Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2011 #2761
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Increasingly lonely self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes had another of his pathetic "Anders" freak-outs, repeating his mendacious claim that I'm running away from a litany of imbecilic questions that have actually been been exhaustively answered (or shall I say slapped around the lying coward’s ears?), last time in my TRF posts of Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:44 pm, Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm, Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm and Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm .

And of course the compulsive liar and spineless coward doesn’t tell his readers (assuming anyone here still cares about what he has to say) that he’s cravenly dodging a current total of 342 questions I have asked him.

Poor Greg needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Greg were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

73rd reference to my post 2495 (122nd reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes mendaciously claims that his opponent runs away from his questions, when in fact the only one running away from questions (lots of them, see above) is Gerdes himself.

Gerdes is constantly claiming that he "demolishes" his opponent, but the only thing he has so far managed to demolish is any hope that he might be more than a miserable coward with a big foul mouth and nothing behind it.

Gerdes is such a coward that he won't even post the simple statement required above, go figure.

Old November 11th, 2011 #2762
Anders
Banned

Do you believe the orthodox version of the alleged “jewish holocaust of WW II,” which claims that the Germans buried the remains of 1/3 of all the alleged six million “holocausted jews” in 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka?

* Note: A brief description of each of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” can be found here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2747

Do you believe the spurious claim that said alleged “jewish holocaust” is the most thoroughly researched, documented and “proven” historical event in all of human history? If so, then please provide the so-called “proof” of this claim that you use to support your beliefs.

For each of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves,” answer the following simple questions:

Quote:
A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

B - Has anyone ever claimed to have conducted a real / full excavation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

C - Has anyone ever claimed to have conducted a geophysical investigation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

D - Can you provide a photograph that substantiates the claimed dimensions of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

E - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE bullet from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

F - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ bullets?

G - Can you provide a photograph of a bullet that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

H - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE tooth from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

I - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ teeth?

J - Can you provide a photograph of a tooth that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

K - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE bone fragment from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

L - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ pounds of bone fragments?

M - Can you provide a photograph of a bone fragment that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

N - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE whole corpse from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

O - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ whole corpses?

P - Can you provide a photograph of a whole corpse, or even part of a corpse, that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Q - Can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains the remains of at least 19 bodies - Yes. - or - No. ??

R - Has your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” been posted on The Skeptics Society’s forum for Michael Shermer’s endorsement - Yes. - or - No. ??

S - Has Michael Shermer endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

T - Can you provide the name of a member of a skeptical organization who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

U - Can you provide the name of a professional forensic anthropologist who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

V - Can you provide the name of an employee of Archaeology Magazine who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

W - Can you provide the name of a member of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

X - Can you provide the name of a PHD professor - currently teaching forensic anthropology and / or archaeology classes at a university in the United States - who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

Y - Can you provide a copy of a legitimate scientific paper which details the laboratory analysis that forensically proved - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that ANYTHING claimed to have been extracted from within this alleged “huge mass grave” is of human origin - Yes. - or - No. ??

Z - Final Question: Of the 54 alleged “huge mass graves” claimed to exist at these 4 alleged “holocaust within the holocaust” sites, which one can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - currently contains the most human remains?

Belzec - 33 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/1 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/2 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/3 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/4 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/5 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 6/6 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 7/7 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 8/8 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 9/9 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 10/10 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 11/11 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 12/12 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 13/13 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 14/14 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 15/15 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 16/16 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 17/17 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 18/18 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 19/19 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 20/20 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 21/21 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 22/22 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 23/23 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 24/24 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 25/25 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 26/26 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 27/27 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 28/28 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 29/29 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 30/30 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 31/31 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 32/32 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 33/33 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

Chelmno - 5 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/34 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/35 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/35 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/36 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/38 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

Sobibor - 10 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/39 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/40 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/41 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/42 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/43 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 6/44 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 7/45 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 8/46 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 9/47 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 10/48 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

Treblinka - 6 alleged "huge mass graves:"

"Huge mass grave" # 1/49 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/50 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/51 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/52 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/53 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 6/54 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

When will roberta stop running away from the questionnaire?

What is she so afraid of?

* Note: It is a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites - NOT ONE!

If you deny this historical fact, then where is the so-called “proof” and what are the names of the forensic experts who have endorsed it?

Those who spuriously claim that these four alleged “holocausts within the holocaust” actually happened yet cravenly refuse to honestly complete this questionnaire are tacitly admitting that they are lying and that the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” are a criminal hoax.

Now you know why the jews and their exterminationist minions are so terrified of skeptical inquiry and forensic science.

How can people be persecuted for expressing skepticism of so-called "truths" that forensic experts refuse to endorse?

How unjust is it to punish a person for "denying" a so-called "truth" that has never been scientifically proven?

What has history taught us about so-called "truths" that were protected by law and defended with force?

http://nafcash.com/

Old November 26th, 2011 #2763
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Increasingly lonely self-projecting error of nature Greg Gerdes had another of his pathetic "Anders" freak-outs, repeating his mendacious claim that I'm running away from a litany of imbecilic questions that have actually been been exhaustively answered (or shall I say slapped around the lying coward’s ears?), last time in my TRF posts of Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:44 pm, Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 pm, Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:32 pm and Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm .

And of course the compulsive liar and spineless coward doesn’t tell his readers (assuming anyone here still cares about what he has to say) that he’s cravenly dodging a current total of 342 questions I have asked him.

Poor Gerdes needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Greg were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

On the present forum, Gerdes also continues showing that his cowardice and mendacity remain unchanged, of course.

74th reference to my post 2495 (123rd reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes mendaciously claims that his opponent runs away from his questions, when in fact the only one running away from questions (lots of them, see above) is Gerdes himself.

Gerdes is constantly claiming that he "demolishes" his opponent, but the only thing he has so far managed to demolish is any hope that he might be more than a miserable coward with a big foul mouth and nothing behind it.

Gerdes is such a coward that he won't even post the simple statement required above, go figure.

Old November 29th, 2011 #2764
Anders
Banned

Do you believe the orthodox version of the alleged “jewish holocaust of WW II,” which claims that the Germans buried the remains of 1/3 of all the alleged six million “holocausted jews” in 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka?

* Note: A brief description of each of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” can be found here:

Do you believe the spurious claim that said alleged “jewish holocaust” is the most thoroughly researched, documented and “proven” historical event in all of human history? If so, then please provide the so-called “proof” of this claim that you use to support your beliefs.

For each of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves,” answer the following simple questions:

Quote:
A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

B - Has anyone ever claimed to have conducted a real / full excavation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

C - Has anyone ever claimed to have conducted a geophysical investigation of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

D - Can you provide a photograph that substantiates the claimed dimensions of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

E - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE bullet from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

F - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ bullets?

G - Can you provide a photograph of a bullet that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

H - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE tooth from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

I - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ teeth?

J - Can you provide a photograph of a tooth that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

K - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE bone fragment from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

L - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ pounds of bone fragments?

M - Can you provide a photograph of a bone fragment that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

N - Has anyone ever claimed to have physically / tangibly located so-much-as ONE whole corpse from within this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

O - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains __?__ whole corpses?

P - Can you provide a photograph of a whole corpse, or even part of a corpse, that was extracted from the inside of this alleged “huge mass grave” - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Q - Can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “huge mass grave” currently contains the remains of at least 19 bodies - Yes. - or - No. ??

R - Has your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” been posted on The Skeptics Society’s forum for Michael Shermer’s endorsement - Yes. - or - No. ??

S - Has Michael Shermer endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

T - Can you provide the name of a member of a skeptical organization who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

U - Can you provide the name of a professional forensic anthropologist who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

V - Can you provide the name of an employee of Archaeology Magazine who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

W - Can you provide the name of a member of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

X - Can you provide the name of a PHD professor - currently teaching forensic anthropology and / or archaeology classes at a university in the United States - who has endorsed your alleged “proven with 100 % certainty huge mass grave proof” - Yes. - or - No. ??

Y - Can you provide a copy of a legitimate scientific paper which details the laboratory analysis that forensically proved - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that ANYTHING claimed to have been extracted from within this alleged “huge mass grave” is of human origin - Yes. - or - No. ??

Z - Final Question: Of the 54 alleged “huge mass graves” claimed to exist at these 4 alleged “holocaust within the holocaust” sites, which one can you prove - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - currently contains the most human remains?

"Huge mass grave" # 1/1 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/2 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/3 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/4 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/5 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 6/6 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 7/7 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 8/8 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 9/9 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 10/10 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 11/11 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 12/12 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 13/13 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 14/14 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 15/15 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 16/16 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 17/17 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 18/18 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 19/19 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 20/20 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 21/21 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 22/22 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 23/23 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 24/24 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 25/25 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 26/26 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 27/27 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 28/28 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 29/29 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 30/30 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 31/31 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 32/32 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 33/33 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 1/34 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/35 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/35 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/36 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/38 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 1/39 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/40 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/41 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/42 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/43 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 6/44 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 7/45 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 8/46 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 9/47 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 10/48 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 1/49 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 2/50 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 3/51 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 4/52 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 5/53 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

"Huge mass grave" # 6/54 ? - roberta's answers: roberta cravenly refuses to honestly and / or unequivocally answer the incredibly simple questions - go figure.

* Note: It is a historical fact that not one grave that contains so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies has ever been located / proven to exist at any of the four sites - NOT ONE!

If you deny this historical fact, then where is the so-called “proof” and what are the names of the forensic experts who have endorsed it?

Those who spuriously claim that these four alleged “holocausts within the holocaust” actually happened yet cravenly refuse to honestly complete this questionnaire are tacitly admitting that they are lying and that the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” are a criminal hoax.

Now you know why the jews and their exterminationist minions are so terrified of skeptical inquiry and forensic science.

How can people be persecuted for expressing skepticism of so-called "truths" that forensic experts refuse to endorse?

How unjust is it to punish a person for "denying" a so-called "truth" that has never been scientifically proven?

What has history taught us about so-called "truths" that were protected by law and defended with force?

Old December 13th, 2011 #2765
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2766
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
That's a clip from denierbud's shit movie, which has been duly taken apart here.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2767
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Poor Gerdes needs his somewhat-less-than-honest victory dances, you see. His loser’s life is so devoid of any experience of success that he not only invents "victories" but brags about them over and over again, obviously because he doesn’t quite manage to convince even himself that he has achieved anything. If Greg were not such an obnoxious creature, I might feel sorry for him.

75th reference to my post 2495 (124th reference to my post 2201).

Old December 14th, 2011 #2768
Anders
Banned

Quote:

Old April 11th, 2012 #2769
Roberto Muehlenkamp

A new thread has been opened on the Skeptics Society Forum:
Quote:
The "National Association of Forensic Historians" - NAFH (formerly "National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archaeologists, Skeptics and Historians" – NAFCASH), a non-existing association consisting only of its "President", an obviously Nazi and White Supremacist fanatic by the name of Greg Gerdes, claims to offer $1,000 for each of a total of (by Gerdes’ count) 54 mass graves at the former Nazi extermination camps Bełżec, Sobibór, Treblinka and Chełmno that is proven to contain "the remains of - at least 19 bodies". The number is 19 because 19 is supposed to be "1/1,000 of 1 %" of the total number of people killed at these four camps according to Michael Shermer, or so Gerdes tells the readers of his website.

Applicants to the reward are supposed to post on the Skeptics Society Forum their evidence for each grave, in compliance with certain "official posting rules" that the applicant must request and confirm receipt of by e-mail. Said proof must then be «categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer (the sole appointed arbiter of the challenge), explicitly stating that said posted "proof" meets his own, "Skeptic" Magazine’s and the "Skeptics" Society’s claimed standards of proof». The required contents of the statement by Michael Shermer are included in a template of the proof submission to be posted by the applicant.

The "official posting rules" are changed at Gerdes’ discretion, a change having been introduced after my first proof submission on 15 February 2012 in order to make sure that, contrary to what is claimed on the NAFH website, the arbiter of the challenge is not Michael Shermer but Greg Gerdes himself.

The present thread starts with a presentation of Greg Gerdes in the manner I consider most appropriate – through his own words in a recent e-mail exchange related to the currently valid "official posting rules". There follows a commentary of and presentation/explanation of answers to «The N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. / Alleged "Mass Graves" Questionnaire», introduced as a prerequisite to be met by applicants prior to their next proof submission. This "questionnaire" was posted on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" by one "Clem", obviously an alter-ego of Greg Gerdes, after the site on whose forum it had been originally posted (called "The Revisionist Workshop") went off the web. I’m addressing the "questionnaire" on the present forum as I have been banned from the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (where censoring and banning inconvenient opposition posters is common practice, making a parody of the host organization’s claim to be a "Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust").

But first let Greg Gerdes introduce himself, through the aforementioned exchange of e-mails with this poster (whose e-mail name is "Guadalupe Salcedo", after a Colombian guerrilla leader in the 1950s). As Gerdes’ invective and general behavior is below the level of this forum, I have collected our e-mail exchanges at I have collected our e-mail exchanges at a place more suited to this kind of language.
This is that place.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; April 11th, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Old April 11th, 2012 #2770
Roberto Muehlenkamp

E-mail conversation between Greg Gerdes and Roberto Muehlenkamp ("Guadalupe Salcedo")

Quote:
Re: OFFICIAL - N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. - POSTING RULES - * correction *
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:35 AM
These will be your official rules for March 15, 2012. Don't forget to confirm receipt.

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM

OFFICIAL - N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. - POSTING RULES

* The following posting rules MUST be complied with TO THE LETTER *

* NOTE: You must post using your real / legal name *

* Thread Titles:

Each thread title for each fraudulently alleged “mass grave” MUST read like this (Fraudulently alleged Chelmno “grave” # 5 / 38 will be used as an example.):

My Chelmno Grave # 5 / 38 Proofs

NOTE: All posted information MUST coincide with the grave numbering system used by the N.A.F.H., which can be seen in this webpage here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2629

* Opening statement:

Each opening statement for each thread MUST read like this (Fraudulently alleged Chelmno “grave” # 5 / 38 will be used as an example.):

Opening statement:

The following information is being presented as proof that alleged - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - contains the remains of at least 19 bodies, in accordance with - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM grave numbering system, which can be seen in this webpage here: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2629

NOTE: There MUST NOT be anything appearing before the opening statement and the link MUST work.

* Closing statement:

Each closing statement for each thread MUST read like this (Fraudulently alleged Chelmno “grave” # 5 / 38 will be used as an example.):

Closing statement:

The preceding information was presented as proof that alleged - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - $1,000.00 reward for said grave.

Michael Shermer now has 2 months from today - INSERT POSTING DATE HERE - to explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof. Michael Shermer can explicitly and legally endorse said posted proof by contacting, via email, Greg Gerdes, President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM (Contact information can be found at the bottom of their website: http://www.nafcash.com) and making the following statement to Greg Gerdes:

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - INSERT POSTER’S / CLAIMANT’S NAME HERE - My Chelmno Grave # 5 / 38 Proofs - thread on the Skeptics Society’s forum, as meeting my own, Skeptic Magazine’s and the Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof, and that - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies. Furthermore, I will publish this certification / endorsement in the next issue of Skeptic Magazine.

(Note: What is to be judged by Shermer is not just the accuracy and completeness of the information that I have presented, but because what is purposely left out is as telling as what is included, also how it compares to the answers that I have given to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - for this alleged mass grave - which can be found here: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum...php?f=2&t=5050 ; however, what is to be explicitly and legally certified / endorsed by Michael Shermer - is all the information that is sandwiched between my opening and closing statements.)

* NOTE: There is a - PREREQUISITE - that - MUST - be completed - BEFORE - any potential claimant can even attempt to lay claim to any of the rewards offered by the N.A.F.H., and that prerequisite is: You - MUST - UNEQUIVOCALLY - complete Part One of the N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire (which can be found and is to be completed & submitted here: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum...php?f=2&t=5050 ) by - UNEQUIVOCALLY - filling out the answer sheet provided and completing said questionnaire in strict accordance to the explicitly specified instructions so Michael Shermer can review your answers and see how they compare to the information that you submit in your reward claim. (We don’t want poor Michael to be scammed by a charlatan now do we?)

* NOTE: Failure to abide by the official posting rules - TO THE LETTER - will automatically disqualify any potential claimant from consideration for a reward, as will any post that contains aspersions regarding the N.A.F.H., the C.S.I. Challenge or its supporters. Only individuals may attempt to lay claim to the rewards and * only one attempt / posting per month is allowed. * No payments will be made to any claimant unless and until Shermer’s certification / endorsement is published in Skeptic Magazine. All claims MUST be confined to the ONE initial post and the opening and closing statements MUST sandwich all the initial posted “proof.” No editing is allowed. All potential claimants MUST contact the N.A.F.H. - via email - and inform the N.A.F.H. that they have posted their alleged “proof” on Shermers forum - on the same day that the post is made.

* NOTE: On only one day of each month - the 15th - will any attempts at laying claim to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - posted on Shermer’s so-called “Skeptics” Society forum be considered eligible for the reward money. Any other claim / post submitted on any day other than the 15th of each month will automatically be invalid / disqualified and WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ELIGIBLE - AND - only ONE submittal per month per claimant is allowed - AND - only ONE claim per month - The first one posted on the 15th - will be eligible for a reward.

The reason for this rule is to keep the holohoaxers from claiming that Shermer isn’t given enough time to make an informed decision in the event that some holohoaxer dumps a slew of so-called “buried remains proofs” onto him all at once. This will insure that Shermer is given ample time to review all the alleged “buried remains proofs” that are posted and will also help him keep his deadlines straight, as - the deadlines for each claim will be on the 15th of each month - as well. (We don’t want to overwhelm poor Michael with too much information now do we?)

Also Note: Greg Gerdes, President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - and executor of The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - personally guarantees all reward amounts pledged by - THE N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - supporters. This guarantee is being backed up by a special account that has been set up by Greg Gerdes that will contain a minimum balance - AT ALL TIMES - that can cover any and all reward claims that can be on Shermer’s table at any given time.

One last note: You MUST contact - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - before EACH posting / claim that you intend to make - i.e. - before EACH monthly deadline, as these official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules may be changed at - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - discretion. However, once you have confirmed receipt of the official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules that you were given for any given month, those rules will remain in effect until Shermer endorses your so-called “buried remains proof” or the 2 month deadline passes.

* Please be aware that claimants are limited to - ONLY ONE ATTEMPT - per alleged “mass grave.” However, those claimants who made unsuccessful attempts at getting Shermer’s explicit endorsement for their fraudulently alleged “buried remains proofs” prior to Jan. 15, 2012 will be given a second chance at claiming the reward - i.e. - you have been grandfathered another shot for those fraudulently alleged “buried remains proofs” that Shermer refused to endorse. So from Jan. 15, 2012 on, you had better get it right the first time.

Greg Gerdes
President
The National Association of Forensic Historians
http://www.nafcash.com/

The vilest form of self-abasement is the subordination of your responsibility to reason to the minds of others.

A true measure of a man's charater is his willingnes to speak the turth - even at the expense of his reputaion.

A hallmark of self-deceiving cowards is their acceptance of authority as their truth, rather than the truth as their authority.
Quote:
To: Greg Gerdes <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. - POSTING RULES - * correction *

Receipt confirmed.
Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:53 PM

Next submittal tomorrow.
Quote:
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 6:14 PM

... except that I spotted the chimp's latest cowardly rule before posting, as I mentioned here: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum...p?p=9737#p9737

So Chelmno grave # 2/35 proofs will be posted on 15 April 2012.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes
TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Friday, March 16, 2012 1:44 AM
What a coward you are - what a pathetic little faggot coward.

Greg Gerdes
President
[snip rest of custom signature]
Quote:
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:52 AM

The pot is calling the kettle black, as usual.

The coward is the charlatan who keeps dreaming up additional "rules" to keep his money safe and who runs away from just about every question he is asked, among other well-known displays of cowardice.

And I'm not interested in your private life, so please don't tell me about it.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Friday, March 16, 2012 2:07 PM

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 5:23 PM

Is your record broken, chimp?
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Saturday, March 17, 2012 2:43 PM

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 12:13 PM

I'll take that as a "yes".

There's no need for you to keep on telling me what you are. That you're a coward I know already, and your private life doesn't interest me.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:16 PM

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:20 AM

I guess your repetitive broken-record self-projections are related to the fact that TRW is down, as I found out when trying to access the forum to answer your latest simian questionnaire.

As I would like to answer that questionnaire in preparation for my submittal on 15 April, there are two things you can do in case TRW should remain down:

1. Post the questionnaire on the VNN thread "Archaeological Investigations of Treblinka" after the latest "Anders" freakout (under your real name, or in case you use an alias following the requested explanation why you don't use your real name, or an e-mail telling me which alias you're using so I have proof that it's you);

2. Post it in the "Holocaust Denial" section of the Skeptics Society Forum (actually the most appropriate place as proof submittals must be posted there), also under your real name or, in case you should use an alias, following a statement on the board or an e-mail to me identifying the alias so I have proof that it's you.

In either case, you should also post the "OFFICIAL - N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. - POSTING RULES" in their current form on whatever board you choose.

If your fail to comply with this request, e.g. if your next reply should be another of your broken record self-projections or similar evasive crap, I'll assume that you're too much a chicken to do either of the above, and publish our little conversation on the Skeptics Society Forum.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:41 PM

When you email me with a request for the posting rules, as per the rules:

"One last note: You MUST contact - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - before EACH posting / claim that you intend to make - i.e. - before EACH monthly deadline, as these official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules may be changed at - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - discretion."

you will get the lastest posting rules that reflect the latest developments.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:24 AM

As the self-projecting chimp well knows, my only fault was not having read the whole of his "rules" blather until I was about to post the second proof submittal, whereupon I decided not the give the chimp the satisfaction of yelling that said submittal was "disqualified" because I had not previously answered his latest imbecilic "questionnaire". No problem, then the next submittal will be after answering the "questionnaire", on the next date permitted by the chimp's cowardly posting rules (only one per month on the 15th of each month, so in case Shermer should write one endorsement chimp can run away before having to pay more than $ 1.000)

Now, we still have the problem that the TRW forum, where the "questionnaire" has been posted, seems to have gone off the air.

What do you intend to do about that, chimp?

Last chance to provide a coherent answer.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Monday, March 19, 2012 2:53 PM

What part of the following do you not understand?

When you email me with a request for the posting rules for the April 15th posting date, as per the rules:

"One last note: You MUST contact - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - before EACH posting / claim that you intend to make - i.e. - before EACH monthly deadline, as these official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules may be changed at - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - discretion."

you will get the lastest posting rules that reflect the latest developments.

Are you playing the stupid jew trick agian bobo?

Are you looking for an out - again?

If you cannot understand what it is that you have to do after reading the above instructions (that have already been sent to you once before), please send me the following:

"Dear Mr. Gerdes, I am too stupid to understand what it is your trying to tell me in your emails. Could you please spell it out to me as you would need to do to a retarded 4th grader? Thank you very much for understanding my stupidity."

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:21 AM

There's no need for another of your hysterical, self-projecting freakouts.

Just send me the posting rules for the April 15th posting date, as I intend to post on that date.

Note: Latest version Saturday, February 18, 2012 2:35 AM:
«(Note: What is to be judged by Shermer is not just the accuracy and completeness of the information that I have presented, but because what is purposely left out is as telling as what is included, also how it compares to the answers that I have given to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - for this alleged mass grave - which can be found here: http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum...php?f=2&t=5050 ; however, what is to be explicitly and legally certified / endorsed by Michael Shermer - is all the information that is sandwiched between my opening and closing statements.)»

Link is dead.

«* NOTE: There is a - PREREQUISITE - that - MUST - be completed - BEFORE - any potential claimant can even attempt to lay claim to any of the rewards offered by the N.A.F.H., and that prerequisite is: You - MUST - UNEQUIVOCALLY - complete Part One of the N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire (which can be found and is to be completed & submitted here: I) by - UNEQUIVOCALLY - filling out the answer sheet provided and completing said questionnaire in strict accordance to the explicitly specified instructions so Michael Shermer can review your answers and see how they compare to the information that you submit in your reward claim. (We don’t want poor Michael to be scammed by a charlatan now do we?)»

"Here" links nowhere.

So please put the "questionnaire" where it can be reached by a working link, as requested:

1. Post the questionnaire on the VNN thread "Archaeological Investigations of Treblinka" after the latest "Anders" freakout (under your real name, or in case you use an alias following the requested explanation why you don't use your real name, or an e-mail telling me which alias you're using so I have proof that it's you);

2. Post it in the "Holocaust Denial" section of the Skeptics Society Forum (actually the most appropriate place as proof submittals must be posted there), also under your real name or, in case you should use an alias, following a statement on the board or an e-mail to me identifying the alias so I have proof that it's you.

In either case, you should also post the "OFFICIAL - N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. - POSTING RULES" in their current form on whatever board you choose.

You can also put it elsewhere, provided there's a working link to there and you tell me by return mail where it is.

Or then, you can leave the "questionnaire" out ot the "posting rules" for 15 April.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Saturday, March 24, 2012 5:50 PM
Here are the posting rules for 4-15-12 as per your request you pathetic littlel faggot coward.

* Thread Titles:

Each thread title for each fraudulently alleged “mass grave” MUST read like this (Fraudulently alleged Chelmno “grave” # 5 / 38 will be used as an example.):

NOTE: All posted information MUST coincide with the grave numbering system used by the N.A.F.H., which can be seen in this webpage here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=2629

* Opening statement:

Each opening statement for each thread MUST read like this (Fraudulently alleged Chelmno “grave” # 5 / 38 will be used as an example.):

Opening statement:

The following information is being presented as proof that alleged - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - contains the remains of at least 19 bodies, in accordance with - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM grave numbering system, which can be seen in this webpage here:

NOTE: There MUST NOT be anything appearing before the opening statement and all links MUST work.

* Closing statement:

Each closing statement for each thread MUST read like this (Fraudulently alleged Chelmno “grave” # 5 / 38 will be used as an example.):

Closing statement:

The preceding information was presented as proof that alleged - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - $1,000.00 reward for said grave.

Michael Shermer now has 2 months from today - INSERT POSTING DATE HERE - to explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof. Michael Shermer can explicitly and legally endorse said posted proof by contacting, via email, Greg Gerdes, President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM (Contact information can be found at the bottom of their website: http://www.nafcash.com) and making the following statement to Greg Gerdes:

I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - INSERT POSTER’S / CLAIMANT’S NAME HERE - My Chelmno Grave # 5 / 38 Proofs - thread on the Skeptics Society’s forum, as meeting my own, Skeptic Magazine’s and the Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof, and that - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - does in fact contain the remains of at least 19 bodies. Furthermore, I will publish this certification / endorsement in the next issue of Skeptic Magazine.

(Note: What is to be explicitly and legally certified / endorsed by Michael Shermer is not just all the information that is sandwiched between my opening and closing statements, but also the answers that I have given to - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - for this alleged “mass grave,” which can be found here: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6927

And my answers are: A - ? B - ? C - ? D - ? E - ? F - ? G - ? H - ? I - ? J - ? K - ? L - ? M - ? N - ? O - ? P - ? Q - ? R - ? S - ? T - ? U - ? V - ? W - ? X - ? Y - ? Z - ?)

* NOTE: There is a - PREREQUISITE - that - MUST - be completed - BEFORE - any potential claimant can even attempt to lay claim to any of the rewards offered by the N.A.F.H., and that prerequisite is: You - MUST - email Michael Shermer the following question (the email MUST contain nothing more and nothing less):

Michael, would you please tell me: How many of the alleged “mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

* Note: You must forward your emailed question to the N.A.F.H. for verification.

* NOTE: Failure to abide by the official posting rules - TO THE LETTER - will automatically disqualify any potential claimant from consideration for a reward, as will any post by the claimant - ANYWHERE IN THE THREAD - that contains aspersions regarding the N.A.F.H., Greg Gerdes, the C.S.I. Challenge or its supporters. Only individuals may attempt to lay claim to the rewards and * only one attempt / posting per month is allowed. * No payments will be made to any claimant unless and until Shermer’s certification / endorsement is published in Skeptic Magazine. All claims MUST be confined to the ONE initial post and the opening and closing statements MUST sandwich all the initial posted “proof.” Failure to provide 26 UNEQUIVOCAL answers to - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - will also automatically disqualify any potential claimant from consideration for a reward. (You are entitled to contact the N.A.F.H. prior to your posting to get a determination of whether or not your answers are deemed “unequivocal” or not - and it is highly recommended that you do.) No editing is allowed. All potential claimants MUST contact the N.A.F.H. - via email - and inform the N.A.F.H. that they have posted their alleged “buried remains proofs” on Shermers forum - on the same day that the post is made.

* NOTE: On only one day of each month - the 15th - will any attempts at laying claim to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - posted on Shermer’s so-called “Skeptics” Society forum be considered eligible for the reward money. Any other claim / post submitted on any day other than the 15th of each month will automatically be invalid / disqualified and WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ELIGIBLE - AND - only ONE submittal per month per claimant is allowed - AND - only ONE claim per month - The first one posted on the 15th - will be eligible for a reward.

The reason for this rule is to keep the holohoaxers from claiming that Shermer isn’t given enough time to make an informed decision in the event that some holohoaxer dumps a slew of so-called “buried remains proofs” onto him all at once. This will insure that Shermer is given ample time to review all the alleged “buried remains proofs” that are posted and will also help him keep his deadlines straight, as - the deadlines for each claim will be on the 15th of each month - as well. (We don’t want to overwhelm poor Michael with too much information now do we?)

* NOTE: Greg Gerdes, President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - and executor of The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - personally guarantees all reward amounts pledged by - THE N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - supporters. This guarantee is being backed up by a special account that has been set up by Greg Gerdes that will contain a minimum balance - AT ALL TIMES - that can cover any and all reward claims that can be on Shermer’s table at any given time.

* NOTE: You MUST contact - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - before EACH monthly deadline to request the latest posting rules, as these official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules may be changed at - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - discretion. However, once you have confirmed receipt of the official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules that you were given for any given month, those rules will remain in effect until Shermer endorses your so-called “buried remains proofs” or the 2 month deadline passes.

* NOTE: Claimants are limited to - ONLY ONE ATTEMPT - per alleged “mass grave.” However, those claimants who made unsuccessful attempts at getting Shermer’s explicit endorsement for their fraudulently alleged “buried remains proofs” prior to Jan. 15, 2012 will be given a second chance at claiming the reward - i.e. - you have been grandfathered another shot for those fraudulently alleged “buried remains proofs” that Shermer refused to endorse. So from Jan. 15, 2012 on, you had better get it right the first time.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:04 AM

Hi chimp,

Receipt confirmed, and how often do I have to tell you that I'm not interested in your private habits and tendencies?

I especially like this question:

«D - It is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that the volume of this alleged “mass grave” is - __?__ square meters?»

Volume may be measured in square meters in your manure-filled chimp brain, but not in the real world.

And you forgot a little detail: How am I going to fill in your stupid questionnaire on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (where even the CODOH clowns are laughing at you) when I'm not allowed to post there?

Unless, of course, filling in the questionnaire on the Skeptics Society Forum is good enough for you. Is it, chimp?
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Monday, March 26, 2012 1:32 AM
bonobobo, you stupid, pathetic little faggot coward. Had you read the rules closely, you would have realized that you were not required to complete the entire questionnaire on the codoh forum. However, knowing how stupid and lazy you are and your history of reading comprehension problems and mental illness issues that prevent you from understanding simple rules, I have clarified them just for you. Please note that the rules have not fundamentally changed. Remember to confirm receipt.

* Thread Titles:

NOTE: All posted information MUST coincide with the grave numbering system used by the N.A.F.H., which can be seen in this webpage here:

* Opening statement:

Opening statement:

The following information is being presented as proof that alleged - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - contains the remains of at least 19 bodies, in accordance with - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM grave numbering system, which can be seen in this webpage here:

NOTE: There MUST NOT be anything appearing before the opening statement and all links MUST work.

* Closing statement:

Closing statement:

The preceding information was presented as proof that alleged - Chelmno grave # 5 / 38 - contains the remains of at least 19 bodies in my attempt to lay claim to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - $1,000.00 reward for said grave.

(Note: What is to be explicitly and legally certified / endorsed by Michael Shermer is not just all the information that is sandwiched between my opening and closing statements, but also my answers to - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - for this alleged “mass grave.” (Said questionnaire can be found here: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6927 )

And my answers for this alleged “mass grave” are: A - ? B - ? C - ? D - ? E - ? F - ? G - ? H - ? I - ? J - ? K - ? L - ? M - ? N - ? O - ? P - ? Q - ? R - ? S - ? T - ? U - ? V - ? W - ? X - ? Y - ? Z - ?)

* NOTE: There is a - PREREQUISITE - that - MUST - be completed - BEFORE - any potential claimant can even attempt to lay claim to any of the rewards offered by the N.A.F.H., and that prerequisite is: You - MUST - email Michael Shermer the following question (the email MUST contain nothing more and nothing less):

Michael, would you please tell me: How many of the alleged “mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

* Note: You must forward your emailed question to the N.A.F.H. for verification.

* NOTE: Failure to abide by the official posting rules - TO THE LETTER - will automatically disqualify any potential claimant from consideration for a reward, as will any post by the claimant - ANYWHERE IN THE THREAD - that contains aspersions regarding the N.A.F.H., Greg Gerdes, the C.S.I. Challenge or its supporters. Only individuals may attempt to lay claim to the rewards and * only one attempt / posting per month is allowed. * No payments will be made to any claimant unless and until Shermer’s certification / endorsement is published in Skeptic Magazine. All claims MUST be confined to the ONE initial post and the opening and closing statements MUST sandwich all the initial posted “proof.” Failure to provide 26 UNEQUIVOCAL answers to - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - will also automatically disqualify any potential claimant from consideration for a reward. (You are entitled to contact the N.A.F.H. prior to your posting to get a determination of whether or not your answers are deemed “unequivocal” or not - and it is highly recommended that you do.) No editing is allowed. All potential claimants MUST contact the N.A.F.H. - via email - and inform the N.A.F.H. that they have posted their alleged “buried remains proofs” on Shermers forum - on the same day that the post is made.

* NOTE: Greg Gerdes, President of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - and executor of The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - personally guarantees all reward amounts pledged by - THE N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - supporters. This guarantee is being backed up by a special account that has been set up by Greg Gerdes that will contain a minimum balance - AT ALL TIMES - that can cover any and all reward claims that can be on Shermer’s table at any given time.

* NOTE: You MUST contact - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - before EACH monthly deadline to request the latest posting rules, as these official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules may be changed at - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - discretion. However, once you have confirmed receipt of the official - N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - rules that you were given for any given month, those rules will remain in effect until Shermer endorses your so-called “buried remains proofs” or the 2 month deadline passes.

* NOTE: Claimants are limited to - ONLY ONE ATTEMPT - per alleged “mass grave.” However, those claimants who made unsuccessful attempts at getting Shermer’s explicit endorsement for their fraudulently alleged “buried remains proofs” prior to Jan. 15, 2012 will be given a second chance at claiming the reward - i.e. - you have been grandfathered another shot for those fraudulently alleged “buried remains proofs” that Shermer refused to endorse. So from Jan. 15, 2012 on, you had better get it right the first time.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 4:54 AM

>bonobobo, you stupid, pathetic little faggot coward.

I know what you are, chimp. No need to kep telling me.

>Had you read the rules closely, you would have realized that you were not required to complete the entire questionnaire on the codoh forum. However, knowing how stupid and lazy you are and your history of reading comprehension problems and mental illness issues that prevent you from understanding simple rules, I have clarified them just for you. Please note that the rules have not fundamentally changed. Remember to confirm receipt.

You mean this crap, chimp?

«And my answers for this alleged “mass grave” are: A - ? B - ? C - ? D - ? E - ? F - ? G - ? H - ? I - ? J - ? K - ? L - ? M - ? N - ? O - ? P - ? Q - ? R - ? S - ? T - ? U - ? V - ? W - ? X - ? Y - ? Z - ?)»

«Failure to provide 26 UNEQUIVOCAL answers to - The N.A.F.H.’s - C.S.I. / Alleged “Mass Graves” Questionnaire - will also automatically disqualify any potential claimant from consideration for a reward. (You are entitled to contact the N.A.F.H. prior to your posting to get a determination of whether or not your answers are deemed “unequivocal” or not - and it is highly recommended that you do.)»

OK, so I'll answer these questions on the Skeptics Society Forum, then ask you if the answers are whatever you mean by "unequivocal" whereupon chimp will yell "no" because answers he doesn't like are never "unequivocal" to him, and thus chimp will be able to hide until hell freezes over behind claims that answers are not what he considers "unequivocal", and thus chimp will never have to pay a cent however many submittals Shermer endorses.

Which, of course, means that the "challenge" is another of the chimp's hoaxes and the chimp has again shown what a liar and coward he is.

If you had a pair, my dear chimp, you would remove this questionnaire crap, or at least the "unequivocal" part.

And the question to be previously sent to Shermer, which with its «alleged "mass graves"» crap creates the impression that the applicant doesn't really believe in the accuracy of his proof submission, besides being aggressive to Shermer ("can you prove"). It would be OK if worded like this:

"Michael, how many of the mass graves at Belzec, Sobibór, Treblinka and Chelmno do you think can be or have been proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies? If proof was already provided, in your opinion, please tell me what you think that proof consists of."

That would be a fair question, one that Shermer might answer instead of just deleting it and rightfully marking off the sender as another idiot.

So here's my challenge to you, chimp:

- Remove the questionnaire "prequisite", or at least the "unequivocal" crap.
- Reword the question to Shermer as stated above.

If you should be too much a coward to do either (as I know you will be), I shall fill in the questionnaire on the Skeptics Society Forum in a manner I consider unequivocal, regardless of whether or not it's "unequivocal" for the chimp.

And the question e-mailed to Shermer will be worded as I did above.

And of course our exchanges about the chimp's cowardly additions to his posting rules will be posted on the Skeptics Society Forum.

Ah, and before I forget it: receipt confirmed.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2:30 PM
LOL!!! It looks like the pathetic little faggot coward hasn't been taking his meds.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:43 AM

Self-projecting chimp is trying to chicken out of my challenge.

You see, chimp, as long as you have that crap about the "unequivocal" answers to your imbecilic questionnaire as a "prerequisite", the arbiter of the challenge is not Michael Shermer, as it should be. The arbiter of the challenge is this not exactly objective and not exactly
honest creature:
[image]
Anyway, I understand your answer as meaning that you are too much a coward to make the challenge an honest one, as I expected you to be. I shall therefore proceed as announced as soon as I have time.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 2:31 PM
LOL!!! It looks like the pathetic little faggot coward hasn't been taking his meds.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:22 PM
Stupid, pathetic little faggot coward:

"OK, so I'll answer these questions on the Skeptics Society Forum, then ask you if the answers are whatever you mean by "unequivocal" whereupon chimp will yell "no" because answers he doesn't like are never "unequivocal" to him, and thus chimp will be able to hide until hell freezes over behind claims that answers are not what he considers "unequivocal", and thus chimp will never have to pay a cent however many submittals Shermer endorses."

No stupid, as the rules clearly state:

"(You are entitled to contact the N.A.F.H. prior to your posting to get a determination of whether or not your answers are deemed “unequivocal” or not - and it is highly recommended that you do.)"

Only a stupid, mentally ill coward who is looking for some kind of out would refuse to get a determination PRIOR to their submittal.

BTW, I just love watching you squirm in your pathetic, cowardly manner.

What a show!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:21 AM

If you want to watch a squirming, self-projecting coward, look in the mirror. You'll see this squirming, self-projecting coward:
[image]
The meaning of your "prerequisite" of "unequivocal" answers to your pathetic "questionnaire" is clear: the arbiter of the challenge is not Michael Shermer, but Greg Gerdes.

A determination prior to submittal of whether answers to questionnaire are "unequivocal"? I have no problem with that. The cowardly chimp's answer will be "no" whatever my answers are.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:23 PM
"The meaning of your "prerequisite" of "unequivocal" answers to your pathetic "questionnaire" is clear: the arbiter of the challenge is not Michael Shermer, but Greg Gerdes.

A determination prior to submittal of whether answers to questionnaire are "unequivocal"? I have no problem with that. The cowardly chimp's answer will be "no" whatever my answers are."

Only a stupid, mentally ill coward who is looking for some kind of out would refuse to get a determination PRIOR to their submittal.

What a show!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:07 AM

What part of "I have no problem with that" was too hard for the self-projecting chimp's tiny brain to understand?

I'm not looking for any out. I'm just taking note that the chimp has once more shown to be a dishonest chicken.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:12 PM

What a show!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:52 AM

What part of "I have no problem with that" was too hard for the self-projecting chimp's tiny brain to understand?

I'm not refusing anything, idiot. I'll fill in the questionnaire as soon as I have time and ask you to confirm that my answers are "unequivocal". It's just that I know the outcome already because I know the cowardly, dishonest chimp that Greg Gerdes has amply shown to be.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Friday, March 30, 2012 2:26 PM

What a show!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:59 AM

Yep, only a mentally ill coward like Greg Gerdes, the chimp.

Who is also too dumb to undestand what I wrote:

I'm not refusing anything, idiot. I'll fill in the questionnaire as soon as I have time and ask you to confirm that my answers are "unequivocal". It's just that I know the outcome already because I know the cowardly, dishonest chimp that Greg Gerdes has amply shown to be.

Keep on the dialogue, chimp. It will all be posted on the Skeptics Society Forum when I answer your "questionnaire" there (after which I shall of course request your confirmation that my answers are "unequivocal"). The more you holler, the more the Skeptics audience will have to laugh about.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Saturday, March 31, 2012 8:15 PM

What a show!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 1:19 PM

That's my Greg, he always does what I say, like an obedient dog.

Once more, please.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Sunday, April 1, 2012 1:25 AM
That's my mentally ill bonobobo, she always does what I say, like an obediant dog.

What a show

Once more, please.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 5:30 AM

The chimp does not exactly stand out for being mentally nimble, and thus knows no better answer than to emulate the remarks I send his way.

Anyway, thanks for complying with my request, chimp.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Sunday, April 1, 2012 2:57 PM
That's my mentally ill bonobobo, she always does what I say, like an obediant dog.

What a show!

I knew your mental illness would compell you to respond to my request:

"More problematic about images and data posted on the Holocaust Controversies blog is the rationale and mental state of the blog authors. The fact is well known that at least one of the key H-C authors; Roberto Muehlenkamp in particular, admits to suffering from agitated depression.

*For those wondering what that is, see the info below from the survivingdepression.net website:Symptoms of Agitated Depression

Agitated depression has myriad symptoms which are expressed during a depressive episode. If you experience any two symptoms concurrently for several days you should seek help from a mental health care professional. The symptoms to look out for include:

•Pacing
•Handwringing
•Inability to sit still
•Pulling or rubbing on hair, skin, or clothing
•Outbursts of complaining or shouting
•Talking on and on - cannot seem to stop talking
•You are anxious and restless
•Find it hard to define your problems
•Wander restlessly around, making the same complaints over and over

You will note from the bullets above that many of the H-C posts, and threads can be easily linked to all of these symptoms, the treatment of which requires intensive, long-term drug therapy.

My point being this; can, or should people be expected to take seriously the information posted by those suffering from such afflictions? It's clear that many of Roberto's online outbursts are systemic to his disease, and most certainly occur during his depressive episodes (as defined by the disease symptoms). It stands to reason that the man is under the influence of mind altering medication, so perhaps we should pity H-C rather than hold it in contempt?

BB

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php...lenkamp#p48425

Can bonobobo fight his mentall illness and resist his complusion to respond?

Anyway, thanks for complying with my last request, bonobobo.

Greg Gerdes
President
Note: The fellow posting as "Blogbuster" or "BB" on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" is none other than Carmelo Lisciotto

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 2:08 PM

Depression is a common and treatable illness. Also one that has affected very good people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ith_depression

On the other hand, the congenital cretinism showing in Greg Gerdes' mug: :
[image]
is a permanent and untreatable condition.

As is Greg Gerdes compulsive mendacity and spineless cowardice.

Guess I have enough material now to present the "President" of the "National Association of Fraudulent Hysterics" to the folks at Skeptics.

Thanks for the cooperation.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Monday, April 2, 2012 2:13 PM
Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

I knew your mental illness would compell you to respond.

What a show!

Now let's have another bonobobo.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 5:58 PM
Bwaa ha ha ha!!!

No email from the mentally ill one today?

18 emails in 19 days and they suddenly stop when the subject of your mental illness comes up?

What's wrong bonobobo, did I hit a raw nerve?

Agitated depression may be curable, but that doesn't mean that YOU have been cured. And that is only ONE of your many mental, emotional and sexual problems.

Don't you want to talk about your pathological lying, or your utter cowardice or the fact that EVERYONE hates your guts and thinks you're a total douche bag?

Don't you want to talk about the reason why your wife left you - finding out that you're a closet homosexual and transvestite?

Don't you want to talk about your "ejaculatory delay" problem taht you admitted that you had with your boyfriend?

Don't you want to talk about how often you have to see your shrink and all the medications that you are on?

Don't you want to talk about your personality problems and how you don't have any friends?

Don't you want to talk about your criminal activities as well?

But you don't have the courage to talk about those things do you you pathetic little mentally ill coward?

"Thanks for the cooperation."

My pleasure mentally ill one.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

What a show!

(Of cowardice.)

BTW retardo, I am under no obligation to respond to last minute emails from potential claimants.

You are wasting valuable time and if I happen to be unavailable and/or unable to respond to an email from you that arrives at the last minute - you will be shit out of luck.

You have been warned.

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 1:40 PM

Had another bad day, chimp?

If you're suffering from agitated depression (as your hysterical hollering suggests), that's the least of your problems. Your congenital cretinism is worse, and the same goes for the subject matters of your other obvious self-descriptions.

I didn't ask for another contribution to your self-portrayal that will be posted on the Skeptics Society Forum when I answer your "questionnaire".(some time this week, most probably). But thanks anyway.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:38 PM
No bonobobo, I had a wonderful day yesterday. Unlike you, I'm not mentally ill, so each day is a joy.

But it must suck being you, where each day is an ordeal - having to deal with your myriad mental, emotional, sexual, social and personality disorders.

"I didn't ask for another contribution"

That's OK bobo, I'm more than happy to contribute. Here's some more:

Learn about Roberto's drug use, "agitated depression" Psychiatric issues, his horrible disease, and holocaust hate blogging! in End Holocaust Controversies Forum
Learn about Roberto's drug use, "agitated depression" Psychiatric issues, his horrible disease, and holocaust hate blogging! in End Holocaust Controversies Forum

This was posted on the HATE BLOG WATCH FORUM:

Forum members, and guests,

We all know who Roberto Muehlenkamp is. We have all read is insane attack monologues, read his Hate Blog, watched as he supported those like Mathis who have threatened people online, published the names, private telephone numbers, and email addresses of anyone who has disagreed with them! We've read his vitriol and spew, but many of us have asked the question why? Why is Roberto Muehlenkamp like that? Why does he associate with other head cases like Sergey Romanov, Nick Terry, Andrew Mathis, and the silly drunk of RODOH, (nexgen)?

Well if you dabble back in his history you will see evidence in Roberto OWN WORDS, of his personal addictions, his drug use, the fits of depression, his need for a shrink etc.

See here:

Re: moclobemide
Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp on November 19, 1999, at 11:32:32
In reply to Re: moclobemide, posted by mat on November 17, 1999, at 15:10:26

> Hi Roberto
>
> I started taking moclobemide 2 weeks ago (300mg).
>
> No side effects so far. In fact no effects whatsoever.
>
> I'm about to up my dose to 600mg.
>
> I've also tried Prozac and Effexor - these had the same non-effect.
>
> Have you had negative effects from other meds?
>
> mat
Hi Mat,
Thanks for your answer. I quit Moclobemide today because it was
not effective and the side effects were intolerable. Before I triedPaxil, which was effective but gave me the famous "ejaculatory delay"
side effect (reason why I tried to switch to Moclobemide). If you have
no side effects on Moclobemide, try a higher dose - maybe it will work.
If nothing happens, try a tricyclic, a conventional MAOI or one of the
"outsiders" (Wellbutrin, Remeron, Tianeptine or Edronax). The important
thing is too have a good shrink you can find the right medication for
your case. The one who prescribed me the moclo was a total jerk - I suffer
from recurrent agitated depression, for which the drug is contraindicated!
One other thing: Has your doctor checked you for physical diseases, such astyrhoid and endocrine disorders, which may cause depression? I'm told that
if you have such a disease, any antidepressant is a waste of time - the only
way to get rid of the depression is to treat the disease. I hope I'm not boring
you with so much chat - it's because I have a deep sympathy for anyone who, like
me, is suffering from this horrible disease. Maybe we'll get better someday and
have a party. Wish you all the best!
Roberto

Is such a person as Muehlenkamp to be taken seriously? He clearly needs help, whatever shrink that worked with him in the past should lose his license to practice, as Muehlenkamp has not been cured, in fact if you match is post above with his posts on RODOH or his hate blog Holocaust Controversies, its clear that he's gotten much more "agitated" and depressed! He even admits he suffers from bouts of serious/horrible depression, yet he finds it ok to try to hurt and harm others.

Did Muehlenkamp meet NexGen at a clinic? Psychiatric ward? There is definitely some connect to why all of these nut-jobs have found each other! Do a search or RODOH and look for how many instances can be found of Muehlenkamp calling someone else loony, or belonging in a mental ward, or insane etc.

When in reality, you can see in his own words, he is the real loon!

More to come on Roberto's sickness, his drug use, depression and "agitated" hate blogging!

Stay tuned

Eric

http://muehlenkamp-watch.blogspot.co...-agitated.html

Greg Gerdes
President
Note: "Eric" is one of the many sock-puppets under which Carmelo Lisciotto conducts smear monologues on his "Hate Blog Watch Forum".

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:53 AM

The chimp feels compelled to lengthily parrot the beaten smear of his fellow psychopath Carmelo "Blogbuster" Lisciotto (about a relatively common illness reported in 1999), and then he tells me he has no mental problems. That's some contradiction.

Obviously the chimp is trying to convince himself of something he doesn't quite believe in. Or then his condition has divorced him from reality to such an extent that he seriously considers himself mentally sane.

Try as you might to console yourself, my dear chimp, depressive illness bears no comparison in terms of mental sanity to the condition of a schizophrenic psychopath, which is obviously your present and permanent condition, as it is that of the "Blogbuster" clown. The "Blogbuster" clown, while being as sick as and even more cowardly than you (for he hides behind a multitude of aliases) has one advantage over you, however: he doesn't suffer from congenital cretinism, as the creature pictured below obviously does.
[image]
Keep throwing stones from your glass house, chimp. I'm enjoying the show - all the more so as it will soon be made public.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Thursday, April 5, 2012 2:23 PM
Says the mentally ill, homosexual transvestite who needs drugs and a shrink to get through his miserable life.

Let's make this public too, shall we roberta:

Roberto Rump Ranger
Roberto by day, Roberta by night
That cross dressing faggot is quite a sight.
From suit and tie to lipstick and rouge
And heshe is ready to go out for a cruise.
Gay boy by day, drag queen by night
That cocksucking transvestite is quite a sight.
From 5 o'clock shadow at the end of the day
He transforms into Roberta via Mary Kay.
Liar by day, lady by night
That felch slurping homo is quite a sight.
Black dick is his weakness and there's only one cure
And Roberta get's the dose, that's for sure.
On his feet all day, on her knees all night
That mud shark queer is quite a sight.
Brief case by day, purse by night
Roberto Rump Ranger is mentally not right.
But that doesn't stop him from getting his kicks
Cause Roberta just loves big black dicks.
Pants by day, dress by night
That butt-hole surfer is quite a sight.
He hates himself, and you can see why
Cause every night she gets spuzz in her eye.
He fights it by day, she gives in to it by night
With daemons 24/7 heshe has to fight.
He knows he's insane, she knows she's sick
But they just can't resist sucking black dick.
That mentally ill faggot is quite a sight.

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 11:12 AM

Funny what the chimp reveals about himself with his self-projecting invective whenever I cause him to freak out, isn't it?

The folks at Skeptic will have a ball when reading the self-portrayal that the "President" of the "National Association of Fraudulent Hysterics" is kindly providing.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Thursday, April 5, 2012 7:42 PM
Says the mentally ill, homosexual transvestite who needs drugs and a shrink to get through his miserable life.

Roberto Rump Ranger

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Greg Gerdes
President
Quote:
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 12:58 PM

As I said before, the folks at Skeptic will have a ball when reading the self-portrayal that the "President" of the "National Association of Fraudulent Hysterics" keeps providing with his self-projecting tirades.
Quote:
Hide Details

Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:17 PM

Roberto Rump Ranger

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Greg Gerdes
President
Meet Greg Gerdes
"President"
"The National Association of Forensic Historians"
http://www.nafcash.com/ :

The fellow has repeatedly freaked out on this thread under aliases like "Anders" and "Bill Wassner", ignoring all demands (this was the latest) that he either write under his own name of make the following simple statement:

Now that Greg Gerdes had properly introduced himself, I'll have a look at his latest questionnaire on the Skeptics Society Forum thread «The N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. / Alleged "Mass Graves " Questionnair

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; April 11th, 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Added bolding and link.

Old April 11th, 2012 #2771
Anders
Banned

This is good:

Quote:
Greg Gerdes

TO:
Guadalupe Salcedo

Message flagged
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 2:38 PM

No bonobobo, I had a wonderful day yesterday. Unlike you, I'm not mentally ill, so each day is a joy.

But it must suck being you, where each day is an ordeal - having to deal with your myriad mental, emotional, sexual, social and personality disorders.

"I didn't ask for another contribution"

That's OK bobo, I'm more than happy to contribute. Here's some more:

This was posted on the HATE BLOG WATCH FORUM:

Forum members, and guests,

We all know who Roberto Muehlenkamp is. We have all read is insane attack monologues, read his Hate Blog, watched as he supported those like Mathis who have threatened people online, published the names, private telephone numbers, and email addresses of anyone who has disagreed with them! We've read his vitriol and spew, but many of us have asked the question why? Why is Roberto Muehlenkamp like that? Why does he associate with other head cases like Sergey Romanov, Nick Terry, Andrew Mathis, and the silly drunk of RODOH, (nexgen)?

Well if you dabble back in his history you will see evidence in Roberto OWN WORDS, of his personal addictions, his drug use, the fits of depression, his need for a shrink etc.

See here:

Re: moclobemide
Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp on November 19, 1999, at 11:32:32
In reply to Re: moclobemide, posted by mat on November 17, 1999, at 15:10:26

> Hi Roberto
>
> I started taking moclobemide 2 weeks ago (300mg).
>
> No side effects so far. In fact no effects whatsoever.
>
> I'm about to up my dose to 600mg.
>
> I've also tried Prozac and Effexor - these had the same non-effect.
>
> Have you had negative effects from other meds?
>
> mat

Hi Mat,
Thanks for your answer. I quit Moclobemide today because it was
not effective and the side effects were intolerable. Before I triedPaxil, which was effective but gave me the famous "ejaculatory delay"
side effect (reason why I tried to switch to Moclobemide). If you have
no side effects on Moclobemide, try a higher dose - maybe it will work.
If nothing happens, try a tricyclic, a conventional MAOI or one of the
"outsiders" (Wellbutrin, Remeron, Tianeptine or Edronax). The important
thing is too have a good shrink
you can find the right medication for
your case. The one who prescribed me the moclo was a total jerk - I suffer
from recurrent agitated depression, for which the drug is contraindicated!
One other thing: Has your doctor checked you for physical diseases, such astyrhoid and endocrine disorders, which may cause depression? I'm told that
if you have such a disease, any antidepressant is a waste of time - the only
way to get rid of the depression is to treat the disease. I hope I'm not boring
you with so much chat - it's because I have a deep sympathy for anyone who, like
me, is suffering from this horrible disease
. Maybe we'll get better someday and
have a party. Wish you all the best!
Roberto

Is such a person as Muehlenkamp to be taken seriously? He clearly needs help, whatever shrink that worked with him in the past should lose his license to practice, as Muehlenkamp has not been cured, in fact if you match is post above with his posts on RODOH or his hate blog Holocaust Controversies, its clear that he's gotten much more "agitated" and depressed! He even admits he suffers from bouts of serious/horrible depression, yet he finds it ok to try to hurt and harm others.

Did Muehlenkamp meet NexGen at a clinic? Psychiatric ward? There is definitely some connect to why all of these nut-jobs have found each other! Do a search or RODOH and look for how many instances can be found of Muehlenkamp calling someone else loony, or belonging in a mental ward, or insane etc.

When in reality, you can see in his own words, he is the real loon!

More to come on Roberto's sickness, his drug use, depression and "agitated" hate blogging!

Stay tuned

Eric

http://muehlenkamp-watch.blogspot.co...-agitated.html

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Old April 11th, 2012 #2772
Anders
Banned

And this is even better:

Quote:
Roberto Rump Ranger

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Old June 16th, 2012 #2773
Anders
Banned

The mentally ill Roberto / Roberta Muehlenkamp:

Quote:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules... Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money... And I couldn't care less.
Why is the mentally ill coward so afraid of complying with the posting rules?

Maybe heshe is too stupid to understand them?

Maybe the requirement of having to prove the existence of just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % of the fraudulently alleged remains is too difficult?

Old May 21st, 2014 #2774
sparky

Smile

Not that it matters, but , is Roberto gay or is Greg just teasing him?How would Greg know that Roberto uses anti depressants, isn't that between he and his doctor? What a slugfest by these two guys, a fight with pool sticks and broken bottles! I think it's time to bring Roberto back, now that Colls has been shown on the USA History channel and Eric Hunt has a rebuttal.

Old June 9th, 2014 #2775
J Myers

Sparky:

Quote:
Not that it matters, but , is Roberto gay or is Greg just teasing him?
Roberto is not "gay," he's a homosexual transvestite.

Sparky:

Quote:
How would Greg know that Roberto uses anti depressants, isn't that between he and his doctor?
Didn't you read the links Gerdes provided?

Sparky:

Quote:
What a slugfest by these two guys
Roberto getting his ass handed to him and then running away without answering any questions or accepting the challenge was not a "slugfest," it was an ass whooping.

Spanky:

Quote:
I think it's time to bring Roberto back, now that Colls has been shown on the USA History channel and Eric Hunt has a rebuttal.
I would like to see Roberto back here as well, but do you really expect him to after the ass whoopin that Gerdes already gave him?

Old June 11th, 2014 #2776
J Myers

Roberta:

Quote:
I'm not refusing anything. I'll fill in the questionnaire as soon as I have time and ask you to confirm that my answers are "unequivocal".
I've never seen Roberta's answers anywhere. Was that just another lie out of her cum-catcher, or did I miss something?

Why doesn't the liar just start out by answering the $75,000.00 question?

Quote:
How many of the 75 so-called “huge mass graves” claimed to exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka ( II ) can you prove - with the utmost certainty - contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

Old June 14th, 2014 #2777
sparky

Roberto is the best they got over there. I would like to see him defend the new video Colls has put out, and try to dismantle Hunt's video. If he came back, would Greg and Roberto both have the time to go at it again here? I realize Greg can be aggressive, but Roberto isn't helpless!

Old August 1st, 2014 #2778
J Myers

I think the reason why Roberta ran away from this debate is because it was afraid to accept this challenge from The National Association of Forensic Historians:

Quote:
New Challenge / Reward Offer

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM will remit a - $5,000.00 reward - to the first person who uncovers the elusive answers to these

5 Simple Questions About 4 Suspicious WW II Era “Mass Grave” Sites

(Legitimate scientists do not fear answering pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

# 1 - At Belzec - it is known, with the utmost certainty that, as of - 6/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 2 - At Chelmno - it is known, with the utmost certainty that, as of - 6/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 3 - At Sobibor - it is known, with the utmost certainty that, as of - 6/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 4 - At Treblinka ( II ) - it is known, with the utmost certainty that, as of - 6/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 5 - As of - 6/1/14 - the one extant grave located / proven to exist - in which the most actual / scientifically verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators at - Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka ( II ) - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science, has been proven with the utmost certainty to be - __?__ grave # __?__.

Note: Questions can be answered singularly with a reduced reward amount. Potential claimants must contact The N.A.F.H. and request and confirm receipt of the details.

Five Hundred Dollar Bonus Question

The deepest of the 75 so-called “huge mass graves” claimed to exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka ( II ) is - __?__ grave # __?__.

Old August 8th, 2014 #2779
J Myers

I see The N.A.F.H. has updated their latest challenge:

Quote:
New Challenge / Reward Offer

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM will remit a - $5,000.00 reward - to the first person who uncovers the elusive answers to these

6 Simple Questions About 4 Suspicious WW II Era “Mass Grave” Sites

(Legitimate scientists do not fear answering pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

# 1 - At Belzec - it is known, with the utmost certainty that; as of - 8/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 2 - At Chelmno - it is known, with the utmost certainty that; as of - 8/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 3 - At Sobibor - it is known, with the utmost certainty that; as of - 8/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 4 - At Treblinka ( II ) - it is known, with the utmost certainty that; as of - 8/1/14 - no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science, literally - physically unearthed / tangibly located - scientifically verified human remains.

# 5 - As of - 8/1/14 - the one extant grave located / proven to exist - in which the most actual / scientifically verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators at - Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka ( II ) - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science, has been proven with the utmost certainty to be - __?__ grave # __?__.

# 6 - It has been proven, with the utmost certainty, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science that; the deepest of the 75 so-called “huge mass graves” claimed to exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka ( II ) is - __?__ grave # __?__.

Note: Questions can be answered singularly with a reduced reward amount. Potential claimants must contact The N.A.F.H. and request and confirm receipt of the details.

Why does the mentally ill coward Roberto Muehlenkamp run from these simple question?

What is the mentally ill coward Muehlnekamp so afraid of?

Old June 15th, 2015 #2780
Irisoup

Sparky:

Quote:
I think it's time to bring Roberto back
J Meyers:

Quote:
I would like to see Roberto back here as well
Ditto.

J Meyers:

Quote:
Why doesn't the liar just start out by answering the $75,000.00 question?
Actually J, it's The $74,000.00 Question:

Quote:
How many of the so-called “huge mass graves” claimed to exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II can you prove - with the utmost certainty - contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

And Roberto can actually receive a cash reward for just answering that one simple question:

Quote:
Also note that; not one of the above named individuals [Roberto is one of the "above named individuals"] has ever dared to submit their answer to - The $74,000.00 Question - despite the cash reward offered to the lot of them for doing so. (What are they so afraid of?)

What's your answer Roberto?

Thread