VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default "Buck Wild" anti-White stereotype TV show producer is a Jew

Barry Poznick, the executive producer of MTV's upcoming reality show "Buck Wild" not surprisingly is a Jew.

The program consists of a group of young people acting like stereotypical white-trash hillbillies in West Virginia engaging in "activities like mud racing, squirrel hunting and rope swinging."

The series has been criticized for propagating negative stereotypes of West Virginians. The state's film office has refused to authorize a tax credit for its production, citing a concern that it might portray the state "in a significantly derogatory manner."

MTV is owned by Jewish corporate media mogul Sumner Redstone.

Old December 10th, 2012 #2
Charlie Wade
Banned

As repulsive as this filth appears...It might be the safest thing for these teenage mush brains to be watching on these worthless kike infested channels. No glourious niggers to worship, I didn't seen any teen moms...probably the best of the lot if you ask me. The girl in this video is licking a white boy and they're doing shit outside...maybe not bad at all if this show becomes a hit compared to...you know, worse stuff.

Old December 10th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Ever notice that there are no Jewish reality TV shows, showing what goes on in the lives of a typical Jewish family/community?

Now that would be interesting.

"My Sweet Bat Mitzvah"

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; December 10th, 2012 at 02:11 PM.

Old December 10th, 2012 #4
Charlie Wade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Ever notice that there are no Jewish reality TV shows, showing what goes on in the lives of a typical Jewish family/community?

Now that would be interesting.

"My Sweet Bat Mitzvah"

Stephanie's Bat Mitzvah @ On the Rox - YouTube
"Where's my nosejob fund? I do NOT want to end up looking like mamma"

Old December 14th, 2012 #5
White Winger

It won't be long before some know-it-all smartass Leftist comic,or critic, says "This thing makes The Jersey Shore look like Masterpiece Theatre"

Thread