Old February 19th, 2008 #1
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Default Yankee Jim Leshkevich Found Dead In Murder-Suicide

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc.../NEWS/80219028

Police find two dead in Hurley home
By John Sullivan
February 19, 2008

HURLEY— State investigators are looking into the unexplained deaths of two residents of a Morgan Hill Road home.

State police checked on the residence of James and Deborah Leshkevich around 11 a.m., after Deborah’s co-worker grew worried about her welfare. Police entered the home to find both James, 52, and Deborah, 55, dead in separate parts of the house.

Jame’s body was found in the attached garage, while Deborah was found in a bedroom, police said.

Leshkevich, who often posted anti-semetic or racist comments online, going by the names “Yankee James” or “Yankee Jim.” In November of 2005 he supported white supremacist Hal Turner’s protest trip to Kingston.

Leshkevich posted a rambling message on his own blog yesterday saying his wife was cheating on him.

State investigators are investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide, according to a news release. No further information about the investigation is presently available.

Old February 19th, 2008 #2
ANSWP Commander
Banned

This is a terrible shame.

Old February 19th, 2008 #3
Phil_88
Banned

This is fucking horrible...........

Old February 19th, 2008 #4
centerfire

Unhappy

That's big news. Very sad indeed. He seemed to be a good guy. Don't think I want to hear all the lurid details.
"In 1958 I still believed that there was a significant intellectual difference between the American bourgeoisie and the cattle that one sees peering between the slats of large trucks as they contentedly munch hay on their way to the abattoir."

Revilo P. Oliver

Old February 19th, 2008 #5
expose_them_all
King of Tards

OMG! Unbelievable! So Disturbing!

Old February 19th, 2008 #6
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
That's big news. Very sad indeed. He seemed to be a good guy. Don't think I want to hear all the lurid details.
I'm reading on another news website he shot his wife then hung himself in the belief she was cheating on him.

Old February 19th, 2008 #7
DDK

My thoughts are with him....unbelievable.

Old February 19th, 2008 #8
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Damn.

Just damn.

Old February 19th, 2008 #9
Steve B
Banned

I can't believe it.

Old February 19th, 2008 #10
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc.../NEWS/80219028

Police find two dead in Hurley home
By John Sullivan
February 19, 2008

HURLEY— State investigators are looking into the unexplained deaths of two residents of a Morgan Hill Road home.

State police checked on the residence of James and Deborah Leshkevich around 11 a.m., after Deborah’s co-worker grew worried about her welfare. Police entered the home to find both James, 52, and Deborah, 55, dead in separate parts of the house.

Jame’s body was found in the attached garage, while Deborah was found in a bedroom, police said.

Leshkevich, who often posted anti-semetic or racist comments online, going by the names “Yankee James” or “Yankee Jim.” In November of 2005 he supported white supremacist Hal Turner’s protest trip to Kingston.

Leshkevich posted a rambling message on his own blog yesterday saying his wife was cheating on him.

State investigators are investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide, according to a news release. No further information about the investigation is presently available.
I'm shocked beyond words

Old February 19th, 2008 #11
Kamerad Q

He’ll be long remembered for his tireless devotion.

Old February 19th, 2008 #12
Mike Reusch

This is a terrible thing to hear. He was a great activist for our struggle, it's a shame it had to come to this.

Old February 19th, 2008 #13
Axel Faaborg

I sure hope he had proof.

Old February 19th, 2008 #14
Mike Jahn
Banned

Call me selfish if you want but I don't care if he killed her, he was still our friend and that's how we should remember him.

Old February 19th, 2008 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Very sorry to hear this. Even in death they have to smear him. The Kingston rally was Jim's work. It was undertaken to try to protect White children, after one was seriously injured by a rampaging nigger while cowardly white authorities of the school and the local police looked the other way. Jim was a good man, and this is terrible news.]

6:45 p.m. UPDATE: White power advocate kills wife, self
Freeman staff
02/19/2008

WEST HURLEY - The bodies of a self-proclaimed "white separatist" and his wife were found Tuesday morning inside the couple's home on Morgan Hill Road, and the deaths are being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, police said.

A source with knoweldge of the investigation said James Leshkevich shot his wife, Deborah, and then hanged himself.

State police at the Ulster barracks said they went to 213 Morgan Hill Road at 11 a.m. after co-worker's of Mrs. Leshkevich voiced concern about her well-being. Police said that, once inside the house, they found Mrs. Leshkevich, 55, dead in a bedroom and the body of her husband James, 52, in an attached garage.

Police did not divulge the causes of death but said in a prepared statement that they "are looking at the possibility of a murder-suicide."

Autopsies were to be performed Tuesday night, according to state police Capt. Wayne Olson.

James Leshkevich was among the organizers of a white power/neo-Nazi rally outside Kingston High School in November 2005 and has written numerous letters to the Freeman and posted comments on the newspaper's online stories and blogs. The main speaker at the rally, which was prompted by an interra-cial fight outside the school, was New Jersey-based white supremacist Hal Turner.

On Monday, Leshkevich posted a rambling message on his own blog - where he was known as Yankee James - announcing he had discovered his wife was cheating on him. He wrote that the posting would be his last "for a while."

Olson said police were aware of the blog and were investigating whether it was related to the deaths. The man identified on the blog as sleeping with Mrs. Leshkevich refused to discuss the matter with a Freeman reporter on Tuesday, saying only that she "was a good lady."

Late Tuesday afternoon, the house continued to be cordoned off with yellow police tape as investigators removed items from inside, including computers, according to a Freeman photographer at the scene. The bodies had not been removed as of 4 p.m.

Olson said James Leshkevich was known to local law-enforcement agencies, though the captain did not say whether the dead man had an arrest record.

The label "white separatist" was one Leshkevich bestowed on himself. Idenitifed once in a Freeman blog as a "white supremacist," Leshkevich responded: "'White supremacist' is a bit extreme. I wouldn't run from 'white separatist,' though."

Olson said the couple had two children together and that Mrs. Leshkevich had one additional child.

Mrs. Leshkevich was employed as a teaching assistant in the Onteora school district. She formerly was a religious education teacher at St. John's Roman Catholic Church in West Hurley.

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/site/new...id=74969&rfi=6

Old February 19th, 2008 #16
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Oh my God! I am in complete shock!

I just read through his blog. This is beyond a really tragic and pointless loss. YJ was such a great guy, I absolutely cannot believe this is true. No matter how upset he may have been, he should have talked with someone here, behind the scenes, whatever. There is no good reason for him to have sacrificed absolutely everything over this! This just can't be real.

This should be a lesson for everyone. No matter how bad things may seem or how hurt you may think you are in the moment, you can get over this sort of thing and it only takes time.

This is NOT what should have happened.

This is ABSOLUTELY NOT what should have happened.

Old February 19th, 2008 #17
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Someone please tell me this is a joke or something.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old February 19th, 2008 #18
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Holy Shit!!!

What a fucking shame!!!

R.I.P. Y.J.

You'll be sorely missed.

Old February 19th, 2008 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Yankee Jim's last post on his blog, the Hudson Valley Freeman, which, Jim recently informed us, had over 100,000 views.]

Feb 08, 2008

Last summer, (June, 2007) my wife (Deborah S. Leshkevich) was having a phone conversation with one of her girlfriends (Janet Briggs) about her "boyfriend." She thought I was outside, but I had come in the back door and overheard part of the conversation. I've suspected that my wife has been cheating on me for quite a while. Turns out I was very right.

On the Friday night/Saturday morning of Jan 18/19...my wife got home around 4:15-4:30 AM. I had given up on her for the night, thought she was staying with one of her "girlfriends," locked the door and turned out the porch light and went to bed. Lately she's been staying out very late on Friday nights, and a few times didn't come home until Saturday morning/afternoon. (claims she stays with "Lizzie" / Liz Sopata) "Lizzie's" husband John recently dumped her fat ass for another woman...and they are either divorced, or in the process of getting a divorce. I do believe she stayed with "Lizzie" at least once or twice.

It was very unusual that she didn't come upstairs and get in bed that night/morning, but slept on the futon in the family room instead.

At approximately 8:30 AM that Saturday morning (Jan 19) there was a phone conversation (her cell phone) which lasted close to an hour. Turns out the "nice man" that she'd just gotten out of bed with not even 5 hours earlier called her to "make sure I made it home OK." Their conversation got quite "steamy." As a matter of fact, it got ridiculous.

I will not name the "nice guy" here (maybe later) as he was led to believe (by my wife) that we are legally separated, but still living together under the same roof for economic reasons, and "each doing our own things"...so I can't really blame the "nice man" for any of this. I wanted to link the phone conversation MP3 audio file to this writing, but chose not to. (It's simply too embarrassing)

Anyway...some of the "steamy" stuff from their phone conversation is listed below:

*My wife: "I sure hope you washed that comforter/bedding...'cause man, I was so hot, I was dripping all over the place."

*My wife: "I can't believe I was such an animal last night!"

*My wife: "I hope you don't think I get in bed with other men on the first date, because I don't. There was just something different about you."

*My wife: "You caught me when I was on the fence."

*My wife: "I'm not even going to sleep with him (Jimmy) anymore...I'm going to make the family room my room. It has everything I need but a bathroom."

*My wife: I'll call you later and let you know where we're going to be tonight. (Saturday 1/19)

*My wife: "I can't believe how much you sound just like Jimmy!" (during the part of the conversation about Wal-Mart) "You and Jimmy have so much in common."

My wife also went on for a couple of minutes telling the "nice man" about the various sexy lingerie she has. (I'm assuming for future sex sessions)

Then there was her telling the "nice man" about how she sunbathes in the summer on the deck in her underwear.

What really kills me is how my wife was so able to comfortably keep comparing me to this guy...as if he knows me so well.

I could go on and on, but I won't. You get the idea.

Later that afternoon, I confronted my wife, and told her that I knew where she was and what she was doing till four in the morning...and with whom. She gave me her famous "you're crazy" look along with the ol' "You don't know what you're talking about!"

The day went on, and it seemed like she was a bit uncomfortable. Later that evening as my wife was preparing for another night of fun, I stood in the bathroom doorway, and talked to her while she was fixing her hair and putting on her makeup for her second night of fun in a row.

I told her that she'd be quite surprised if she knew the types of digital recording equipment that's available for recording cell phone conversations. I also mentioned the "dripping on the comforter" quote from above, along with another. It was then that she realized that she was indeed caught with her pants down. I could tell by the shocked look on her face, and how her tone changed completely.

I left her alone to finish getting dressed for her night of fun. (Jazz in Rhinebeck) She left around 8:20 or so to meet her girlfriends at my daughter's apartment to car pool over to Rhinebeck for another night of fun.

Much to my surprise, I heard the front door open at around 9:00 PM or so. I asked my wife what happened. She said, "I'm not going, you fucked up my entire night." I believe she changed out of her "Saturday night out" clothes into something a bit more comfortable and told me she was going to stay over at my daughter's place...which she did.

Another thing that's really been bothering me lately. I told my wife my kids would NEVER find out about any of this from me. I told her I would take it to my grave with me. However...SHE ended up telling my daughter all about it that Saturday night...and my daughter passed it on to my son. I don't know what she told my daughter...but it really must've been good, because my kids haven't talked to me now in ONE WHOLE MONTH as of tomorrow! (2/15/08)

While my wife was talking to my daughter on the phone a second time about this...my daughter was calling me every kind of scumbag/mother fucker on earth. She (my daughter) also said something to her mother like..."Good! Now maybe after you're divorced, he can go find one of those White trailer trash girls to stay with!" Are you getting this??? SHE (my wife) goes out and gets caught fucking another guy...and I'M the bad guy in all this! (No, I'm not looking for sympathy...just telling it like it is)

More later...

EDIT: (2/10/08 @ approximately 10:00 PM) My wife admitted sleeping with and fucking the "nice man" on New Year's Eve. (While I was doing our radio show "Free Talk Live" with my partner Stan Sikorski)

EDIT: (2/13/08 @ 10:15 AM) I just remembered something that makes a lot of sense now. It seems as though it was during the first week of January. My wife was in the kitchen, and I was sitting here at the computer...and out of left field she says to me, "You're so miserable...you should just kill yourself!"

EDIT: (2/14/08 -- Valentine's Day) I gave my wife a dozen roses, a small box of chocolates, and a nice card a day early (2/13) because I had the roses hidden down in the basement and thought the cold and lack of light would kill them.

I told her it would be very difficult...but that I would eventually be able to get over this. I told her I could forgive her for hurting me, and that we could try one more time to start over.

Let me take a minute to point out that I've been no angel in this marriage. Up until about 14-15 years ago, I used to drink like a pro, and I've pulled my fair share of shit that my wife should've left me for...and she didn't. I've always felt bad about this...something I'm not proud of at all.

Early this morning I discovered my wife has a Valentine's Day card to give to her lover. (Eino Salmi -- 845-430-3947) I almost stuck one of my "The Hudson Valley Freeman" business cards inside the envelope before I resealed it...but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I photo-copied the card...it's on my desk. (I received no Valentine's Day card)

The card simply said something along the lines of "I like my Valentines like my Martinis (turn page)...DIRTY!" Signed..."With Love, Deb XOOXX"

She tells me there's nothing "romantic" going on...it's not love," yet, she goes out of her way to get the guy such a "dirty" card...especially after their last "dirty" fuck session? Hmmm...

My wife tells me that she's leaving for Long Island right after work today (Thursday) to be with her sister for her surgery for the next three days. She told me she'd be back on Monday. *roll eyes* (my wife thinks I'm stupid)

Also...she packed two bags! One has "regular" "Visiting my sister" clothes in it...the other had a sexy dress, new black stockings, and even a few scented candles in the bag! I guess I know what's gonna be going on sometime this weekend! Perhaps she'll stay with the "nice man" tonight after their Valentine's Day "date," or she'll stay with him on Sunday going into Monday, as there's no school this coming Monday. (President's Day)

I will update this later. I NEED SLEEP!

EDIT: (2/14/08 -- Valentine's Day 10:00 PM) Just as I thought...not a single word this morning. Of course, no Valentine's Day card either. Another thing...I'll bet she won't call me even ONCE the entire time she's away. (she always tells me, "I don't have to check in with you! I'll do whatever the fuck I wanna do!" (I guess so!) If she does call me...I'll edit this.

Check this out:

My wife actually follows Rick Levine religiously and bases her life around his horoscopes. (see below) Unbelievable! I wonder if the kike saw any of this coming?!!!

Thursday, February 14th, 2008 PSTClick here if today is your birthday. [Personalize]Aries Horoscope (Mar 21 - Apr 19)
The brilliant Sun energizes your key planet Mars today, placing you at the top of your game. Your confidence is high and you don't waste energy thinking about what you will do. You just initiate action spontaneously. Remember, however, you may be more effective if you make a concrete plan in advance.

http://horoscopes.aol.tarot.com/astr...&displaySign=1

Also...I just remembered this. I believe it was the Thursday after she got caught...we were arguing, and finally she said this: "OK, OK, OK...I fucked another guy and I LIKED IT! Are you happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear? Maybe it was the way he held the back of my head and ran his fingers through my hair. It was very intimate!" I really don't think this is how women are supposed to act when they're almost 55 years old. (My wife turns 55 in March)

We continued to talk, and my wife started screaming, started walking towards the phone, said she wanted an order of protection, and threatened to call 911...for no reason at all, other than she was getting very uncomfortable answering my questions about getting caught red-handed in bed with the "nice man." I probably would've still been rotting away in the Ulster County Jail had she called!

She actually said to me..."You know a lot of people around here would like to see you in jail!" MY OWN WIFE!!!

Even before my wife started seriously dieting, and lost a LOT of weight, she was dating other men. (for at least two-three years that I know of) It seems that when she really started getting thin...her confidence level went WAY up and that's when she really started going crazy, and finally started sleeping with other men. (I'm sure watching shows like "Desperate Housewives" and "Sex In The City" didn't help matters any) When I tell you she gets on her scale at least three times a day, I'm not kidding. I always thought my wife was a good looker...as a matter of fact, I liked her more with a few more pounds on her. She's always been fun to talk to also. (until lately that is)

Also, before I forget to mention it...I'd like to thank all my wife's freshly divorced girlfriends (except for Janet & Donna) for helping her out over the past couple of years with the dating, setting up accounts (WoodstockDeb) on their computers for her to use for "Speed Dating," teaching her how to delete her web history and cover her tracks. (That fat fucking pig Liz Sopata gets a lot of credit for that! I hope your fat ass gets cancer and you die a slow painful death "Lizzie." I understand now why your husband left your fat ass for another woman!) Janet Briggs, Donna Beesmer and Karen Marcel, along with Liz Sopata get a lot of credit for "egging my wife on." Lizzie and Donna also helped my wife out with recording our conversations with a micro-cassette recorder.

According to my wife...Karen Marcel divorced her husband Jeff, "because she didn't like him"! (You go girl!) I remember my wife kinda laughing when she was telling me about this.

Hey Janet...do you remember the time you asked my wife, "When I drive over and pull in the driveway to pick you up when we go out, and Jimmy starts walking towards the car to talk to me...what should I do?" Remember when my wife said to you..."Step on the gas and run the muthafucka over!"??? Remember that Janet? That was actually kinda funny wasn't it Janet? Too bad you didn't take Debbie's advice and DO it!

I'm about to end this...but before I do, I just wanted to point out that my wife has been the nastiest fucking BITCH possible since she got caught! It's been non-stop bitching and nastiness from her for close to a month now. I'll never know for sure...but I think her divorced "girlfriends" (and her "all men are shit" girlfriends) told her "this is the way ya gotta do it." She has told me that she doesn't want to be nice to me because it may "mislead" me into believing that she likes me...something that's not true. I think she's being especially nasty to me so that I'll leave her, and then the lover can step into the picture! I'm not going anywhere...I can't afford to!

Oh...I blew $240 on a GPS tracking device which is being delivered today. I never even got a chance, or had to even use it!

DAMMIT! WHY did she have to give the "nice man" (Eino Salmi -- 845-430-3947) her phone number???!!! Or better yet...why did she have to be so FUCKING CARELESS and get CAUGHT???!!!

Again I want to point out that I've not been the best husband my wife could've asked for...but I would've NEVER "rubbed it in her face" as she's been doing to me for a month now. Practically gloating over it.

I still can't believe she said..."That's right, I fucked another man and I LIKED IT!"

In case you're wondering...this had everything to do with why I no longer have been able to do "Free Talk Live" on Mondays with Stan. I finally found something I really enjoyed doing, (a talk radio show) and can no longer continue.

This will also be the last post on The Hudson Valley Freeman for a while. I'm just too depressed over all this to continue. Hopefully that'll change in the future.

Why the fuck did it have to end like this?!!!

http://thehudsonvalleyfreeman.blogspot.com/

Old February 19th, 2008 #20
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Very sad. He was a good man.

Closed Thread

Thread