Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2015 #1
Alexander M.

Default Holocaust Film Season is Here Again, Goyim! Surprise! More Holocaust Movies!

It’s that time of year again, you stupid goyim pigs, when you can all go and pay money to feel bad about the imaginary gassing of sixty trillion imaginary Jews by Adolf Hitler.

Don’t forget to spend $40 extra on popcorn and soda as you sit in a theater and cry your eyes out about the evil gassings your ancestors did, but which did not actually happen!

Isaac Zablocki, who was chosen by God to rule over you filthy goyim pigs, explains just what sort of techniques will be used to make you feel guilty about this fake event in The Huffington Post:

http://www.dailystormer.com/holocaus...ocaust-movies/

Old September 29th, 2015 #2
Hiles Bro
Banned

A glut of Holocaust movies could also serve to desensitize the average Joe. The average anti-racist white person is probably already bored of hearing about evil Nazis and persecuted Jews. If they came out with a sequel to Schindler's List every year that would llikely cement this theory into a reality.

Anyway, the Holocaust was most likely about the elite killing off the white Goyim, rather than the other way around - and then posing as the victim/savior to play the other side of the coin. This kind of behavior would be two-faced enough to fit the elitist profile.

Thankfully, we can opt not to indulge in the guilt trip, maybe read a book instead. Even better, listen to Linder's readings. If not for the content of the book, then for his commentary which usually exceeds the content of the book in my opinion. He could definitely narrate books professionally, he does a better job than most audiobook narrators do for profit.

Last edited by Hiles Bro; September 29th, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Old September 29th, 2015 #3
Dan_O

Here's to not owning a talmudvision. If I wanna watch a documentary about the Holocau$t, "ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST - Widescreen (full)" is playing whenever I want it to on youtube.

Old September 30th, 2015 #4
Ray Allan

Unfortunately I still have a talmudvision. The National Geographic Channel and humorously-named American Heroes Channel are going on a big Evil Hitler/Nazis/Holohoax vomit-fest right now. The uptick in this and all these movies is proving how desperate the kikes are getting because of alternate media like the Internet and sites like VNNF exposing their lies and phony narrative.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 1st, 2015 #5
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_O View Post
Here's to not owning a talmudvision. If I wanna watch a documentary about the Holocau$t, "ONE THIRD of the HOLOCAUST - Widescreen (full)" is playing whenever I want it to on youtube.
You can download it here too, just in case the jews decide to kill it on Youtube:

ONE THIRD OF THE HOLOCAUST
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index....play=101#watch

Here's another great one, from the same filmmaker:
AUSCHWITZ—THE SURPRISING HIDDEN TRUTH
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index....&play=96#watch

Less talk, more action

Old October 2nd, 2015 #6
Hiles Bro
Banned

The most revolutionary act of antisemitism would be a Schindler's List Trilogy accompanied by a TV series spanning multiple seasons. Spielberg needs to get busy.

Thread