VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2017 #1
Ray Allan

Default The Greatest Generation of Dupes

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 21st, 2017 #2
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
When I saw this video over at the INFO STORMER site,…..

It reminded me of the time I got Tom Brokaw’s book as a Christmas present from a family member the year it came out.

Brokaw is a beady-eyed little bastard traitor. Look at him the next time they drag the old fart out from retirement to spout liberal BS on TV.

They do it all the time. Here’s a rich as hell guy, probably has palatial digs everywhere, a beautiful pad on Park Avenue in New York’s upper East Side, etc., etc. Punk. I hope he’s still around when the time comes.

By that Christmas, I had already come to the most of the conclusions you read at my site. But I held my tongue and acted like it was a great present (everyone knows I’m big into history subjects). I think I deserve an Oscar for my performance that Christmas morning, sorry to say.

I finally had the guts to “come out of the closet” in the years after 9/11. But don’t worry, I didn’t turn gay. Merely started to tell everyone what I really thought about the BS. Guess what? It felt great! Needless to say, people got a mite “concerned.” Had a few arguments.
One liberal female started crying like a blubbering baby right to my face. No matter. I had already long realized the Jew media’s brainwashing was deep. Hell, the creeps are now ramping it up in movies and TV as we speak!

Like I’ve said before… once you get the truth of exactly who is doing all this to our race, a lot of daily angst disappears and you really do feel set free. Pissed as hell, but a lot less confused on pretty much everything.

Think about all this stuff the next time they run a brand new Hitler or WW II documentary on TV. Or how about another attack on us White guys — who died by the hundreds of thousands in that war or the Civil War — freeing these spoiled criminal black bastards.
http://incogman.net/2017/03/the-grea...t/#more-141170

Thread