VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2017 #41
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I enlisted in the Navy in 1968. I was in the process of being drafted and, believe it or not, about 1 in 7 draftees were drafted into the Marines back then.
Being drafted in 1968 is bad. Being drafted into the Marines must have blown serious goat.

And no, joining the military in 2017 is not an option any white should even consider.

Old April 4th, 2017 #42
Sean Gruber

All the veterans I've ever known in real life are black females in their 20s, hired at my workplace because they were in the military.

They fux everything up and are no less hostile to Whites than non-green niggers are.

Less talk, more action

Old April 4th, 2017 #43
bedford

There is a VA hospital not far from where I live and everyday I see old niggers
with Vietnam veterans caps being bused back and forth to the hospital from
the local public transit station. They look like they are all broken down in their
60s and 70s and probably have government PTSD benefits. I have nothing
against Vietnam vets in general I just don't like the ones who have not accomplished anything since they were in the military in their 20s and expect
to being taken care of or want sympathy for the rest of their lives. I mean if
someone served honorably and was injured that is worthy of respect. I just
don't like the poor victim mentality that I see from these old niggers. Okay
you served a year or two in Nam. So did a lot of guys and most went forward
and got over it and did more with their lives. Don't just perpetually live in the
past. Does anybody know what I am talking about?

Old April 4th, 2017 #44
Longbaugh

If they were drafted, the government owes them regardless of what they've done since then.

Old April 4th, 2017 #45
littlefieldjohn

What is to be thought is carefully defined by the jew. What can be wrong with strength, lest it is used to advance zionism…

Old April 5th, 2017 #46
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
believe it or not, about 1 in 7 draftees were drafted into the Marines back then.
Mike

i don't believe it. because it is bullshit. no one has ever been drafted into the marines. it is a volunteer outfit and a part of the u.s. navy. draftees are conscripted into the army. always have been.

Dr. William Pierce

Old April 5th, 2017 #47
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by confederate View Post
i don't believe it. because it is bullshit.

No, it isn't. Mike is correct.

Old April 6th, 2017 #48
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
No, it isn't. Mike is correct.
Indeed, I am. It's not easy to find official info on this. One thing, the Marines were not proud of it, but toward the end of the 1960s, no sane man wanted to go to Vietnam, and the Marines couldn't get enough enlistees. You could even be drafted into the Navy and Air Force, but I don't think it happened. So many draft eligible men were enlisting into the Navy and Air Force, in an attempt to avoid going to Vietnam, that when I enlisted in March, 1968, I had to wait 4 months to get a boot camp company. It didn't always work, but it did at least improve your chances.

Here are some draftee numbers from that time.

http://www.vvof.org/factsvnv.htm

--
Total draftees (1965-73): 1,728,344.

Actually served in Vietnam: 38%

Marine Corps draft: 42,633.

Last man drafted: June 30, 1973.
--

Three of my college roommates went to Vietnam, two died there. I won the lottery...2 years in Southern Spain, and 8 months in Alaska.

Mike

Old April 6th, 2017 #49
steven clark

Default Anyone else sick to death of this veterans worship?

I worked in the medical library of a VA hospital in Missouri from 1991-1993. It was overflowing with vets, mostly WWII. Really, they were along the wall like wallpaper, a lot of them diabetics with chopped off legs.
The VA isn't really a hospital, because there's a lot of offices and bureaucrats, but they did the best they could.
I know after I left, they spent millions to enlarge the hospital and make super large waiting areas, but by then most of the vets were dead and the crowding less, although there was talk of Obamacare offering more patients (non-vets) if it got going.

I also recall a male nurse there who was killing off patients. Over a dozen who were getting codeine injections when he was on shift. The VA doctors wouldn't charge him, he went somewhere else…and patients started dying with codeine injections. He was white, by the way.

As for Marines being drafted, that was true. They were taking a lot of casualties, and you needed a second wave from somewhere. I know a SFC in my NG unit in Boston served then, and he said by 1969, the Guard was getting orders to go to mobilize for 'nam because selective service was running out of men. That, he said, was one of the reasons the war wound down, because calling up the Guard would be political suicide for the system.

I did get annoyed by the movie No Time for Sergeants, implying you got drafted into the Air Force. No way. The Air Force from day one has always met their recruitment goals. The movie was made in the 1950's, so it seems even stranger.

Old April 6th, 2017 #50
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I also recall a male nurse there who was killing off patients. Over a dozen who were getting codeine injections when he was on shift. The VA doctors wouldn't charge him, he went somewhere else…and patients started dying with codeine injections. He was white, by the way.
Male nurses are not to be trusted (no nurses are, but it goes triple for males): most of them are faggots, and an unacceptably high percentage of them have turned out to be serial murderers like the bastard you described. The effeminate cowards kill like women: helpless, trusting victims, with poison. I hate the scum.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 6th, 2017 #51
Longbaugh

Considering the condition of a lot of these guys who are forced to use the V.A. for medical care, he was doing them a favour. I personally know several vets who just want out but who don't have the cajones to do it themselves.

Old April 8th, 2017 #52
Meg Kafka

I cringe when I meet the kid of some friend who is going military out of high school. It makes me Ill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's why I got out as soon as possible. It wasn't for me and was one of the worst experiences of my life. I really was surrounded by the lowest scum dregs of
humanity in the "service." I'm convinced some of them were not human. Most of the officers and senior NCOs, the career guys, were worse than the dumbass little E-2s and E-3s. And this was in the 1980s, long before all the truly disgusting faggots, trannies and other jewed-up bullshit that permeates Uncle Shlomo's mercenary force now and I wasn't even in any damn war. That's why I don't feel sorry for any of them when their scummy asses get wasted in ZOG's wars, it's fewer of them in the world. And they will turn their weapons on us again, Waco being the most recent example. There is really no excuse for any young White person today with the internet and all to not know this before they join today. I consider it my duty as a White man to tell any young White person I encounter who is considering a "career" as a ZOGbot that the "muh patriotism" stuff is bullshit and consider another life choice. It may just save their life. If I've managed to stop just one of them from it, than I have been successful.

Last edited by Meg Kafka; April 8th, 2017 at 06:15 PM.

Old April 8th, 2017 #53
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Male nurses are not to be trusted (no nurses are, but it goes triple for males): most of them are faggots, and an unacceptably high percentage of them have turned out to be serial murderers like the bastard you described. The effeminate cowards kill like women: helpless, trusting victims, with poison. I hate the scum.
Yeah, there's a funny dynamic to that: the female nurses who are 'evil' types are man-ish, like Kathy Bates. Then you have your girlguy nurses who look like they have utter contempt for all humans.

I had hernia surgery in 2012 and got one of the Kathy Bates creepy bitch types. She stuck me seven times until my family told her to go and they got another nurse, who got the IV going on the first try.

Never go to a hospital alone, you need people to advocate for you.

Back to the Veterans Hospital topic: there is one in the Paris, TX area that, in their reviews, it was said that there was blood on the wall when they went in, and it was still there when they went out. Days later.
But, ya know, $90 million on Syria, that's totally fine, too.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; April 8th, 2017 at 06:43 PM.

Old April 8th, 2017 #54
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yeah, there's a funny dynamic to that: the female nurses who are 'evil' types are man-ish, like Kathy Bates. Then you have your girlguy nurses who look like they have utter contempt for all humans.
True. I've been the very wary recipient of the ministrations of both the male fag & dyke types: I guess I got lucky...
Quote:
I had hernia surgery in 2012 and got one of the Kathy Bates creepy bitch types. She stuck me seven times until my family told her to go and they got another nurse, who got the IV going on the first try.
Man, do I know what you mean about about those incompetent shitheads who can't control the needle: one lousy hag stuck me in the back of the hand (perhaps THE worst, most sensitive place to take a needle): couldn't find the obvious vein, so of course she sawed that god damned bamboo splin- um, needle back & forth, back & forth....AGONY. Ironically, they got a fag male nurse in there: got it first try, like your miserable experience.

Quote:
Never go to a hospital alone, you need people to advocate for you.
Good advice.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 8th, 2017 #55
keifer

Lets say for example you are asking for directions. If you get more than two reference points, turn here, turn there, then most certainly question the info you are getting. Most people fail at giving directions even though they might have spent their entire life in that area.
This goes back to the take someone with you to the hospital plan.
You wont remember everything presented to you.

Old April 8th, 2017 #56
keifer

Sometimes I get asked,...are you as veteran.
My answer is yes, I am a veteran of the domestic war in America.
I then show my bullet scar to the person who asked.
Sorry they say, but I can't give you the ten percent discount.

Old April 9th, 2017 #57
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I am a veteran of the cola wars of the 1980s. Coke vs. Pepsi. It
was brutal back then. I lived through the New Coke campaign.

Old April 9th, 2017 #58
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
My response to that question is a resounding "hell no", with pride. If anyone thinks less of me for it, they can kiss my ass. At one point in time in the past I used to play along with the patriotard propaganda, just not anymore. If someone thinks they're "holier than thou" just because they went overseas and put their boots down in some country we had no business in, then fuck them.

If more men would just live according to their beliefs, and be genuine, the world would be a far different place. A better place. I've never liked the type of individuals who will talk shit behind your back, then kiss your ass whenever you're around. Unfortunately, there are more men who do that than some people realize. If I don't like someone, I'm not gonna pretend to like them. Even if it would be advantageous for my position to do so.

Last edited by Crowe; April 9th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.

Old April 9th, 2017 #59
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
My response to that question is a resounding "hell no", with pride. If anyone thinks less of me for it, they can kiss my ass. At one point in time in the past I used to play along with the patriotard propaganda, just not anymore. If someone thinks they're "holier than thou" just because they went overseas and put their boots down in some country we had no business in, then fuck them.

If more men would just live according to their beliefs, and be genuine, the world would be a far different place. A better place. I've never liked the type of individuals who will talk shit behind your back, then kiss your ass whenever you're around. Unfortunately, there are more men who do that than some people realize. If I don't like someone, I'm not gonna pretend to like them. Even if it would be advantageous for my position to do so.
If you are serious about that, why are you anonymous?

Old April 9th, 2017 #60
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=145

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=111

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread