Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2009 #1821
Greg Gerdes

Why does the retarded rabbi refuse to answer my questions?

Nothing has changed since my last posts. Compulsive liar and whimpering coward retardo still hasn’t found even the little amount of courage required to engage in a discussion in which she also answers questions and complies with demands for evidence.

Poor retardo, things just keep getting worse for the pathetic loser.

We're still waiting for slurpin and the retarded rabbi to show us just one single photo of a single ounce of human remains.

To date, not an iota of human remains has ever been proven to have been located at Sobibor.

NOT AN IOTA!

* Remember, we're talking about remains that have been proven to be human and proven to have been found at Sobibor.

Just what part of the word PROVE don't you two idiots understand?

What are the jews waiting for? Is 65 years not enought time for them?

Now, since just 1/10th of 1% seems to be too hard for slurpin and retardo, lets see them answer the following questions:

Why has no one yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

BTW:

Have you ever asked Shermer for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Kola for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

Have you ever asked Freund for a copy of his study?

Ever?

Just once?

What are you afraid of?

And why are you so afraid to answer these questions slurpin and retardo?:

Do you believe that millions of jews can vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

Do you believe in the "magically disappearing jew theory?"

Just what part of physically impossible do you not understand?

Why do the jews refuse to release the GPR results of their Sobibor investigation?

Why do the jews refuse to do their own GPR of Treblinka?

How about an inquiry on the rodoh forum?

Can't you ask nickfairy?

Not that hard.

Just one e-mail.

Just one.

What are you afraid of?

Old January 12th, 2009 #1822
Greg Gerdes

Now slurpin and retardo, we're still waiting for you losers to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the construction of Sobibors "huge mound of human remains?"

Let's see the photos of the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.

Let's not forget:

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was. There are Holocaust deniers who say, 'There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center?' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

Oh, yeah, and of course we're still waiting for slurpen and the retarded rabbi to locate / prove the existence of just one single human tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Can you do it losers?

Just one.

One.

Oh, let's not forget - here are the unanswered questions about Sobibor that the two losers refused to answer over on topix.

1 - On what EXACT date(s) was Michael Shermer physically in the Sobibor camp?

2 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

3 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

4 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

5 - On what date can we expect Shermers report on his findings that resulted from his "firsthand investigation" of the camp?

6 - On what EXACT date(s) was Kola physically in the Sobibor camp?

7 - Why does he refuse to reveal this date(s)?

8 - Are there photographs that prove he ever stepped foot in the camp?

9 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

10 - Are there photographs of Kola actually excavating the alleged "huge mass graves?"

11 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

12 - Are there photographs proving that any "remains in a state of decay" actually exist?

13 - If so, then why does he refuse to release them?

14 - What were the results were of the analysis of those soil core samples?"

15 - On what date can we expect Kolas report on his findings that resulted from his "excavation" of the 7 alleged "huge mass graves?"

16 - What proof is there that the "huge mound of human remains" of Sobibor contains an iota of human remains?

17 - Where are the photographs of the construction of the "mountain of human ash?"

18 - What happened to the NON jew bones that were once in the glass display case at Sobibor?

19 - Why does the $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward go unclaimed?

20 - Is 1/10th of 1% too tough for you?

It is? OK, then let's make it even easier for you:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

?????

I think you can answer if you try real hard.

Can you try?

What are you afraid of?

Oh, and let's add one more question:

Where are the other 182 Sobibor Core Sample photos?

Old January 12th, 2009 #1823
Greg Gerdes

T.F. Scheb:

"Will Muley go for the cash? Will she slink away in disgrace?"

She's doing something even more disgraceful than slinking away.

She's just refusing to answer any and all relevent questions that prove that there was no Sobibor or Treblinka holocausts.

T.F. Scheb:

Why doesn't retardo address Gerdes' questions with direct, straight forward answers?"what is she afraid of?"

Yes retardo, just what is it that you are afraid of?

Now answer my questions loser

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From his topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, lots and lots - as in millions and millions.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

(BTW, the dullard ran away from the topix site with his tail between his legs.)

Seems being asked to provide proof of just 1/10th of 1% of the murder of 250,000 jews was just too hard a task for her.

And it seems like asking her to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Is too much for her also.

OK then retardo -

HOW ABOUT JUST ONE TOOTH?

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

So let's recap shall we?

The retarded rabbi has yet to locate / prove the existence of one ounce of human remains at Sobibor and/or Treblinka.

Not an ounce.

In fact, not an iota.

1.120 million jews alleged murdered and buried in two very small, precisely known locations, and the loser can't locate a single grave, a single body, a single bone fragment or even so much as one single tooth.

What are you waiting for loser?

After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?

Remember what your man O'Neil said retardo:

"It does not matter how big the crime is as such - it could have been 800,000 people or one person - the detection, or forensic investigation, is exactly the same as long as the correct procedures are adopted... Not only did they [the Nazi's] dig up all the bodies, burnt them and ground the bones up, but... they have been intact there for the last 60 odd years," he said.

Yet the loser can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single grave that contains so much as one single tooth or bone fragment at Sobibor or Treblinka.

NOT ONE!

Old January 12th, 2009 #1824
Greg Gerdes

the retarded rabbi roberta:

"...there is the concrete of a huge memorial covering most of the former mass graves area at Treblinka, which would have to be removed first."

Liar.

You say "covering most."

If "most" of it is allegedly covered, then some of it must be uncovered.

Prove it.

Let's see you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

Old January 13th, 2009 #1825
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1820 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1820 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do.

In posts # 1821 to # 1824, he copied and pasted yet another repetition of the imbecilic, irrelevant and mostly already answered crap (see post # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 for my latest comments about some of that crap, which he posted on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum") that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536, again including at least one of his old lies (the one about my having run away from him on Topix, commented in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html). He also mouthed off once more about my post # 1781 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1781, ignoring the further information about the Treblinka memorial that I gave to his sock-puppet T.F. Sheb in my post # 1793 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1793.

Of course Gerdes latest sack full of cattle manure isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again, to make me dig up the answers previously provided to most of his imbecilic demands and questions and answer what few of those I haven’t answered yet because they came after I put Gerdes on "ignore" in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536.

What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But that’s not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

However, I take the latest opportunity to comment about Gerdes’ latest hysterical hollering on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where he again mouthed off about me (and some other people he doesn’t like) although he well knows that I’ve been banned from that forum (the "Revisionist" geniuses couldn’t handle my arguments and thus took the coward’s way out). In his post of Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 on the CODOH thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4566 , the poor creature let fly against me as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And speaking of the dull one, here is a recent claim of his that he made on the VNN forum, with my response:

Quote:
Muehlenkamp:

"..., which would have to be removed first."

Gerdes:

Liar.

You say "covering most."

Prove it.

Let's see you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

Of course, the lying coward refuses to answer this simple question, as do all holocaustians, you included joachim.
Even as dumb a liar as Gerdes should know better than to lie so obviously, for he well knows that

a) I have responded to his silly demands before and
b) I only don’t respond to them again (at least when posted on this forum) because I have Gerdes on ignore until he posts this simple statement:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

which is all I require to get our discussion on this forum going again.

Now, as he posted the above-quoted crap on the forum of my old friend Jonni "Hannover" Hargis, I’ll respond to it hereafter, mostly on hand of evidence I have shown many times before.

Regarding Gerdes problem with my statement that there is the concrete of a huge memorial covering most of the former mass graves area at Treblinka, which would have to be removed before an archaeological investigation of that site can be carried out, I refer the fellow once more to my post # 1793 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1793 , where I pointed his sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb" to several sources about the memorial at Treblinka, including photographs thereof. One of these sites contains the following information under http://www.scrapbookpages.com/poland...eblinka05.html (emphasis added):

Quote:
According to a pamphlet which I purchased at the Visitor's Center, "The great monument in Treblinka is a homage of the Polish people to those ashes lie under the concrete plates of the symbolic cemetery. It is one of the most tragic monuments of martyrdom in Poland."

My tour guide informed me that the ashes of the 800,000 people who were murdered here were dumped in this area and are now hidden underneath the concrete of the symbolic cemetery and by the grass and tiny flowers which cover the area.
So, contrary to what poor Gerdes tries to make believe, I don’t make things up. I usually know what I’m talking about.

Gerdes’ imbecilic "just one single" request (the relevance of which he has never even tried to explain, studiously avoiding all questions of mine in this respect):

Quote:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.
is also not a big deal. The conclusive evidence to the murder of hundreds of thousands of people by gassing or shooting at Treblinka and the removal of their bodies first by burial and then by burning, which includes but is not limited to the exhibits shown in my posts # 172 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=172 , # 194 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=194 and # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 , logically proves the existence of any number of mass graves containing any number of any type of human remains that can be logically expected to have remained on site under the known circumstances. This applies especially to the items "complete human skull", "complete human bone", "human bone fragment", "human tooth" and "ounce of human ash", which were not only described in criminal site investigation reports and/or eyewitness testimonies as having been found inside a mass grave or above the soil after having been dug up from the mass graves by robbery diggers, but can also (except for the "human tooth") be seen on photographs matching these descriptions.

Human teeth lying on the Treblinka site or picked up by robbery diggers were described in the following Treblinka exhibits, quoted in my post # 172 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=172 :

Exhibit A.3.1.1: Vassili Grossman's article about Treblinka, as quoted under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/955...ml#reply-95592 . Relevant excerpt:

Quote:
The earth is throwing out crushed bones, teeth, clothes, papers. It does not want to keep secrets.
Exhibit A.3.1.6: Excerpt from a Polish militia report about an action against robbery diggers on the Treblinka site, quoted in a Polish newspaper article about the "Gold Rush in Treblinka", the translation of which is under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/925...ml#reply-92506 :

Quote:
"With the grave robbers we found golden rings, crowns and porcelain teeth with gold and silver inlays."
Human skulls, complete human bones, bone fragments and humans ashes, possibly also teeth where the nature of human remains mentioned is not further specified, and also the smell of decomposing corpses, are mentioned in the following contemporary official sources, also quoted in the aforementioned post # 172:

Exhibit A.3.1.4: Polish site investigation reports of 13 November and 29 December 1945, as quoted in my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html . Relevant excerpts:

Quote:
The largest of the craters produced by explosions (numerous fragments attest to the fact that these explosions were set off by bombs), which is at maximum 6 meters deep and has a diameter of about 25 meters – its walls give recognizable evidence of the presence of a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains – was further excavated in order to discover the depth of the pit in this part of the camp. Numerous human remains were found by these excavations, partially still in a state of decomposition.[208] The soil consists of ashes interspersed with sand, is of a dark gray color and granulous in form. During the excavations, the soil gave off an intense odor of burning and decay. At a depth of 7.5 meters the bottom was reached, which consisted of layers of unmixed sand. At this point the digging was stopped here.
Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay.
Exhibit A.3.1.5: Site description by Karol Ogrodowczyk, member of an inspection delegation from Warsaw in 1947, quoted in a Polish newspaper article about the "Gold Rush in Treblinka", the translation of which is under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/925...ml#reply-92506 :

Quote:
"The fields are dug up and rummaged through, the pits are about 10 meters deep, bones are lying around and objects of all kinds, shoes, spoons, forks, chandeliers, hair of wigs worn by Jewesses. In the air hangs the stench of decomposing corpses. … The foul smell so numbed me and my colleagues that we vomited and felt an unusual rasping in the throat. (...) Under every tree seekers of gold and gems have dug holes (...) Between the trees cavort local peasants, eager to find treasures. When we ask them 'What are you doing here?' they give no answer."
Photos matching the area described and the human remains thereon can be found under item A.3.2. in the aforementioned post # 172. Some of them are shown below:

The first two of these photos are featured on the site http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html, which also shows a different printout of the fourth photo:

that is captioned "TURNED UP EARTH #4". The description in Exhibit A.3.1.4 above suggests that this "turned up earth" largely consists of human ashes, and one can clearly see there numerous white shards that are obviously bone fragments – they remind me of similar white shards I found during my recent trip to Sobibor, see under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html and http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html .

This photo, which shows a number of human skulls lying in the sand on the Treblinka site, is from the Polish newspaper article translated under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/925...ml#reply-92506, the context suggesting that it belongs to the site inspection in 1947 in which Karol Ogrodowczyk took part:

This photo is from the same Polish newspaper article and was obviously part of the Polish militia report mentioned quoted as Exhibit A.3.1.6. It shows Polish militiamen with robbery-diggers they rounded up on the Treblinka site, and a line of bones and skulls in front of some of the latter:

The only types of human remains from Gerdes’ list that are neither mentioned in the above-quoted descriptions nor shown on photographs matching those descriptions are complete human skeletons and complete human bodies in wax-fat transformation. Both were found during more recent archaeological investigations at Belzec (see under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...007754580.html ) and Sobibor (see under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html). If they are not mentioned in any source describing the physical evidence at Treblinka (except for Ogrodowczyk’s mentioning the "stench of decomposing corpses", see Exhibit 3.1.5 above, which may however have also come from parts of human bodies still containing decomposing tissue), there are two possibilities. One is that body-burning and subsequent crushing of cremation leftovers was more thorough at Treblinka than it was at Belzec and Sobibor, and therefore no whole human bodies or skeletons were left behind. The other is that no one has yet dug deep enough in those among the Treblinka graves that have whole skeletons and/or bodies in wax-fat transformation at their bottom (mind that only one of the Treblinka mass graves, the one described in the Polish site investigation report of 13.11.1945 quoted in Exhibit A.3.1.4 , has so far been excavated to the bottom, and that not all of the mass graves at Belzec and Sobibor also contained whole skeletons or whole bodies in wax-fat transformation).

In any case, the physical evidence to large-scale mass murder at Treblinka is corroborative of the documentary and eyewitness evidence with or without these specific types of human remains, so it doesn’t really matter if such are found besides ashes, bones and bone fragments and teeth in a future archaeological investigation at Treblinka.

As to spent bullets and shell casings, the one among the Treblinka mass graves that may contain a high amount of both – the comparatively shallow mass grave at the "Lazarett", where old and/or sick arrivals who would otherwise have held up the march to the gas chambers were shot in the back of the head – has not yet been identified, it being possible (according to the Polish site investigation report of 13.11.1945 from which one of the quotes in Exhibit A.3.1.4 is taken) that it was completely cleared out and made into a deeper rubbish pit still during camp times. This does not mean that the shootings at the "Lazarett" have not been proven, however. They were proven beyond a reasonable doubt, on hand of eyewitness testimonies including those of the defendants themselves, at the first Düsseldorf Treblinka Trial ending in 1965, which is discussed in more detail in my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...051943077.html . The two former SS-men who did the shooting, Willi Mentz and August Wilhelm Miete, were sentenced to lifetime imprisonment at that trial.

Shell casings apparently used for shooting people have been found at Sobibor, and are mentioned in the 2001 archaeological report by Prof. Andrzej Kola from which the descriptions of the mass graves quoted under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html were taken. I have recently obtained the complete translation of that article and hereafter quote, in their context, the parts mentioning bullets or shell casings. Emphases are mine:

Quote:
Object B
(Hectare XXV, acres 23, 33. Digs 2/01, 2a/01, 2b/01)
The remains of a smallish building, probably wooden, completely demolished, with its inside deep in sandy ground up to 1.3 m. Horizontally, in its ground level, it measured around 4.0 x 3.5 m. Its lower part shortened to 3.5 x 3.2 m. The interpretation of relicts marked as object B, is quite problematic. In the relict structures of the object – in a form of sandy decay mixed with uncertain organic parts, there aren’t any elements that could help us to identify its function or construction undoubtedly (e.g. bricks, PAPA, nails or traces of planks). Judging by the layout of relicts we can assume it to have been a smallish barrack with not a very deep cellar or a building half- located in the ground. On the contrary to object A, among its relicts many objects belonging to the victims or Jewish workers of the camp III, were found. Most of those were only partial, such as: glass parts of dishes, bottles and metal soap trays, empty tins, pieces of leather shoes, parts of buckets, and many more metal objects in a very advanced decay. Some of the better preserved objects were taken into reconstruction for the future exposition. These were 73 fragments of female combs, 12 fragments of hair pins, 46 fragments of glasses, 19 glass lenses, 11 perfume bottles, 19 carbine (Mauser) and pistol shells, 3 Polish coins, a toothbrush, 2 necklaces, 9 rubber ends of walking sticks, 4 fragments of scissors, 2 locker keys, etc. 12 pairs of false teeth and fragments of torch batteries were found there as well.
[…]
Object D
(Hectare XXV, acre 33. Digs 4/01, 4a/01, 4b/01)
Trace of a small, wooden building, of a rectangular shape measuring around 5.2 x 3.0m. Alike building , after which relict called object B remained – located right to the north from object D, here as well all the wooden elements of construction were demolished. From the archaeological relict structures we can assume that there was a little cellar or it was situated half above the ground with its depth up to around 1, 50 m. At this stage of exploring camp III not much can be said about its function. What attracts attention are numerous objects found in its cultural layers – most probably belonging to victims, such as: false teeth, glasses and a glass lens, fragments of combs and hair pins, fragments of mirrors, fragments of plastic cigar holders, soap trays, underwear buttons, a spoon, fragments of a razor, empty bottles of perfume, belt buckles, knives, fragments of scissors, a razor blade. Several Mauser and Mosin shells were found there, as well as pistol shells. From the construction of the building, numerous, very damaged, metal objects were found.
[…]
In the cultural layers of object E, numerous objects belonging to the victims or to camp III’s crew were found. The objects started appearing directly below the surface of humus and were located in all the archaeological structures of object E. Those were: hair pins and combs, different kinds of buttons, glasses and a case for it, spoons, forks, table knives, scissors, metal boxes, belt buckles, SPRZACZKI, lighters, fragments of shaving razors and razor blades, envelopes and parts of watches, cufflinks, empty bottles and medicine packages, relicts of mirrors, etc. What attracts attention is an enormous pile of machine gun bullets (Mauser Mosin) – around 1830 pieces, found in the central part of the smaller barrack, covering the area of only a dozen of square meters. All the pieces shot to the ground, hence deformed. 9 pistol bullets, 3 MOSIN bullets and 1 pistol bullet were found here as well. In this barrack then, lying people were being shot to, probably sick and weak ones.
In the light of above findings, a question appears: what was the function of that enormous barrack? In its northern, attached part (smaller barrack), undoubtedly, people were shot. The enormous pile of bullets found, let us think that shots were aimed at people lying down, otherwise (when shot diagonally), bullets having left the body would have been shattered.
Future archaeological research at Treblinka, which I hope will take place despite the presence of the memorial, is likely to find bullets and/or shell cases there as well.

So, while I have not met all demands from Gerdes' above-quoted list (which he obviously knows are irrelevant, hence his dodging my frequent questions about their relevance earlier in his discussion), I have responded to all of them to the best that my current knowledge of the evidence allows.

If Gerdes had anything resembling balls, he would now post a link to this post on the CODOH thread on which he mouthed off about me.

But that is not going to happen, of course. Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to show his CODOH buddies how the crap he writes on CODOH gets thrashed in this VNN thread.

Old January 14th, 2009 #1826
Greg Gerdes

I repeat:

Quote:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?
What are you retardo, retarded?

What part of the words - locate / prove the existence of do you not understand dumb ass?

What part of the words - just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka do you not understand dumb ass?

The dull one:

"Fatso Gerdes: it too much a to show his CODOH buddies how the crap he writes on CODOH gets thrashed in this VNN thread."

Really retardo? You just "thrashed" me?

Then where is this alleged "huge mass grave" that you say exists at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Where is it retardo?

And BTW dull one, thank you for showing not just "my CODOH buddies," just what little evidence of the alleged Treblinka holocaust there is, but the entire world.

And here are two more questions for you dull one:

In your last post, did you locate A GRAVE that contained so much as one single bullet or shell casing?

Yes or No?

In your last post, did you prove that those photos were taken at Treblinka and not somewhere else? Did you prove that they were taken at the Treblinka II camp site and not the burial area between Camps I and II?

Yes or No?

Old January 14th, 2009 #1827
Greg Gerdes

That's all the physical "evidence" that the retarded rabbi can come up with for the alleged murder of 1.120 millioin jews!

And she can't even prove that those photos were taken at Treblinka II.

What a pathetic attempt dull one.

Oh well, at least you tried. (You must have got tired of showing the world what a pathetic coward you are, huh?)

Now anwer the other questions that are on the table roberta.

Old January 14th, 2009 #1828
Greg Gerdes

Let's remind everyone that even the retarded rabbi admits that there would be millions and millions of teeth (even lying around above ground) at the alleged "pure extermination centers." From her topix posts:

"I never claimed that the victims of Treblinka disappeared "without leaving a trace", on the contrary... I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth on the grounds of Treblinka... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around on the Treblinka site? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... A claim which I never made - that all teeth were crushed... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed that the crushing of teeth at Treblinka led to the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

So why can't you prove the existence of just one dull one?

Are you too stupid to understand that a description of Bigfoot does not prove its existence.

However, even the dull one admits that not so much as one single tooth, out of an alleged 35 million, has ever been proven to exist at Sobibor or Treblinka.

Not one.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 14th, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Old January 14th, 2009 #1829
Greg Gerdes

Just in case the dull one tries to lie again, let's save this

Quote:
Quote:
And speaking of the dull one, here is a recent claim of his that he made on the VNN forum, with my response:

Quote:
Muehlenkamp:

"..., which would have to be removed first."

Gerdes:

Liar.

You say "covering most."

Prove it.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?

Of course, the lying coward refuses to answer this simple question, as do all holocaustians, you included joachim.

Retardo:

"to show his CODOH buddies how the crap he writes on CODOH gets thrashed in this VNN thread."

So, what the retarded rabbi is saying is, that he just:

located / proved the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Ok now retardo, to clairify, just how many "huge mass graves" at Treblinka are we talking about? Example - One grave with all 9 pieces of evidence in it, or 9 different graves, each with one piece of evidence in it?

Again, EXACTLY how many "huge mass graves" did you just claim to have - Located / proven the existence of at Treblinka? That's question #1.

#2 - In each of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka that you just claimed to have located / proved existed, tell us EXACTLY what you proved existed within each "huge mass grave."

#3 - Where EXACTLY are these "huge mass graves" that you just claim you've located / proved existed that contain the above mentioned evidence.

Pretty simple huh dull one?

EXACTLY how many, EXACTLY what is in each one and the EXACT location of each.

This is going to be fun!

Old January 15th, 2009 #1830
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do.

In posts # 1826 to # 1829, he posted just another differently packaged repetition of some of his imbecilic, irrelevant and mostly already answered (see posts # 1710 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1710 and # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825 for my latest comments about some of that crap, which he posted on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum") demands and questions (the question how we know that photos captioned as having been taken at Treblinka II and matching descriptions of the Treblinka II site but not of the Treblinka I site were taken at Treblinka II and not Treblinka I being arguably the most stupid of them, though not by a wide margin) that he has been hiding behind ever since my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536.

He also mouthed off once more (by quoting his CODOH antics) about my post # 1781 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1781, ignoring the further information about the Treblinka memorial that is provided in my posts # 1793 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1793 and # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825.

Of course Gerdes latest sack full of cattle manure isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again, to make me dig up the answers previously provided to most of his imbecilic demands and questions and answer what few of those I haven’t answered yet because they came after I put Gerdes on "ignore" in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536.

What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

it too much a

I don’t know what’s more amusing:

Is it this pathetic coward (who I also don’t think has had the little courage required to link his buddies to this VNN thread over on CODOH, which I have no access to at this moment) calling me a "pathetic coward"?

Is it this inveterate liar (whose ignoring or misrepresenting what I wrote in my post # 1825 is duly noted) calling me a liar?

Or is it the hopeless confusion and self-projecting obsessions that show in this retarded chimp’s hysterical verbiage?

Whichever it is, the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 15th, 2009 at 04:25 PM.

Old January 15th, 2009 #1831
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. Oh the shame."

Uh, sorry there dull one, I'll be right here for the duration, and every time you so much as try to make a move - I will be here to pounce.

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

Old January 16th, 2009 #1832
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1830 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1830 ?

Just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do: he continued trying to babble his way around posting this simple statement:

although he knows very well that this short statement is all it takes to break the ignore deadlock and get our discussion going again, and for me to continue responding to his irrelevant and imbecilic questions and demands, as I used to do before my post http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536 .

It's hilarious how the whimpering coward tries to hide his cowardice behind bigmouthed bragging (like he did before running from our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008, see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1525 ), as if it were not obvious to anyone with a brain that there’s nothing whatsoever behind the coward’s big mouth.

This simple statement is all it takes:

But Fatso Gerdes will not post it, because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

for that.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 16th, 2009 at 02:36 PM.

Old January 17th, 2009 #1833
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Desperate over his lack of even the little courage required to post this simple statement:

Quote:
I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it).
compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes again turned to mouthing off about me on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" – a place where, as Gerdes well knows, I am not allowed to post because the moderator got so scared of my arguments that he banned me.

Under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5290 , the poor creature opened a thread called "Muehlenkamp locates teeth at Treblinka!", which I shall now have some fun with, commenting both Gerdes’ and his fellow CODOH clowns’ diatribes.

Gerdes post of Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Quote:
In a recent response to my challenge for Muehlenkamp to:

locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Muehlenkamp not only claims that he has done so, but has "thrashed" me in the process with the following "proof:" (I will only use his "proof" of locating / proving the existence of just one human tooth as an example of his insanity.)

First he gives us this Vassili Grossman quote:

Quote:
The earth is throwing out crushed bones, teeth, clothes, papers. It does not want to keep secrets.

Then a Polish newspaper quote:

Quote:
"With the grave robbers we found golden rings, crowns and porcelain teeth with gold and silver inlays."

Then he gives us..., he gives us..., oh, I guess that's it!
Gerdes’ babbling starts with a lie, as was to be expected from someone to whom lying apparently comes as naturally as breathing. I didn’t claim to have met each of Gerdes’ demands – the relevance of which he has never even tried to explain, unsurprisingly so as they are irrelevant – , but wrote the following in my post # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825 :

Quote:
So, while I have not met all demands from Gerdes' above-quoted list (which he obviously knows are irrelevant, hence his dodging my frequent questions about their relevance earlier in his discussion), I have responded to all of them to the best that my current knowledge of the evidence allows.
That’s one hell of a lot more than Gerdes has ever done in our long discussions on Topix and on VNN. The day the whimpering coward answers a question of mine to the best of his current knowledge, instead of miserably hiding behind his idiotic and irrelevant "show me just one this and that" – demands, I’ll throw a party.

The second lie follows suit as Gerdes calls my exhibit A.3.1.6 mentioned in post # 1825 a "newspaper quote". While the secondary source from which the quote was taken is indeed a Polish newspaper article, the primary source that the newspaper refers to – which is what matters here – is a Polish militia report about a militia action against robbery diggers on the soil of Treblinka:

Exhibit A.3.1.6: Excerpt from a Polish militia report about an action against robbery diggers on the Treblinka site, quoted in a Polish newspaper article about the "Gold Rush in Treblinka", the translation of which is under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/925...ml#reply-92506 :

Quote:
I also showed a photo pertaining to that report, which Greg "I accept only photos as proof, even if that’s a nonsensical attitude" – Gerdes for some reason failed to mention:

Quote:
This photo is from the same Polish newspaper article and was obviously part of the Polish militia report mentioned quoted as Exhibit A.3.1.6. It shows Polish militiamen with robbery-diggers they rounded up on the Treblinka site, and a line of bones and skulls in front of some of the latter:

The third lie – or maybe it’s just an outgrowth of Gerdes’ sparrow-brained imbecility – is the "that’s it" – claim. I didn’t say that my exhibits A.3.1.1 (the excerpt from Vassili Grossman’s report mentioning teeth on the Treblinka soil) and A.3.1.6 (the above-mentioned Polish militia report) are the only evidence to the presence of human teeth on the Treblinka site, or even the main evidence. The main evidence to the presence of human teeth and other leftovers of mass murder and cremation at Treblinka is the evidence to such mass murder and cremation itself, from which the presence of such remains logically follows. Accordingly I wrote the following in my post # 1825:

Quote:
The conclusive evidence to the murder of hundreds of thousands of people by gassing or shooting at Treblinka and the removal of their bodies first by burial and then by burning, which includes but is not limited to the exhibits shown in my posts # 172 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=172 , # 194 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=194 and # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 , logically proves the existence of any number of mass graves containing any number of any type of human remains that can be logically expected to have remained on site under the known circumstances. This applies especially to the items "complete human skull", "complete human bone", "human bone fragment", "human tooth" and "ounce of human ash", which were not only described in criminal site investigation reports and/or eyewitness testimonies as having been found inside a mass grave or above the soil after having been dug up from the mass graves by robbery diggers, but can also (except for the "human tooth") be seen on photographs matching these descriptions.
One wonders why Gerdes picked teeth as his "example", by the way. Could it be because other exhibits he yells for are also shown on photographs and our "I accept only photos as proof, even if that’s a nonsensical attitude" – freak was concerned that his fellow clowns on CODOH might be impressed?

Quote:
That folks, is Muehlenkamp's definition of - locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one Human tooth.
What’s supposed to be wrong with my "definition" (or the mutilated part of it that Gerdes dared to show his CODOH buddies) the poor fellow cannot explain, of course. How could he? What reasons are there to assume that the testimony of an eyewitness inspecting the site and a militia report about teeth found with robbery diggers are not conclusive proof of the presence of such teeth on site? None. According to what rules or standards of evidence that Gerdes can show us – other than his irrelevant own – would photos of teeth lying on the Treblinka II site be required to prove that human teeth were lying on the Treblinka II site after the war? Also none. So the poor fellow hides his lack of arguments behind hollow derision, as if it were obvious that the evidence I presented is oh-so-insufficient. Actually the only think that is obvious is Gerdes’ lack of arguments.

Quote:
It's also his definition of "thrashing" me! LOL!!!
Actually, as Gerdes knows very well, my thrashing him consists of a lot more than showing photos of or documents mentioning the objects he yells for.

It consists of having confronted him with collections of evidence belonging to various categories, i.e. eyewitness testimonies, contemporary Nazi documents and documentation of physical evidence, including but not limited to the exhibits listed in my post # 172 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=172 , # 194 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=194 and # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 , and showing how Gerdes is too scared of most of this evidence to even address it and too scared of my related questions, and of my recurring questions about the relevance of his demands, to even try providing an answer.

If consists of having shown, by meeting our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008 only to find that Gerdes’ had run away from it after all his big-mouthed bragging (see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1525 ), that the fellow is all bluff and no action, and that there’s nothing (other than shit in his pants) behind the big mouthfuls of manure he keeps spitting around.

And is also consists of having shown, over and over again, that Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement:

Quote:
I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it).
and thus break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion on this forum going again.

Of course Gerdes knows very well what my thrashing of him consists of, and how miserable he would look in the eyes of his CODOH buddies if they saw it. That’s why he hasn’t so far given them a link to this VNN thread, even though I asked or challenged him to do so many times.

Quote:
The "evidence" he presents for the other items is as laughable as the above.
Which is why Gerdes has no argument against it (calling it "laughable" is no argument, of course, just proof that Gerdes has none) and prefers to stick to the teeth "example" he obviously considered the safest to make a fuss about.

Quote:
Of the nine items on the above list, he was only able to show photos of 2 (a complete human bone and a human bone fragment),
First of all, Gerdes hasn’t yet explained (and never will be able to explain) why one must show photos to prove the presence of certain types of human remains on the Treblinka II site, why descriptions of such remains by eyewitnesses, criminal investigators or administrative authorities are not proof just as good or even better (photos, after all, can only illustrate a small part of what becomes apparent from other, more comprehensive evidence).

Second, the photos shown in my post # 1825:

Quote:
Photos matching the area described and the human remains thereon can be found under item A.3.2. in the aforementioned post # 172. Some of them are shown below:

The first two of these photos are featured on the site http://www.death-camps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html, which also shows a different printout of the fourth photo:

that is captioned "TURNED UP EARTH #4". The description in Exhibit A.3.1.4 above suggests that this "turned up earth" largely consists of human ashes, and one can clearly see there numerous white shards that are obviously bone fragments – they remind me of similar white shards I found during my recent trip to Sobibor, see under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html and http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html .

This photo, which shows a number of human skulls lying in the sand on the Treblinka site, is from the Polish newspaper article translated under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/925...ml#reply-92506, the context suggesting that it belongs to the site inspection in 1947 in which Karol Ogrodowczyk took part:

show a lot more than just "a complete human bone and a human bone fragment". They show a number of human bones and skulls, and they show many bone fragments lying in soil that, according to descriptions contained in criminal investigation reports and not belied by its aspect, consists largely of human ashes. Even Gerdes can’t be that blind. While it doesn’t really matter how many of the human remains proven by corroborated documentation of physical evidence are shown on photographs, it is interesting to note once more how shamelessly and stupidly Gerdes lies.

Quote:
but he was unable to prove the location of a grave that contains said items
The location, as the photos and the associated descriptions they match clearly show, is the mass graves area of the "death camp" sector of Treblinka II extermination camp. From which of the graves there exactly the remains in question were projected to the surface by robbery digging is impossible to tell, for sure. But then, what the heck is it supposed to matter which of the graves exactly those remains are supposed to have come from? Asking for the "exact" location of a specific grave is obviously nothing but a charlatan’s subterfuge to avoid an exactly matching answer and have something to howl about. Gerdes asks for what he knows has not yet (for lack of an archaeological investigation at Treblinka) precisely established, not because establishing it would be necessary to proving mass murder at Treblinka (which is it not) but in order to hide behind his irrelevant question.

Quote:
and was unable to prove that the photos he presented were actually taken at Treblinka II.
As I wrote in post # 1830 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1830 , the question how we know that photos captioned as having been taken at Treblinka II and matching descriptions of the Treblinka II site but not of the Treblinka I site were taken at Treblinka II and not Treblinka I is arguably the most stupid of Gerdes’ recent questions, though not by a wide margin. It is also a lame attempt to shift the burden of proof. As the whole known context of these photos clearly points to their being Treblinka II photos, it is for Gerdes to provide evidence to the contrary.

Quote:
With apologies to Hannover - this is so easy.
Jonni "Hannover" Hargis doesn’t seem to be convinced of this bigmouthed claim of his, otherwise he wouldn’t hide from open debate inside his warm and cozy Führerbunker. And neither does Gerdes seem to be convinced that he’s having an "easy" time with me, otherwise he wouldn’t have persistently refused, despite my many previous requests or challenges, to invite his CODOH buddies over to this VNN thread or at least give them the link.

But now one of his fellow true believers wants to know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesaint, in post of Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm,
Hello Greg,

Where is this boasting of your being "thrashed" by the dull one taking place?
Now Gerdes cannot run away anymore from providing the link, can he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carto's Cutlass Supreme, in post of Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:06 am,
Vassily Grossman: didn't he work beside Ilya Ehrenberg as a Soviet propagandist? A year ago I saw his autobiography in Borders Bookstore history section.
I know Grossman worked with Ehrenburg, don’t know if as a "propagandist". How’s that supposed to affect the accuracy of his description of Treblinka insofar as confirmed by other evidence of which he had no knowledge?

"Carto’s Cutlass Supreme", by the way, seems to be identical with my old friend "denierbud", whose "One Third of the Holocaust" video trash I contributed to debunking, see under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...nks.html#debuv .

So here’s a challenge to "Carto’s Cutlass Supreme" aka "denierbud": register on this VNN thread (as you refused posting on the RODOH forum, on the pretext that – how frightfully shocking – people call each other names there) and have a chat here with me about your video clips and HC’s debunking thereof. I’ll invite my fellow HC bloggers so you can discuss each refutation with the one who wrote it.

Can I count on you, my friend?

Or are you as much a coward as your webmaster Jonni "Hannover" Hargis?

Back to Gerdes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes, in his post of Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 pm,
Thesaint:

"Hello Greg, Where is this boasting of your being "thrashed" by the dull one taking place?"

Vanguard News Network Forum >

Heritage subforum >

Archaeology, Anthropology & Animals subforum >

Archeological Investigations of Treblinka thread

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73168&page=92
The link would have been sufficient, but I’m glad to see that there’s finally a link to this VNN thread on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum". Whimpering coward though he is, Gerdes couldn’t just meet Thesaint’s question with deafening silence, for it would have made his mendacity and cowardice obvious to at least those of his pals not wholly devoid of brains. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gerdes now hated Thesaint for his inconvenient question, however.

Gerdes, post of Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Still nervous about having had to provide a link to the place where he's being shown for the lying and cowardly trash that he is, Gerdes tries to calm himself down by dishing up one of his old herrings:

Quote:
Isn't it funny, how there are an alleged 35 million teeth alleged to be buried at Sobibor and Treblinka, yet mulecamp can't locate so much as one single one? Not even so much as one single little flake of tooth enamel.

Here is what thedullone has claimed about teeth at said "holocaust" sites (with my response):

Muehlenkamp:

Gerdes:

So why can't you prove the existence of just one dull one?
First of all, even if there were "millions and millions" of teeth lying in the ground at Treblinka and Sobibor (which is unlikely as cremation makes teeth very fragile and the cremation remains were crushed before being scattered or returned into the graves, so only a fraction of however many teeth the victims originally had can be expected to have survived this procedure), it’s not as it they would be so easy to find, as I demonstrated in my post # 1242 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1242 :

Quote:
Quote:
Now show us where the other 3,999,999 teeth are that are mixed with the 8.25 million pounds of crushed bone.
Your calculations are wrong, my dear Gerdes. And while I can show you any amount of human remains that logically follows from the documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence by simply referring to that evidence, I’d say that before I have to show anything bigmouth Gerdes should substantiate his assumptions, i.e.

1. Demonstrate that, despite the fragility resulting from cremation at high temperatures, most of the victims’ teeth must still be lying intact in the soil of Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka;

2. Provide a calculation as to what volume the number of teeth he can demonstrate to have probably survived must occupy inside the mass graves of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka.

3. Demonstrate that it should be easy to find teeth when excavating the mass graves of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. That might well the hardest part of Gerdes’ exercise. Let’s say a tooth has a volume of 1 cubic centimeter or 0.000001 cubic meters. Even the 36 million teeth that Gerdes babbles about would then have a total volume of, go figure, just 36 cubic meters. Given a minimum mass grave volume of 88,700 cubic meters, see above, even 36 million teeth would occupy just 0.04 % of volume of the mass graves, the rest being other human remains (about 5.21 % of the total volume) and wood ash and soil (about 94.75 % of the volume).

This means that every surviving tooth inside the mass graves of Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka would be surrounded by:

a) a volume 128 times higher of other human remains, and
b) a volume 2,335 times higher of wood ash and soil, and
c) a volume 2,463 times higher of matter other than tooth.

Still trying to tell us that it would be easy to find teeth inside the mass graves, Mr. Gerdes?
Second, evidence showing or expressly mentioning teeth exists, including exhibits A.3.1.1 and A.3.1.6 from my post # 172 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=172 , also mentioned in my post # 1825 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1825 . From Sobibor there even exists at least one photo of teeth, albeit artificial ones:

Prof. Kola’s archaeological team seems to have found lots of false teeth (looks like the denture of deportees to Sobibor wasn’t the best) during their 2001 investigation at Sobibor, by the way. They are mentioned in the excerpts from Prof. Kola’s report about that investigation quoted in my post # 1825 (emphases added):

Quote:
Some of the better preserved objects were taken into reconstruction for the future exposition. These were 73 fragments of female combs, 12 fragments of hair pins, 46 fragments of glasses, 19 glass lenses, 11 perfume bottles, 19 carbine (Mauser) and pistol shells, 3 Polish coins, a toothbrush, 2 necklaces, 9 rubber ends of walking sticks, 4 fragments of scissors, 2 locker keys, etc. 12 pairs of false teeth and fragments of torch batteries were found there as well.
[…]
What attracts attention are numerous objects found in its cultural layers – most probably belonging to victims, such as: false teeth, glasses and a glass lens, fragments of combs and hair pins, fragments of mirrors, fragments of plastic cigar holders, soap trays, underwear buttons, a spoon, fragments of a razor, empty bottles of perfume, belt buckles, knives, fragments of scissors, a razor blade.
[…]
Quote:
BTW, I'm still waiting for proof of just one single "huge mass grave" at Sobibor that contains this alleged "charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay." But not one single HC / RODOH freak can prove it.

NOT ONE!
Instead of hysterically howling around, Gerdes should take another look at my blog Mass Graves at Sobibor – 10th Update under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...th-update.html . There he will find archaeological documentation (maps and descriptions included in an archaeological report) and a matching satellite photo (ironically provided by dumb fuck Gerdes himself, whose foot must still be hurting from this shot) of at least four mass graves (counting only those that can also be seen from satellite perspective), the biggest of which is described as follows in Prof. Kola’s 2001 archaeological report (emphases added):

Quote:
Grave no 4. It’s a grave with significant size, located in southern part of hectare 11, as well as northern and central parts of hectare 18. It was excavated by 78 drills. Horizontally, in NS position, it measures 70 x 20-25 m with the depth of around 5m. In bottom layers the grave is bony, with human remains in wax- fat transformation. The upper layers are a mixture of burnt body remains with layers of lime stone, sand and charcoal.
He will also find ground photographs from my visit to Sobibor between 14 and 16 October 2001 (the one in which I was too meet Gerdes and some of his buddies on 15 October but found that Gerdes had run from our appointment like the miserable coward he is), including such that show human bone fragments obviously charred by fire. Further such photos are available under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html .

Now, if Gerdes does not accept the above as proof of mass graves containing charred human remains and remains in wax-fat transformation at Sobibor, he should at least explain why not. And he should state what it is that he would accept as proof, and identify the rules and standards of evidence – other than his irrelevant own – that his requirements are based on.

Of course one shouldn’t expect a cowardly chimp like Gerdes to provide such explanation and statement. The best one can hope you get out of the fellow is a lame and meaningless "What part of the word 'proof' do you not understand" – bleating.

Quote:
However, in response to my asking for proof of this fantastic claim, Jonathan Harrison called me a psychopath and Roberto Muehlenkamp called me fatso.
I don’t think Jonathan Harrison’s blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...-implodes.html was meant to be a response to any crap of Gerdes. It reads more like an observation from someone monitoring what happens on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" and observed, just like me and anyone with eyes to see, that Gerdes has some serious psychological problems. I fully subscribe what Jonathan wrote about Gerdes and the other chicken, Jonni "Hannover" Hargis:

Quote:
The point is rapidly approaching where the only residents left at the asylum will be the psychopath Greg Gerdes, whose hobbies are not to be recommended to the young, and the resident moderator, Jonnie 'Hannover' Hargis.[…] At this rate of regression, Hargis is in danger of turning CODOH into a duet between himself and Gerdes, a man so dishonest that he pretends that "conclusive proof" in historiography must go beyond unreasonable doubt, not just reasonable doubt.
As to my "Fatso", that has nothing to do with Gerdes "asking for proof", as the lying coward well knows. It has to do with what the fellow looks like and with his cowardly refusal to post the simple statement that is all it takes for me to take him off "ignore" status. Thus the "Fatso" comes up in this context, like in my post # 1825:

Quote:

it too much a

Incidentally, who is latrine-mouth Gerdes, with his self-projecting "faggot" and "retardo" and other crap, to complain about being called comparatively civilized (and, unlike his verbiage, altogether appropriate) names?

Quote:
Should one consider that proof of just one "huge mass grave" that contains just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder? Could it even be called evidence? Mmmm, no, I don't think it is.
No, the evidence – not to "1/10 of 1%" of the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka, but to the whole of it – is elsewhere in my posts, and mostly ignored by a coward who doesn’t dare even look at it. The "Fatso" is just an appropriate manifestation of warranted contempt.

Quote:
Maybe just 1/10 of 1% is just too hard of a challenge for those boys?
Actually the "boys" can manage 100 % by any reasonable standards. But the day Gerdes (or any other "Revisionist" freak) is able to provide even the slightest shred of evidence that might point to a scenario other than the mass murder that all known evidence points to will also be the day when hens have teeth.

In the next post on this CODOH thread, written on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16, the cowardly Greek clown "KostasL" writes something that will make poor Gerdes freak out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KostasL
Greg, i expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka.
Actually there was more than one, the area covered by these graves must have been around 20,000 square meters (judging by the size of the area covered by human remains projected to the surface by robbery-digging when Polish criminal investigators were on site in late 1945), and their depth must have been at least 7.5 meters (judging by the depth to which human remains were found buried in a crater blown by robbery-diggers into one of these graves). See my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html for details.

Quote:
Would it be a proof that Treblinka was an extermination camp if one was able to locate a mass grave containing the remains of let's say a couple of thousands people ?

No, i don't think so.
Actually proof that Treblinka was an extermination camp doesn’t call for locating even a single mass grave but can be provided on hand of documentary and eyewitness evidence alone. However, I think that a mass grave 7.5 meters deep containing what the documented deportees to Treblinka were reduced to according to eyewitness testimonies, in an area large enough to contain such graves in sufficient size and number to bury those documented deportees, is strong if unnecessary corroboration of the documentary and eyewitness evidence.

Quote:
In the Treblinka case the evidence need to be according to the alleged extermination numbers.
So, it is necessary for all the other alleged extermination camps.
The evidence is according to the "alleged" extermination numbers, my dear Kostas. The eyewitness testimonies are, the deportation documents are, the demographic data are, and the size and contents of the mass graves also are. All known evidence is compatible with mass murder on the "alleged" scale, while there’s not the slightest evidence supporting an alternative scenario.

Quote:
If there will be evidence for 15-20% of the alleged number of victims then we shall talk about an extermination camp.
Then it’s about time for you to do that, for there’s conclusive documentary and eyewitness and matching physical evidence for at least the people deported to these camps until the end of 1942 – 435,508 to Belzec, 101,370 to Sobibor and 713,555 to Treblinka according to Höfle’s report to Heim of 11 January 1943, see under http://www.death-camps.org/reinhard/prodecodes.html .

Quote:
So, if they manage to provide a 1% it would practically mean nothing at all.
That’s right, physically showing human remains corresponding to 1 % of the victims wouldn’t mean much. That’s one of the reasons why Gerdes’ idiotic demands are irrelevant, and why proving the mass murder at these camps (which has long been done) and providing the evidence that supposedly will make Gerdes pay out 100,000 dollars are two entirely different pairs of boots. Bravo, Kostas! Quite an achievement for a sparrow-brain like you.

In his post of Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 pm, Gerdes provides another (however unnecessary) insight into his infantile mind by making a fuss about Vassili Grossman’s somewhat poetic description of what he saw on the Treblinka site:

Quote:
BTW, if, as Vassili Grossman says, "The earth... does not want to keep secrets," then why doesn't the earth "throw out" just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka?

Can anyone talk to the earth about this? Why did the earth not want to keep secrets when Grossman was at Treblinka, but decided, after he left, to keep secrets? Why is the earth being so fickle?

I would really like to discuss this with the earth. Does anyone have the earths phone number? Address? email?
Welcome to "Revisionist" kindergarten, folks. Just in the improbable case that Gerdes’ previous gems left you with any doubts about what "brilliant" minds "Revisionism" appeals to.

In response to this feeble-minded crap,

Quote:
Vassili Grossman tells a big truth. Earth does not want to keep secrets. Cool

She is screaming for decades that there was no holocaust. The Holocaustians pretend they are deaf. Embarassed
Is anyone still wondering why one of the more intelligent CODOH posters, Laurentz Dahl, left the place after stating that it was being overrun by idiots?

Anyway, KostasL’s mentioning that he expects at least one mass grave to exist at Treblinka was already enough to make Gerdes perspire. In his post of Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:47, Gerdes responded with the following "argument":

Quote:
KostasL:

"Greg, i expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka."

Well KostasL, my response to that is:

I don’t see an elephant in my basement. If there were an elephant in my basement, I would certainly see it. Therefore, there is no elephant in my basement.
Hardly an appropriate parallel, to put it politely. If "elephant in my basement" is supposed to refer to physical impossibility, there’s nothing about the historical record of mass murder at Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka, based on assessment of eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence by criminal investigators and historians, that would be physically impossible. And the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence is plain to see for anyone who doesn’t switch off his brain so as not to see it. If Gerdes’ position is that only what is on photographs or can be touched is real, then there goes most of human history in the poor fellow’s mind, as well as most of his past life.

Given the chance to see and touch physical remains of Sobibor’s victims and the graves in which they were buried, as shown under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/636...o-Sobibor.html , the whimpering coward instructively weaseled out, by the way (see my post # 1525 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1525 ).

And of course I also expect him to weasel out if invited to watch the results of upcoming archaeological work at Sobibor.

Quote:
What do you base your expectations on?
He seems to be less a chimp than Gerdes. Not that it takes much, of course.

Quote:
Let's look at Sobibor for instance. Do you expect there to be one or more graves at Sobibor? There is even more so-called "evidence" for that claim, as it is that based on the alleged claim that one or more "huge mass graves" have been found.
Actually the "alleged claim" (note the redundancy) is an archaeologist’s report that includes the plotting of mass graves on a map in places where they can also be seen on a satellite photo (stupidly provided by Gerdes himself) that was taken 7 years after that report, with technical means that the archaeologist didn’t have at his disposal in 2001. This convergence of independent elements of evidence, or even the archaeologist’s report alone, is conclusive evidence by any reasonable standards, especially as it is matched by what all documentary and eyewitness evidence tells us about the mass murder at Sobibor.

Quote:
The claim for Sobibor is that the alleged holocaust there has been PROVEN.
Actually the "claim" is a conclusion, and it’s the only reasonable conclusion considering the evidence.

Quote:
Now, if they can't prove what they claim to have proven at Sobibor, if there isn't so much as one single grave that contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder there despite all the claims of it being proven, then how can you expect anything that they say about Treblinka to be true?
The question is something of a non-sequitur, but before that it is based on a mistaken assumption. It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, on hand of documentary and eyewitness evidence, that the remains of at least about 150,000 people lie in the mass graves at Sobibor. And the archaeological investigation carried out in 2001 further corroborated this proof by finding mass graves big enough for these remains and what the archaeologist’s description suggests are high quantities of human remains.

Quote:
You say KostasL, that you - "expect that there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka."

What do you base this expectation on?
See above.

Quote:
Can you provide any evidence what-so-ever to back up this expectation?
Easily. All he needs are the exhibits listed in my # 172 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=172 .

Quote:
Remember, I'm talking about the Treblinka II site proper, not the cemetery between Treblinka I and II camps.
What "cemetery between Treblinka I and II camps"? There is no such cemetery outside Gerdes’ fantasies.

Quote:
Finding graves / bodies in a cemetery can hardly be considered proof of anything.
That depends on the size and contents of the graves (at Treblinka II they covered an area of 20,000 square meters, judging by size of the area covered by human remains projected to the surface by robbery digging, and they must have been at least 7.5 meters deep, judging by the depth to which human remains were found in a crater blasted by robbery diggers into one of them).

Quote:
Look at the nafcash site.
Yeah, look at the psychopath's multi-colored and multi-sized hysteria. It’s instructive.

Quote:
Look at the photo of the camp and then answer this question:

Where in the area of the Treblinka II camp site do you - "expect that there exists one or more mass graves?"
Hint: if the photo being shown is one of September 1944, go to the most barren and churned-up part and you’ll be on the right track. That’s where the Treblinka "death camp" sector with its mass graves used to be.

Quote:
Can you locate / prove the existence of just one?
He can prove the existence of as many as correspond to the documented minimum number of victims, if he switches on his brain and takes a look at the evidence. He may not yet be able to locate the mass graves, if location is meant in the sense of a square on an archaeologist’s grid. The ground is too churned up on this photo to make such location possible from the air (at Sobibor, however, four of the seven mass graves located by Prof. Kola in 2001 can be seen with the naked eye on a satellite photo provided by dumb fuck Gerdes himself).

Quote:
NOTE: Neither the Soviet nor Polish investigation teams were able to substantiate the “eyewitnesses” absurd, physically impossible tall tales of mass murder, or the equally absurd alleged cremation / cover-up operation.
Actually there’s nothing absurd or physically impossible about the mass murder, cremation and cover up as described by eyewitnesses, even if these may have exaggerated or been mistaken concerning one or the other detail. Killing and burning at least about 750,000 people at Treblinka in 1942/43 in the manner reconstructed by criminal investigators and historians based on eyewitness testimony was neither physically impossible nor logistically impracticable. And the physical evidence found by Polish investigators – human remains covering an area of 20,000 square meters excavated in that area to a depth of 7.5 meters – corroborates the magnitude of the killing that becomes apparent from the documentary evidence, as pointed out in my blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...treblinka.html .

Quote:
The only human remains ever (possibly) found on site (by the Poles) were the desecrated remains of the bodies dug out of the nearby cemetery by the Soviets.
Utter nonsense.

Quote:
In fact, the Polish investigation team leader Zdzislaw Lukaszkiewicz even admitted after excavating the alleged “Lazarette pit” that: “At the end of the work... There were no human remains found.”
In what he thought to be the "Lazarett" pit, yeah. But in this other pit there were plenty of human remains, to a depth of 7.5 meters:

Quote:
The largest of the craters produced by explosions (numerous fragments attest to the fact that these explosions were set off by bombs), which is at maximum 6 meters deep and has a diameter of about 25 meters – its walls give recognizable evidence of the presence of a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains – was further excavated in order to discover the depth of the pit in this part of the camp. Numerous human remains were found by these excavations, partially still in a state of decomposition.[208] The soil consists of ashes interspersed with sand, is of a dark gray color and granulous in form. During the excavations, the soil gave off an intense odor of burning and decay. At a depth of 7.5 meters the bottom was reached, which consisted of layers of unmixed sand. At this point the digging was stopped here.
Quote:
He also admitted in his summary of his investigation: "During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves."
As the pit described in the previous quote from Lukaszkiewicz’ report can only have been a former mass grave 7.5 meters deep, and as the presence of human remains over an area of 20,000 square meters also described by Lukaszkiewicz:

Quote:
In the northwestern section of the area, the surface is covered for about 2 hectares by a mixture of ashes and sand. In this mixture, one finds countless human bones, often still covered with tissue remains, which are in a condition of decomposition. During the inspection, which I made with the assistance of an expert in forensic medicine, it was determined that the ashes are without any doubt of human origin (remains of cremated human bones). The examination of human skulls could discover no trace of« wounding. At a distance of some 100 m, there is now an unpleasant odor of burning and decay.
suggests the presence of various mass graves filled with human cremation remains in that area, Lukaszkiewicz’ statement that he found "no mass graves" can only be interpreted in the sense that he found no mass graves full of stinking dead bodies (as opposed to ashes, bone fragments and other partial remains), as the context of this statement also suggests (emphasis added):

Quote:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves, which, in connection with the statements by the witnesses Romanowski and Wiernik, leads to the conclusion that nearly all of the bodies of the victims were burned, all the more so since the camp was liquidated early and the murderers had much time.
But I guess that’s too hard for Gerdes’ sparrow-brain to grasp. Or then he’s just too dishonest to acknowledge it, even though I explained it to him many times before.

Quote:
IF there were graves at the Treblinka II site, then why didn't the Soviets or the Poles find them?
Actually at least the Poles did find them. They found the mass graves area, and they excavated to the bottom of one of the mass graves.

Quote:
Why did the Soviets have to go a mile away to A CEMETERY to locate any bodies what-so-ever?
The Soviets also investigated Treblinka I labor camp, where the bodies of deceased or killed inmates had not been burned. And of course Gerdes cannot provide any evidence that would corroborate his insane claim that the Soviets disturbed a civilian cemetery.

Not content with the sermon commented above, and obviously still appalled by his brother-in-spirits having considered the possibility of there being even one mass grave at Treblinka, poor Gerdes harangued KostasL once more in his post of Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 :

Quote:

KostasL, I'm not trying to be hard on you or anything, but what I think is behind your expectation is the psychology of the big-lie technique at work.

I just challenge people who believe that there must be some truth to the big lie the same way I challenge people who believe the entire big lie.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

There are no graves at Treblinka.

No graves = No holocaust
Doesn’t this sound like the poor fellow is desperately trying to convince himself of something he is eager to believe in but doesn’t quite believe in?

As to the fellow’s stating that he "challenges" people, this gets us back to what I wrote in my post # 1536 under http://206.41.127.17/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1536 , in which I put Gerdes on ignore:

Quote:
Third, a general question: who the fuck do you think you are to ask questions, make demands and claim you´re "waiting" for this and that?

If you were prepared to respond to questions and attend demands yourself, you might be entitled to ask questions and make demands yourself. But as you dodge all questions you are asked and ignore all demands that are made on you, I don´t see on what basis you can consider yourself entitled to throw around questions and demands yourself.

That applies all the more as you´re a liar whose lies I ceased to care counting long ago, a whimpering coward and an obvious hoaxer, as last and most prominently shown by your having failed, after all your bigmouthed bragging laden with invective and threats, to honor our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008.
Will Gerdes ever meet any challenges himself, instead of just hiding behind his own idiotic "challenges"?

Will he ever have the guts to post this simple statement:

Quote:
which as he knows is all he must do to break the ignore deadlock and get our discussion on this forum going again?

No, that’s not going to happen.

It’s not going to happen because because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

Old January 17th, 2009 #1834
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"not to "1/10 of 1%" of the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka, but to the whole of it... 100 % by any reasonable standards."

Well now, the retarded rabbi says that she's proven the whole of the Sobibor and Treblinka holocausts - 100% of it!

Really retardo? Then I suppose then that I can expect that "skeptic" magazine with said proof in my mailbox any day then?

Let's see, by my count, at Sobibor we have an alleged 3 partial graves found "sometime in the sixties," 7 graves allegedly found by Kola and the alleged "huge mountain of human remains." At Treblinka we have 6 "huge mass graves" - as per Wiernik.

17 graves in all - allegedly containing the remains of 1.12 million jews.

Yet retardo can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one of them.

NOT ONE!

And let's not forget the teeth. Out of an alleged 35 million teeth, retardo can't locate so much as one single one. Not even so much as a tiny piece of a tooth.

Come now retardo, you say you've "proven the whole of it... 100 % by any reasonable standards." Show us where these graves are at Treblinka. Then prove that those locations contain so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

You have already alleged to have located the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor. So what are you waiting for? Why can't you prove that at least one of these locations contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor?

And have you noticed that retardo has reduced the death toll at Sobibor by 40%? LOL!!!

Now chop chop with the "proof" dullone. You say you've located the graves at Treblinka, let's see them plotted on a map just like you did for Sobibor. (You only now have to show us the three alleged partially filled graves allegedly found "sometime in the sixties. Souldn't be too hard to do now - should it?) That's the toughest part of the challenge already allegedly done. Now prove that you're not lying. Prove that the areas you say contain human remains actually contain human remains. Prove that they contain just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 20th, 2009 at 02:04 PM.

Old January 17th, 2009 #1835
Greg Gerdes

We need to clarify something here roberta - EXACTLY how many graves have you located / proven exist at:

Sobibor?

Treblinka?

Total?

Old January 17th, 2009 #1836
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1833 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1833 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar and whimpering coward to do: he produced some more of his standard waffle, which he could have avoided if he had read my post with more attention – and if he had brains instead of manure inside his skull, which might for instance have kept him from writing stuff like the "reduced by 40 %" nonsense (estimates on the death toll of large-scale massacres usually differ, and preferring a lower figure wholly substantiated by documentary evidence over a higher one based on extrapolations from partial data is altogether reasonable), among other repetitive showpieces of his ignorance and imbecility.

Gerdes’ misrepresentations of my statements, however (namely when he tries to make believe I claimed that all mass graves at Treblinka have been located, when actually my position is that the whole mass murder can be and has been proven without establishing the precise location and size of each of the mass graves in the Treblinka "death camp" sector, which has not been done yet at Treblinka like it has been done at Belzec and Sobibor), do not result from the fellow’s lack of brain but from his pathetic compulsion to lie. He seems to think that people are stupid enough to take his claims at face value and not check behind him.

Of course Gerdes latest trash isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again. What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

it too much a

As we're at it, I’m amused by Gerdes’ ongoing hysteria on the thread http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5290 of the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where the deplorable creature still hasn’t got over the shock brought about by his brother-in-spirit KostasL having considered it possible that "there exists one or more mass graves at Treblinka". This statement, which shows that KostasL is not as brain-dead a chimp as Gerdes, has earned the hapless Greek the following sermon, in Gerdes’ post Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:41 pm:

Quote:
While I'm waiting for thedullone to locate / prove the existence of just one grave at Treblinka (it's now claiming that it's proven 100% of the Treblinka holocaust! LOL!!!) , I thought I would continue with my questions to KostasL:

Again, what do you base your expectations on?

Why didn't the Soviets find a single mass grave at Treblinka II? Why did they not find a single body? Why did they not find a so much as a single tooth?

From Mattogno / Graf:

"In the middle of August 1944, the 65th Soviet Army conquered the region around Treblinka. The Military Examining Judge of the Military Office of Prosecution First Lieutenant of Justice Jurowski went to work immediately, supported by other officers - Major Kononjuk, Major V.S. Apresjan, First Lieutenant F.A. Rodionov, Major M.E. Golovan, and Lieutenant N.V. Kadalo - and carried out investigations between August 15 and 23 on the grounds of the camps Treblinka I and Treblinka II. He furthermore questioned witnesses: Samuel Rajzman, Lucjan Puchała, Marianna Kobus, Stanisław Zdonek, Barbara Zemkiewicz, Józef Pukaszek, Stanisław Kon, Mieczysław Anyszkiewicz, Tadeusz Kann, Franciszek Wesolowski, Max Lewit, and Kazimierz Skarzyński... On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers previously named as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camps Treblinka I and II. With respect to Treblinka II it says there:

...At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

On the 15th of September, a Polish-Soviet commission, consisting of Magister P. Sobolevski, the Secretary of the Polish-Soviet Commission for the Revelation of German Crimes, M. Chodzko, the representative of the information and propaganda department of a Polish institute, as well as G.E. Levakov, the representative of the War Soviet of the 2nd Byelorussian Front, composed a "protocol of a provisional preliminary investigation and reconnaissance in the former concentration camp Tremblinka," in which the recent investigations of Soviet military justice were summarized, and from which we cite some excerpts:

The objects found bear witness to the fact that here men, women, and children of every age were interned in entire families. The things found, like, for example, violin parts, children's toys, devices for waving the hair [hair curlers], books and the like, show that many came to this place who did not suspect the destination of their journey. Pieces of burned and destroyed passports confirm that citizens from Poland, the USSR, Czechoslovakia, and other nations occupied by the Germans were interned here."

So the Soviets spent 7 days with the remains of 870,000 jews right under their feet, and they couldn't locate so much as a single grave? That was their sole purpose of being there - find evidence of German atrocities. 7 days, knowing EXACTLY where to look, with who knows how many men who would be digging from dusk to dawn. 7 days and they found nothing but trash and burnt trash.

It begs the question - How could they not have found a single grave in 7 days if that was what their mission was to find - and they knew EXACTLY where to look? I thought the earth didn't want to keep secrets?
What makes Gerdes think the Soviets were out to find mass graves in the Treblinka extermination camp area? Actually it’s unlikely that they dug for mass graves because, if they had interrogated survivors before inspecting the site, they had been told that the SS had destroyed all the bodies by burning and backfilled the mass graves with ashes, bone fragments and soil. The Soviets may well have seen no point in digging for ashes and bone fragments rather than stinking dead bodies, also considering what could be seen above ground with the naked eye and is mentioned in the Soviet investigation report quoted on pages 78 f. of Mattogno & Graf’s Treblinka book. Gerdes left out the following part of that report in his above quote (emphasis added):

Quote:
A huge area of the camp was covered with cinders and ashes. The road, which connected the two camps and is three kilometers long, was covered with cinders and ashes to a height of 7 - 10 cm. One could recognize the presence of lime in large pieces of cinder with the naked eye. It is well known that lime is a product of burning bones. There were no production sites in the camp, but cinders and ashes were brought out of the camp every day by the ton. This freight was loaded onto railroad cars, and 20 to 30 peasant carts distributed them and poured them onto the road. (Witness testimony of Lucjan Puchała, Kazimierz Skarzinski. Stanisław Krym inter alia).
The statements of the witnesses, the book ‘One Year in Treblinka’ [by Jankiel Wiernik], the presence of a large quantity of ashes and cinders, the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds as well as excavated from the pits confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated.
Poor compulsive liar Gerdes, he indulges in quote-mining even when quoting his gurus.

Both the above quote and Gerdes' quote, incidentally, shows that the Soviets were obviously interested in finding personal objects and documents from the victims, presumably after having reckoned that it would not be possible to find mass graves full of stinking dead bodies because, like in some of the Nazi killing sites on Soviet soil, the bodies had been cremated. The first part of Gerdes’ Mattogno quote also shows that the Soviet commission investigated both the Treblinka II extermination camp and the Treblinka I labor camp. The Treblinka I labor camp, where there were mass graves containing unburned bodies, probably took up most of the commission’s time on site.

Now, will Reverend Gerdes give KostasL another sermon on account of the latter’s heretical statement that he expects "one or more mass graves at Treblinka"? And will KostasL and Thesaint take a peek into this thread and see what their sermonizing buddy is all about? Stay tuned!

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 21st, 2009 at 06:58 AM.

Old January 20th, 2009 #1837
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"not to "1/10 of 1%" of the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka, but to the whole of it... 100 % by any reasonable standards."

Well now, the retarded rabbi says that she's proven the whole of the Sobibor and Treblinka holocausts - 100% of it!

Really retardo? Then I suppose then that I can expect that "skeptic" magazine with said proof in my mailbox any day then?

Let's see, by my count, at Sobibor we have an alleged 3 partial graves found "sometime in the sixties," 7 graves allegedly found by Kola and the alleged "huge mountain of human remains." At Treblinka we have 6 "huge mass graves" - as per Wiernik.

17 graves in all - allegedly containing the remains of 1.12 million jews.

Yet retardo can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one of them.

NOT ONE!

And let's not forget the teeth. Out of an alleged 35 million teeth, retardo can't locate so much as one single one. Not even so much as a tiny piece of a tooth.

Come now retardo, you say you've "proven the whole of it... 100 % by any reasonable standards." Show us where these graves are at Treblinka. Then prove that those locations contain so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

You have already alleged to have located the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor. So what are you waiting for? Why can't you prove that at least one of these locations contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor?

And have you noticed that retardo has reduced the death toll at Sobibor by 40%? LOL!!!

Now chop chop with the "proof" dullone. You say you've located the graves at Treblinka, let's see them plotted on a map just like you did for Sobibor. (You only now have to show us the three alleged partially filled graves allegedly found "sometime in the sixties. Souldn't be too hard to do now - should it?) That's the toughest part of the challenge already allegedly done. Now prove that you're not lying. Prove that the areas you say contain human remains actually contain human remains. Prove that they contain just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

We need to clarify something here roberta - EXACTLY how many graves have you located / proven exist at:

Sobibor?

Treblinka?

Total?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 20th, 2009 at 02:09 PM.

Old January 20th, 2009 #1838
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"What makes Gerdes think the Soviets were out to find mass graves in the Treblinka extermination camp area? Actually it’s unlikely that they dug for mass graves because, if they had interrogated survivors before inspecting the site, they had been told that the SS had destroyed all the bodies by burning and backfilled the mass graves with ashes, bone fragments and soil."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Oh roberta, have I ever told you that you're priceless?

Old January 21st, 2009 #1839
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my posts # 1833 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1833 and # 1836 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1836 ?

Well, just what I expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and pitiable retard to do.

He repeated his standard waffle mentioned in the last of my posts, which he could have avoided if he had read my post # 1833 with more attention – and if he had brains instead of manure inside his skull, which might for instance have kept him from writing stuff like the "reduced by 40 %" nonsense (estimates on the death toll of large-scale massacres usually differ, and preferring a lower figure wholly substantiated by evidence over a higher one based on extrapolations from partial data is altogether reasonable), among other repetitive showpieces of his ignorance and imbecility.

And in case anyone was still in doubt about the fellow's state of mind, he then freaked out completely and broke into unsurprisingly moronic, hysterical laughter.

Gerdes’ misrepresentations of my statements, however (namely when he tries to make believe I claimed that all mass graves at Treblinka have been located, when actually my position is that the whole mass murder can be and has been proven without establishing the precise location and size of each of the mass graves in the Treblinka "death camp" sector, which has not been done yet at Treblinka like it has been done at Belzec and Sobibor), do not result from the fellow’s lack of brain or his hysteria but from his pathetic compulsion to lie. He seems to think that people are stupid enough to take his claims at face value and not check behind him.

Of course Gerdes latest trash isn’t enough to break the "ignore" deadlock and get our discussion going again. What Gerdes must do to break the "ignore" deadlock and get my discussion with him on this forum going again, as he well knows because I have told him many times, is to post a statement that reads as follows:

it too much a

Old January 21st, 2009 #1840
T.F. Scheb

Default Missing Teeth

This is getting too redundant. Can we work on one piece of evidence at a time, just like real life investigators?

Got teeth? How about a tooth?

Thread