VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Fiesta Nacional Espana 2017

Old October 13th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

I see Spain has a woman defense minister like most European countries now. Most of the troops marching in the parade were White. Hopefully they won't be used to attack the Catalans (fellow Whites).King Felipe has a nice family, I guess.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 13th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I see Spain has a woman defense minister like most European countries now. Most of the troops marching in the parade were White. Hopefully they won't be used to attack the Catalans (fellow Whites).King Felipe has a nice family, I guess.
Yeah, it's a strange situation--it would be similar to a situation where we had to choose America ("the kwa" of fucked-up-edness), and if Bernie Sanders wanted to break away from it and create something with both good points and more fucked up-edness called "Jewland". Do you stick it to the Kwa and separate? Do you stick it to Jewland and stay American?

It kind of follows the 'chaos' logic, that breaking away from the EU would be so valuable if it set a pattern, to harm Spain's economy would teach them a lesson, other nations would take notice kind of thing. A domino effect.

But it would be better to simply have a better group of people running the 'break away' project than more multi-cultural Marxists, then there'd be no question it's better.
Or if Spain left the EU and made an example of themselves for the rest of Europe. For that brief period of time a while back where there was literally no acting government, their economy grew, lol.

As to the part in bold: yes, that's scary, because we already saw how they told the Catalonian Police to stand down, and they did, breaking down and sobbing while they watched Spanish police beat referendum voters.

The police and military will follow orders to keep their livelihood, and even when you think someone surely would have a limit of what they'd do, you find out often that they do not. Not one that meets an acceptable standard, anyway.

Thread