VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 22nd, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Special* Joke Thread

* special = your post must be limited to snips n clips you have taken from the internet you find funny. not jokes. not your own words. purely discontexted unintentional humor only, otherwise use the other joke thread you paleonitwit.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 22nd, 2010 at 10:10 PM.

Old November 22nd, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

I realized I have an AMAZING group of friends. They brought me every type of candy they could think of. One baked me a massive cupcake

Old November 23rd, 2010 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I realized I have an AMAZING group of friends. They brought me every type of candy they could think of. One baked me a massive cupcake
I didn't get this at first, but now it's freaking hilarious.

Old November 23rd, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I didn't get this at first, but now it's freaking hilarious.
Really, why? I just think it's kind of funny. I get these off Jezebel.com, which is sort of an undeclared unintentional comedy central. Like a site for crazy people who don't realize they're crazy.

I used to cry when I saw someone eating alone and looking sad in the dining hall because I thought I could imagine how they felt

Old November 24th, 2010 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Really, why? I just think it's kind of funny. I get these off Jezebel.com, which is sort of an undeclared unintentional comedy central. Like a site for crazy people who don't realize they're crazy.
It took me a while to realize that a massive cupcake is . . . a cake. I laughed about it last night.

Quote:
I used to cry when I saw someone eating alone and looking sad in the dining hall because I thought I could imagine how they felt
Unhinged hilarity.

The thing is, a lot of people really do feel in this manner. I suspect Whites on the "left" have a higher degree of this (fervid) imaginary empathy than Whites on the "right." But these latter folks still get hoodwinked on the high points of the program. . .race, jews, et al. The Holohoax relies at its core on this response in its targets.

For instance, I think a lot of the anti-death penalty folks--rank & file I mean, not the ringleaders--imagine themselves to be taking the needle, etc, or imagine themselves waiting for execution. Kind of a mental fetish. It's not so much that they're pro-nigger/spic/crime (though that plays, too, at least the first two), it's that they imagine how horrible it truly is, mix in "two wrongs don't make a right" pseudo-philosophy and think up a cause.

Same with the sundry environmental stuff. The rank & file greenie. . .many of them actually imagine themselves as whales, etc. . .or even trees. PETA people might be the ultimate example of this mentality run amok.

And the cafeteria person. . .I can say with 99.9% certainty that it's a young White woman--even without the Jezebel reference. Just like in these environmental groups it's 90+% White.

Probably the same phenomenon in the pro-life movement. It fits the pattern.

Old November 25th, 2010 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
It took me a while to realize that a massive cupcake is . . . a cake. I laughed about it last night.
yeah, there was actually some back and forth on that. i guess there is some tiny difference, but yeah its basically we have a term for that it's called CAKE you goofy bint!

Quote:
The thing is, a lot of people really do feel in this manner. I suspect Whites on the "left" have a higher degree of this (fervid) imaginary empathy than Whites on the "right."
extremely sensitive people are the biggest assholes in the world.

look, nobody really gets anyone else. that's why we have manners. and your job, as one of the human throng, is to realize in any relation there will be some bumps and cuts. dont take it too personally. get over yourself. think of others a little. and show some manners. that's the best we can do. hey, i didn't make the world, i cant be held legally responsible. i dont like it any better than you men.

Quote:
But these latter folks still get hoodwinked on the high points of the program. . .race, jews, et al. The Holohoax relies at its core on this response in its targets.
yes. there is a time in life when people can be morally inflamed, and its when they're young and their heart is open. and the jews channel this impulse into their foul lagoon of lies.

Quote:
For instance, I think a lot of the anti-death penalty folks--rank & file I mean, not the ringleaders--imagine themselves to be taking the needle, etc, or imagine themselves waiting for execution. Kind of a mental fetish. It's not so much that they're pro-nigger/spic/crime (though that plays, too, at least the first two), it's that they imagine how horrible it truly is, mix in "two wrongs don't make a right" pseudo-philosophy and think up a cause.
there may be some honest sentiment in their opposition. what they dont get is they are the ones with no real respect for human life. executions show respect for the executed. "corrections" do not.

Quote:
Same with the sundry environmental stuff. The rank & file greenie. . .many of them actually imagine themselves as whales, etc. . .or even trees. PETA people might be the ultimate example of this mentality run amok.
yeah, college girls. but the ones behind them are quite cynical.

Quote:
And the cafeteria person. . .I can say with 99.9% certainty that it's a young White woman--even without the Jezebel reference. Just like in these environmental groups it's 90+% White.
yeah. they're almost all white. and pseudo-educated. they're dumb in the way only smart people can be.

Quote:
Probably the same phenomenon in the pro-life movement. It fits the pattern.
i learned a lot from observing a huge dc rally for and against abortion. women seem, because they cry, to be more sensitive than men, but truly they are not.

Old December 10th, 2010 #7
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

"White supremacy"

Old December 10th, 2010 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

"Noble Redman"

Old December 10th, 2010 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Has it been mentioned yet that not all men have penises and not all people with penises are men? The conflation of manhood and possession of a penis troubles me, especially on such a site as this.

http://jezebel.com/5710629/why-do-st...bian-is-easier

Old December 11th, 2010 #10
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"Noble Redman"
"KikeFrog's posts"

Old November 25th, 2010 #11
Chris Clafton

Quote:
My favorite candy is mentos.

Deee-licious.

Old November 26th, 2010 #12
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

I've got a funny one:

From Darius Appleby, and this was meant as a positive....

"Lineage means little to nothing for most Australians."

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old November 26th, 2010 #13
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

On ozzies:

"I always get to hear them saying something silly, I was in Dublin a while ago and 'they' were on the bus and one said to the other one 'why are all the street signs in French and English?'

I felt like slapping them."

Old November 26th, 2010 #14
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Which reminds me of my own encounter with 'them' in Paris:

"So, is there anywhere decent to go around here?"

Old November 23rd, 2010 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
"For almost all our history as a species, being infested was an inescapable fact of life, and our forebears achieved an intimacy with nature that we can scarcely imagine. European lovers of the 17th century sometimes wrote seduction poems about a girlfriend's fleas. John Donne once petulantly complained that a flea, having bitten boy and girl alike, "swells with one blood made of two / and alas this is more than we would do." A few gallant French lovers actually plucked a flea from their lady love and kept it as a pet in a tiny gold cage at the neck, where it could feed daily on their own blood. In Siberia, according to one story, an explorer was disconcerted to find that young women visiting his hut tossed lice at him; it turned out to be their way of expressing amorous intentions. Clearly, this would not be a successful dating strategy today."
funny but doesn't fit.

we're going for unintentional comedy. the above is intended to be interesting and funny, and is, but this thread is for UNINTENTIONAL comedy.

Old June 6th, 2011 #16
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
* special = your post must be limited to snips n clips you have taken from the internet you find funny. not jokes. not your own words. purely discontexted unintentional humor only, otherwise use the other joke thread you paleonitwit.
This was intended to be funny, at least the joke anyway, but it's the way the retard tells it, and his explanation beforehand that makes it fit better in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Rodger
hey i heard this joke and was sick, although it did offend me and this will be the first time i have repetted it

Q What do they use in Germany for speed humps, on the road?

A Jews
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread....283#post746283

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; June 6th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Old June 7th, 2011 #17
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Alright, one more. If however you should decide that they don't belong in here, even though it's not so much the joke itself as it is their unintended 'anti-racist' stupidity, and the way they tell the jokes that's the point, then I won't post anymore such posts in this thread, and will delete these posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watch4flyinBaldHeads
This is the worst joke i have ever heard in my whole entite life
but i'll say it anyway

what the difference between Et and asians?

Et got the point and went home

isn't that just wrong?
Actually, no, retard, that's not "wrong" at all. Asians should take cue from ET, and go home.

Source: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread....881#post864881

Old June 7th, 2011 #18
Nick Apleece

Post title from a crazy woman's blog:

Visual hallucies are baaack

Old June 12th, 2011 #19
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

http://www.finlandforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32252

Estonian women and Finnish women!
by nidhal » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am

Hi guys!
Something i don´t understand it about the relation between Finnish and Estonian women! they don´t like each other! i know that some people think that Estonian women steal Finnish men! but what i see it´s not always like that ! i see that Estonian women are more beautiful and better looking then Finnish women! i wonder know some opinions about that! ps: I´m a foreigner live in Finland and i´m not Estonian

-----------------------------

Re: Estonian women and Finnish women!
by Tiwaz » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:51 am

It's like this... In certain Hanky sense.

Finnish women want to be free to get any man they want. Exotic or not.

But finnish man is not, in opinion of finnish woman, supposed to mate with anyone but finnish woman.

Estonian women are nearby, look good often and so forth. And with little cultural and language barriers they are more easily approached by finnish male.

Thus, they are threat to perfect world order of finnish woman by giving finnish men another option.

For record, I have dated estonian woman but am happily in relationship with finnish one these days. Even share house mortgage with her.

So I have no personal issue at stake.Tiwaz

-----------------

-----------------

It's a very interesting thread--a lot of hobbit-like sociological banter.

Old June 20th, 2011 #20
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71494

posted by: groundhog devastation

Posted - 08/29/2003 : 08:53:06 AM

Being from the "Moonshine Capital of the World"....Franklin Co., VA, I once had to sit through a rather lengthy sermon from an organic chemistry professor at VA TECH extolling all the terrible things about moonshine and the methods used in it's manufacture. At the end of his speech I raised my hand and in front of 150 other people told him, "Sir, You may have a ph.D in chemistry but you don't know s... about making liquor!!" Then I took some of Franklin County's finest to his lab the following Monday and proved to him that done right was a heckuva lot purer than the stuff they bought at the stores that get all the tax money!!!! GHD

Tags
funny, humor, jokes

Thread