Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2014 #1
Serbian

Default Anti-Maidan activists blast Yabloko party over US-funded protests

In any sane country Jabloko would have been banned long ago.

Quote:
Anti-Maidan activists blast Yabloko party over US-funded protests

Published time: September 09, 2014 09:34
Get short URL

Members of the Yabloko political party wave party flags, as interior ministry troops look on, during an protest march in Moscow, June 12, 2013. (Reuters/Maxim Shemetov)

Representatives of the recently-founded anti-Maidan council claim that the veteran pro-democracy party has received millions from the US and plans to overthrow the Russian government with the help of Ukrainian and Georgian spin doctors.

The head of the Anti-Fascist anti-Maidan council, Evgeny Shabayev has told the popular mass circulation daily Izvestia that his group possessed information about Ukrainian and Georgian citizens who played major roles in preparations to the violent events leading to displacement of governments and dissolution of parliaments in these countries – the so-called ‘color revolutions’. Now these people arrive in Russia and start talks with representatives of the pro-democracy opposition party Yabloko and other opposition groups in order to prepare and launch a similar regime change in Russia, the activist claimed.

According to Shabayev, at present stage Yabloko together with members of the Solidarity group are holding a string of single-person protests. Over 1,000 people have been hired to participate in them and each signed a contract to picket for 15 days for a $2,500 fee. The total budget of the event amounts to over 90 million rubles (about $2.4 million) and it will end with a massive rally on September 21.

The activist noted that the timing of protests is tied with the approaching national voting day, which falls on September 14. He said that the most intense and numerous protests will take place in major cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg (Moscow is holding elections to the city legislature and St. Petersburg is holding its mayoral poll).

Shabayev also said that it was obvious for him that the whole scenario is backed by the US Department of State as the United States is interested in changing the political system in Russia, as already happened in Georgia, Ukraine, Libya and other countries where the ‘color revolutions’ had succeeded.

Boris Nemtsov of the opposition party Parnas (People’s Freedom Party) has confirmed that a major rally called the March of Peace was scheduled for September 21 and that it was organized together with Yabloko.

The Yabloko party has strongly denied receiving funds from any foreign state as well as organizing any protests. However, a source in the Moscow City Hall has told Izvestia that the pickets in the city center had been organized by Yabloko and the participants were protesting for fees.

The Anti-Maidan Council was formed in August this year by veterans of the Russian military and special forces together with rights activists and representatives of Orthodox Christian community. The main goal of the group was announced as thwarting attempts to forcefully change the political system in Russia by informing citizens of the methods of Western propaganda. The council also plans to organize own rallies and events in order to promote the interests of the Russian state and prevent ethnic tensions in the nation’s regions.

The Yabloko party was founded in 1993 and is one of the oldest in Russia. The party promotes the ideas of democracy and social liberalism and it was fairly popular in mid-1990s, winning about 10 percent of seats in the lower house in 1995. However, since then the public support for Yabloko has dwindled and the party got no seats in the State Duma in 2007 and 2011.
http://rt.com/politics/186252-russia...bloko-dollars/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 10th, 2014 #2
M.N. Dalvez

Interesting.

Yavlinsky (one of the founders of the Yabloko party along with Boldarev, and still one of the leaders of it) used to work for Nemtsov (one of the biggest Russian crooks of the 90's) when Nemtsov (jew) was the governor of a Russian province.

Nemtsov was backed by Russia's Choice (Chubais (jew)' political party), and was one of Chubais' closest cohorts in the 'privatisation' (ie: mass looting) of Russian resources and the like during that time. Russia's Choice were helped with American money during that time - indirectly, of course, but the association between Chubais and Nemtsov, and American money and interests, is pretty clear.

I haven't heard anything bad about Yavlinski as such, but he certainly is closely associated with some of the most rotten eggs in all of Russia.

Old September 10th, 2014 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I haven't heard anything bad about Yavlinski as such, but he certainly is closely associated with some of the most rotten eggs in all of Russia.
Yavlinski is an anti Russian jew criminal who had close relations with jew Khodorkovsky. He's also a member of the Zionist globalist Trilateral Commission, while his son works for the BBC Russian Service in London.

Old September 11th, 2014 #4
M.N. Dalvez

Thanks, Serb - I actually don't know a lot about Yavlinsky.

I get that he's no good, but where did you get that he's a jew? I haven't been able to substantiate that.

Old September 11th, 2014 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

I get that he's no good, but where did you get that he's a jew? I haven't been able to substantiate that.

Grigory Yavlinsky

Deputy Chairman of the Committee on the Operational Management of the Economy of the Soviet Union
In office
24 August – 2 October 1991
Premier Ivan Silayev
Preceded by Yury Luzhkov
Succeeded by Gennady Kulik
Personal details
Born Grigory Alexeyevich Yavlinsky
10 April 1952 (age 62)
Lvov, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Nationality Russian Jew
Political party Yabloko
Spouse(s) Elena Yavlinskaya (b. 1951)
Children Mikhail (b. 1971)
Alexey (b. 1981)
Religion Russian Orthodox[1]
Website http ://yavlinsky.ru/
Grigory Alexeyevich Yavlinsky (Russian: Григо́рий Алексе́евич)
Grigory_Yavlinsky Grigory_Yavlinsky

[1] Mukhin, Sergey (24 February 1999). "Получивший благословение на президентство" (something to do with "blessing of presidency"). NG Religii (in Russian). p. 3. Retrieved 4 February 2009.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; September 11th, 2014 at 03:32 AM.

Old September 11th, 2014 #6
M.N. Dalvez

Yeah, I checked out the Wikipedia page, but not reading Russian means that often, a lot of the substance about Russian politics and its personalities isn't available ... I also don't regard Wikipedia as being entirely reliable (even if I would like to believe what it's saying about something or someone) unless the information it gives can be substantiated elsewhere.

But thanks anyway, Dawn.

Old September 11th, 2014 #7
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Yeah, I checked out the Wikipedia page, but not reading Russian means that often, a lot of the substance about Russian politics and its personalities isn't available ... I also don't regard Wikipedia as being entirely reliable (even if I would like to believe what it's saying about something or someone) unless the information it gives can be substantiated elsewhere.

But thanks anyway, Dawn.
No, of course not.

Read this about how someone mangled the piano playing boy's hands and how someone called Sachs who George Soros helped to meet a young Soviet reformer, Grigory Yavlinsky, who was a new economic adviser to Mikhail Gorbachev:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/opinio...er/232900.html

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=u...linsky&f=false

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; September 11th, 2014 at 03:53 AM.

Old September 12th, 2014 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Thanks, Serb - I actually don't know a lot about Yavlinsky.

He is a stinking kike from Lviv Ukraine.

Quote:
Russian Jewish Elites and Anti-Semitism (06 of 13)

Russian Jewish Elites and Anti-Semitism
by Lev Krichevsky

Quote:
Only two of all Jewish members in the current Duma secured their seats in single-mandate constituencies-that is, were elected by direct voting. These are Yabloko’s Pyotr Shelisch of St. Petersburg, who is little known to the general public, and Iosif Kobzon, the “Russian Frank Sinatra,” a popular crooner who filled a vacant seat in last spring’s by-election in southern Siberia. Among the other Jewish Duma deputies the best known are Grigory Yavlinsky, head of the Yabloko group, his fellow party members Viktor Sheinis and Mikhail Yuryev, deputy speaker of the chamber, and independent deputy Konstantin Borovoy, a pioneer businessman.

Most of the Jewish lawmakers in both post-Soviet parliaments have been associated with reformist forces.
http://www.ajc.org/site/apps/nlnet/c...85&printmode=1

Old September 12th, 2014 #9
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Among the other Jewish Duma deputies the best known are Grigory Yavlinsky, head of the Yabloko group, his fellow party members Viktor Sheinis and Mikhail Yuryev, deputy speaker of the chamber, and independent deputy Konstantin Borovoy, a pioneer businessman.
Ah, thanks for that, Serb.

Thread