired of all that and decided to sign up with VNN instead.

Old November 11th, 2019 #54
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
I did exactly that, but was still unable to access Stormfront on my desktop computer, although I was able to on my tablet.

Regarding my desktop computer, I tried to reach stormfront.org/forum using Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Brave, Opera and Maxthon. All failed. I also tried a host of work-arounds suggested by this forum, White Nations Forum, and even Stormfront itself - via my tablet access. But, again, all failed.

What I find strange is that Don Black and his tech people (unless he's the sole one) should know all this - and yet...the problem continues. Even those who are able to access Stormfront "normally" (without any special action) or those (like myself) who can reach Stormfront on a tablet or other device have indicated that traffic to SF has fallen precipitously due to this problem. Be that as it may, I found not a single post by Don Black apprising SF members about what the problem is or what actions he's currently taking to remedy it. In light of that, it does make me wonder if he's not already semi-senile, since explaining the who, what, when, where, and why of this issue seems to be a self-evident action one would take. I sense that he's grown weary of running SF, a forum that is clearly dying - at least judging by the severe falling off of traffic over the last five years. And that, along with the fact that SF's "heir apparent" (Derek "Gimme Summa Dat Jew Pussy" Black) won't be there to assume the throne once his dad is reduced to a drooling has-been nursing home inmate probably has taken its toll on "Lurch".

Well, Don is getting old, but I've seen no evidence that he's senile. I'm assuming that he's doing all of this on his own, so let's cut him some slack. There are certainly WN forums run by much younger people that have a lot more traffic, but they tend to run mostly videos, which I don't have the time to watch. I hope both VNN and Stormfront stay up for as long as possible, because they offer a platform to have more serious discussions than on the more popular WN forums run by younger people.

Old November 11th, 2019 #55
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reiner View Post
I can't reach Stormfront today. My browser returns "SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE". I've been having various connection problems with it for weeks, and Alexa shows a fairly dramatic die-off over the past 90 days. I got tired of all that and decided to sign up with VNN instead.

Welcome to VNNF, David.

-------

Old November 11th, 2019 #56
Niggerus Delenda Est

Quote:
Maybe Don Black was disappointed in Derek, and Derek picked up on the negative "vibe". Once he did, he went full-faggot, fucked a Jew chick, then cleaned out over a hundred grand from a bank account that a donor had left him, and split.
Don Black is a parasite. A bum. A stay-at-home dad who lets his wife work for Jews.

Don is not ashamed of this peculiar arrangement because he's an extreme narcissist. In his mind he's the founding father of white nationalism. Giving Don money and paying his bills is supporting "the movement". Anyone who disagrees with his edicts is a traitor, spy, saboteur.

Like the other parasite Schlomo, the Don can't tolerate criticism or share the spotlight because WN is his meal ticket. His survival.

Don probably maintains his status as head of the household the same way he runs his website, through bullying and manipulation.

Derek no doubt resents his father and may even develop a bit of an Oedipus complex because his mother is too busy working to support her husband. Instead of coming home to a loving mother there's dad in his bathrobe.

Derek does what millions of young people do he runs away. He falls in with a group of people who accept him. And he uses their ideology to rebel against his father's tyranny.

Derek could have started a new life without all the drama. He's not being brainwashed or held hostage with pussy. He likes going on television and denouncing his father because the man is an asshole.

Old November 11th, 2019 #57
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggerus Delenda Est View Post
Don Black is a parasite. A bum. A stay-at-home dad who lets his wife work for Jews.

Don is not ashamed of this peculiar arrangement because he's an extreme narcissist. In his mind he's the founding father of white nationalism. Giving Don money and paying his bills is supporting "the movement". Anyone who disagrees with his edicts is a traitor, spy, saboteur.

Like the other parasite Schlomo, the Don can't tolerate criticism or share the spotlight because WN is his meal ticket. His survival.

Don probably maintains his status as head of the household the same way he runs his website, through bullying and manipulation.

Derek no doubt resents his father and may even develop a bit of an Oedipus complex because his mother is too busy working to support her husband. Instead of coming home to a loving mother there's dad in his bathrobe.

Derek does what millions of young people do he runs away. He falls in with a group of people who accept him. And he uses their ideology to rebel against his father's tyranny.

Derek could have started a new life without all the drama. He's not being brainwashed or held hostage with pussy. He likes going on television and denouncing his father because the man is an asshole.
What are you, a keyboard psychologist? Most of what you write is speculation. Give the old man a break.

Old November 11th, 2019 #58
Hugh Akston
Banned

Old November 11th, 2019 #59
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:

And now for something completely different (sort of) - does anyone who uses Chrome browser know how to find this pop-up control panel? I've searched my computer and the Internet but I cannot find where THIS is at. It will look like one these two samples, depending on what year Google Chrome was installed:

Right-click on the shortcut you use to run Chrome and select Properties.

Old November 11th, 2019 #60
Hugh Akston
Banned

Thread