Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Report: Head Of Zionist Orthodox Women's Seminary Tricks About 100 Dumb Yentas Into Having Sex With Him

Around 100 women claim they were enticed into relationships with a married, Zionist Orthodox man who tricked them into believing he was an IDF officer. "He sent us all pictures from Gaza, asking us to pray for him, and he wasn't even there," one woman says. Where was he? At the all-girls Zionist Orthodox seminary he heads.

Israel HaYom reports:

A married man posing as a high-ranking military officer duped dozens of women into intimate relationships after meeting them online and spinning an intricate web of lies designed to garner sympathy, Israel Hayom has learned.

The man, who in reality is married with children and the head of a Jewish women's seminary, used a fake name and told women he was a 38-year-old single man from central Israel who was a major in the Paratroopers Brigade.

After one woman created a Facebook group outing the man, more than 100 other women joined, saying they too had been lied to and hurt by him. The first official police complaint is expected to be filed on Tuesday.

According to testimony shared with Israel Hayom, the women were told the man had tragic past relationships, including one girlfriend who was run over and killed after accompanying him to the airport, and another who was fighting cancer in the hospital.

During Operation Protective Edge last summer, he apparently told several women that he was stationed deep inside the Gaza Strip, and that five of his soldiers had been killed by his side. He sent pictures of the inside of armored personal carriers, adding color to his dramatic stories, the women said.

"He said he had a lot of money, property and family connections," said B., a 36-year-old single mother from central Israel who began a relationship with him in May 2014. "He said he worked for the Defense Ministry at several 'cover companies,' one of which worked to track funding to terrorist organizations."

At the seminary where he works, the man is in close contact with young women completing national service and with other young people.

According to B., "There's no question that he is a psychopath. He so calmly defrauded so many women over such a long period of time. He is evil incarnate. He would say over and over again, 'It is going to change soon, I will finish my reserve duty and this work, and we will be free to get out there and live out lives,' as if he hoped some woman would take him out of this hell, out of the elaborate trick.

"He said he was religious, but he was the furthest thing from God and religion."

'Your entire self is just devoted to him'

One of the women who said she was hurt by him did extensive research, and eventually uploaded his family photos online.

"I didn't have it in me to post it to the group with so many women I don't know, but it's enough for me if I manage to save one more person from this," she wrote.

B. said the manipulation took a turn for the worse during Operation Protective Edge.

"He used every bit of information to extort emotion, including saying that he wa

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/fai...-with-him.html

Thread