|4 Weeks Ago||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2019
Runes & swastika vs tarot & pentagram #war of symbols #circle or rombus guards, pentagram sucks
#war of symbols #kabbalistic spiritual cucks masons #matzons #magical cucks jews #tarot is kabbalistic #circle or rombus guards, pentagram sucks #tarot for cucks.
Good text with quotes. Similar threads stormfront Runes n swastika vs tarot n pentagram, No tolerance to Masonry and to judophilia, creativityalliance forum Take Control Over Magic & Trolling Culture.
Briefly about the essence of the "war of symbols." Spread your symbols. Expose your symbols in a positive or neutral context. And the symbols of the enemy - either try to remove into oblivion, or expose in an emphasized bad context, or mock them. The whole question of “war of symbols” fits into the materialistic worldview (there is also an opinion that materialism suppresses magic). The humiliation of symbols is the humiliation of the one whom these symbols represent. No need to be afraid of filthy symbols, but from a psychological point of view it is right to remove filthy symbols if possible (poop should be disgusting for you if you are not poop-eater). The fact is that Jews and matsons are everywhere spreading their symbols. Also, for example, in Potter, runes are displayed in an emphasized bad context, and matzonic symbols are in good or neutral (plus Potter by itself propaganda of leftism and interracial mixing, the analogy is obvious).
From a materialistic point of view, the importance of war of symbols is proved. Also, magic should be studied in order to understand people with magical thinking and influence them psychologically. One must be able to think both materialistically and magically. Anyway, magic is interesting. And to humiliate witches and sorcerers, spiritual cuckolds is also fun.
"Eye of providence" is unpleasant Middle Eastern Egyptian hostile symbol. Must be stabbed by toilet brush. Most of jewish symbols and themes are not pretended to be common to all mankind (but Jews spread their symbols). Exept kabbalistic tarot and pentagram. Every White man (mage) who use tarot and pentagram must be humiliated, trolled and treated like a cuck or low grade prostitute.
Magic should be classified.
1. Magic of White men. Most powerful — runes. Every WN has right to use runes and he should do this.
2. Magic of non-White men. Most hostile, but not so powerul as runes — Jewish (Kabbalah), matzonic, Egyptian.
3. Neutral from national point of view.
4. Positivistic magical thinking ("Secret" like materials). Unfortunately, authors usually propagandize leftism and (or) the most unacceptable Middle Eastern themes (Jewish, Egyptian, matzonic). The best — "Reality Transurfing" Vadim Zeland. By this esoteric teaching, the sense of fault is destructive. And it is right especially for WN. Must read despite Zeland is a leftist cuck. Vadim Cuckoldeland lightly propagandized leftism and recently he used Middle Eastern theme — Egyptian priestess Tafti.
It's unacceptable to use magic of non-White men. It's obvious. Tarot is a kabbalistic theme. It can serve to personal goals of user, but It will not serve to White men. If you are using tarot Jewish penis is next to you. And you are a spiritual cuck.
The guard symbol is circle or rhombus, not pentagram or other star symbols. Pentagram or other star symbols inscribe to infinity, straight-inverted-straight-inverted... Square or rhombus — no inscribing.
"Strike from nowhere. The hornbook of martial magic" Belov Alexander Konstantinovich. This book is not very serious but interpretation is good.
Every White man (mage) who use tarot and pentagram must be humiliated, trolled and treated like a cuck or low grade prostitute. To learn tarot is acceptable only intellectually (without magic). Very experienced mage can steal ideas for magic of White men. Possibly using non-canonical runescripts and other runic formules on paper is a successful theft from matzonic or matzonic-like magic. It's very good.
From Magic of non-White men must read Castaneda. Yoga is ok too. "The Eye of Revelation" by Peter Kelder from Tibetan yoga is good.
Copypast and save to your journals.
"Conspiracy theorist" is like word "racist". If response to "racist" is "cuck", response to "conspiracy theorist" is "spiritual cuck" for example. It's necessary to be able to speak without profanity or non-profanity insulting words like "cuckold". But using insults (profanity or not profanity) have advantages. For example.
It's not a secret that on psychological level it's necessary to prove to the average man (nonintellectual) that the enemy is contemptible scum (not only evil). Defenders of middle eastern scum Jews are cuckolds by default. Jews are the most dishonored nation of cucks (Jews historically always shared wives), but with coward magic. Matzons are low graded users of Jewish (kabbalistic) magic and kabbalistic spiritual cucks. Jews and matzons are the most dishonored cucks and contemptible scum (not only evil). Everybody in internet must know this. Everybody must know that to mock jewish and matzonic symbols is funny. Jews are dishonored nation of magical cucks.
Trolling help people not to be afraid of magic of middle eastern nonwhite nation of cucks (Jews) and spiritual cucks (matzons). Trolling help people not to be afraid of magic and magical thinking.
Two birds with one stone.
Trolling internet culture must be ours. It's a good idea to create in trolling sites like 4chan threads like "War of symbols" and mock there enemy symbols.
Without trolling it's necessary to emphasize that Jews are very magical thinking. And explain "war of symbols". "War of symbols" is good tag.
There is enough arguments against pentagram. It will be easy to convince to use circle or rhombus instead of "star symbols". And it must be done.
There is no ideal book. Ben Klassen is a very good writer, but to propagandize materialism is not good. As it was said "The Strike of Russian Gods" by Vladimir Istarkhov is good book but contains much nonsense. Lets find more arguments against enemy symbols and find more methods to defeat the enemy psychologically and/or magically.
|4 Weeks Ago||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2019
Some anti magic psychological barriers should be removed.
1. Sincere disbelief in magic. Just try. The war of symbols and the magical thinking of the leaders of the Third Reich cannot be denied. The war of symbols and the magical thinking of the Jews cannot be denied. No fear of enemy magic and symbols. Only mocking. Kabbalah users should be called "black mages" and mocked.
2. Materialism as a conscious defense (skepticism as an aura suppresses magic). Fear to increase magical thinking. You cannot completely escape magic if you believe in it. The increasing of magic can't be canceled - it is disadvantageous in the context of war with middle eastern magic.
3. Fear to be ridiculed. The answer is like "It's boring without magic". Call your opponent boring. Or that he is afraid.
4. Witchcraft is morally unacceptable. For honest materialistic rules of the game. You can only protect yourself from magic. It's rationally to use amulet magic.
5. Fear of combining. Runic magic is acceptable to combine with the paganism of white people not in the Northern Tradition (like Slavic paganism for example). If you are not a fanatic (a Christian fanatic for example), it's ok too.
6. You don't want to appeal to the gods. Runes work without appeal to the gods.
7. The inferiority complex. "I am not worthy to use runes, because i am not warlike enough, like a Viking." (For example). If you are not indifferent to the fate of the White race, this is a sufficient moral basis to use runes. Also, due to the fact that white nationalists still have a lot of psychological barriers about magic, the moral of the average user of runes is very low. More than 90% of rune users are stupid non-ideological women who solve their petty tasks. Also it's ok even reading books of such creatures. Olga Korbut "Runes. Theory and practice of working with ancient forces" is suitable for acquaintance with the modern Russian runic magic. Although reviews of her formulas are controversial, the book is recommended for reading.
If already about books. A pioneer is Ralph Blum. But he is more a popularizer than a runologist. Anton Platov “Practical course of runic art” is suitable at the beginning, but there is more theory than practice and there is no information about new runescripts. Oleg Shaposhnikov has a good list of runescripts on the website http://runa-odin.org/a/a.htm (Russian only, but runes as signs are readable). It seems there is no good information about new runic formulas in English. List of books recommended by the site "Black Magic and Runes" ("Чёрная магия и руны") It's an extremely disgusting site (Russian only), but informative due to the fact that there are a lot of runologists there, as if there is no better place. Shame on them.)
Primary Sources - Where interpretations of the Runes come from:
Icelandic Rune Poem
Norse Rune Poem
Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem
Norman Alphabetbook (Abecedarium Nordmannicum)
Scandinavian sagas and legends
Actually interpretations and descriptions - literature about runes:
This review should begin with the works of the American Ralph Blum (I think it is not necessary to list all his works)
Edmund Weber, Runic Art
Edred Thorsson, "Northern Magic: Mysteries of the Germanic Peoples", "Runic Doctrine."
Freya Aswinn, “Northern Mysteries and Magick”
Kenneth Meadows, Rune Magic
Geza von Nemenyi, “Sacred Runes. Magical symbols of the North »
Anna Kaya, Runes
Igor Warnek, Call of Rune
Galina Bednenko, “Runes School”
Sergey Batyushkov, “Amulets and Talismans. Practical Magic Runes »
Sergey Kormilitsyn, “Secrets of the Runes. Odin's heirs "
Oleg Shaposhnikov, Runic Tarot
Evgeny Kolesov and Alexander Torsten, “Magic of the Runes: Futhark Classic and Armanian”
Anton Platov, “The Magical Arts of Ancient Europe”, “Practical Course of Runic Art”
Study these books first
Books "not in tradition"
Russian internet is far more informative about runes. There is no Lisa Peschel in list. Maybe her books is ok too.
Protective spells from http://runa-odin.org/a/a.htm. Translation from https://obashneft.ru/en/runy/running...runes-for-man/
1. Universal protective shield Thurisaz-tiwaz-thurisaz We declare a certain area to be protected. As soon as the attack goes, the destruction of this attack takes place, dissipating it. Chaos is being attacked by the enemy. Protective shield Works great. The most powerful protection against magical attacks, from any negative energy, from harmful effects. Gives strength and ability to withstand any onslaught.
2. Protective shield "Mirror" Isa – Kenaz-Hagalaz-Kenaz-Isa Protective shield "Mirror". Any impact is reflected and sent back. Creates the effect of "mirror" armor, do not transmit any energy.
3. Beer Runes (protection from witchcraft) Uruz-nauthiz-berkano Runes Beer. Protection with hard psychological pressure and intrigue, especially if the magical effect. Protection from witchcraft. Amulet saves from intrigues and wiles, promotes career growth and other progress, despite the hidden and clear resistance to this.
4. Vehicle Protection Algiz-raidho-algiz Travel safety and vehicle protection. Very good to use for cars.
5. Home Protection Algiz-othala-algiz, Tiwaz-Algiz-Othala-Algiz-Tiwaz
Protection of home dwelling. If add Tiwaz around the edges then this is protection from negative energy, which undermines the energy of the home.
6. Protection of pregnancy Algiz-berkano-algiz Protection of women during pregnancy and the pregnancy itself.
7. Protection from magical effects Ehwaz-algiz-isa Protection from magical effects from astral attack.
8. Protecting the family from witchcraft and damage Ehwaz-algiz-othala Protection of the family from witchcraft and damage.
9. Protection of business affairs Algiz-fehu-algiz Protection of business activities.
10. Fire and water protection Kenaz-algiz-laguz Fire and water protection. Protection of two energies.
11. Invulnerability in battle Tiwaz-Eihwaz-Laguz Invulnerability in combat. It uses the strength of a man and the flexibility of a woman.
12. Runes Roads. Safety on the road, traveling Raidho-Eihwaz-Laguz Runes Roads. Safety on the road, traveling. Good luck traveling, ensuring the journey itself. There will be no problems and obstacles on the way.
13. Solar Shield Sowilo-Algiz-Sowilo Solar Shield
14. (water shield) Laguz - Algiz Laguz
Protection covers you from any magical attack or a targeted negative message (envy, the word after it, ..)
15. Protection of the child and the woman in labor (after childbirth) Fehu-Berkano-Othala-Sowilo Protection of the child and the parturient woman (after childbirth)
Algiz--what-we-protect--Algiz is very logical. The main protective spell for a man is universal protective shield Thurisaz-Tiwaz-Thurisaz. The main home protection Tiwaz-Algiz-Othala-Algiz-Tiwaz. Work good.
|3 Weeks Ago||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2019
Some more anti magic psychological barriers
Fear to sense that you are not alone. Runic magic is the best from this point of view.
Fear of random unconscious thoughts. You are not responsable for any random unconscious thought. It's funny.
It's unacceptable to fear of middle eastern magic. If you feel fear, even when you are in internet, you can use universal protective shield Thurisaz-Tiwaz-Thurisaz or (and) Algiz rune. Or other protective spell. You can draw runes on your arm or make an amulet from pasteboard. Or even write runes on paper.
Don't use magic for harm. It's not recommended for inexperienced user. And in most cases it's better to deal with opponent without magic. But it's funny to add to a spell words like "Without excessive cruelty to white men that are able to become White Nationalists."
Conflict is a very interesting theme for an average man. Spread "war of symbols" meme and mock middle eastern scum and their symbols. Moral superiority is ours.
|pentagram sucks, spiritual cucks, tarot for cucks, war of symbols|