VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 11th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Angry Southern Baptist Convention condemns decades of sexual abuse

Quote:
“20 years, 700 victims”

So reads part of the headline of a sweeping investigation that has found years of sexual abuse perpetrated by hundreds of Southern Baptist church leaders against an even larger number of victims.
The Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio Express-News reported that nearly 400 Southern Baptist church leaders and volunteers have faced sexual misconduct allegations in the past two decades. As many as 700 victims — some as young as 3 — were sexually abused, some raped and molested repeatedly, according to the report.

But instead of ensuring that sexual predators were kept at bay, the Southern Baptist Convention resisted policy changes, the newspapers found. Victims accused church leaders of mishandling their complaints, even hiding them from the public. While the majority of abusers have been convicted of sex crimes and are registered sex offenders, the investigation found that at least three dozen pastors, employees and volunteers who showed predatory behavior still worked at churches.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pu...cid=spartanntp

I heard about this, although in hushed tones, when I was in medical practice. I was once a member of several Baptist churches, both in Georgia, my birth state, and in places in which I have resided since I've been living in Florida. When the Southern Baptist Convention said there was no room for White Supremacists in that church, I left and have not returned.

Even as a young med student while visiting my parents at one of their Florida homes, they told me about a youth pastor in their town who was relieved of his position after being charged with sexual battery on a minor. If I recall the age correctly, the victim was a 15 year old White girl (the "youth pastor" was pale, married with about three children, and its wife was pregnant with their fourth child.) The church was one of the biggest in the town in which my late parents resided. They didn't attend since they were Methodists (I was raised Methodist) but a lot of their friends did and it really rocked the whole town.

I might be an old "Deep South" Christian but I'm reporting this because I'm really, really pissed off that they hid this shit just like the Roman Catholics did!!!! I'd like to see the guilty people, if proven to be guilty, executed immediately if not sooner!!!! Just line 'em up with a bunch of mohels and crank up the machine guns!!!!!!

Old February 11th, 2019 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

It has always been my understanding that the reason that the Roman Catholic church has had such a problem with priests molesting children was its requirement that priests remain celibate. The Southern Baptist church has no such requirement, and most of its pastors are married, so I'm wondering what the cause would be. Could it be that Christianity, particularly Protestant Christianity welcomes sinners, or perhaps that people put their trust in Church officials and are loath to suspect them of anything? I'm seriously wondering about this.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old February 11th, 2019 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
It has always been my understanding that the reason that the Roman Catholic church has had such a problem with priests molesting children was its requirement that priests remain celibate. The Southern Baptist church has no such requirement, and most of its pastors are married, so I'm wondering what the cause would be. Could it be that Christianity, particularly Protestant Christianity welcomes sinners, or perhaps that people put their trust in Church officials and are loath to suspect them of anything? I'm seriously wondering about this.
I think there is a jewish aspect to this as well with churches. They want to destroy them of course.

Whenever there is something perverse, there is always a Jew lurking.

Old February 11th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I think there is a jewish aspect to this as well with churches. They want to destroy them of course.

Whenever there is something perverse, there is always a Jew lurking.
Jeffrey, while the jews want Christianity, and Christians for that matter, all to die, sometimes there are just bad pale people I don't call White. My ex wife and I were involved in some teenage Sunday school groups for a couple of years, but I realized all too well what was probably in an attractive teenage girl's mind and I wanted absolutely no part of it. In fact I was regarded as quite aloof by the girls and that's the way I wanted it. Studies began to take up too much time and we resigned when I was in my junior year in med school.

As to Nikola Bijeliti's observations, I again point out that sometimes there are just bad pale people. As a kid I had inklings that I wanted to be a minister, but I never went into it as a profession. It was my personal experience of going to some conferences of pastors that they were intensely interested in the business practices in their churches, like getting more money, than the spread of the Gospel. And, I only knew one pastor who had been a really macho type of guy, having played football as a tackle at a big SEC school during the 1940s on an athletic scholarship who went to divinity school afterwards. I always go by the old adage: Is it power that corrupts the man or is it the man who corrupts the power? I especially ask this about the clergy in Protestant churches who are child molesters. Also, it has been my experience as a Protestant that people are loathe to believe that their married clergy would do anything wrong. But they do.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 11th, 2019 at 11:52 PM. Reason: more info

Old February 12th, 2019 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Jeffrey, while the jews want Christianity, and Christians for that matter, all to die, sometimes there are just bad pale people I don't call White. My ex wife and I were involved in some teenage Sunday school groups for a couple of years, but I realized all too well what was probably in an attractive teenage girl's mind and I wanted absolutely no part of it. In fact I was regarded as quite aloof by the girls and that's the way I wanted it. Studies began to take up too much time and we resigned when I was in my junior year in med school.

As to Nikola Bijeliti's observations, I again point out that sometimes there are just bad pale people. As a kid I had inklings that I wanted to be a minister, but I never went into it as a profession. It was my personal experience of going to some conferences of pastors that they were intensely interested in the business practices in their churches, like getting more money, than the spread of the Gospel. And, I only knew one pastor who had been a really macho type of guy, having played football as a tackle at a big SEC school during the 1940s on an athletic scholarship who went to divinity school afterwards. I always go by the old adage: Is it power that corrupts the man or is it the man who corrupts the power? I especially ask this about the clergy in Protestant churches who are child molesters. Also, it has been my experience as a Protestant that people are loathe to believe that their married clergy would do anything wrong. But they do.
What do you think about these mega churches like "Faith" and such with rich pastors? Cucks donating their money to fund their lavish lifestyle. Sounds Jew to the extreme.

Jeez, it seems like girls were all over you based on all your post about your younger days. If I was you I'd be getting all sorts of muh dikk lol. You have too much self control. Like with that Korean girl. If that were me I'd be all over it and make her wear a Moranbong hat to boot.

I sometimes think you make some of the stuff up about all these women chasing you.

Old February 12th, 2019 #6
Erik T. White

Quote:
What do you think about these mega churches like "Faith" and such with rich pastors? Cucks donating their money to fund their lavish lifestyle. Sounds Jew to the extreme.

Jeez, it seems like girls were all over you based on all your post about your younger days. If I was you I'd be getting all sorts of muh dikk lol. You have too much self control. Like with that Korean girl. If that were me I'd be all over it and make her wear a Moranbong hat to boot.

I sometimes think you make some of the stuff up about all these women chasing you.
Some of my extended family (step children, etc.) went to Joel Osteen's "church" in Texas. It's a megachurch and Osteen is megarich!! Hell, he's got a yacht, a private jet, etc., and yet the "people" are urged to "give sacrificial gifts" they can't afford to support the "ministry!!!!!" Don't get me started on the "megachurches," as these are really the cucks that I have no use for except for two step sons and they don't go there any more.

In my case I had lots of mental discipline. You don't get through chemistry, biochemistry, organic chemistry, atomic physics, etc., to get two B. S. degrees, chemistry and chemical engineering. Then on to med school. Oh, yes, I had lots of mental discipline. That's why I've always had White girl friends and wives and could easily refute the "wiles" of gooks and other non-White females. I don't make up stuff about girls chasing me. When they found out that I was a pre-med student on scholarship, then getting into med school, there were lots of girls after these types of guys. I was married by the time I went to med school, and, remember, that was in the 1970s when there wasn't AIDS, etc. My ex sister-in-law was so hypersexed that she bluntly told me and her sister that she'd just go out to a bar wearing almost nothing just so she could get picked up and screw for a weekend!!! And, she wasn't the only girl who did that in those years, fella. I never thought of her as anything but a sister since I was an only child, and I loved her only as such. Hell, she and some dates of hers went with me and my wife on beach trips and she was quite a beauty. However, I shall state categorically that I NEVER made a pass at her, on my honor as a White Man!!!! That wasn't just discipline, that was a family dynamic and also the fact that I intended to stay married to the same girl all my life. What happened between my ex and I is private but we both made errors.

I seriously think that over half of the married people in med school had at least one or more affairs, both males and females. The folks I hung out with were totally monogamous guys or guys with a fiancée, sometimes living with them. And, there was a nursing school attached to the med school. The nurses were all White, as well as the nursing students there in those days and some were really hot and threw themselves at every male med student that was there!!!! Hell, they just wanted a cush life by marrying a doctor.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2019 at 01:45 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 12th, 2019 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Some of my extended family (step children, etc.) went to Joel Osteen's "church" in Texas. It's a megachurch and Osteen is megarich!! Hell, he's got a yacht, a private jet, etc., and yet the "people" are urged to "give sacrificial gifts" they can't afford to support the "ministry!!!!!" Don't get me started on the "megachurches," as these are really the cucks that I have no use for except for two step sons and they don't go there any more.

In my case I had lots of mental discipline. You don't get through chemistry, biochemistry, organic chemistry, atomic physics, etc., to get two B. S. degrees, chemistry and chemical engineering. Then on to med school. Oh, yes, I had lots of mental discipline. That's why I've always had White girl friends and wives and could easily refute the "wiles" of gooks and other non-White females. I don't make up stuff about girls chasing me. When they found out that I was a pre-med student on scholarship, then getting into med school, there were lots of girls after these types of guys. I was married by the time I went to med school, and, remember, that was in the 1970s when there wasn't AIDS, etc. My ex sister-in-law was so hypersexed that she bluntly told me and her sister that she'd just go out to a bar wearing almost nothing just so she could get picked up and screw for a weekend!!! And, she wasn't the only girl who did that in those years, fella. I never thought of her as anything but a sister since I was an only child, and I loved her only as such. Hell, she and some dates of hers went with me and my wife on beach trips and she was quite a beauty. However, I shall state categorically that I NEVER made a pass at her, on my honor as a White Man!!!! That wasn't just discipline, that was a family dynamic and also the fact that I intended to stay married to the same girl all my life. What happened between my ex and I is private but we both made errors.

I seriously think that over half of the married people in med school had at least one or more affairs, both males and females. The folks I hung out with were totally monogamous guys or guys with a fiancée, sometimes living with them. And, there was a nursing school attached to the med school. The nurses were all White, as well as the nursing students there in those days and some were really hot and threw themselves at every male med student that was there!!!! Hell, they just wanted a cush life by marrying a doctor.
I'm in the wrong field then. I wouldn't even be able to study if there was a nursing school there. I'd be simply trying to score with these girls all day long. Did they wear hats at that nursing school? It's different these days. It's harder to meet women. I can see why white men settle for light skinned Asians sometimes. There is a myth though about Asian women being hypersexed. Why do you think you see men visiting these gook countries. I think there can be exceptions made for non whites only if they're pale skinned Asians like with the Moranbong girls for example. As long as you're not making babies then okay in rare cases just for sex if they're hot like that.

I wonder what type of women go to these mega churches. Bible thumpers will want to wait until marriage. Fuck that shit. Fuck as often as you like. Even if you're not married. Many on VNN only think you should bone girls if you're in a relationship and wanting to make babies with them and shouldn't go around boning women just for pleasure.

Old February 12th, 2019 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
I'm in the wrong field then. I wouldn't even be able to study if there was a nursing school there. I'd be simply trying to score with these girls all day long. Did they wear hats at that nursing school? It's different these days. It's harder to meet women. I can see why white men settle for light skinned Asians sometimes. There is a myth though about Asian women being hypersexed. Why do you think you see men visiting these gook countries. I think there can be exceptions made for non whites only if they're pale skinned Asians like with the Moranbong girls for example. As long as you're not making babies then okay in rare cases just for sex if they're hot like that.

I wonder what type of women go to these mega churches. Bible thumpers will want to wait until marriage. Fuck that shit. Fuck as often as you like. Even if you're not married. Many on VNN only think you should bone girls if you're in a relationship and wanting to make babies with them and shouldn't go around boning women just for pleasure.
Nurses wore caps the like of which I've already posted pictures. They were like the ones below, as a refresher:

The uniforms above look almost exactly like what the nursing students wore when I was in my late teens and through my late 20s.

It's still my contention that Whites will not chase gooks, spics, etc., to wit, no member of the opposite sex that isn't White. Period.

Some women who go to megachurches are already married, and just from what I've seen in photos some who look like they might be young and single probably want to save themselves for marriage.

Honestly, I've been married for so long I'd probably just live alone if something happened to my present wife. I sure as hell wouldn't want any more children being brought into this world by me, with the indoctrination they might get, but that's just me and me alone. Remember the 14 Words!!!

Other Whites should produce White Children, I'm just too old to raise another child. As for sport shagging with White Women, I sure can't say no since I did it in my youth and even lived with my ex and my present wife prior to marriage to them.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2019 at 02:35 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 12th, 2019 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Nurses wore caps the like of which I've already posted pictures. They were like the ones below, as a refresher:

The uniforms above look almost exactly like what the nursing students wore when I was in my late teens and through my late 20s.

It's still my contention that Whites will not chase gooks, spics, etc., to wit, no member of the opposite sex that isn't White. Period.

Some women who go to megachurches are already married, and just from what I've seen in photos some who look like they might be young and single probably want to save themselves for marriage.

Honestly, I've been married for so long I'd probably just live alone if something happened to my present wife. I sure as hell wouldn't want any more children being brought into this world by me, with the indoctrination they might get, but that's just me and me alone. Remember the 14 Words!!!

Other Whites should produce White Children, I'm just too old to raise another child. As for sport shagging with White Women, I sure can't say no since I did it in my youth and even lived with my ex and my present wife prior to marriage to them.
The left pic a couple of those girls look cute. Women do look cute in those nurse, Moranbong type hats.

Thread