Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2004 #1
The Final Solution

Default What do kikes Think of Public Schools?

I recently came across some solicitation material seeking shekels for scholarships for poor kikes (I wasn't aware of any such) to attend yeshivas. The little I could follow said that any kikelet attending public school would be "condemned to a life of worthlessness," and any kike who didn't contribute to prevent that horrible result would be held accountable by G-d. Sure don't see that in their Gentile-targeted media like the jew York Times, once again vindicating WLP's research methods.

Old September 20th, 2004 #2
Heinrich Himmler SS

The Jews think they are better then everybody else. They think they are special and God's chosen people so they think they deserve to go to a special all Jew school 100% kosher. If whites tried to make a white only school it would be hell to pay. America is a joke!

Old September 22nd, 2004 #3
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich Himmler SS
The Jews think they are better then everybody else. They think they are special and God's chosen people so they think they deserve to go to a special all Jew school 100% kosher. If whites tried to make a white only school it would be hell to pay. America is a joke!

Catholics were once required to go to Catholic schools only, or to have Catholic approved state education. When the Catholics poured in to this country, there were attempts to get the laws changed so that tax money would support Catholic schools. I have a sneaky suspicion the Jews were behind this, as it was win/win for them. The WASPs hated the Catholics for trying to change the laws, but if the Catholics had won, the Jews would get tax payer supported schools, too. But the pope caved by changing his rules and saying catholic kids in the USA could attend public schools.

Old October 21st, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

You're right that Jews have played Catholics against Prots time and time again. It's to the credit of the Church that they did not subvert the authorities at that time by insisting on this. But the Church ought to go back to that role of non-subversiveness where the issue of illegal aliens comes in.

Fedgov money should not go to private schools, hell it should not go to any schools. Any time the camel gets its schnozz under the tent, before you know it everything smells like camel dung.

Thread