VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 28th, 2017 #1
Crowe

Default New TV series “confederate” will be used to browbeat and humiliate southern Whites

http://www.returnofkings.com/126374/...outhern-whites

Quote:
The developers of the massively popular ‘Game Of Thrones’ TV series, (((D.B. Weiss))) and (((David Benioff))), have recently announced that their next television project will be an alternate history dystopia called ‘Confederate‘. It will be set in a world where the Confederacy won the American Civil War, and the union of Dixie states are still fully functioning as of the late 2010’s.

Well now, if the Confederacy won the American Civil War, it just had to be a dystopia right?

Admittedly, at present there is only so much we can speculate on the project. However, if there is one thing that we know for sure, it will act as little more than a multi million dollar white-shaming and white-guilt showpiece. Over 150 years in the making.
What do you guys think? Here is my guess: Little technological advancement from the 1850s to the 2010 era, everyone's still using horses, carriages, no electricity, modern plumbing, electronics. The entire country is basically White Amish. Niggers are still out working the fields. But don't worry, these will be heroic and intelligent niggers, just like in the (((commercials))). Maybe they get some trailer park meth heads to fill most of the "Southerner" roles, and "White massas" can't seem to stop oil drilling sheboons and fucking their cousins. They put inbreeding in GAYme of Thrones. From what I understand, one of the women fucks her brother. I'm sure there will be plenty of that in (((Confederate))). Seem jewy enough for you all? Because that's the kinda hit piece I'd expect from (((them))).

Last edited by Crowe; July 28th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Old July 28th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

It sounds completely ridiculous. Had the CSA won the war or managed a peace treaty with the US, slavery would have been phased out by the end of the 19th century, probably no later than 1875 or 1880. After that, it probably would have had good relations with England, France, Germany and other European countries or possibly had acquired new territories in Mexico, the Carribbean, or Cuba. In all likelihood, the Confederacy would have rejoined the United States eventually for economic reasons, if anything else. I just don't see some sort of North Korea/South Korea-type situation emerging after the War Between the States.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread