VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 5th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Palestine: palestinian stricken by an Occupation Rage Seizure while behind the wheel of his vehicle - one dead jew

Palestinian slams car into group of Israelis, killing 1 in terror attack: officials

Quote:
A Palestinian man rammed his car into a crowded train platform in east Jerusalem on Wednesday and then attacked people with an iron bar, killing one person and injuring 13 in what authorities called a terror attack before he was shot dead by the police. It was the second such attack in the past two weeks, and deepened already heightened tensions between Arabs and Jews in the city.

Last edited by Tintin; November 5th, 2014 at 02:57 PM.

Old November 6th, 2014 #2
Joe_Smith

Can you imagine being a Gentile living in a country that is almost entirely Jewish? As an outside, alien minority jews are mind-numbingly obnoxious, rude, eccentric, and scummy (not talking about politics, but Jews I meet in my every day life) , but as a majority? Can't even imagine it.

Old November 6th, 2014 #3
edda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Can you imagine being a Gentile living in a country that is almost entirely Jewish? As an outside, alien minority jews are mind-numbingly obnoxious, rude, eccentric, and scummy (not talking about politics, but Jews I meet in my every day life) , but as a majority? Can't even imagine it.
Even the Pope is not safe to visit the place without extensive safety measures. But Remember, Israel is the only ME democracy and a great ally of christians

Quote:
WILL Jerusalem’s bustling Old City be turned into a ghost town when Pope Francis comes to the Holy Land on May 25th? That is what worries some of his officials. While the Palestinians are opening up the streets of Bethlehem and providing the pope with an open car when he visits their side of the biblical land, Israel is taking no chances. It is planning a strict permit regime, insisting that the Holy Father travels in an armoured car, with the public kept at arm’s length behind a security cordon.

Tags
occupation rage seizure, palestine, palestinian on jew

Thread