VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 22nd, 2010 #321
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
The fact that this attempted murder of Cyndi would be prosecuted Traci and judged by Candy with reported by Meghann ...

Can't anybody spell anymore?!
That's a grammar problem.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #322
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Forum Reputation Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
The fact that this attempted murder of Cyndi would be prosecuted Traci and judged by Candy and reported on by Meghann ...

Can't anybody spell anymore?!

Steele better hope their menstrual cycles don't converge.

The forum wouldn't let me praise Tintin's posts any more. He has me ROTFLMAO so much that my side hurts.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #323
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post

Leonard is in fine form today. I have dabbled in silver myself and his calculation is only off by a small fraction of a percent. The actual figure is 38.09142858. (7000 grains per pound, 480 grains per troy ounce, 10,000/18 troy ounces)

This gets back to my original idea that perhaps the real purpose of this setup was to get Steele's silver stash.
A grain here, a grain there. . .pretty soon you're talkin' real money.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #324
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
This gets back to my original idea that perhaps the real purpose of this setup was to get Steele's silver stash.
I also wonder this.

I wonder about laws of evidence in this case. Can the police steal. . .er, confiscate currency and hold it indefinitely, if it is found on the putative premises at which a crime is to have transpired? If not, does the same hold for bullion, which may be at issue here? Does the issue of legal and non-legal tender come into play, ie, would non-legal tender silver be treated differently than legal tender ASEs?

Any such seizure--legal or not--would of necessity place the defendent in a hardship situation, perhaps by design.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #325
blueskies
Banned

There are two motivation factors. On this side, Steel is a victim of zog. And in the other, financially. Most of the crimes are money motivated the authorities look into first.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #326
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Man of Steel Claims that He Was Framed

It is looking more and more like Steele has his wits about him and was framed. He is going to have to discredit the audio recording now. Here are a few more interesting clues.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Steel...-96906969.html

Judge orders Steele held in jail in murder for hire plot

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- A federal judge ordered former Aryan Nations attorney Edgar Steele, who's accused of hiring a hitman to kill his wife, to stay in jail until his trial starts.

Steele said the murder for hire charge is "one giant plot against me" during his detention hearing on Tuesday in the U.S. Federal Courthouse in Coeur d'Alene.
Steele was represented by attorney Roger Pevan in the hearing that determined whether he will remain in jail until his trial.

During the hearing Tuesday, a portion of an audio tape was played in court of a conversation from jail on June 13th between Steele and his son, Rex, and his wife, Cyndi. Prosecutors said Steele is heard telling his wife and son that two recorded phone conversations between Steele and the alleged hitman, Larry Fairfax, do not contain Steele's voice and he denied plotting to kill his wife. Steele claimed in the call from jail that it's all "one giant plot against me."

Steele was arrested June 12 in Sagle, ID. According to the FBI, it was the same day the hit was supposed to take place.

Investigators with the FBI told KREM 2 News Steele paid Fairfax $500 up front for the hit on his wife and mother-in-law, and told them he would pay another $100,000 if the insurance settlement came through. The FBI says the plan
was to make the hit "look like an accident."

Both women were located in Oregon City, Oregon, where Steele's wife was visiting her sick mother. The FBI believes Steele may have been planning the hit for 6 months.

Steele is not seperated from his wife.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #327
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
It is looking more and more like Steele has his wits about him and was framed. He is going to have to discredit the audio recording now. Here are a few more interesting clues.
========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Steel...-96906969.html

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- A federal judge ordered former Aryan Nations attorney Edgar Steele, who's accused of hiring a hitman to kill his wife, to stay in jail until his trial starts.

Steele said the murder for hire charge is "one giant plot against me" during his detention hearing on Tuesday in the U.S. Federal Courthouse in Coeur d'Alene.
Steele was represented by attorney Roger Pevan in the hearing that determined whether he will remain in jail until his trial.

During the hearing Tuesday, a portion of an audio tape was played in court of a conversation from jail on June 13th between Steele and his son, Rex, and his wife, Cyndi. Prosecutors said Steele is heard telling his wife and son that two recorded phone conversations between Steele and the alleged hitman, Larry Fairfax, do not contain Steele's voice and he denied plotting to kill his wife. Steele claimed in the call from jail that it's all "one giant plot against me."
That's the evidence? lol

Why not play the actual tape they claim to have of him plotting to kill his wife. The tape they are here reported to have played at court is as irrelevant as one of Steele using the bathroom.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #328
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Is Steele a Rich Man?

Duplicate post was deleted by author.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 22nd, 2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Old June 22nd, 2010 #329
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Is Steele a Rich Man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
That's the evidence? lol

Why not play the actual tape they claim to have of him plotting to kill his wife. The tape they are here reported to have played at court is as irrelevant as one of Steele using the bathroom.

I'm beginning to think that Steele is a rich man and will be able to afford all of the young beautiful honeys that he can stand. If he lives, that is. With all of the people who support him, they will be hard pressed to kill him in jail now. This is especially true with that scumbag Fairfax for an informant. He should have been in prison long before this anyway.

Old June 22nd, 2010 #330
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry More on Jail Phone Call Recordings

Note that Steele is to be jailed until the trial which is set for 6 August.
========
http://www.khq.com/global/story.asp?s=12690828

CDA Bomb Case: Steele to Remain in Custody Until Trial

Posted: Jun 22, 2010 1:12 PM
Updated: Jun 22, 2010 5:10 PM

COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - A federal judge ordered murder-for-hire suspect Edgar Steele to remain in the U.S. Marshal's custody until his trial in a detention hearing Tuesday morning.

Edgar Steele was indicted last week in a murder-for-hire plot. Steele allegedly paid Larry Fairfax to arrange a car accident to kill his wife and mother-in-law.

The judge made her ruling based on jailhouse phone calls played in court that determined Steele could possibly attempt to intimidate his wife and others who are witnesses to the case.

Edgar Steele made phone calls to both his son and wife from jail. Authorities said they had recordings between Steele and Fairfax discussing the murder-for-hire plot, and needed Steele's wife to authenticate the tapes by identifying Steele's voice. The phone call between Steele and his wife were played in open court. Steele told his wife in the phone call that she has to tell the authorities "that is not my husband's voice". He also told her, "I would never hire someone to kill anybody, least of all you."

Edgar Steele will be held in the Spokane County jail until his trial on August 6th.

Previous Coverage:

COEUR D' ALENE Idaho. - A federal judge ruled Monday afternoon that Larry Fairfax should not be released from the custody of U.S., Marshals. The judge said she could not reasonably assure the safety of certain people within the community based on the evidence presented by government. Special agents with both the FBI and ATF testified against Fairfax. Fairfax admitted he had built two pipe bombs as part of a murder-for-hire plot. He admitted he was hired by attorney Edgar Steele to kill Steele's wife. The plan was for the device to explode while she traveled to Oregon, causing the wife's car to crash and kill her.

The FBI special agent also testified that Fairfax had been working with them about the suspected murder-for-hire plot involving attorney Edgar Steele prior to the pipe bomb being discovered on June 15th. Fairfax never mentioned to the FBI that he had placed a pipe bomb underneath Cyndi Steele's SUV.

In court, Fairfax's lawyer argued that his defendant never intended for the bomb to explode. He said that Fairfax taped the fuse to prevent it from igniting. Fairfax also traveled to Oregon City, Oregon, where Cyndi Steele was staying to see if the bomb was still attached to her car. He didn't see it and thought it had fallen off. It was later discovered attached to the car when the SUV was taken to a Quick Lube shop in Coeur d'Alene.

Fairfax says he received $10,000 in silver coins from Edgar Steele to kill Steele's wife. Fairfax's attorney says Fairfax intended to take the money and not commit the murder. He says that is why he taped the fuse of the bomb.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #331
America First

Pardon me, but how can any one make a car accident seem like a car accident when an explosian takes place ?

Wouldn't some police investigate a car accident with death resulting by looking all over the car ?

Is there something missing I don't understand ?

If there is a insurance investigator on line tonight if you please, kindly explain this.

Isn't it inplausible to make it look like an accident as stated by the press reports to state ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old June 23rd, 2010 #332
ZOG CONTROL

Hhmmm - some commentary posted at the end of this Bonner County Daily Bee article may shed light on the informant Larry Fairfax's character:

Quote:
Inside the Vacuum wrote on Jun 22, 2010 10:40 AM:

" I don't know this guy Fairfax, but I do know Michaud, and would not trust that sorry piece of humanity any further than he can be thrown by a man with two broken arms. If Michaud endorses Fairfax, then keep the man in jail. "

Judge Orders Fairfax Held

Old June 23rd, 2010 #333
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The above link has video which plays the part of the calls Steele made to his wife and son.

Steele to son: "I'm betting this is a mission impossible job. In other words, it's going to be perfect and it's going to be very incriminating."

One bad sign is that Steele's wife and son did not appear at the hearing.

Note that the reporter states something like: "Steele begged is wife and son to lie". But I guess that is acceptable reporting if the reporter prefixed it with "prosecutors said"

But it also true that Steele was acting as his own attorney at the time and it seems reasonable that he had the right to give legal guidance to the people closet to him with regards to the case.

It is also true, that Steele being a lawyer, knew his jail house calls were being recorded and would not have told anybody to lie. If the prosecutors really believe that Steele was telling people to lie to investigators, wouldn't that be illegal and wouldn't prosecutors be adding the charge of witness tampering?

So again, prosecutors are lying and the media is repeating the the prosecutors lies.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #334
Katarina

Default uh huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by George De Vaus View Post
This is speculation but it's worth thinking about. This mind control expert (Colin Ross) says the US government can program people to do things and the person is not even aware of what is really happening.

"Freedom talked with mind control expert, Dr. Colin Ross, about the making of a Manchurian Candidate."

YouTube- Freedom News Video Manchurian Candidate Part 1

"CCHRInt — September 02, 2009 — http://www.cchrint.org/2009/09/03/cia...
Psychiatrist Colin Ross, author of "The CIA Doctors" and "Military Mind Control" describes the longstanding relationship between intelligence agencies, the military, psychiatry and psychology in Mind Control experiments on unwitting subjects, including use of LSD, psychiatric drugs, radiation, brain electrode implants, hypnosis, verified through government documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). For more information read Dr. Ross' blog "The CIA Mind Control Doctors, From Harvard to Guantanamo" http://www.cchrint.org/2009/09/03/cia..."

Harvard? Gee, are there any Jews that work at Harvard?

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=ISto...eature=related

Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura Manchurian Candidate Episode 6 Part 2 of 6

YouTube- Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura Manchurian Candidate Episode 6 Part 2 of 6

Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura Manchurian Candidate Episode 6 Part 3 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=mv3B...eature=related

YouTube- Conspiracy Theory Jesse Ventura Manchurian Candidate Episode 6 Part 3 of 6

Long confinement in an American hospital?
Hell no. If the govt. does this intentionally, and a person acts upon it then should they be legally allowed to hold that person accountable >? No. A prosecutor and judge should kick the shit out of those that do such things to humans outside of a war scenario. In society, this should NEVER be allowed, it sort of makes me wonder if some of those supposed "murders" of people going off have anything to do with this, and so other govts. have to step in. This is like a forced disassociative disorder but different way. Changing them with words and such. Psychotic govts. ugh.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #335
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Judge orders Steele held after witness intimidation alleged

Quote:
Federal murder-for-hire suspect Edgar Steele will stay in jail pending trial after a judge found he had attempted to intimidate potential witnesses in the case – his wife and son.
Really, the judge found that Steele attempted to "intimidate potential witnesses". Well isn't that illegal? And if it is illegal then the prosecutor will be charging Steele with witness intimidation. Since the judge as already made a verdict on this issue and has denied a man his freedom, the prosecutors should have not problem convicting Steele in a court room of his peers. If he is not charged with witness intimidation then it is likely that the prosecutors know that the judge was not correct her ruling.

Quote:
On the tapes, Steele warns his wife that she will be contacted by government officials the following morning and will be asked to authenticate his voice on recordings that he tells her are doctored to sound as if he’s hiring a hit man to kill her. He pleads with her to say that it’s not his voice she hears on the tapes.
It was likely VNN were this scenario was first published.

Quote:
Steele tells her she has to say, “No, that is not my husband’s voice,” then he adds: “Like a rhinoceros in the road, you have to stand your ground and refuse to say anything but that.”

He swears to her the tapes are not real and that they were manufactured by federal officials determined to ensure he goes to jail.
This is likely very standard guidance that a attorney provides. Keep your answer simple direct and remain firm.

And maybe the federal officials that manufactured the recordings are somehow related the "special federal agent" that just happened to be hanging out in a small northern Idaho rural area and Fairfax was lucky enough to run in to on June 9th and even more luckily that "special federal agent" just happened to have a recording device that he was able to attach to Fairfax so that Fairfax could meet with Steele later that very same day and talk about a second attempt to kill Steele wife and mother-in-law since the first attempt had failed when Fairfax lost his huge pipe bomb that was not really lost after all.

Quote:
Steele tells his wife the government plot against him is “coming from the very top level” and says “they are after me.” He then compares his case to that of Matt Hale, who founded a group formerly known as World Church of the Creator and was sentenced in 2005 to 40 years in prison for soliciting an undercover FBI informant to kill a federal judge.
And Steele had written he was considering defending Hale at his retrial. Coincidence or conspiracy? And it would be more accurate to say that the FBI informant was soliciting Hale to kill a federal judge. And don't forget, Fairfax was also a "confidential FBI informant", well at least until it was found out that he had already build a large pipe bomb in the first attempt to kill Steele's wife.

Quote:
Defense attorney Roger Peven said Steele is 65 (jail records show he’s 64) and has no criminal record. Peven said Steele posed no danger to anyone and should be released pending trial, with conditions imposed to ensure he’d be monitored.
Ok ladies and gentlemen lets give the MSM a big fucking applause! Finally they have found an inconsistently, and misrepresentation of the truth and lie. The attorney of the attorney of the racist anti-semetic neo-NAZI Aryan Nation claimed that Steele was 65, when if fact Steele is 64. Reporter Alison Boggs of the The Spokesman-Review deserve a Pulitzer for uncovering the truth and doing by far the finest bit of research in the Steele case up to this point. Keep up the good work Alison!

Quote:
However, U.S. Magistrate Candy Dale said sufficient evidence had been presented to show that Steele posed a serious risk of intimidating witnesses or obstructing justice. To prove he needed to be detained, the government had to show Steele either posed a flight risk or was a danger to the community.

Referring to the tapes, she said, “I don’t know how this court or any person could take that as anything other than an attempt to intimidate.”
Well Candy, ... whatever, your name is Candy so whats the point. But Candy, surely there is going to be massive intimidation by the government against everybody involved in this case including Steele, his wife and family, Fairfax and his family?

Quote:
Steele’s home was raided June 11 and he was taken into custody after an informant told the FBI that Steele had hired him to kill his wife and mother-in-law. The alleged hit man-turned-informant, Larry Fairfax, was ordered held without bail Monday after auto shop employees on June 15 found a pipe bomb attached to a car brought in by Cyndi Steele.
Or maybe in would be more accurate to describe Fairfax as a informant-turned-hitman?

Quote:
Steele’s trial has been scheduled for Aug. 9 before federal Judge B. Lynn Winmill. Steele now is being held at Spokane County Jail, in part because of the need to keep him and Fairfax separate, court officials said.
Given the situation it would seem that this is not a bad judge to try the case. The most troubling issue is that Judge B. Lynn Winmill was appointed Clinton.

B. Lynn Winmill

Quote:
Steele is best known for his unsuccessful defense of the Aryan Nations in the landmark 2000 case that bankrupted the white supremacist group.
You almost made Alison Boggs (The Spokesman-Review reporter). You wrote a long article and only in the very last sentence you referred to the "... Aryan Nations ...". But maybe your editor forced you to add that last line?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #336
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Edgar Steele accuses government of "Mission Impossible Level Plot

The video at the above link the reporter claims that in the jail house call from Steele to his wife, Steele says: "the government has taken multiple recording of his voice and spliced them together to make up that alleged hit".

Quote:
Recordings of two phone calls Edgar Steele made from the Kootenai County Jail show that the one-time attorney for the Aryan Nations claimed that the government was out to get him with a “Mission Impossible Level Plot.”
Reporter Erik Loney (of KXLY4 Reporter) could not make it past the first sentence without the obligatory "... Aryan Nation ...".

Quote:
At the beginning of each phone call a recording is played that lets prisoners know that all outgoing phone calls are monitored and recorded and anything said during a phone call can be used against them in court.
Confirmation of the what was known and that is Steele knew his conversation were being recorded.

Quote:
When he called his son he described it as the most important call he would ever make and then went on to tell his son that he had to tell his mom that the voice on the tape the government had of the hit man talking with Steele was not Steele’s voice.
So is Steele going to be claiming that the recordings were his voice and spliced together or the recording do not include his voice? Does the second case imply a voice impersonator. In either case, it is likely that VNN published both of these scenarios first.

Quote:
Steele explained to his son that the government was trying to turn Cyndi against Edgar and that the government had intentionally left a present for his Ukranian girlfriend out so that his wife would find it.
[UPDATE]
It seems clear that Steele has a Ukrainian girlfriend? Hell hath no fury ... Well maybe the Ukrainian could be a character witness for Steele. Don't want to think of the "M" word.
[END UPDATE]

Uh-oh. Who's Ukrainian girlfriend? Steele or his sons? Since nobody else reported this we can only hope that it is Steele's son's Ukrainian girlfriend. Can't imagine other MSM source would not try to exploit this.

Could Steele, at age 65, ops I mean 64, twelve years after surviving prostate cancer, 6 months after surviving a near fatal heart still be search for young women? This guy testosterone levels must be exceptional high.

Quote:
Steele explained to his wife that “they are after me”, adding Cyndi that the attorney general is behind the “top level deal.”
The attorney general being the nigger Eric Holder who just happened to be appointed by the nigger president Obongo.
It is unknown at this time just how must "affirmative" action played in this niggers rise but it is likely that is played a significant role considering his undistinguished career and apparent low IQ. Maybe lower then Obongo's.

Eric_Holder Eric_Holder

But it may be the case that Holder greatly respects Steele since Holder called the United States "a nation of cowards" on racial issues. Steele has been one of the most outspoken proponents of the race issue, and actually going so far as to publish his own book Defensive Racism on the topic so dear to Attorney General Holder. Actually, Attorney General Holder must be a fan of VNN since no other web site is more brave with regards to racial issues.

But of course, the nigger Attorney General Holder, may mean that White Americans are cowards for not being completely scared of government and mindlessly believing that "there is no such thing as race and that race is a cultural construct". But why Holder would want people prove they are not cowards by talking about something that does not exist is not clear.

Back on topic.
Quote:
I guarantee it isn't me. I would never be so stupid to hire someone to kill you. I love you. Please, please, please my life is in your hands now. Like a rhinosaurus in the road, no matter how hard they push you, you have to do it,” Steele told his wife.
Seems Steele may be leaning towards a voice impersonator?

Quote:
Cyndi in return said very little during the conversation.
Not good!

Quote:
Steele was originally expected to be acting as his own attorney for the detention hearing but has received the assistance of a federal public defender, Roger Pevan, the same attorney who once served as legal counsel for Joseph Duncan.
Is this the Joseph Duncan?

Great! The MSM will fun with that, attorney with ties to sexual predator, child sexual torturer, and serial murder to defend attorney with ties to racist, anti-semetic, neo-Nazi groups who tried to have his wife and mother-in-law murdered by hit-man Saint Larry Fairfax.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #337
H.B.

Full conversation with son and wife:

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=21568

Said they plan to use the tapes as evidence without authenticating them first [WTF!?] and they plan to get his wife to say it "sounds like him" to convict him.

Last edited by H.B.; June 23rd, 2010 at 07:28 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2010 #338
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Raw Audio Missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Full conversation with son and wife:

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=21568

Said they plan to use the tapes as evidence without authenticating them first [WTF!?] and they plan to get his wife to say it "sounds like him" to convict him.
This page is blank and the raw audio has been pulled. Did you get to hear it?

Old June 23rd, 2010 #339
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Burden of proof appaently now on government in asset forfeiture seizures...

See U.S. + "preponderance of evidence" and that it is meant to be punitive AFTER a conviction.

Asset_forfeiture Asset_forfeiture

Old June 23rd, 2010 #340
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Video Problems

The video at http://www.nwcn.com/news/idaho/Judge...-96943409.html hangs up for me just before Steele's wife started talking. It was OK later.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 23rd, 2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: video update

Tags
edgar steele

Thread