Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2013 #161
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Trollish (not a word sweety) idiot. Racism ensures the survival of individual, tribe and nation. How is this an absence of common sense?
Actually no. In fact racism is shown to divide people even more especially within their own group. You're basically trying to tell whom people are and are not allowed to hang out with and ,as individuals, no one likes to be told what to do. Especially by mindless idiots such as yourself. So that, my dear, is a lack of common sense that you are showing. That's why no one cares in today's day and age. Color of skin no longer matters to anyone but absent minded morons such as yourself. *shrugs*

Old November 29th, 2013 #162
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henley View Post
Actually no. In fact racism is shown to divide people even more especially within their own group. You're basically trying to tell whom people are and are not allowed to hang out with and ,as individuals, no one likes to be told what to do. Especially by mindless idiots such as yourself. So that, my dear, is a lack of common sense that you are showing. That's why no one cares in today's day and age. Color of skin no longer matters to anyone but absent minded morons such as yourself. *shrugs*
Racism brings people together because it unifies around a common cause and strengthens interpersonal bonds. Diversity is a weakness precisely because it can do none of these things. People prefer their own kind; if diversity were a strength, they would seek it out. Instead, they do not; diversity must be forced, violating the individual right to freedom of association.

Now take your AIDS and go infest some board.

Old December 1st, 2013 #163
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Yes actually if those horrible white, black, and asian racists would go away everything would be thousand times better.

Do you like to just ignore everything or are you really that stupid? Whites aren't the only racists and I don't ignore that fact. Use your mind, not your ass sweety. :/

Do females of other races benefit from negroid admixture?

How would you like to have a woolly kinky unruly mane, would you want your daughter to have negroid hair?

Old December 5th, 2013 #164
Ian

Quote:
You can use that if you like.
Seppuku, ritual suicide, is not my way.

Tags
asian, race, traitor

Thread