Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2018 #1
Susan

Default Baxter Boo dog fleece

I just ordered online a fleece coat for my largest dog, a female bulldog mix because it's so damn cold here in north Georgia. She has very short hair and the largest size at local pet store wasn't quite large enough to give her good coverage. She's wearing a fleece coat like the others but it's a thinner quality. Nighttime temps in teens and daytime temps in 20s through Sunday.

I don't remember a colder December in decades. I'm keeping a fire going in fireplace around the clock. All my dogs are wearing fleece coats around the clock and huddled on their dog beds in front of fire. Of course, they're all inside dogs.

Anyone here ever order dog fleece from Baxter Boo? It looks like good quality but we'll see. Should be here by end of week.

I bought fleece coats for all dogs from Petsmart but I hate Petsmart and don't want to buy from them anymore. Petsmart kicked me out as a rescue group when I sent out a rayciss email warning other rescues not to adopt to nigs.lol. Fuck you Petsmart.

Last year I bought Martha Stewart dog fleece from Petsmart but this year when I went back I discovered Petsmart had discontinued the Martha Stewart line and had Ellen Degenerate's line of dog coats which I wouldn't buy. The ones I bought are just the Petsmart line, Top Paw.

If anyone has ordered any other nice quality, thick dog fleece let me know your experience.

Anyway...enough rambling. Gotta go load up more firewood. Stay warm.

Old January 8th, 2018 #2
Susan

Well, I can answer my own question now. Today I received the fleece coat in the mail and it is very good quality. And, more importantly, the fit is absolutely perfect! I couldn't believe it. The coat is a perfect fit. The coat covers the entire body and my dog seems to love it.

If anyone needs a warm fleece for your dog, I would highly recommend this website. They are actually in South Carolina. And they sent a 20% coupon off my next entire order so I'll probably go ahead and order coats for my other dogs.

If anyone has questions, shoot me a pm and I'll help if I can.

Old January 8th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

I noticed Ellen Degenerate's line at Petsmart, too. I won't buy that, of course. You're right about Martha Stewart being gone, but I think Rachael Ray's brand is still there. My mom knows a lady who had a cat rescue in partnership with Petsmart, but has her own rescue business now. Not exactly sure if Petsmart discontinued the association or vice-versa.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread