Laura Shapiro:

Another Laura Shapiro:

Shulamit Sarid:

Random jew hags:

Liron Lapid Pickman:

Batia Sheffer:

Dana Yichye Shwachman from ROI:

Quote:
Hailing from a wide range of fields and locations worldwide, ROI members pool their talents and skills to create exciting new access points to Jewish life and community. Our Community grows annually as Jewish leaders and entrepreneurs in their 20s and 30s join the network by participating in the ROI Summit.
https://www.schusterman.org/jewish-c...rectory?page=5

Old 5 Days Ago #162
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
In The Jewish Chronicle, which is described as "the world's oldest and most influential jewish newspaper", the well-known jewish journalist Katie Grant writes about how her jewish face makes her feel ugly:

https://www.thejc.com/culture/featur...maller-1.34787
A first for me...

Never thought I'd acknowledge the opinion of a jew, no matter the issue at hand, but in this case I'm prepared to concede the point. Mazel tov!, Katie-kike. Even for a jewess, you are indeed quite ugly.

Old 5 Days Ago #163
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
A first for me...

Never thought I'd acknowledge the opinion of a jew, no matter the issue at hand, but in this case I'm prepared to concede the point. Mazel tov!, Katie-kike. Even for a jewess, you are indeed quite ugly.
Haha, remember Katie-kike the dirty jew bitch from Brooklyn that used to slime her way to the forum to harass us a decade or so ago?

How goes it Hoaxer, is the invisible jew in the sky treating you well?

Old 5 Days Ago #164
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Haha, remember Katie-kike the dirty jew bitch from Brooklyn that used to slime her way to the forum to harass us a decade or so ago?

How goes it Hoaxer, is the invisible jew in the sky treating you well?

Now how could I ever forget Katie-kike from Opp? When I saw the name of the jew bitch in this thread was Katie, I immediately thought of the original, the one and only Katie-kike (aka Tappan Twat) of old.

Remember the wiliest, shiftiest jew of them all in Opp -- Guy? How about Hate This? or Jewcy? How about the nigger Black Dave (aka Buckwheat)? Gawd, how we loved giving those faggoty fuckers how-to and what-for, eh? Those were the days, my friend.

p.s. What was the name of that race-traitor, that "White" guy married to a negress?. I believe it was Pastor something-or-other...

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; 5 Days Ago at 07:31 AM.

Old 4 Days Ago #165
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Now how could I ever forget Katie-kike from Opp? When I saw the name of the jew bitch in this thread was Katie, I immediately thought of the original, the one and only Katie-kike (aka Tappan Twat) of old.
Your replies to that obnoxious anti-white jew bitch were hilarious.

Here are some typical jews from Pissrael:

Old 3 Days Ago #166
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking passturds

Quote:

Remember the wiliest, shiftiest jew of them all in Opp -- Guy? How about Hate This? or Jewcy? How about the nigger Black Dave (aka Buckwheat)? Gawd, how we loved giving those faggoty fuckers how-to and what-for, eh? Those were the days, my friend.

p.s. What was the name of that race-traitor, that "White" guy married to a negress?. I believe it was Pastor something-or-other...
Haha, I dont rightly recall the miscegnatin fool. There were so many 'pastors' passing thru here back then. There was Visser, that Obediah fool, that dude who worked with Pastor Butler, the Klan volk and you gotta remember this Leroy ...

CI 'Pastor' (now 'Pope') Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt ...

Heh heh only from Missouri my friend.

And yeah, this place used to rock back then. Seriously, most of the members today have no fuckin clue.

Old 1 Day Ago #167
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Famous Israeli painter Aviva Uri a.k.a. Mrs. Dracula:

Random Israeli jewesses:

Old 22 Hours Ago #168
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Haha, I dont rightly recall the miscegnatin fool. There were so many 'pastors' passing thru here back then. There was Visser, that Obediah fool, that dude who worked with Pastor Butler, the Klan volk and you gotta remember this Leroy ...

And yeah, this place used to rock back then. Seriously, most of the members today have no fuckin clue.
Aha! Your mention of the name Leroy brought it all back to me. The race-traitor's name was Pastor Troy. And here's just one example of what a blooming idiot, what a total asshole I used to go at it with when the more intelligent anti's were scarce:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=25857

Old 19 Hours Ago #169
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Talking a typical forum pogrom back then

Bwahahaha I spit my fuckin nespresso all over George Clooney reading that lyrical ebonic masterpiece, I didn't forget that you know how to turn a phrase Hoaxer.

A christmas classic, itz. Heer's one for you ...

A thread with just about all of us that frequented OPP subforum (c.2005) in it. The online pogrom starts after gefilte Guy and dredel dick Dave jump Brutus and MOMUS and are countered by our fearless leader AE who draws first blood smashing that izzy kike Guy and brooklyn jewess KatieW who I just foolishly unbanned after she threatened a forum member and his family in PM's. I remembered this thread onnacount of the lovely poem I wrote katie at the end of it.

In fact, the only kike left at the end of the thread was snarling katie as the male jews slithered back to the shetl to lick their wounds, poor little shebrew she was alone with only BOB (battery operated boyfriend) to entertain her.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=18291

A Merry Yule and Happy Xmas to you brother.

Last edited by T.Garrett; 18 Hours Ago at 02:27 PM.

Old 19 Hours Ago #170
T.Garrett

T.Garrett
Wink postscript

We demolished those fucking yids and left any spook or spic who dared come up on our forum wordless and toothless, then we used to go on their messageboards and piss all over them in retaliation (raiding parties). All they could do is ban us, but as you can see we didn't ban them but they never could quite take over discussion on our forum as they tried to so many times. We ruled the web and all the chatrooms that discussed politics back then. So much so that you folks can see some of the results of it today in the changed climate in the social discourse in this country.

Well, then things changed around here and fight gave way to being 'reasonable' ...

They have no answer to us.

Why aren't all of you who are able to out there stomping the fuck out of these commie simps and their brown pets?

They are nothing.

Old 14 Hours Ago #171
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Hasidic jewess Deborah Feldman:

Quote:
Deborah Feldman (born 17 August 1986) is an American writer currently based in Berlin, Germany. She is known for her 2012 autobiography Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Feldman

Rachel Lieberman:

Susan Goldfarb with her jewfro:

Deborah Gottlieb:

Geraldine "Gerry" Lieberman:

Bob Goldfarb:

These people look like A. Wyatt Mann cartoons.

Good grief.

Tags
jewish face, jewish nose, jewish women, jews are ugly, jews inbreeding

Thread