Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 24th, 2013 #1961
varg

So not coming out against interracial marriage means they support it? It doesn't even have anything to do with the problems in Leith caused by Cobb. So why would they even feel it necessary to bring it up? Are you out there in media under your real name coming out against interracial marriages? They have no control over who someone marries... and this issue has nothing to do with anything about their rejection of Cobb, from what I can see. According to your logic these people are 'anti-white' because they havent come out publicly against IR marriage, well then I guess pretty much everyone on here is anti-white?

Quote:
They vote for Anti-White politicians who write Anti-White policies and laws.....they even defend it.
Pfft, as if the average voter knows anything about 'anti-white policies'

I don't think most whites, or white liberals are actively 'anti-white' they're just ignorant and unthinking; they follow and parrot anything authority says (to an extent; barring the examples I listed) They don't actually understand what they're supporting, nor do they understand why they instinctively move away from the things they claim to support.

Last edited by varg; November 24th, 2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: .

Old November 24th, 2013 #1962
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
So not coming out against interracial marriage means they support it? It doesn't even have anything to do with the problems in Leith caused by Cobb.
This particular discourse has nothing to do with Cobb, but if the residents of Leith are "Anti-White". That is what I responded to, and that is what I am referring to in this particular set of responses.

As you bring it back to Cobb, it just re-affirms my opinion that your personal (if even justified) dislike of the man colors all of your commentary about Leith.

Quote:
So why would they even feel it necessary to bring it up? Are you out there in media under your real name coming out against interracial marriages?
So, let me get this right.......you are suddenly against internet anonymity when it comes to these things........when it suits you? That is just another example of you being intellectually dishonest about this subject.

The difference between you and I, I just keep my mouth shut about things when I feel my personal feelings (even justified) would cause me to be intellectually dishonest about a particular topic.

Quote:
They have no control over who someone marries... and this issue has nothing to do with anything about their rejection of Cobb, from what I can see.
Correct. However, do you honestly think they oppose interracial marriage?

And once again, this recent discourse has nothing to do with "Cobb". See above.

However, even using the pretense of "Cobb". Do you honestly believe that Leith would be enjoying the same support if it were any other outsider trying to take over their town? I'll even go as far as asking "Do you honestly believe that Leith would be enjoying the same support (external) if any other White Nationalists tried turning their town into a PLE?"

Quote:
According to your logic these people are 'anti-white' because they havent come out publicly against IR marriage, well then I guess pretty much everyone on here is anti-white?
Yes, they are. I realize that people's politics matter. When it comes to Genocide, you are either for, or against. There is no inbetween.

Quote:
Pfft, as if the average voter knows anything about 'anti-white policies'
Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law, and they don't mitigate the damages done by supporting and defending policies that are leading to the extinction of a race from the face of the fucking planet.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh.

Quote:
I don't think most whites, or white liberals are actively 'anti-white' they're just ignorant and unthinking; they follow and parrot anything authority says (to an extent; barring the examples I listed) They don't actually understand what they're supporting, nor do they understand why they instinctively move away from the things they claim to support.
I'm sorry I voted for politicians and supported policies that led to the extinction of the white race. My bad......you forgive me?

Old November 24th, 2013 #1963
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
This particular discourse has nothing to do with Cobb, but if the residents of Leith are "Anti-White". That is what I responded to, and that is what I am referring to in this particular set of responses.
Except you haven't proved they're anti-white. They had backlash against someone who came in hostile to their town, was threatening to take over and throw people in a makeshift jail, going on armed patrols, brought in a alcoholic who yells at old ladies, and he brought in a bunch of unwanted attention.... Gee, why on earth would they oppose him?
Quote:
As you bring it back to Cobb, it just re-affirms my opinion that your personal (if even justified) dislike of the man colors all of your commentary about Leith.
No it has nothing to do with my personal feelings towards him. If I wanted him to fail I wouldn't have started this thread in the first place and have said supportive things (read earlier posts), I wouldn't have suggested he take the $30,000 to use on something more effective. I've just given my opinion on the situation like everyone else. What have I said against him personally that is unrelated to his success or failure in Leith?

Quote:
So, let me get this right.......you are suddenly against internet anonymity when it comes to these things........when it suits you? That is just another example of you being intellectually dishonest about this subject.
No I'm for it, I 'm just saying you have unrealistic expectations on the people in Leith. You call them anti-white for not coming out publicly (under their real names) against race mixing, while you, me, and pretty much everyone on Internet WN sites don't either. The point is I don't think that makes them anti-white.
Quote:
The difference between you and I, I just keep my mouth shut about things when I feel my personal feelings (even justified) would cause me to be intellectually dishonest about a particular topic.
No I think you just like to play devils advocate a lot.

Quote:
Correct. However, do you honestly think they oppose interracial marriage?
How would I know? If I met any VNN poster in real life would I automatically be able to recognize them?

Quote:
However, even using the pretense of "Cobb". Do you honestly believe that Leith would be enjoying the same support if it were any other outsider trying to take over their town? I'll even go as far as asking "Do you honestly believe that Leith would be enjoying the same support (external) if any other White Nationalists tried turning their town into a PLE?"
Isn't Kelley's PLE working quite well? I'm pretty sure they don't get as much (negative) publicity as humanly possible and essentially DARE the system to take them down. That's because they don't go looking for trouble with the town(s) in the first place. I think if a different person such as the Montana PLE people went to Leith originally, things would be quite different.

Quote:
Yes, they are. I realize that people's politics matter. When it comes to Genocide, you are either for, or against. There is no inbetween.
Except you're expecting people to choose a side on something they don't even understand yet. If someone told me whites were being genocided 15 years ago, I probably wouldn't have an idea as to what the person was talking about, let alone already have chosen a position on it.

Quote:
I'm sorry I voted for politicians and supported policies that led to the extinction of the white race. My bad......you forgive me?
I think things were already put into place before you were of age to vote. That's under the false assumption that voting does anything. Apparently cobb didn't understand this either since he was going to "vote" himself in control of the city, even though they had already said they would just fork over control to the state.

Last edited by varg; November 24th, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: ..

Old November 24th, 2013 #1964
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I think any town would object to being flooded by 'outsiders' with the exception of some insane church going christians that might be more welcoming. Of course the media and government wouldn't support them but I doubt it would have made national news like it did with Cobb.
U.S. Investigates Anti-Semitism Claims at Pine Bush Schools
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/14/ny...ools.html?_r=0

Cuomo Orders Investigations Into Claims of Anti-Semitic Acts in a School District
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/09/ny...h-schools.html

Pulling Back Curtain on Story of Anti-Semitism in Upstate New York Pine Bush Schools
Read more: http://forward.com/articles/187589/p...#ixzz2lbiDc9rH

As Pine Bush Continues Arguing Over Anti-Semitism Accusations, U.S. Attorney's Office Opens Investigation [UPDATED]
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...i-semitism.php

Rally held to rebut allegations of Anti-Semitic harassment in Pine Bush schools
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rbs&id=9320692

Pine Bush Residents Rally In Protest After Anti-Semitic Bullying Allegations
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/...g-allegations/

Need I go on? Just one example.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1965
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I think any town would object to being flooded by 'outsiders' with the exception of some insane church going christians that might be more welcoming. Of course the media and government wouldn't support them but I doubt it would have made national news like it did with Cobb.
Do you honestly think if "White Nationalist" Ward and June Cleaver moved into Leith......or any town, with sufficient numbers to effect elections, they would have gotten a pass?

Do you?

The key to this whole debacle is the fact that when it comes to Leith, or any town, it's all about stated intent.

I don't care if the White Nationalist version of the Cleavers were moving in. If they stated they intended to influence local elections by bringing in like minded people, there is going to be a veritable shitstorm like we have in Leith.

You can't convince me otherwise without actual, physical proof of such occuring.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1966
James Dovery

Cobb's plan was entirely unrealistic.

Even prisoners have indoor plumbing. No one is going to bunk with Cobb in his ramshackle abode without modern sanitary facilities.

Great, he blew money on a bunch of vacant lots and condemned buildings. Niggers get those for free, Cobb buys them with real money.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1967
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Except you haven't proved they're anti-white.
And you haven't proven they aren't. What I have backing my opinion is the generally accepted knowledge that kwans support multiculturalism......if not for them, then for the (forced) right upon others. That this " 'Murica is a melting pot" mentality is pervase in our society. Even those that "vote with their feet" one way, but cast votes in the ballot in the exact opposite, are as detrimental as those that actively support our genocide.

What's the difference between the "bible thumping, gun clutching" American who lives in a white town, and the Antifa Anti-Racist Action Anti-White who lives in a white neighborhood?

One actually acknowledges the reason why they live where they live. And it isn't the bible thumper.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1968
James Dovery

Quote:
Do you honestly think if "White Nationalist" Ward and June Cleaver moved into Leith......or any town, with sufficient numbers to effect elections, they would have gotten a pass?

Do you?

The key to this whole debacle is the fact that when it comes to Leith, or any town, it's all about stated intent.

I don't care if the White Nationalist version of the Cleavers were moving in. If they stated they intended to influence local elections by bringing in like minded people, there is going to be a veritable shitstorm like we have in Leith.

You can't convince me otherwise without actual, physical proof of such occuring.
I do. Cobb & Co. are üntermensch.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1969
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
I do. Cobb & Co. are üntermensch.
And you are a fucking idiot. So what's new?

Old November 24th, 2013 #1970
varg

Quote:
I thought we were talking about "If the people of Leith opposed <minority group> " -- not White Nationalists.. I think just everyday people wouldn't be too happy about an influx of 'outsiders' in their tiny town.

I already said above that I thought we were talking about how the 'towns people' would respond to it, I agreed with you that the media, govt, etc. wouldn't be all too supportive about it regardless of who it was. So I agree with you there.

It seems like your argument is that "oh well they'd oppose it no matter what, and there's nothing you can do about it"

I disagree in part, yes the media and govt would have opposed anyone, but if Cobb had gone about things differently: such as helping the towns people, getting homeless people jobs, improving the community, etc. It would be a lot harder for them to turn people against him, and he'd have more support. Also I don't think most people in his situation would have done so much to purposefully garner as much (negative) attention as possible, from the people we already know are hostile towards us. If Craig never started the thread on VNN, or did the interview with the SPLC in the first place, things would have gone a lot smoother.

Read up about the guy raising the swastika outside his house. Most people supported him because they know he's a good person and a benefit to the community.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1971
Crowe

Just about any of the sheeple are anti-White until proven otherwise. Anti-White is now the standard. Anyone who is any sort of bible thumping Xian is anti-White by default. These Faux Jews channel viewing Republican/Tea Party patriotards are also anti-White as any Liberal/Marxist. So being pro-White is out of the norm.

Considering the townspeople in Leith are showing support for that race traitor tramp and her nigger hubby, that makes them all anti-White. Because supporting/defending race mixing is anti-White.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1972
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Just about any of the sheeple are anti-White until proven otherwise.
Even by people who haven't stated one way or the other? Are babies anti-white until proven otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson
And you haven't proven they aren't.
You're the one making the claim, its your job to prove it. It's like the old "prove you aren't a child molester" framed question. From what I see they were anti-cobb, maybe they're anti-white nationalists now thanks to him. But from 3rd party sources I've heard that most people in ND aren't too friendly to nonwhites. Either way, I don't think any white person in Leith would admit to being "anti-white", because they don't even understand what that is. I'm almost positive from their perspective they would say they aren't anti-white if you accused them of that. But you're the one forcing 'intent' on them.

Last edited by varg; November 24th, 2013 at 06:51 PM. Reason: .

Old November 24th, 2013 #1973
Kelley

Quote:

Do you?

I do. The WN Ward and June Cleaver types are very useful to effect change. Like you sent to me by rep comment... when you go in half-cocked, with a chip on your shoulder and waving your penis around... (I'm paraphrasing)... you just piss people off that would be your allies.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1974
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I thought we were talking about "If the people of Leith opposed <minority group> " -- not White Nationalists.. I think just everyday people wouldn't be too happy about an influx of 'outsiders' in their tiny town.
Aren't White Nationalists a minority group? But I digress.
I already said above that I thought we were talking about how the 'towns people' would respond to it, I agreed with you that the media, govt, etc. wouldn't be all too supportive about it regardless of who it was. So I agree with you there.

It seems like your argument is that "oh well they'd oppose it no matter what, and there's nothing you can do about it" [/QUOTE]

Yes and no. My argument is "I don't give a flying flip how good of a neighbor or citizen said group of WN's were, if they moved enmasse (or tried to) into any town with enough numbers to effect politics" they would be attacked relentlessly.

That is my argument, in its most simple (oversimple) form.
[quote]
I disagree in part, yes the media and govt would have opposed anyone

You can stop right there, as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
but if Cobb had gone about things differently: such as helping the towns people, getting homeless people jobs, improving the community, etc. It would be a lot harder for them to turn people against him, and he'd have more support.
I have said the same thing, several times recently. Or close enough to it.

Quote:
We will still be attacked and demonized, but stand a much greater chance the locals would reject such as their personal experiences in dealing with responsible WN's would be in direct contrast to what the MSM (at the direction of the alphabet organizations) portrays us.

Quote:
Also I don't think most people in his situation would have done so much to purposefully garner as much (negative) attention as possible, from the people we already know are hostile towards us. If Craig never started the thread on VNN, or did the interview with the SPLC in the first place, things would have gone a lot smoother.
Craig made tactical blunder after blunder. Once again, I have said as much several times.

Quote:
Read up about the guy raising the swastika outside his house. Most people supported him because they know he's a good person and a benefit to the community.
Don't need to, already have. He took a hard right, conservatard approach. Like I said, intent matters. What's the difference between him flying a swastica and the NSM flying a swastica? Intent, meaning, racial awareness.

Of course, this is a completely different discussion, akin to why LOSers don't get crucified by the jew media, etc. Same thing, different story.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1975
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
I do. The WN Ward and June Cleaver types are very useful to effect change. Like you sent to me by rep comment... when you go in half-cocked, with a chip on your shoulder and waving your penis around... (I'm paraphrasing)... you just piss people off that would be your allies.
If you catch him contradicting himself he'll just be like "oh well I was just playing devils advocate." When he thinks he's on to something he'll stick to it. Then he calls me intellectually dishonest..

Old November 24th, 2013 #1976
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:

"I think, it all comes down to........some of us see a difference between (w)hites and Whites."
Yes, there is a difference between whites and Whites. white is a skin color. White is a skin color and a culture. I relate the term White to a similar usage as the Russian "Whites" fighting the Reds during the Bolshevik revolution. That term is a proper noun, and that is why it proper for us to capitalize it. I consider conservatives to be sleeping Whites. I consider liberals to be wide awake whites and sick in their heads. I don't detest the former. I detest the latter. My position is pretty straight forward. If we can't find some mass of American whites to care for we are not White vanguardist, we are just separatists, and if such separatists wish to found a colony they should do so without advertising the fact that they despise everyone around them. It is common sense and nothing more. Cobb lacks common sense. He's basically crazy in the sense that he doesn't understand how others perceive reality and therefore he is out of touch with reality and shouldn't be considered a representative of ours.

Quote:
Mad Max? Sure - (w)hite women kept in pens in an apocalyptic future to preserve the biological breeding stock to keep our race from genocide. Of course, saying such is cannon fodder for anyone that doesn't actually believe that the (racially) white race is facing extinction. I hope that it will never come to that. But I'm a firm believer that no race should be erradicated from the planet, but segregated and allowed to move forward without interference from any other racial group. If said racial group can't keep their hooked noses out of it, fuckem - let them die out by natural means or others.
I don't disagree with this in theory in practicality it doesn't relate to Leith and what happened there.

Quote:
They aren't stupid enough to embrace multiculturalism? Really? They aren't stupid enough to embrace a mixed marriage in their midst? To defend the nigger and his mudshark wife?

If you don't consider that stupid, I don't know what is.
If that is your yardstick for deciding who is white versus White then next to no group of whites will pass, and the next step is to ask yourself "What exactly is your relationship with these untouchable whites going to be?" And once again, if you move into their town and make it clear they are lower than pig shit in your esteem what do you think will happen?

And let me state it another way.....

Quote:
If Leith passed moritoriums and regulations in an attempt to stem the flow of <insert minority group here>.....let's say Somali refugee's that support the New Black Panthers..... from moving in and changing the demographics of Leith, resulting in new representation of the city council, would such actions find the same support as Leith enjoys now?

Do you really think things would be the "same" all around, or quite different?
No I don't things would be the same all around because in the latter case they are squaring off against an enormously powerful and vicious system, and in the former case it is just one kook and they bring him down the easiest way possible.

Quote:
Yup, they support multiculturalism in their midst, they approve and support inter-racial marriage, and will defend their support of such by pulling out any dirty fucking trick they can.

If actively supporting multiculturalism and inter-racial marriage isn't Anti-White, then I don't know what the fuck is.
I never said that instances of anti-Whitism could not be found amongst Leith citizens, but that in their essence they are not anti-White in the manner that so-called progressive Whites are. They are just regular people trying to mind their own business and live their lives. They are not vanguardists. Basically what you are saying, as I read it, is if a white person is not squared-away ideologically like a vanguardist then they are representative of enemy anti-Whites. I don't see how one ministers to a group one utterly despises, nor do I see how one can expect every white person to have a vanguardist sensibility. It is like a contradiction in terms almost.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1977
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
And I'll ask you the same question.

Kalispell has 20,000 people.

If 15,000 White Nationalists decided to migrate to Kalispell, all at once, do you think for one second the alpabet organizations wouldn't sick the MSM and every governmental organization upon them immediately?

How many WN's are in Kalispell? A few dozen? Sorry, Scott, I'm a realist. The WN presence in Kalispell is a micro minority of the overall population, and isn't a threat.

Leith was the same thing (percentage wise), only on a smaller scale.

Let's get real. There are more non-whites in Kalispell than White Nationalists.

Quote:
•White alone - 18,644 (94.9%)
•Hispanic - 413 (2.1%)
•Two or more races - 265 (1.3%)
•American Indian alone - 163 (0.8%)
•Asian alone - 140 (0.7%)
•Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 16 (0.08%)
•Black alone - 13 (0.07%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Kalisp...#ixzz2lbwE3XMo
Do you honestly expect any of us to believe there are more than 1,010 actual White Nationalists in Kalispell? I think not. WN's aren't a threat in Kalispell. The moment they become a threat, expect the Leith treatment. The only difference is (an important one) that if Kalispell ever threatens to become a politically/ideologicial White Nationalist enclave - it will be over an extended period of time - and thus mitigate the feelings of the locals. That will not mitigate the treatment of the alphabet organizations and their attack dogs in the MSM.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1978
Crowe

Quote:
Even by people who haven't stated one way or the other?
Do you understand that being anti-White is part of the cultural norm in the USA? They don't have to state one way or another. Simply having beliefs like "We're all the same", or "The White race doesn't exist", or anyone who parrots any other Marxist tripe classifies them as such.

Quote:
Are babies anti-white until proven otherwise?
Babies aren't anti-anything. Being anti-White is something they are trained to be.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1979
varg

Quote:
Yes and no. My argument is "I don't give a flying flip how good of a neighbor or citizen said group of WN's were, if they moved enmasse (or tried to) into any town with enough numbers to effect politics" they would be attacked relentlessly.
Cobb couldn't have taken control of the town either way, through voting or through force, so that was a waste of time from the get-go.

Quote:
I disagree in part, yes the media and govt would have opposed anyone

You can stop right there, as far as I'm concerned.
I have said the same thing, several times recently. Or close enough to it.
Ok so why are we still arguing about this? I said I agreed with you about that like 15 posts ago. All I was saying was that Cobb wasn't doing himself any favors and only helped in bringing even more negative attention to himself and Leith.

Old November 24th, 2013 #1980
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
If you catch him contradicting himself he'll just be like "oh well I was just playing devils advocate." When he thinks he's on to something he'll stick to it. Then he calls me intellectually dishonest..
No, Varg.

I've said it many times. Craig fucked up, and made things worse than they could have been.

That is not the same as saying, "If Craig acted normal, things would have worked out."

Too many people, IMO, are saying just that. They are lying to themselves, or being intellectually dishonest because they know better.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread