Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Default Alcohol

. . the history of ye olde alcohol is going far.

. . it isn't handed down whether primitive natural people having lived throughout ages had that much experience with alcohol / alcoholic drinks.

What is passed down is how Aryan society at all times stood concerning alcohol . .


- - -
Alcohol itself is a poison . .


. . in its pure form.

All throughout time man has drunk alcohol though . .

- - -

Then , there are special drinks certain countries are 'known for' . .

Then there are beverages associated with certain societal classes . .

Then ,there are certain drinks more or less associated with certain lifestyles / societal occurances . . .

- - -

Already the Egyptians knew beer. That is in old lores ( and yes , the ancient Egyptians WERE Aryans ) . .

The old mediterranean peoples were very keen on wine.

The Germanic peoples had their mead.

Liquor is more or less an invention of the more 'newer days'.

- - -

The Anglo-Saxon world is known , among other things ,for whiskey and gin.

The Spanish-speaking world for rum.

The French for Cognac.

. . to give some examples.

- - -

During the times when more or less a strict 'caste'-system ruled the European world ( Middle Ages up to high-capitalism in the 19th century ) sometimes certain drinks were associated with certain classes . . The farmers of the Middle Ages still drank mead while nobility drank wine.



During the time of high-capitalism in the 19th century often the poorer classes could merely afford beer / ale while the capitalists would get sherry / cognac etc . . Either that or the poorer classes could merely afford rotgut ( cheap liquor . .) . .

- - -

Today beer is practically drunk by everyone . . We supposedly live in an age of 'societal equality' . Today managers drink beer as well as workers . . Though it was not always that way ( see above ) . .

- - -

Then there are also certain societal occurances with which certain drinks are associated.

- - -

Whiskey , even though originating on the British Isles, is mostly associated with 'cowboys and the Wild West' . . .

Rum is associated with sailors/pirates.

And indeed there seem to be more than cliches to this.

It is passed down that a lot of whiskey was poured in the Old West.

And sailors / pirates were very keen on Rum.

The reason being that the American West was very influenced by Ireland ( Irish settlers ) , concerning Rum , it is one of the beverages which was easiest to load upon ships.

Rum generally is the alcoholic beverage with the highest percentage of alcohol.

- - -

Beer , until today , remains more or less associated with the working-class , just that today everybody has it.

- - -

The history of alcohol is an interesting one as well . .

- - -

. . what remains to say is that a lot of primitive natural peoples around the world didn't have / know alcoholic beverages before they met Europeans . . In time some of them indulged too much into them ( American Indians ( "fire-water" ) , Australian Aborigines for example ) and over the course of time many of them even became alcoholics . .

Wow . .

Quite ironic , no ?

- - -

. . what remains to say is that several fruits have made certain alcoholic beverages great.

. . Gin for example is juniper-liquor while rum is made out of sugarcane . .

All different recipes.

- - -

. . just a little breakdown on alcoholic beverages on my part . .

Cheers ! !


 
Old September 20th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,600
Gladiatrix
Default

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old September 21st, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Heehee , I knew you were a sucker for red wine , sis . .


. . enjoy ! !

 
Old September 28th, 2019 #4
Jack Dillenburger
American bad ass
 
Jack Dillenburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 126
Jack Dillenburger
Cool

You forgot vodka in your original post.

Good Russian beverage and one of the most popular drinks in the world.
 
Old September 28th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
You forgot vodka in your original post.

Good Russian beverage and one of the most popular drinks in the world.
I didn't forget about vodka ,just that I focused on other drinks. .

. . . and vodka is drunk all across Eastern Europe , not just Russia ..

Even though the word 'vodka' is Russian and is the diminutive of 'water' ('little water' = 'vodka', from Russian 'voda' = 'water' ).

The word 'whiskey' by the way stems from Gaelic , 'uisge beatha', meaning 'water of life'.
- - -

Countries which are known for people being very keen on "having one" are Ireland , England , Russia , for example . .

Irish like their whiskey , Brits are known for being very friendly towards alcoholic celebrations and Russia is the icon-state for vodka . .

A friend I used to have didn't like Vodka at all . . he even went so far as to diss vodka as 'Commie-liquor' . .

. . . the drinking of vodka didn't start with the communists . . . it was also drunk in old Russia.
 
Old September 28th, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,600
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Some good drinking songs befitting this thread . .

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old September 28th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Thumbs up

Heehee , good ones sis






 
Old September 28th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Default

 
Old September 28th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
During the time of high-capitalism in the 19th century often the poorer classes could merely afford beer / ale while the capitalists would get sherry / cognac etc . . Either that or the poorer classes could merely afford rotgut ( cheap liquor . .) . .
Disney once made an allusion to the 'Sherlock Holmes'-stories.

In this story, set in old England , the protagonists , 'Basil' and 'Dawson' , in disguise , visit a lower-class pub . .

Gotta laugh at that scene where Dawson is about to order dry Sherry in this locality , Basil stepping in and in an attempt to immitate British "lower-class-slang" is like . . "Two points ( pints ) . . . for me and moishe ( my ) mate"



 
Old September 28th, 2019 #12
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,600
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Heehee , good ones sis






Linda Perry - Fill Me Up
Another. How I forgot this diddy is anybody's guess. Brecht/Weill

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old September 30th, 2019 #13
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 70
Wyte_Fyte
Default Against alcohol-ism

AGAINST ALCOHOL-ISM
towards a neo-temperance movement

pdf:
http://www.absolutewhite.xyz/alcoholism.pdf

audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aq3SnbXb8Z3A/

alcohol is a jewish technique of poisoning WHITES!
quit drinking and quit prescribing drinking!
It ruins people's lives and creates broken homes!
 
Old September 30th, 2019 #14
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 70
Wyte_Fyte
Default possible operative

Looks like COLDFIRE (who is on stormfront also) is attempting to encourage degenerative practices amongst WHITES. Perhaps he is a JOGbot jew....?
Most jews run liquor stores and the distilleries.........
just saying............
 
Old September 30th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,097
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
Looks like COLDFIRE (who is on stormfront also) is attempting to encourage degenerative practices amongst WHITES. Perhaps he is a JOGbot jew....?
Most jews run liquor stores and the distilleries.........
just saying............
Hello Wyte-Fyte

I can assure you I am not a troll . .

And . . correction . . I WAS on Stormfront . .

. . if you don't like this thread , that is your right.

But . . I did not mean to 'encourage alcoholism' or the likes , this thread is about alcohol per se and I just couldn't resist putting some drinking songs into it . . lol . . No beef . . sry if the memes 'keep calm and drink on' etc are a bit extreme , it was meant funny , lol . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
AGAINST ALCOHOL-ISM
towards a neo-temperance movement

pdf:
http://www.absolutewhite.xyz/alcoholism.pdf

audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aq3SnbXb8Z3A/

alcohol is a jewish technique of poisoning WHITES!
quit drinking and quit prescribing drinking!
It ruins people's lives and creates broken homes!
. . some good links concerning alcoholism as such . .
 
Old October 1st, 2019 #16
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 70
Wyte_Fyte
Default

Alcohol is the major poison of the white race and jews are the principle purveyor
 
Old October 1st, 2019 #17
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,600
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyte_Fyte View Post
Alcohol is the major poison of the white race and jews are the principle purveyor
Yes, let's just ban it and then Shitcago jew gang boss mobs can make money off it. The temperance movement was run by feminazis. Early edition.


Cucks support the war on pot and other drugs. Big Pharma is behind that. Get rid of the competition.

Personal responsibility and no welfare state.

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; October 3rd, 2019 at 07:15 AM.
 
Old October 2nd, 2019 #18
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 5,085
T.Garrett
Talking The fedgovs drug biz

It makes me laugh how the US public is blind to the fact that the American military has been in Afghanistan since Russia exited the country to develop and protect the drug trade ...same reason they've run the 'war on drugs' in Columbia and have had US troops in the country since the 1980s?

Hajjis hiding in caves and flying planes into NYC buildings my hairy white ass.

On Afghanistan, has the US even built one road, one civilian airport, one university, one hospital since they 'invaded' the mountainous Asian country in an attempt to remove the Taliban from power ...all because they ended opium poppy cultivation and pissed off a certain clique of gangsters in the fedgov who were making big bank off heroin.

The fedgov is the worlds biggest drug dealer and it extracts tribute from its stupid citizens to support the operation.
__________________


If you kick me when I'm down you had better pray I don't get up ...
 
Old October 2nd, 2019 #19
Wyte_Fyte
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 70
Wyte_Fyte
Default

I advocate banning all drugs within the context of an ethnostate. I advocate avoidance and social condemnation within that of the ZOG system
 
Old October 3rd, 2019 #20
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,600
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
It makes me laugh how the US public is blind to the fact that the American military has been in Afghanistan since Russia exited the country to develop and protect the drug trade ...same reason they've run the 'war on drugs' in Columbia and have had US troops in the country since the 1980s?

Hajjis hiding in caves and flying planes into NYC buildings my hairy white ass.

On Afghanistan, has the US even built one road, one civilian airport, one university, one hospital since they 'invaded' the mountainous Asian country in an attempt to remove the Taliban from power ...all because they ended opium poppy cultivation and pissed off a certain clique of gangsters in the fedgov who were making big bank off heroin.

The fedgov is the worlds biggest drug dealer and it extracts tribute from its stupid citizens to support the operation.
Let's not forget this

https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/index.html
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.
Page generated in 0.10619 seconds.