Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2015 #2781
hojuruku

Default Matthew Ellard the fake lawyer loon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Still nothing new in this funny place, just another two of those exhaustingly boring "Anders" freakouts from a self-projecting error of nature called Greg Gerdes, whose schizophrenic paranoia and/or mendacity is on a par with Lisciotto's (judging by the idiotic claim, decorated with the inevitable projection of Gerdes' own tendencies, that I'm Matthew Ellard on the Skeptics forum and the loony "The Warden" on CODOH), and who still thinks he'll get a banana just because Mr. Shermer obviously considers it below his dignity to address anything related to that error of nature let alone do so until a deadline set by the chimp. Or then the error of nature is desperate because Shermer doesn't give a flying fuck about his imbecilic fish-wife hollering. Actually that’s what such hollering suggests, so Gerdes should at least thank me for having tried to get him what he obviously most yearns for – the attention of Michael Shermer.

48th reference to my post 2495 (97th reference to my post 2201).

Let's see how many more "Anders" and/or "Bill Wassner" freakouts the cowardly self-projecting creature will have before doing the one small thing he has to for me to address his "simple questions" and other simple-minded garbage, which is to post the following statement:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

Gerdes is such a miserable coward that he won't even post this simple statement, go figure.

Meanwhile, CODOH cowardice and dishonesty continues being exposed on the RODOH thread A message to Jonnie Hannover Hargis ..., currently on page 29. See especially my posts 12935, 12937, 12938, 12961, 12962, 12970, 12971, 12979 and 12982.

Matthew Ellard aka the "Anti-Holocaust Denial" activist got owned by VGB, and his stalking me on my blog now. He also wrote some funny stuff about fag jews doing sex with black guys and dying for AIDS...

See what's going on over here. Also somone changed our wordpress banner. Still investigating....

http://victimsofgaybullying.wordpres...lack-man-aids/

Old September 22nd, 2015 #2782
Neo Quon

If you are a Jew the holocaust did happen. How else are you going to get sympathy and sheckles.

Old November 4th, 2017 #2783
Beau Paulman

FYI:

Here is a relevant item for this forum thread:

Holocaust archaeology: archaeological approaches to landscapes of Nazi genocide and persecution

Sturdy Colls, Caroline (2012)
Ph.D. thesis, University of Birmingham.

http://etheses.bham.ac.uk/3531/

Old November 5th, 2017 #2784
Beau Paulman

In the link I posted above, please note the map on page 232, in which Colls labels 11 different locations within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp as "possible grave sites" and 2 more outside the boundary the same, for a total of 13 "possible grave sites" shown on the map.

Old November 6th, 2017 #2785
Beau Paulman

So we have a total of 13 "possible grave sites" that Colls claims to have scientifically located in or near the Treblinka 2 camp during her so called archaeological investigation, and the remains of 900,000 jews alleged to be in those 13 "possible graves."

That would be an average of 69,231 jews per grave if all 13 "possible grave sites" were actual graves.

And if there actually were the remains of 69,231 jews in each of the 13 "possible graves," that would translate to an average of 505,385 pounds of bone and teeth (2,215,385 of them) per grave.

69,231 jews.

2,215,385 teeth.

505,385 pounds of remains.

Per "possible grave site."

Next, we will take a closer look at each alleged "possible grave site."

Old November 7th, 2017 #2786
Beau Paulman

OK, so on page 232 in the link I posted above we see the map that we're talking about, and right above it on page 231 is figure 4.36, which identifies in the key (in blue) 11 "Probable pits identified through geophysical survey" which are numbered thusly:

G1, G4, G32, G36, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54.

And the other two "Possible grave sites" labeled on the map are identified in the key as:

F16: "Depressions / open pits"

and

F1: "Vegetation change (arid / sparse)"

Now scroll down to page 472 in the appendix and you will be able to read some alleged information about each of the 13 insinuated "graves."

The thing that needs to be noted before we go on is that CSC labels the 11 blue sites as "probable pits" first and then labels them "possible grave sites" later on the map. As well, there is no pit identified at F1 and F16 is an open / empty pit.

Old November 7th, 2017 #2787
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Paulman View Post
So we have a total of 13 "possible grave sites" that Colls claims to have scientifically located in or near the Treblinka 2 camp during her so called archaeological investigation, and the remains of 900,000 jews alleged to be in those 13 "possible graves."

That would be an average of 69,231 jews per grave if all 13 "possible grave sites" were actual graves.

And if there actually were the remains of 69,231 jews in each of the 13 "possible graves," that would translate to an average of 505,385 pounds of bone and teeth (2,215,385 of them) per grave.

69,231 jews.

2,215,385 teeth.

505,385 pounds of remains.

Per "possible grave site."

Next, we will take a closer look at each alleged "possible grave site."
The important thing to note here:

Quote:
This thesis will outline how a non-invasive archaeological methodology has been implemented at two case study sites
Non-invasive meaning, they're not digging up these sites. If someone wants to dig up these sites in order to physically count all of the jawbones, teeth, and weigh up what's proven to be remains, I'd consider that to be 'hard' evidence. I'm all for someone digging up the supposed 'evidence' and counting the remains. Because I believe that the facts should show that the 6 million figure is completely erroneous. And if they were all gassed with Zyklon B, and with body counts that high, there should be traces of some sorta residue in the soil that would indicate as such.

Old November 8th, 2017 #2788
Beau Paulman

Now in this image here we have the 11 of what were first called "probable pits" on page 231 in Coll's thesis (which are highlighted in blue in said thesis) and "possible grave sites" in the map on page 232, but now they are labled as "Probable burial / cremation pits" (in yellow) in this release:

Notice the sophistry?

From "probable pits" to "possible grave sites" to "probable burial / cremation pits."

But it doesn't stop there:

In her 2015 book, "Holocaust Archaeologies," CS-C states:

"Recent archaeological survey by the author has confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site."

Notice that she uses the sophistic terms "mass grave pit" / "cremation pit."

Notice that she doesn't use the simple, unambiguous term "mass grave"?

Notice the wiggle room she has dishonestly created for herself?

So again, notice she has changed her terms from allegedly identifying:

1: "probable pits"

to

2: "possible grave sites"

to

3: "probable burial / cremation pits"

to

"Confirmed the presence of":

4: "mass grave and cremation pits"

But again, has she ever claimed to have actually located / proven the existence of a mass grave - I.e. - a pit containing human remains - within the boundary of Treblinka 2?

To my knowledge, she has not.

And of course we all know the reason for that.

Old November 11th, 2017 #2789
Beau Paulman

And here they are numbered by CSS herself:

Old November 15th, 2017 #2790
Beau Paulman

And here is Colls' Treblinka map, showing all 13 "possible grave sites:"

Old November 16th, 2017 #2791
Beau Paulman

And here is yet another relevant picture that includes the other two "Possible grave sites" labeled and identified in the key as:

F16: "Depressions / open pits"

and

F1: "Vegetation change (arid / sparse)":

I still have other photos to load.

Please be patient.

Old November 17th, 2017 #2792
Beau Paulman

And here is the pic we are going to evaluate:

Old November 18th, 2017 #2793
Beau Paulman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Paulman View Post
And here is the pic we are going to evaluate:

The first thing we need to do is compare the above photo with the below map:

And the first thing that should jump out at you is that "probable pit" G36 in the photo is not identified as a "possible grave site" in the map, and in fact, is described in the index (page 477) as a "probable structure."

So from the outset, we see that CSC's work is garbage, or there was a deliberate attempt to create and compound complication and confusion for people attempting to decipher her work.

Old November 19th, 2017 #2794
Beau Paulman

OK, we need to back up here. I messed up so I'm going to start over from the beginning.

In this photo here:

we see

so-called "Probable burial / cremation pits" (Yellow).

If anyone cannot see them, check out the numbering in this photo here:

which can be seen, along with a key, on page 231 of CSC's thesis, which can bee seen here:

Again, you'll notice right away the inconsistencies in CSC's work, which is most likely a deliberate attempt to create and compound complication and confusion.

And again, to check out CSC's own descriptions of her alleged mass graves, see the appendix in the above link.

Then check out how all the above information contradicts this Treblinka Ii map of hers:

which shows 13 "possible grave sites:"

The most important thing that has to be understood from the beginning, is that CSC has, IN TOTAL. alleged that there are

different "probable pits" / "possible grave sites" / "probable burial / cremation pits" in 3 different maps.

Any questions?

Old November 21st, 2017 #2795
Beau Paulman

I need to do one more thing here before I move on.

CSC map #1:

CSC map #2 with index:

Close up of CSC map #2 without index:

CSC map #3:

CSC map #4:

So now we can all be clear on exactly which map we're talking about.

Old November 21st, 2017 #2796
Beau Paulman

And here is the list of all 15 "probable pits" / "possible grave sites" / "probable burial / cremation pits" / "confirmed presence of mass grave and cremation pits" that CSS has alleged at one time or another currently exist at Treblinka II (or right outside of T2):

F1, F9, F16, G1, G4, G29, G32, G36, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54.

We now have 4 maps and 15 locations to evaluate.

Remember, CSC alleges that she has: "Confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits" at Treblinka, but that does NOT mean she has located / proven the existence of so-much-as one mass graves within the boundary of Treblinka II.

A "mass grave pit" and a "cremation pit" are NOT mass graves. You can bet your next paycheck that if she had located / proved the existence of a mass grave(s), she would use the term "mass grave."

And remember also that you can see the descriptions of each alleged "probable pits" / "possible grave sites" / "probable burial / cremation pits" / "confirmed presence of mass grave and cremation pits" in the appendix starting on page 472 in the link provided.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #2797
Beau Paulman

Yet another mistake on my part in evaluating CSC's maps. I failed to notice / include G7 that can be seen in the map on the left here:

And since the description of G7 is the same as G29 and is the same as G29 in all the maps except this one:

G7 is going to be included as well.

Thus, the number of "probable pits" / "possible grave sites" / "probable burial / cremation pits" / "confirmed presence of mass grave and cremation pits" that CSS has alleged at one time or another to exist at Treblinka II (or right outside of T2), is

16:

F1, F9, F16, G1, G4, G7, G29, G32, G36, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54.

And for clarity, I've decided to renumber the maps, which I will do in my next post.

Sorry for the confusion, but of course that is exactly what CSC / the jews intended to do in the first place. The only thing that really matter though, is that in the end we understand all the BS and lies and can see the shell game for what it is.

Old November 27th, 2017 #2798
Beau Paulman

OK, after too many false starts, the following will be our basis for evaluating CSC's fraudulent claim about "confirming the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site."

The photo on the left will be "map #1" - which will also be called "Colls first 13:"

Map #1 / Colls first 13 contains 13 so-called "Probable pits identified through geophysical survey."

11 areas are shown in blue and numbered:

And two areas are only numbered:

G7 and G29.

Map #2, which will also be called "Colls second 13," is this map here:

which contains 13 so-called "possible grave sites," corresponding to the following 13 numbers:

F1, F9, F16, G1, G4, G32, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54.

So there is a total of 16 "probable pits / possible grave sites" shown on the two maps, with only 10: G1, G4, G32, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54, showing up on both.

But before we move on, we have to ask:

What exactly does:

"confirmed the presence of mass grave and cremation pits"

actually mean?

Again, you can bet your last dollar that it does not mean:

"Located / proved the existence of mass graves."

Old November 28th, 2017 #2799
Beau Paulman

The following will be our basis for evaluating CSC's fraudulent claim about "confirming the presence of mass grave and cremation pits across the site."

The photo on the left will be "map #1" - which will also be called "Colls first 13:"

"Map #1 / Colls first 13" contains 13 so-called "Probable pits identified through geophysical survey."

11 areas are shown in blue and numbered:

And two areas are only numbered:

G7 and G29.

Map #2, which will also be called "Colls second 13," is this map here:

which contains 13 so-called "possible grave sites," corresponding to the following 13 numbers:

F1, F9, F16, G1, G4, G32, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54.

So there is a total of 16 "probable pits / possible grave sites" shown on the two maps, with only 10: G1, G4, G32, G38, G44, G50, G51, G52, G53 and G54, showing up on both.

And the location of all 16 can be seen in map #3:

And remember, a description of all 16 "pits" / "Depressions / open pits" / "grave sites" / "burial / cremation pits" / "mass grave / cremation pits" can be seen in the appendix of this document here:

starting on page 472.

Old November 29th, 2017 #2800
Beau Paulman

And now we will take a look at the description of each of the 16 insinuated mass graves found in the appendix of CSS thesis (Under the heading of "Additional Information"):

F1: No description / "additional information" given.

F9: "Similar to F5" (Note: The "additional information" given for F5 is: "Close to marked boundary")

F16: "Pit. Candles and stones on east edge." (Note: Presumably, a photo of this "pit" / "possible grave site" can be seen on page 405 of CSC's thesis.)

G1: "Probable pit" (Note: Page 210 of CSC's thesis includes an alleged electrical image of G1. Also note that G1 is the only alleged "probable pit" shown and the depth of the alleged "probable pit" is only shown down to 3.31 meters.)

G4: "Probable pit. May extend beyond the survey area."

G7: "Probable structure/debris. May extend to the north."

G29: "Probable structure. Extends into Area D and possibly SW outside the survey area."

G32: "Probable pit"

G36: "Probable structure"

G38: "Probable pit. Cut visible in section from 0.8 - 3.60m. Possibly extends beyond the survey area to the east, west and south."

G44: "Probable pit. Probably extends under the monument. On NNW- SSE alignment. Possibly same feature as G16 and G17."

G50: "Probable pit. Possibly extends under the monument to the north and east. Apparent cut visible at 1m-full depth of survey. Sloped edge visible to west in section."

G51: "Probable pit. Aligned NE-SW."

G52: No description / "additional information" given.

G53: "Aligned N-S."

G54: "Probable pit. Aligned NE-SW."

So the tally for the descriptions of the 16 insinuated mass graves is:

Probable pit: 8

No description / additional information given: 2

Probable structure: 2

Probable structure/debris: 1

Pit. Candles and stones on east edge: 1

Similar to F5: 1

Aligned N-S:1

Thread