Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2004 #1
The Final Solution

Default Questions re: Homeschooling

Disclaimer: been meaning to post on this for a while, since this forum hasn't yet had a single thread on itz precise topic, though Linder is a strong supporter of the practice. Finally got around to it having just sat through a particularly vile episode of Law & Order SVU, in which a single White homeschooling mom is pathologized as: (1) an anti-government (but non-Racist) fanatic; (2) simultaneouly clinically paranoid, suffering from borderline personality disorder, and repressive of her teen son's sexuality, all this diagnosed on the basis of a short chat with the cops' gook shrink, barely out of his teens himself; (3) legally culpable for her childrens' fratricide; and (4) worst of all, a nutrition freak. (How her food preferences compare with the obsessive-compulsive kosher rituals of EP Dick Wolf's gutter race is unsurprisingly ignored.) That said, I do have some general questions about homeschooling, and, though I consider myself fairly immune to kike agitprop, if something has slipped by me, I fully expect to be most savagely corrected here at VNNF:

--My admittedly fuzzy recollection of primary and secondary was that it was more about making friends (and none too soon, girlfriends) than academics. Prof. Griffin's article (http://www.amren.com/children.htm), for which I must begrudgingly acknowledge a link on Mama KAS's husband's site, suggests the kids are very close to their parents, all well and good, but as to peers they're clearer on whom to avoid than to befriend. Is the idea to have a large family closely spaced together so that the siblings are their own best friends? The show I saw did refer to some association of homeschoolers in which the kids get together for athletics. But given the inevitable presence of anti-evolution jewdayo-Christians in this type of thing, I'd be concerned about the bolshevik frying pan and the zionist fire. Or do you need to live in a certain type of area where there are just lots of kids on the block who are not always being shuttled back and forth to their own school and pre-programmed "enrichment activities," and not moving across the country every year as in many suburbs?

--No doubt like most else this will fall mainly to the wife, so what level of education should she have, and especially expertise in non-bullshit like math and science in the upper grades?

--Griffin's interviewees seem to be motivated more by opposition to the anti-White ideas in the public (and, it seems, most private) schools, rather than the obvious crime, gangs, drugs, and (their cause) the very presence of non-Whites. Are homeschooled kids subject to state "competency" testing? If so, does ignorance of the HOLOHOAX, the long list of 85-IQ "African-American" rocket scientists, and the evils of patriarchy make the kid incompetent? What I'm getting at are the merits of the possible alternative (if you're fortunate to have the means) of finding a reasonably safe, reasonably White suburban or private school, and then deprogramming the kike poison when they get home?

--If homeschooling is intended from K-12, how does it sit with the admissions types at the major jewniversities?

Old February 18th, 2004 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Final Solution
Disclaimer: been meaning to post on this for a while, since this forum hasn't yet had a single thread on itz precise topic, though Linder is a strong supporter of the practice.
True. But as I'm without issue, yet, I'll defer to real-world practitioners. I truly wish somebody out there would seize on as his life task the assembling of good curricula. Or, to get started, anybody out there who can give our parent readers an overview of homeschooling possibilites? The major curricula suppliers and their biases? Anybody agree or disagree with the premise that there's a market niche for White materials as distinct from Christian or McGuffey?

Quote:
Finally got around to it having just sat through a particularly vile episode of Law & Order SVU, in which a single White homeschooling mom is pathologized as: (1) an anti-government (but non-Racist) fanatic; (2) simultaneouly clinically paranoid, suffering from borderline personality disorder, and repressive of her teen son's sexuality, all this diagnosed on the basis of a short chat with the cops' gook shrink, barely out of his teens himself; (3) legally culpable for her childrens' fratricide; and (4) worst of all, a nutrition freak. (How her food preferences compare with the obsessive-compulsive kosher rituals of EP Dick Wolf's gutter race is unsurprisingly ignored.) That said, I do have some general questions about homeschooling, and, though I consider myself fairly immune to kike agitprop, if something has slipped by me, I fully expect to be most savagely corrected here at VNNF:

--My admittedly fuzzy recollection of primary and secondary was that it was more about making friends (and none too soon, girlfriends) than academics. Prof. Griffin's article (http://www.amren.com/children.htm), for which I must begrudgingly acknowledge a link on Mama KAS's husband's site, suggests the kids are very close to their parents, all well and good, but as to peers they're clearer on whom to avoid than to befriend. Is the idea to have a large family closely spaced together so that the siblings are their own best friends? The show I saw did refer to some association of homeschoolers in which the kids get together for athletics. But given the inevitable presence of anti-evolution jewdayo-Christians in this type of thing, I'd be concerned about the bolshevik frying pan and the zionist fire. Or do you need to live in a certain type of area where there are just lots of kids on the block who are not always being shuttled back and forth to their own school and pre-programmed "enrichment activities," and not moving across the country every year as in many suburbs?

--No doubt like most else this will fall mainly to the wife, so what level of education should she have, and especially expertise in non-bullshit like math and science in the upper grades?

--Griffin's interviewees seem to be motivated more by opposition to the anti-White ideas in the public (and, it seems, most private) schools, rather than the obvious crime, gangs, drugs, and (their cause) the very presence of non-Whites. Are homeschooled kids subject to state "competency" testing? If so, does ignorance of the HOLOHOAX, the long list of 85-IQ "African-American" rocket scientists, and the evils of patriarchy make the kid incompetent? What I'm getting at are the merits of the possible alternative (if you're fortunate to have the means) of finding a reasonably safe, reasonably White suburban or private school, and then deprogramming the kike poison when they get home?

--If homeschooling is intended from K-12, how does it sit with the admissions types at the major jewniversities?
Good questions. There seem to be 1-2 million homeschoolers. It is becoming at least an understood thing at college. There is at least one college specifically set up for homeschoolers. I suspect most HS take the standardized tests. The primary benefit of HS perhaps is not what you learn, but what you don't learn. I would say a lot of the education depends on the child's aptitudes. If the kid is bad at math or not interested, then simply teach it to perform the basic operations, and that should be enough. Focus on life math - checkbook, loans, percentages, interest, credit cards. Teach the kid how to shop. If the kid is verbal, then the kid will be wasting time in school. Just make it write lots of essays, read books, learn long lists of words. Study the dictionary. Find some formal schooling to teach it foreign languages. Come up with a body of historical/ethnic literature with which it should be familiar. Have a plan going in.

Thanks for your report on Law and Order. In my opinion what they're doing now is laying the groundwork for the inevitable campaign "homeschooling is hate schooling" they'll probably open up when the numbers of homeschoolers hits five percent of NEA's prison population. Right now the left opposes HS. But when the numbers get high enough, you just watch: the kahnservative columnists will kick in. They'll blather on about how public schools are the great race and class democratic mixers; just like the army, for older slaves. These kahn are a dirty and duplicitous bag of cuntz.

Shows like Law & Order or Cops are watched devoutly by a certain personality type: the "preserver" -- about 40% of the population. These people do not create new forms, they carry them on, more or less unthinkingly. If they are taught by Authority -- and who has more authority than King Televitz? -- that "homeschooling is hate schooling," most of them will stand by and nod approvingly as ZOG moves to stamp it out, just as they accepted ZOG's right to burn out the Branch Davidians as "religious wackos."

To grasp the mentality at work in the standard "preserver," think of pre-reform Montag in "Fahrenheit 451."

Old February 18th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

What is most characteristic of AmeriKwan culture under Jewish Tyranny is the Gleichschaltung - everything runs in the same direction.

Thus, if home schooling is stigmatized in one medium as an undesirable practice engaged in by the weird and defective, it will be in every medium.

And so it is. When driving I listen to a radio station which has cutesy little Jack-Handy quotes from some female cut in between songs and commercials. You might have heard these yourselves. Clear Channel now owns over 10% of the radio stations out there, many of the biggies, and to save money it broadcasts certain shows coast to coast - sort of a virtual DJ thing.

Anyway, this woman makes the usual goofy/silly comments. One I heard the other day:

"I don't know what happened, officer. They were all home schooled."

The message is clear: home-school your kids and you'll produce social deviants or homicidal maniacs.

It must be understood that the state necessarily hates home schooling because the ideas taught beloved children by the head of the family are always viewed as obstacles to the indoctrination of fresh "resources" in their first and last duty to carry out the agenda of the state.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me is ZOG's first commandment too.

Old February 18th, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I've seen some homeschoolers up close, mostly hardcore Catholics. The kids test scores are so good, college admissions are generally not a problem. I dont know if this is causally related or not. It could be homeschoolers are just a population with a uniformly higher than average IQ, so anything they do along these lines will work out better naturally.

One factor they never talk about in articles on this, is the personality of the home-school teacher. Some women are great at this, usually the sort who have large families and dont seem to mind all the chaos. For gals who are neat-freaks, or perfectionists, forget about it!

There are many Dutch-Reformed types doing homeschooling now in western Michigan I am told, in and about Ottawa county and Grand Rapids. They also tend to have larger families. Thank God, they are the most extreme Nordic types. At least there are some pockets of net population gain, though often hidden!

Old February 18th, 2004 #5
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Most Universitys have...

a "homeschooling" clause in their admissions policy, although it is NOT advertised.

Then the criteria becomes the GED and SAT scores.

Here are some links I have found:

http://www.gocin.com/homeschool/HS-FAQs.htm

http://www.home-school.com/

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old February 19th, 2004 #6
Georgie

You guys are absolutely right. Whenever the average sheeple on the street hears the words "home schooled" they immediately think that the parents are some sort of weirdos who dont want their kids to make friends and be part of "society". After all, you get "education" in government (public) schools.

Old February 19th, 2004 #7
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Thanks for your report on Law and Order. In my opinion what they're doing now is laying the groundwork for the inevitable campaign "homeschooling is hate schooling" they'll probably open up when the numbers of homeschoolers hits five percent of NEA's prison population. Right now the left opposes HS. But when the numbers get high enough, you just watch: the kahnservative columnists will kick in. They'll blather on about how public schools are the great race and class democratic mixers; just like the army, for older slaves. These kahn are a dirty and duplicitous bag of cuntz.
Quite welcome, sir. The show did have the cops momentarily question a seemingly normal homeschooling mom, which must be Hymie's apologia to the Jesus freaks, without diluting the overall message to the rest of the sheeple. Interesting how they've refined their tactics ever since the brute force approach of early All in the Family backfired on ADA-kike Norman Lear when the White working class fell in love with the bigoted Archie Bunker they were supposed to despise.

Quote:
It must be understood that the state necessarily hates home schooling because the ideas taught beloved children by the head of the family are always viewed as obstacles to the indoctrination of fresh "resources" in their first and last duty to carry out the agenda of the state.
True enough. Now in a WN state, A. Linder, Minister of Education, would homeschooling be necessary? Permitted?

Old February 19th, 2004 #8
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88
a "homeschooling" clause in their admissions policy, although it is NOT advertised.

Then the criteria becomes the GED and SAT scores.

Here are some links I have found:

http://www.gocin.com/homeschool/HS-FAQs.htm

http://www.home-school.com/
Thanks. I stumbled on this gem on the second link. Almost the exact story line. Actually, Dick Wolf's entire L&O empire (there are 3 separate series) is claimed to be "ripped from the headlines." I guess they save a few shekels on the writing that way. So as I see it, Viacom kike Karmazin's phone's ringing off the hook, then next Saturday at the Beverly Hills gog he runs into tribal relative Wolf and whines that Rothstein doesn't pay him enough billions for all this grief, and the 2 mega-scam artists figure they can just recycle the whole thing into fiction and split the loot. As usual, the kike profits from the problem it itself creates.

Quote:
MORE BACKGROUND ON THE "DARK SIDE OF HOMESCHOOLING" SHOW
From HSLDA e-Lert of October 14, 2003:

CBS National News ran a negative homeschooling report last night titled "The Dark Side of Homeschooling" and will run a further report this evening. The reports focus on a handful of child abuse cases during the past 5 to 10 years involving families claiming to be homeschoolers.

Last night's segment discussed the murder of Kyle, 13, and Marnie Warren, 19, by their brother Brandon, 14, and his subsequent suicide. The Warren family is from Johnston County North Carolina.

To view the CBS story go to:
http://www.hslda.org/elink.asp?ID=1139

Missing from the CBS story was that: Social Services had contacted the family eleven times, were well aware of the condition of the home and had been working with the family.

However, to any fair-minded reader the story leaves the impression that homeschooling equals child abuse.

We are outraged that CBS would ignore the obvious facts and draw the erroneous conclusion that homeschoolers need to be strictly regulated. The story is a shameless attempt to smear an entire community of committed, dedicated parents.

The real story is CBS's bias against homeschooling and it is using this distorted story to encourage the regulation of homeschoolers.

Please call Viacom (parent company of CBS) and CBS to express your opposition to the biased reporting and smear campaign against homeschooling. Highlight the fact that homeschooling was not the cause of the childrens' deaths and that you expect CBS to have higher journalistic standards.

Viacom President and CEO - Mel Karmazin
P - 212-258-6000

Old February 19th, 2004 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

We're in the position we're in because jews got control of mass media, including schools, and used them to redefine us from heroic White settlers who built the grooviest nation on the globe into Consumer-AmeriKwan deadhead softbellies. We'd be fools not to use the existing system to indoctrinate our lessons until they took: to institute a new civics curriculum and national narrative, so that each person understood his context, and his meaning within that context. We would explain how America was founded, perverted, and restored. We would use the existing public shmuel system to reconcile new ways with old forms as a prudential stopgap. Unideal, yes, but better than what we have now.

In time, and assuming our state were secure within and without, control over schooling would devolve to the local level, where it belongs. Parents, not the state, are responsible for their children's education. Parents operating with local kin and neighbor families in communities can decide just what their kids need; whether they need public schools at all. If they do, then they can decide what subjects they want to teach in which ways: evolution or creationism, for example. The state's job is to clear the field of jewboulders and nigstumps. The locals can decide what they want to grow in the field. No doubt many school districts will teach their kids really stupid things. But that's the beauty of decentralization: folks can move away from stupidity in their area, and laugh at stupidity in other areas! And if perchance an area does something right, other areas can copy it...if they choose. It sure beats a Yankee cunt like Hilly Clinton dictating to the rest of us how many doctors there are, how many of those doctors are niggers, and how many of those niggers are admitted under "diverse" standards.

The feds were for the most part uninvolved in K-12 education until LBJ in the sixties. But the jews and teacher's union burrocrats kept pushing for federalization because central control gives them a chokehold on the public mind and wallet. Have you ever read in a newspaper that teachers are overpaid? No, what you ALWAYS read is that they're underpaid. Have you ever read that money spent on what is called "education" does not statistically correlate with measured learning? Not unless you dig a way back in the scientific studies.

Centralization is the empowerment of the minority at the expense of the rights and freedom of the rest; decentralization is the empowerment of the Aryan majority. Freedom of speech and genuine tolerance are Aryan only, and they go hand in hand with decentralization of power. The value in these things is far greater than some eugenics nut's pipe dream of what humanity might be.

What should be done about White education after the establishment of White dictatorship depends on the state of the white student. When the white population has been knocked silly and half drowned by a hundred years of jewmedia waves, the government's first job is to resusciate the victim until he can finally begin breathing again on his own. Otherwise, like abused children, jew-whipt whites will simply go back to the only things they know: smut and "that's just your opinion." Of course home schools would be allowed and encouraged, religious schools too. But for a time being at least the public shmuels would need to be kept running, but with all the Dewey and jewy hooey ripped out by the roots, replaced with White civics very much as you might read on VNN. Here's the problem. Here's what we did about it. Here's how we anticipate further developing. Here's the role we envision you playing, in a very general sense. We won't tell you what to believe, although we will kill you if you try to change the racial compact at the basis of our neo-Aryan society, but we will lay out the basis of our national living together in a way that we think most citizens will find compelling. We aren't going to enforce Aryan Correctness like the despised kikes enforced Semitical Correctness, we're simply saying that we're willing to kill -- you, if need be -- to protect our right to live in a nation best suited to our people's interests.

Truly, we can't undo the harm jews have wrought through their propaganda overnight. An autocrat could reorient existing shmuels with a White nationalist curriculum inculcating the new order, and the new rights and responsibilities of the Neo-Aryans - the new social contract. I won't go into detail, but it will make explicit the racial basis of the new entity, and it will also attempt to legislate tax protections from the state. That's the best you can do on economic stuff. There will always be whites attempting to get control of the state and line their own pockets. It is the job of each succeeding generation to fight this impulse. Perhaps a White Nationalist University producing Prussian-moral burrocrats could be set up. People as incorruptible as people get dedicated not to making money, but to serving the public in the limited but very important functions the state is chartered to carry out under the new compact. I believe such a thing is possible. But not when you have jewed classrooms teaching people to put condoms on bananas, and jewed mass media teaching you you're defective if you don't look like a supermodel of bang three of them a night. Aryans make really crappy ironists and jades, and we need to get back to doing what we, as a whole, do well -- straight and serious. We can only achieve that in a Semite-free context. Allow me to liberally interpret: No Jews. Just Right.

Operating in tandem with Aryanized mass-media, Aryan public education could begin to turn people around. Unlike today's jew system, our system would both inculcate traditional Aryan morals and provide genuine intellectual education. It would not TELL people the correct attitude to have; it would teach them the intellectual skills necessary to get by on their own, and educate themselves further. It would explain the racial basis of the state and attempt to instill legitimate and genuine pride in the group, and help the individual to see that he were a link in the chain of generations, as Burke had it, not some pop-consumer fly of a summer. Not everyone would accept this. Some might rebel to the point of trying to kill the system. That is every man's only true natural right - and there's nothing the state can do to prevent his exercising it. But because it is the nature of most men to obey, and because the nature and grounding of our state would be much better fitted to our folk's nature than today's wiggerfacient monstrosity, most students would come to appreciate the protected context in which their particular genius or responsible ordinariness were given space to unfold. Churches would be allowed to help teach morality by means of a simple agreement: any church caught teaching the lie of human fungibility would be demolished and its priests hanged, with proceedings broadcast over the Aryan Broadcast System. The churches insofar as they touch racial politics would not be allowed to spread jew poison. They can stick to teaching timeless truths of moral psychology and character formulation and spiritual mumbo jumbo to the mass who buy into it, but we would brook absolutely no interference on the jew-racial question. I think they could live with that. Hell, if they can live with lesbian priests and boy george padres, they can live with racially reasonable requests from rulers. And if they can't live with it, then they can die with it. Very simple, itz. I have a feeling grinnin' Jerry Falwell would understand.

We could drive the homo and porno shit back underground where it belongs, and then leave it alone. Reinstitute some kind of morals code for mass media, and get the big churches to sign on to it. Free the churches legally to put their stuff up in the public square, and preach old-time gospel in their houses. These would restore some decorum. These might slowly bring people back to a better general minset and morality, by structuring the correct tax incentives and steamrolling the semites serving "(X) gone wild" cultural carbohydrate confections. There would probably have to be a mix of enlightened despotism and simple free market. For example, people want what Mel Gibson has done in "Passion," not what the kike does in "Priests." They can't get it because the kike has essentially monopolistic power over media. When that jewish power is broken, traditional forms can compete on equal footing, which is all most of them need. And the morals code will keep things from getting too out of hand, and get people less used to living with Xtreme smut that characterizes television today. I think AmeriKwans at this point have gone without freedom for so long they aren't fit for it. Before too long I suspect they would be -- once the rot is cleared, the new growth can begin.

Old February 19th, 2004 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

The answer to your question is I'm still reading up on how our school system got to where it is today and what can be done about it. The first point is that Americans were better educated before public schools. And so, public schools serve no essential purpose. Their practical function is to adjust attitudes to Authority and to accustom men to conformity with stupidity. As John Gatto shows, public schools are anti-intellectual - they train men to obey and hold the correct opinions, not to read and think for themselves. I disagree with that. I think men are not simply fodder for the glorification of the weenies running the state. At the same time, neither can should their individual dreams be allowed to destroy healthy conditions for the rest of us. These things are not cut and dried, not abstractly definable, but a process of looking at history and current circumstances, and measuring and weighing. The government cannot make you good. You can't build a New Soviet Man or any New Man on principles running against the reality of human nature. What you can do is create a neo-Aryan society free of jews, in which Whites are the only race present, thereby removing the huge set of problems related to race. Once AmeriKwa has been dejewed literally and metaphorically, once a Period of Sternness has been undergone, then control can begin to devolve back to the local level.

Old February 19th, 2004 #11
MadScienceType

This is some great stuff.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on these subjects. I'm not a big fan of a strong central authority, but concede that it would probably be necessary if we are to realistically have a chance to set things aright. I too would like to see control return to the state and local level as much as possible and make it these United States (or whatever a neo-Aryan proto-nation would be called) rather than the monlithic the United States (which is kind of a contradiction in the first place). The only possible fly in the ointment is that I can't historically see the reason to hope that a central authority, once empowered, would ever willingly decentralize no matter the philosophy at its core (pro-white or otherwise). The founding fathers gave it a shot what with the checks and balances, but still the beast got loose, or was set free if you wanna get picky. I guess we would have to count on the innate white character in an aryan, jew-free homeland to be more zealous in guarding the body politic from infection than our predecessors. All that being said, I would much prefer an authortarian pro-white system with 50's-style social mores to the ugly monstrosity we've got now, any day.

Old February 19th, 2004 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScienceType
This is some great stuff.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on these subjects. I'm not a big fan of a strong central authority, but concede that it would probably be necessary if we are to realistically have a chance to set things aright.
Me either. But our enemy is so strong that it is not clear how anything but a superior power can destroy and replace it.

Also, as you know things human go through cycles. The hard times produce the solid character that produces the cushy times that produces the soft character that produces the hard times... It's difficult to escape that cycle. I think of political liberty as something that appears among certain men in certain conditions, kind of like morel mushrooms, which require pretty specific temperature and humidity or they just plain don't grow.

Are we AmeriKwans fitted for liberty today? I would say no. We're viciously, almost delightedly anti-intellectual. I hate to sound like the kind of doctrinaire leftist i despised in college, but there simply is no other way to put it. We have these homunuculi on fleavision waving the flag and telling us to hate France, and we do it without blinking. In winning our freedom we will have to develop the strong character that makes us fit to use that freedom responsibly.

Quote:
I too would like to see control return to the state and local level as much as possible and make it these United States (or whatever a neo-Aryan proto-nation would be called) rather than the monlithic the United States (which is kind of a contradiction in the first place). The only possible fly in the ointment is that I can't historically see the reason to hope that a central authority, once empowered, would ever willingly decentralize no matter the philosophy at its core (pro-white or otherwise). The founding fathers gave it a shot what with the checks and balances, but still the beast got loose, or was set free if you wanna get picky. I guess we would have to count on the innate white character in an aryan, jew-free homeland to be more zealous in guarding the body politic from infection than our predecessors. All that being said, I would much prefer an authortarian pro-white system with 50's-style social mores to the ugly monstrosity we've got now, any day.
Yes, I agree. It goes back to character. Remember, George Washington could have been king if he wanted. But he didn't WANT to. Why? He was a man of a certain character -- and the one his fellow men thought best fit to lead. In selecting him, they showed what they were made of. And so, they earned the reward of being stable, solid people -- ordered liberty, about as good as humans can get it. Franco in Spain held a firm grip, but later liberalized. Another good example is the guy the left hated in Chile - Pinochet, who took the power from the Marxists and used authoritarian control to build a reasonably functional state. If the people are children, then they need a master. If they're responsible adults, then they can handle freedom. There are no guarantees, and utopia is not on the menu. The essential thing today is that an alien minority controls our media and government and is doing everything it can to make the conditions under which we live unbearable.

Old February 20th, 2004 #13
MadScienceType

Certainly the cycle is a given. Tyler had it nailed when he analyzed it all those years ago. I figure we're about halfway between "dependence to bondage" on his curve. I keep hoping we can skip a few steps and head back to liberty, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I think the steps would occur anyway, but that alien minority is making the speed down the slope approach supersonic.

Character. I think Americans have none left and I can't help but wonder what de Tocqueville's report card would say these days.

All we can do is keep banging the drum or whatever else is handy and wake some folks up.

Thanks again for your efforts in that department.

Old February 20th, 2004 #14
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Churches would be allowed to help teach morality by means of a simple agreement: any church caught teaching the lie of human fungibility would be demolished and its priests hanged, with proceedings broadcast over the Aryan Broadcast System. The churches insofar as they touch racial politics would not be allowed to spread jew poison. They can stick to teaching timeless truths of moral psychology and character formulation and spiritual mumbo jumbo to the mass who buy into it, but we would brook absolutely no interference on the jew-racial question. I think they could live with that. Hell, if they can live with lesbian priests and boy george padres, they can live with racially reasonable requests from rulers. And if they can't live with it, then they can die with it.
Couldn't agree more. Major kulturkampf needed. Truth is, for all the bullshit about The Fuhrer "persecuting" the Churches, much of what he wanted was not dissimilar to the ACL-jew's interpretation of the "establishment clause" of 'Kwa's 1st Amendment. Just been reading about the "non-practicing" Catholic aristocrat Stauffenberg, who favored revision of Versailles, hated Poles, and decided on treason well before the Wermacht's loss at Stalingrad. What finally compelled him to National patricide was queasiness about "barbarism": "eyewitness" reports of "massacres" of "Ukranian Jews" (ed: kikes who happened to be sojourning in Ukraine and terrorizing Ukranians). This disease must be eradicated as ruthlessly as the vile baccili it relates to.

Quote:
The first point is that Americans were better educated before public schools. And so, public schools serve no essential purpose. Their practical function is to adjust attitudes to Authority and to accustom men to conformity with stupidity. As John Gatto shows, public schools are anti-intellectual - they train men to obey and hold the correct opinions, not to read and think for themselves. I disagree with that. I think men are not simply fodder for the glorification of the weenies running the state.
But I said you could run the state! Will we not always need obedient fodder? Are we all capable of independent thought, or, absent indoctrination, would most become something worse: disobedient fodder?

Quote:
In time, and assuming our state were secure within and without, control over schooling would devolve to the local level, where it belongs. Parents, not the state, are responsible for their children's education.
Big assumption! I forget which, but a prominent diplomatic historian once described his field as the study of all the stuff that goes on between the wars.

Decentralization IMO rests on the old distinction between power and authority. So long as the school board is voluntarily doing things not inconsistent with the vital interests of the state, let them think they're in control. The notion of exclusive parental responsibilty, though, I find odd from a man who rightly sees libbertoons as "solipsists."

Old February 21st, 2004 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
But I said you could run the state!
What makes you think I'm capable of running a state? Because I write funny things that seem intelligent?

Quote:
Will we not always need obedient fodder? Are we all capable of independent thought, or, absent indoctrination, would most become something worse: disobedient fodder?

A percentage will. But the problems within homogenous White society are fewer amd smaller than those caused by loosed niggers and jew media manipulators in mutiworld. Most people are women, and the masses are feminine, as Hitler observed. They take direction. Whether that direction is "be chaste" or "go wild!" Girls can brag about all the guys they've "hooked up with," or they can preen on being modester than Abigail. They don't know the difference. They just know social approval, how to fit into a context. Women have almost no imagination and very limited ability to think, and men aren't much better. Since we only live once, whatever we encounter is normal. Human imagination that things could be otherwise scarcely extends beyond "I wish this or that pain weren't troubling me." This inability to conceive something different accounts for much of what is denouned as lemming behavior. We piece together how we're supposed act from those around us and what we see on tv. Human uniqueness is overrated; people are better described as composites of copies, from DNA to words to behavior.

If there are no jews alive on earth, there will be no jewish tv. Do you reason with a mosquito? Do you reason with a drop of water on your windshield? Most of the problems we have in America today exist because it is illegal to solve them. As opposed to problems that are really conditions of the human heart -- greed, lust, hate -- that cannot be eradicated by any political system or solution. Our problems really can be solved because they are created and pampered by government, for government purposes. A new government can define Mexicans not as valuable suppliers of low-wage labor but as welfare parasites and rapidly breeding hepatitis spreaders -- and do something about them.

Once the bloodshed is taken care of, and a generation of dejewing undertaken, political control can devolve. We remove as best we possibly can the physical presence of non-Whites, so that no matter what liberals or misguided idiots somehow end up running the government, they'll be denied the nigger and jew tools.

America would be a much better place if it were a patchwork of small states. But a certain percentage of people cannot stand the idea of allowing anyone to disagree with them. A percentage are natural-born totalitarians. There is nothing that can be done about this impuse because it lies in many, many people. Other people can cope with differences, because they know that one size does not fit all. These two groups do battle, and would do battle even if every citizen of the state were White. I don't want to be ruled by jews...or Clintons...or Stroms. I don't want tv ceaselessly telling me to mate with niggers, or telling me which doctor to go to, or telling me I can't eat meat or smoke. If NA were the government, I believe it would be totalitarian based on the mentality and actions of those leading it today. I don't want that, and neither do most American Whites.

Nazism was not for export, as Hitler said. Germans are not Americans. They are better and worse, but in any case different. Americans are not Germans -- we have a different mentality. We have to look to our own type and traditions to find the right way to go, not some science-fiction cookbook recipe for baking the perfect race.

George Washington not only won a difficult war, he formalized a new nation and gave it direction for a long successful run. He also married successfully, and managed a big plantation skillfully and creatively. He wasn't tucked away on some mountain making sex videos with his secretary, or marrying a whore because her weak will would let him dominate her. No reasonable person is going to turn the White race over to Stalinist eugenicists telling us they'll take us to the stars, but can't even launch a model rocket out of their own back yard.

We Whites need to obtain dictatorial power in order to deal with the jew. But we won't get anywhere if Whites believe we're going to enslave them at the same time. As the White movement strengthens, plans for post-jew America will emerge. We have to take the knowledge of the nazis about jews and such tactics as are relevant, and cast them in American forms.

Quote:
Decentralization IMO rests on the old distinction between power and authority. So long as the school board is voluntarily doing things not inconsistent with the vital interests of the state, let them think they're in control. The notion of exclusive parental responsibilty, though, I find odd from a man who rightly sees libbertoons as "solipsists."
If we have a pilgrim settlement, we have a communal responsibility to preserve our context -- by killing the Injuns trying to kill us. That requires authoritarian leadership to repel. But that does not mean that authoritarian leadership can do everything well. Some things belong to the community sphere, some to the individual. Can men manage their own lives, or do they need, someone to tell them what they can eat, what they can smoke, who they can live next to, who they can marry, how many kids they can have?

The general tenor of our WN discussions is that we are heroic thinkers and everybody else is lemmings. A great many who think like this are semi-literate. The reaction by NA members to Fred Streed's letter last summer showed that many NA are every bit the lemmings they deride. Just like televitz-celebrated "alternative" lifestyles, they're different in the same way. They don't want to think, they want to follow. Criticism must be ignored; what can't be ignored must be quashed. Strom plays to this. He wants people as weak-minded as his wife - the prostitute, not the trophy. People who don't question his holy dictates. If they do, they're drummed out and shunned. All criticism is jews or COINTELPRO. In the Soviet Union they called them "saboteurs" at the show trials. Can you imagine Kevin Strom conducting a show trial? I can. He has a Soviet mentality unsuited for America. What is suited for America is a no-bones demand that White men take political power from jews. Nothing less than that is acceptable. But not toward the end of creating some superace through unproven science, but in order to liberate enslaved White men -- in time...when their character proves worthy of such liberation -- when such liberation is genuine, rather than mere uncaging.

Thread