VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

jewsign

I knew it. .

The movie world is growing more politically correct by the day so why would the Terminator movies be an exception ?

The fact that we haven't already had a black Terminator kind of surprises me . .

Still not sure though if Kristanna Loken was cast as 'Terminatrix' because of feminst age or just as 'eye-candy' ?

lol

For the record though , I always thought the Terminator series had some subliminal NWO-undertones ( as , I might add , is observable in many Hollywood movies . .) . .

Think about it . . The machines conspire to destroy mankind , cause wars for both sides , in the end decimate them , put them in detention camps . .

. . sound familiar ?

Old August 6th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_K...he_Dragon_King
Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King (also known as Ring of the Nibelungs, Die Nibelungen, Curse of the Ring and Sword of Xanten) is a 2004 German television film directed by Uli Edel and starring Benno Fürmann, Alicia Witt, Kristanna Loken and Max von Sydow.

This one came out before 9/11

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; August 6th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

Old August 6th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Die.Nibelungen.Siegfried.1924.German.1080p.BluRay.x264-RWP

Die.Nibelungen.Kriemhilds.Rache.1924.German.1080p.BluRay.x264-iFPD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_K...he_Dragon_King
Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King (also known as Ring of the Nibelungs, Die Nibelungen, Curse of the Ring and Sword of Xanten) is a 2004 German television film directed by Uli Edel and starring Benno Fürmann, Alicia Witt, Kristanna Loken and Max von Sydow.

Curse of the Ring 720 dual audio full movie

This one came out before 9/11

Air Panic - Trailer

Thread