VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2021 #1
Tiwaz

Default Black savages killed Serbien student Milan Lončar

Old January 16th, 2021 #2
Tiwaz

Old January 16th, 2021 #3
Crowe

Philadelphia is one of the biggest shit holes in the USA. I don't recommend any foreigners visiting or staying in the USA to go there.

Imagine living in an area in Europe that's chock full of Gypsies or Albanians, and Philadelphia is probably even worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Philadelphia

Quote:
It has the highest violent crime rate of the ten American cities with a population greater than 1 million residents as well as the highest poverty rate among these cities.
The reason it does is because of all the niggers that live there.

If anyone is looking to experience "American Diversity", then Philadelphia is one of the best places to receive it, as this Serbian man did.

Old January 16th, 2021 #4
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Philadelphia is one of the biggest shit holes in the USA. I don't recommend any foreigners visiting or staying in the USA to go there.

Imagine living in an area in Europe that's chock full of Gypsies or Albanians, and Philadelphia is probably even worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Philadelphia

The reason it does is because of all the niggers that live there.

If anyone is looking to experience "American Diversity", then Philadelphia is one of the best places to receive it, as this Serbian man did.
I read about Philadelphia and watched some documentaries about ,,black zones'' in United States. South should rise again! There are states in USA which are victims of those auto-destructive antifa scums, and non white immigrants who's aim is South African scenario, to massacred White population and take over white man lands!
Those same fractions made USA bombed Europa (Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnian Serbs who almost deleted Islamic terrorism in our areas) in 1999 and stop cleaning Europa from Islamic terrorism and created paths for today's islamic invasion on Europa.
I hope white Americans will stop believe on propaganda. Maybe it would be best to turn off TVs.
I wish all best to traditional Americans due i know mentality of those people because my close relatives lived in USA for 5-6 years. They was near Chicago.
Confederate States of America! 14

Old January 17th, 2021 #5
Fico

Liberal business clubs have mass propaganda within universities about student exchanges for brainwash White intelligence under their sponzorship. I know examples where high intelligent White woman on student program meet non-white muslim and start relationship with him as new muslim woman. Recently member of one Christian sect want to recruit me into their organization on street. He was White nordic,sad to see and I reccomend to him Nietzsche. What I want to say? Non-White enemies are well organized without compromise to the White race. I do not care if they are Jews,Chinese,browns,blacks,reality is that we are in corner does not matter where we are living. Solution is not left Serbia and go in West or left USA and go on East. We must stay where we are living and say to them: "you will not replace us".

Last edited by Fico; January 17th, 2021 at 05:48 AM.

Old January 19th, 2021 #6
Serbian

he sure got a taste of Amerikwa

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 19th, 2021 #7
Serbian

Orange Golem's release the nigger criminals platinum plan

Suspect in Milan Loncar killing in Brewerytown was released from jail 2 weeks prior on reduced bail

https://6abc.com/milan-loncar-murder...crime/9785829/

Old January 19th, 2021 #8
Serbian

Old January 19th, 2021 #9
Serbian

there once was a boy who said ENOUGH

Old January 19th, 2021 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Fear of death will kill you.

Old March 26th, 2021 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
damn

Old April 7th, 2021 #12
Serbian

Thread