Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 2nd, 2016 #141
Sean Gruber

Every now and then, a black green nigger escapes from the base there in Japan and rapes a number of Jap schoolgirls. The Japs scream in protest, but nothing ever happens to the nigger rapist except a dishonorable discharge and time served or not much more (after a lot of money and time spent on a court martial). Yeah we're heroes to the world. Tyrone be spreading democrazy n sheeeeit!

Less talk, more action

Old January 3rd, 2016 #142
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Every now and then, a black green nigger escapes from the base there in Japan and rapes a number of Jap schoolgirls. The Japs scream in protest, but nothing ever happens to the nigger rapist except a dishonorable discharge and time served or not much more (after a lot of money and time spent on a court martial). Yeah we're heroes to the world. Tyrone be spreading democrazy n sheeeeit!
Too bad the present-day Japanese can't take a page out of their own history with the 'Cave of the Negroes' incident in 1945 during the Battle of Okinawa where 3 nigger Marines were caught raping some Japanese women and were killed and their bodies thrown down a hole and not discovered until 1998. Maybe somebody needs to tell Tyrone about this, hmm? After 70 years of Amerikwan green niggers occupying their country, it looks like the Japanese have had just about enough. If only the Germans felt the same way. And everywhere else in the world these ZOG mercs are shitting on.

http://www.strangehistory.net/2013/0...-dead-marines/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 6th, 2016 #143
Ray Allan

Default Nigger green nigger murders White girl

Good Boy Who Randomly Murdered Pretty White Student on New Year's is a Marine

http://www.dailystormer.com/good-boy...s-is-a-marine/

Old January 6th, 2016 #144
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Good Boy Who Randomly Murdered Pretty White Student on New Year's is a Marine

http://www.dailystormer.com/good-boy...s-is-a-marine/
I noticed how some people in the comments were sucking green nigger dick with remarks like "That skinny waste of a monkey is a Marine. Bullshit, maybe a Reservist, but not a real Marine.". I guess these green nigger worshipers aren't aware they let fags in the marine corps now.

Old January 6th, 2016 #145
Crowe

You know what irks me? How can someone claim to be on 'our side' yet be PROUD of serving ZOG as a green nigger minion?

Here are some legitimate explanations, IMO.

- I was young, and dumb and didn't know wtf I was getting into.

- I just wanted the training, and the pay, that's it.

This doesn't involve toting their service around in pro-White circles expecting to have their dicks sucked by others just because they signed up to be career ZOGbots.

I'm not saying this just to be divisive, its because I legitimately don't understand why they're so 'proud' about serving in ZOGs machine? Former service members IMO should be some of the biggest critics of serving in the military, unless they just like wearing ZOG and Izzy's balls around their necks.

Old January 7th, 2016 #146
Sean Gruber

Crowe, green niggers gonna green nig. It is what it is.

Less talk, more action

Old January 7th, 2016 #147
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You know what irks me? How can someone claim to be on 'our side' yet be PROUD of serving ZOG as a green nigger minion?

This doesn't involve toting their service around in pro-White circles expecting to have their dicks sucked by others just because they signed up to be career ZOGbots.

I'm not saying this just to be divisive, its because I legitimately don't understand why they're so 'proud' about serving in ZOGs machine? Former service members IMO should be some of the biggest critics of serving in the military, unless they just like wearing ZOG and Izzy's balls around their necks.
Anyone who already claims to be WN yet signs up to work for the kikes benefit is a traitor to WN.
The person in the news report linked below has no excuse, he sold himself to the jew

http://www.smh.com.au/national/victo...322-1c58u.html

Old January 7th, 2016 #148
brutus

What does any of this have to do with Bill Cosby? Just saying.

Old January 7th, 2016 #149
Ray Allan

Well, Cosby was in the Navy in the late 1950s. So he's just a plain nigger now, not a nigger green nigger.

Old January 7th, 2016 #150
JeffreyWaffenSS

What do you think about military members and vets who get mad because a business doesn't offer military discounts?

Old January 7th, 2016 #151
Ray Allan

Quote:

I especially can't stand those old fucks who wear their stupid WW2/Korea/Vietnam hats. Are we supposed to be in awe and kiss their asses because they killed Germans, Italians, Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese for the goddamned kikes? Most of the ones I've seen are arrogant old bastards too, getting an ego rush because most of the sheeple still worship them as war gods. I guess it's the only identity those dumbasses ever had.

I hate those obnoxious bumper stickers, too. "My son is a soldier, sailor, marine", and the like. Are you happy your kid is off in some Middle Eastern or turd world armpit killing people and blowing up shit for ZOG instead of at home raising a family or actually doing something productive for White folks, Mom and Dad?

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 7th, 2016 at 11:05 PM.

Old January 8th, 2016 #152
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Anyone who already claims to be WN yet signs up to work for the kikes benefit is a traitor to WN.
The person in the news report linked below has no excuse, he sold himself to the jew

http://www.smh.com.au/national/victo...322-1c58u.html
From what I understand he is a private contractor. He's not a green nigger. He's providing a service without providing any loyalties along with it. Green niggers are loyal to JewSA or some other Zionist regime. This guy is in it for himself, and he's not demanding anyone suck his dick for patriotarded reasons, neither is he playing the 'hero' card. I don't have any problems with what he's doing. He's probably getting paid well into the 6 figures for his services. More power to him.

Last edited by Crowe; January 8th, 2016 at 02:44 PM.

Old January 9th, 2016 #153
Ray Allan

Quote:
From what I understand he is a private contractor. He's not a green nigger. He's providing a service without providing any loyalties along with it. Green niggers are loyal to JewSA or some other Zionist regime. This guy is in it for himself, and he's not demanding anyone suck his dick for patriotarded reasons, neither is he playing the 'hero' card. I don't have any problems with what he's doing. He's probably getting paid well into the 6 figures for his services. More power to him.
If only those private contractor mercenaries could be attacking ZOG instead of usually working for it. Unfortunately, they will go where the money is. If outfits like Blackwater were employed in Iraq, they'll sure as hell be sicced on us just like ZOG's green niggers will be. So I consider private mercenaries to be scum every bit as much as green niggers are.

Old January 9th, 2016 #154
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
If only those private contractor mercenaries could be attacking ZOG instead of usually working for it. Unfortunately, they will go where the money is. If outfits like Blackwater were employed in Iraq, they'll sure as hell be sicced on us just like ZOG's green niggers will be. So I consider private mercenaries to be scum every bit as much as green niggers are.
Then when they get out of the military many of these sgt. buzzcuts go into law enforcement where they come down with an iron fist on whites. Such as writing bogus tickets, killing, beating whites and shooting pets.

Remember KWA law enforcement gets their training from Israel.

Notice most law enforcement officers they show no emotion and are like robots. The grocery store I work at is near the Sheriffs office and police dept and the blue niggers always come into my store. They have no emotions and are pricks.

Old January 9th, 2016 #155
Ray Allan

The only time they show emotion is when you don't immediately grovel and comply with their Authoritay. Then out come the threats of violence, the mind games, the tasers and the guns. Fucking punks. And yes, many blue niggers are former green niggers so the mentality and their appearance, i.e., military BDUs, weaponry, organization, carries over to the point where you can hardly tell the difference anymore. Sgt. Buzzcut, US Army and Sgt. Buzzcut, Police Department are one and the same.

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 9th, 2016 at 01:39 AM.

Old January 9th, 2016 #156
zoomcopter

Quote:
I hate those obnoxious bumper stickers, too. "My son is a soldier, sailor, marine", and the like.
Agreed, but I liked the bumper sticker which read "an army of one" as it reminded me of lone wolves roaming undetected in the barracks and elsewhere.

Old January 9th, 2016 #157
zoomcopter

Quote:
As long as their love of money trumps their loyalty to their own people, they will remain a serious part of the problem. When they finally see that the system they are supporting has no use for their families, they will become part of the solution.

Old January 9th, 2016 #158
zoomcopter

Quote:
Y

You'd think that after 5000 American soldiers died needlessly, in Iraq, making it safe for ISIL, there would be some valid criticism of ZOG war policy.

Old January 9th, 2016 #159
Crowe

Quote:
I'm not sure the guy in that particular case would go along with killing Whites. But generally, its correct to assume that private contractor mercs would kill whoever is paying them tells them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
You'd think that after 5000 American soldiers died needlessly, in Iraq, making it safe for ISIL, there would be some valid criticism of ZOG war policy.
Nope, its go murica'!! And they're ready to sign up for another tour to pop some ragheads. Even green niggers posting comments on Daily Stormer are ready to sign up for another tour, one guy said he would, but he's too old. The patriotard/green nigger culture in many ways iks me more than even cultural marxism. And then you got the counter jihad movement that's popular on websites like Stormfront encouraging young Whites to become a jarhead to "go pop some ragheads". I can say under no uncertain terms, that the STUPIDEST thing a young White man could possibly do is join the military. I almost signed up to be a jarhead myself after 9/11, but then I found a good paying job. I took one of their dumb tests, and they told me I can pick whatever I want. I told them I didn't feel like I was as smart as they were hyping me up to be. The fact is, I'm not, but I'm just a huge cut above the average jarhead intelligence wise. I guess they hype up anyone who's got a triple digit IQ. That would have probably gotten me sergeant pretty quickly, and maybe NCO eventually.

Last edited by Crowe; January 9th, 2016 at 12:32 PM.

Old January 9th, 2016 #160
Sean Gruber

Quote:
The only time they show emotion is when you don't immediately grovel and comply with their Authoritay. Then out come the threats of violence, the mind games
I've noticed during a few traffic stops that cops are fond of starting the conversation with: "Did you know I was right behind you/right over there?" spoken in an incredulous tone. In other words, the assumption they assert immediately is that is you broke the law on purpose in order to defy them personally. As if you are aware of them at all times, even when they're in unmarked vehicles in defilade. Making it personal is pretty aggressive, and smacks of jew training.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; January 9th, 2016 at 05:19 PM.

Tags
#1, military

Thread