Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old 1 Week Ago #1
Susan
Senior Member
 
Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,246
Susan
Default Concerned White woman commits ultimate sin: Calls Po Po on Adult nigger male with two White children in car

Oh boy...this woman's life is getting ready to be turned upside down by the media kikes and assorted niggers when they find her.

The usual suspects are wetting their panties and saying this is a case of Driving While Black.

She saw a nigger male with two White children in his car and she questioned him and then followed him and called the police. I guess she left because they don't seem to know who she is. The po po show up, question the children, and call their parents to find out what was going on.

This is why our jobs are so hard...because Joe and Sally are such ignorant, fucking idiots. The young White boy attends some kind of mentoring program where the nigger male is the teacher.

Why the hell a White boy would need to be mentored by a nigger is of course beyond any of us here. Joe must be a real cuck. Good grief.

Anyway, the two idiot White parents told the po po that they had made arrangements weeks ago for Tyrone to babysit their son and daughter. Holy shit. How fucking stoopid can Whites get?

How many stories have we seen where some nigger male in a position of authority sexually abuses one or more of the young charges in his care. I've lost track...

How many horrible things could have happened to those children in his care? Drive by shootings, car accident, sexual molestation, foul language, drug dealing...unbelievable.

Now, when they find that White woman, I shudder to think what is going to happen to her. I may have to break my anonymity if it gets out of hand.

See article and video:

https://www.cbs46.com/news/white-wom...b3202479e.html
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA 🎃
Posts: 3,607
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Oh boy...this woman's life is getting ready to be turned upside down by the media kikes and assorted niggers when they find her.

The usual suspects are wetting their panties and saying this is a case of Driving While Black.

She saw a nigger male with two White children in his car and she questioned him and then followed him and called the police. I guess she left because they don't seem to know who she is. The po po show up, question the children, and call their parents to find out what was going on.

This is why our jobs are so hard...because Joe and Sally are such ignorant, fucking idiots. The young White boy attends some kind of mentoring program where the nigger male is the teacher.

Why the hell a White boy would need to be mentored by a nigger is of course beyond any of us here. Joe must be a real cuck. Good grief.

Anyway, the two idiot White parents told the po po that they had made arrangements weeks ago for Tyrone to babysit their son and daughter. Holy shit. How fucking stoopid can Whites get?

How many stories have we seen where some nigger male in a position of authority sexually abuses one or more of the young charges in his care. I've lost track...

How many horrible things could have happened to those children in his care? Drive by shootings, car accident, sexual molestation, foul language, drug dealing...unbelievable.

Now, when they find that White woman, I shudder to think what is going to happen to her. I may have to break my anonymity if it gets out of hand.

See article and video:

https://www.cbs46.com/news/white-wom...b3202479e.html
As you say: if they find her they will try to make an example of her, how 'sorry' she will be that she dared question the integrity of a knee grow.

What they don't want people to have anymore: 'natural instincts'.

All races have them.

I remember seeing a story a while back about a White man in a recreation center with his niglet granddaughter. (Yuck). He left with her in tow and a Black woman called the police. 'He has one of our chilruns!' The police came with guns drawn and the lil ghetto lobster took off running.

It was chalked up to a reasonable misunderstanding, since Whites are almost never seen in that neighborhood, and the Black sheboon was just protecting a mini-sheboon.

But we aren't supposed to have any instincts, if we are to be 'good' wypipo, according to school, church, and media.

They work 24/7 to erase instinct starting with small kids.

Re the 'mentoring': u are one f'ed up hipster if Tyrone needs to assist u, Jesus weepz.
__________________
"We will never get off this rock until these things are gone along with the jews that enable it."--Ray Allan

HTTPS://JEWICIDALTENDENCIES.WORDPRESS.COM/BLOG/
 
Old 1 Week Ago #3
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Ray Allan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Prison Planet Destructon Quadrant 6
Posts: 7,146
Ray Allan
Default

As you know, christcuck-ism contributes to this greatly. I have a neighbor who attends one of those Jesus-freak offbeat churches, don't know the specific denomination. Anyway, I'm sure it's loaded with spics, niggers and idiot Whites who worship Izzrahell and everyone with brown skin. The guys who cut our lawn are from the same church, so my neighbor no doubt got them that job. It's true, these White morons and enablers can be a greater problem, whether it's ones who are churchgoers, business owners, cops, military, whatever.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old 1 Week Ago #4
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,088
Dan Hadaway
Default

Even forgetting the race issue, it's not common at all to have a male babysitter. Feminists love to extrapolate about how there's not enough women in traditionally male professions like police or construction, but when you talk about men in babysitter positions the reaction is people wondering if he's a pedophile.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #5
Man of the road
Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Groid free zone
Posts: 413
Man of the road
Default

If they do find her she should not apologize under any circumstances. Instead, flip it around on the cultural-Marxists by asking, "are hurt feelings more important to you than children possibly in danger?"

I am so sick of this saintly nigger/evil raycistt narrative.
__________________
Degeneracy is disguised as freedom.

Tyranny is disguised as compassion.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA 🎃
Posts: 3,607
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
As you know, christcuck-ism contributes to this greatly. I have a neighbor who attends one of those Jesus-freak offbeat churches, don't know the specific denomination. Anyway, I'm sure it's loaded with spics, niggers and idiot Whites who worship Izzrahell and everyone with brown skin. The guys who cut our lawn are from the same church, so my neighbor no doubt got them that job. It's true, these White morons and enablers can be a greater problem, whether it's ones who are churchgoers, business owners, cops, military, whatever.
Excellent post, bears repeating.

Re what I put in bold, as it reminded me of something: Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper was a guy her family 'helped' because he was a 'believer' and homeless. They were doing something they thought was good but they put their family at risk to do it.

This shows two things: religion never comes above family, especially children, but to religious people it often does.

And that same principle can be applied to racialism or politics: you don't simply assume people are safe and okay because they share one of your beliefs. And you don't worry about what people think of you (OMG I don't want people to think I'm racist! I don't want them to think I'm not a good Xtian!) if it means putting yourself or family in harm's way.

But they'd rather we do put ourselves last, and be unquestioning when doing so.

If asking questions and saying 'no' are not permitted then you are not among friends. Those are both very White things, historically. People can do both of those things and still operate as a cohesive community.

A better one, because it is one based on reason and mutual respect for everyone, not phony allegiances or to keep up a certain appearance.
__________________
"We will never get off this rock until these things are gone along with the jews that enable it."--Ray Allan

HTTPS://JEWICIDALTENDENCIES.WORDPRESS.COM/BLOG/
 
Old 1 Week Ago #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA 🎃
Posts: 3,607
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Even forgetting the race issue, it's not common at all to have a male babysitter. Feminists love to extrapolate about how there's not enough women in traditionally male professions like police or construction, but when you talk about men in babysitter positions the reaction is people wondering if he's a pedophile.
I've often wondered what it must be like for a man who likes to teach or wants to coach a sport or mentor/work with kids, it would be ridiculous to have to worry about someone thinking they were a pervert of some sort. I think there was a time when that was not the case, seems a more recent thing where 'men are dangerous to kids' became a 'normal' thought.

I think the real issue re child safety is the influx of third worlders and the introduction of 'yay homosexuals' into everyday life, I think this is why we had the epidemic of child sex abuse and kidnappings in the 80s that spiraled out of control. You don't see it in places like Denmark. There are White predators, but when our society was majority White and hetero the rampant child abuse/rape/kidnapping problem was not an epidemic like it is today.
__________________
"We will never get off this rock until these things are gone along with the jews that enable it."--Ray Allan

HTTPS://JEWICIDALTENDENCIES.WORDPRESS.COM/BLOG/
 
Old 1 Week Ago #8
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 1,883
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I've often wondered what it must be like for a man who likes to teach or wants to coach a sport or mentor/work with kids, it would be ridiculous to have to worry about someone thinking they were a pervert of some sort. I think there was a time when that was not the case, seems a more recent thing where 'men are dangerous to kids' became a 'normal' thought.

I think the real issue re child safety is the influx of third worlders and the introduction of 'yay homosexuals' into everyday life, I think this is why we had the epidemic of child sex abuse and kidnappings in the 80s that spiraled out of control. You don't see it in places like Denmark. There are White predators, but when our society was majority White and hetero the rampant child abuse/rape/kidnapping problem was not an epidemic like it is today.
In kinder times I helped out a lot of young people who were family friends by tutoring them in science, especially chemistry and physics, as well as math. We all knew each other, but one or more parents were always present, because most couples had more than one child and the parent(s) would be there to supervise them. It goes without saying that all of us were White. I usually tutored for really good and cheap rates or, if hard times hit, I tutored a lot for free. My wife at the time usually went with me to help out with any chores like assisting with kids around four years old and up. I had a really good record, with almost every one of the kids I tutored coming out a letter grade or higher in the subjects I tutored. These days I would be hard pressed to tutor any kid because of their exposure to the nigger "culture." My idea of getting sliced by a pocket knife is not high on my list of things I want to do.
__________________
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine. ~ Erwin Rommel
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old 1 Week Ago #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Emily Henderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA 🎃
Posts: 3,607
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
In kinder times I helped out a lot of young people who were family friends by tutoring them in science, especially chemistry and physics, as well as math. We all knew each other, but one or more parents were always present, because most couples had more than one child and the parent(s) would be there to supervise them. It goes without saying that all of us were White. I usually tutored for really good and cheap rates or, if hard times hit, I tutored a lot for free. My wife at the time usually went with me to help out with any chores like assisting with kids around four years old and up. I had a really good record, with almost every one of the kids I tutored coming out a letter grade or higher in the subjects I tutored. These days I would be hard pressed to tutor any kid because of their exposure to the nigger "culture." My idea of getting sliced by a pocket knife is not high on my list of things I want to do.
Kinder times are almost always synonymous with Whiter times.

As are crime-free times, times of great discovery, and so on.
__________________
"We will never get off this rock until these things are gone along with the jews that enable it."--Ray Allan

HTTPS://JEWICIDALTENDENCIES.WORDPRESS.COM/BLOG/
 
Old 1 Week Ago #10
Susan
Senior Member
 
Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,246
Susan
Default

You're absolutely right Emily.

If I ever hear some non White sarcastically say "there were no good old days", I immediately say "oh yes there were...and I grew up in them." My point is usually quite clear since I'm older and White.
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old 1 Week Ago #11
Susan
Senior Member
 
Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,246
Susan
Default

I still don't see where anyone has identified this woman.

But some black bitches are calling for her to be arrested when they find her. They were on some show called "The Real"...whatever...what a name for a show. You just know it has to be "sistas."


Here"s a video and article that clearly shows the White woman to merely be questioning a black male with White children, telling the 911 operator that "it could be nothing, but her conscience wouldn't let her sleep that night if it turned out to be something and she had done nothing. A perfectly reasonable premise for calling for it to be checked out.

She even calls the nigga a "black gentleman". Good grief.

And, of course, no one is asking the question to anyone: How many times has anyone seen a black male escorting two White children? Not only that, how did anyone know he was their babysitter and not their abductor?

There was a situation about ten years ago where a black male and a White female walked into a store in Norcross and she was being held against her will.


http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/911-...black-incident


This article puts all the blame squarely on Whitey..big bad rayciss Whitey...who never does anything for any reason unless it's based on skin color alone.

Yeah...forget crime stats and all those other differences that exist between the races.

This article. as Emily mentioned, tells Whites they don't have any right or reason to have natural instincts OR to act on them if they do.

https://vox.com/identities/2018/10/1...racism-georgia

These motherfuckers are going to get their pound of White flesh...if they can.
__________________
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
 
Old 6 Days Ago #12
Paul
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 324
Paul
Default

Yeah, I saw this on the NBC nightly news with Lester Holt. He acted like it was such a tragedy and more proof of the oppression of Nigger-Americans.

Here in NY the network news is preceded by the local news. The local news reports all the local crimes and they're all fucking niggers! Then we get the network news trying to get the White people to feel sorry for them. Well, I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones who notice this bullshit propaganda.

The woman who called the cops should be complimented. This was simply trying to be safe rather than sorry. Especially since it involved young children. Instead they treat her like a criminal. More evidence of the sick society we live in.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.
Page generated in 0.11169 seconds.