Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 7th, 2014 #1
Chad Wentworth

Default John Derbyshire

Quote:
I’ll be speaking at the 2014 American Renaissance conference, which takes place April 25-27 at the lodge in Montgomery Bell State Park, near Nashville.

Full details are on the AmRen website, as is a write-up of last year’s very successful conference, at which I gave a talk.

It’s a warm, friendly gathering, with many opportunities to socialize and exchange ideas. The staff at the lodge are hospitable, and the food surprisingly good. The park itself is beautiful, with miles of hiking trails and many noble prospects.

Some antifa neckbeards may show up for light entertainment, but the park police will keep them well corralled.

Early birds get discounts, so if you can make it to Tennessee that weekend, register now!

Old January 7th, 2014 #2
Dave from New York

"And don't forget folks, dinks eat free!"

Old January 7th, 2014 #3
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

John Derbyshire is a race traitor. He deserves to hang from a noose.

Old January 7th, 2014 #4
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
John Derbyshire is a race traitor. He deserves to hang from a noose.
Same goes for Fred Reed who married a Mexican and Charles Murray who married a gook and fathered a half gook kid.

I can forgive a man dating non-whites when they were young and dumb, but marrying one disqualifies you to speak for whites for life.

In a future ethnostate having a mixed race child should be grounds for immediate expulsion.

Old January 9th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's only a problem when the man calls himself a white nationalist. Neither of these do. That's why we should attack Jared Taylor, while simply observing Country Slicker Reed and Brown-Derbyshire.

Thread