VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2012 #2561
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Bomb Was Capable of Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
IIRC the device found under Mrs. Steele's car was comprised of totally inert materials and therefore not a "bomb" at all.
This is not so. Fairfax testified that he filled the pipe bomb with powder from a fire sale. The bomb squad later blew off the end cap and claimed to have identified the powder as Hodgdon Hi-Skor 700X see http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/day4.pdf (1025-3-4).

This photo was taken by the mechanic with his cell phone who discovered the bomb at the oil change place. It was 12" long and seems to be 3" in diameter. My reloading experience has shown that the effective density of smokeless powder is close to water. Based on that, this bomb would have held three pounds of powder.

The cap at the far end must be the one which was drilled for insertion of the fuse. Fairfax testified that he had broken the fuse in several places to keep it from working. However it was never proven that it would not have burned across those breaks. The fuse showed burned marks from the exhaust pipes and there was testimony that it could have ignited.

Quote:
http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/day2.pdf

(455-10-2)
A. The gunpowder came from a fire sale. I went to a place that was having -- selling, like a garage sale, and their house had burned down, and they had some powder that went through the house. And it had gotten all wet, so it wasn't good for anything else, and I got it for really cheap. So that's where I got that.

(456-3-2)
I took two pieces of pipe that I had at the house. I put powder in it, regular gunpowder, and I screwed the ends on. I had to drill the hole in one of the little, the end caps. And I took some hobby fuse and put it in there and wrapped it around with tape. And I actually broke the fuse in several spots so that the fuse wouldn't -- if you lit it, it wouldn't go all the way through.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 27th, 2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: correct link

Old April 26th, 2012 #2562
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Pipe Bomb Video Showed in San Diego Trial

In this case, the pipe bomb went off and the defendant's family are all testifying against him. There was no handy interstate commerce to get the FBI involved.

Quote:

http://www.10news.com/news/30957115/detail.html

Trial Continues For Man Accused Of Trying To Kill Wife

Larry Hoagland Accused Of Trying To Kill Wife With Pipe Bomb In Her Truck

POSTED: 6:09 pm PDT April 25, 2012
UPDATED: 6:33 pm PDT April 25, 2012

EL CAJON, Calif. -- Testimony continued Wednesday in the trial of a man accused of trying to kill his wife by planting a pipe bomb in her pickup truck.

A video demonstration of a pipe bomb was shown to an East County jury during the attempted murder trial of 50-year-old Larry Hoagland. He is accused of planting a pipe bomb in his wife's truck in September of 2010. She was seriously injured when the bomb went off.

San Diego County Sheriff’s Department bomb squad detective Robert Luke made a video for the jury, showing how a pipe bomb can be rigged to a vehicle fuse box and detonated. The demo pipe bomb had one end uncapped, so all the force came out in one direction without bursting the pipe.
He plugged in an electric match and connected a wire into the fuse box.
"So all they have to do now is to turn the key, the fuse works, activates and you'll see that puff of smoke," said Luke. "That's the electric match going off, which would have happened inside the pipe. That would cause the explosion."

Then, Luke displayed remnants collected after the blast, holding them up for the jurors. "This is the wiring harness," said Luke, as he held up a fragment. "The catcher's mitt that caught the large piece of shrapnel… and this is the remains of the bomb fragments that we found." The explosion blew out the windows of the truck and bent the truck's roof upward.

Though the explosion tore into Connie Hoagland's legs and feet, her injuries were lessened, Luke said, because the pipe bomb rested on a steel plate that helped shield her and the wire strands acted as miniature shock absorbers.
The Hoaglands' 16-year-old son, Jonathan, took the witness stand Wednesday, referring to his father as "Larry." He said he will not call him "Dad" anymore.

Their daughter Jillian talked about the distant relationship she saw in the months before the incident, when her dad was often gone to Pennsylvania, secretly visiting an ex-girlfriend. "There was minimal interaction, really," she said. "Not very much eye contact or spoken words."
Neither would make eye contact with their father.

Larry Hoagland's former business partner James Coit was asked about his impression of the victim. Coit said he had only met Connie Hoagland a few times and described her as "pleasant… a very smiling, friendly, happy person."
Coit is expected to testify Thursday about finding Internet search history on an office computer about how to build a pipe bomb.

Old April 26th, 2012 #2563
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Judi Bari Pipe Bombing Case

The FBI can and does frame people daily but that did not happen here. They were involved in this pipe bomb incident against the leftists of the Earth Liberation Front. They were sued successfully for $4 million. One of the victims thinks that the timber company and the FBI were involved. This is still in court to force the FBI to release original evidence which may contain DNA.

[img]
[/img]

Old April 26th, 2012 #2564
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Microwave Pipe Bomb

The pipe bomb that was used to blow up this microwave is much smaller than the one Fairfax built . It looks to be about a fourth as long. Note that the pipe failed along the threads and merely blew off the end caps. Yield strength of 3" plumbing pipe is around 10,000 psi and the threads failed before the pipe. As soon as the end caps blow, the pressure drops instantly.

remains of above pipe bomb showing failed threads

Extremely low pressure of perhaps 1 pound per square inch will rip the door open of the cavity. You can put a six inch deep dent in an oven cavity with a hammer. Gas pressure in a typical firearm is about 45,000 psi (Copper Units of Pressure CUP). A pipe bomb is equivalent to a lightly loaded 0.357 caliber with perhaps a one inch barrel length. That wouldn't be much of a handgun.

The cavity of this microwave was perhaps 1 cubic foot in volume. The volume of a 3"x3" pipe bomb is 21 cubic inches or 1/81 of a cubic foot. As soon as the end caps blew, the pressure would drop from 10,000 psi to 125 psi inside the cavity. The blast wave would not penetrate steel on the order of 1/8 inch thickness. The end caps would be like bullets however. I think that all that Fairfax's bomb would have done is make a big noise and a mess of Cyndi's undercarriage.

[img]
[/img]

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; April 27th, 2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: added photo

Old May 2nd, 2012 #2565
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Other Woman Testifies in San Diego Pipe Bomb Trial

Just like Steele's Tatyana, this old girlfriend made a handy prosecution witness. It will be interesting to hear Hoagland talk his way out of this one.

Quote:
http://www.10news.com/news/30989382/detail.html

'Other Woman' Takes Stand In Hoagland Trial

Larry Hoagland Accused Of Trying To Kill Now Ex-Wife With Pipe Bomb In Her Truck

POSTED: 7:17 pm PDT May 1, 2012
UPDATED: 8:28 pm PDT May 1, 2012

EL CAJON, Calif. -- The trial of an East County photographer accused of planting a pipe bomb in his now ex-wife's truck heard testimony from the "other woman" Tuesday afternoon. Lee Ann Rupert was brought from Pennsylvania to testify about the relationship she had with Hoagland leading up to the pipe bombing of his ex-wife Connie's pickup truck in September of 2010.

Rupert said she and Hoagland dated for three or four years, beginning in high school in the late 1970s. Decades later – each with three kids and marriages in trouble – they reconnected. Rupert said she was not proud of it. "I was the mistress," she said. "It wasn't satisfactory for either one of us."

Rupert said she had given Hoagland several ultimatums, calling him weak and that she was tired of babysitting him. "I'm sure he was angry," she said. Rupert added that Hoagland said he was "not wanting to lose me." She told the court that he promised he would be moving out to Pennsylvania soon to be with her. "He told me he had given her the papers, the divorce papers," she said. One month before the pipe bomb exploded, Rupert testified they were talking or texting a dozen times a day. She said he told her, "I could never go back."

Hoagland will testify in his own defense after the prosecution has rested. That is expected to take place on Wednesday. If he is convicted, he could go to prison for life.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 2nd, 2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: format

Old May 2nd, 2012 #2566
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Pipe Bomb Damage

This pipe bomb was the same size as the one that Fairfax installed under Cyndi's Mitsubishi. It was apparently installed under the dash below the steering wheel. Hoagland's wife Connie suffered some severe leg cuts and broken toes but recovered. My guess is the Fairfax's pipe bomb would have never penetrated the floor of the vehicle. It would merely have made a mess of the undercarriage and a big noise. It looks like that if you don't get hit by the end caps, pipe bombs are survivable.

The following video has some of the testimony of both the wife and the girlfriend. Emails by Hoagland to his girlfriend were shown to the jury.

http://www.10news.com/video/30989475/index.html

Old May 3rd, 2012 #2567
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Supposed Pipe Bomber Testifies in His Own Defense

One of the proofs that Steele was crazy was that he failed to testify in his own defense and explain all those impossible things to the jury. This guy was also caught with the smoking gun to the same certainty. He bet it all and testified. In this case, the jilted wife was seriously injured and the entire family has turned on him. If you get caught with a pipe bomb, expect all of your dirty laundry and internet history to show up in court.

Like Steele, he came up with one of those "The dog ate my homework." excuses to explain the throwaway cell phone numbers found in his wallet. At least this guy hasn't written any steamy love letters to his Pennsylvania honey from his jail cell. Perhaps he learned something from Steele's mistakes.
Quote:

http://www.10news.com/news/30995585/detail.html

Man Accused Of Trying To Kill Wife Testifies In Court

Larry Hoagland Testified In His Own Defense Wednesday

POSTED: 6:32 pm PDT May 2, 2012
UPDATED: 7:59 pm PDT May 2, 2012

EL CAJON, Calif. -- The East County photographer charged with attempted murder for the pipe bomb blast that nearly killed his then-wife took the witness stand in his own defense on Wednesday afternoon. Larry Hoagland repeatedly denied any involvement in the pipe-bombing of his then-wife's pickup truck. He said the two had drifted apart but he did not hate her.
He also admitted to having an affair with his high school sweetheart in Pennsylvania that lasted three and a half years.

Hoagland said he decided to break it off after Connie Hoagland was hospitalized in the wake of the explosion in September of 2010. He testified that he told her he was re-committing to her. "Number one: I did not do this," said Hoagland. "Number two: I had been seeing someone else and she was going to be hearing about it and I wanted to make sure she heard it from me.”

Some of the most incriminating evidence against Hoagland was two cell phone numbers tucked into his wallet. The numbers corresponded to a pipe bomb in the street the week before the one that blew up, connected to one phone which was called repeatedly by the other.

He labeled his wallet a repository for junk and said the numbers belonged to another man who had been watching his photography studio. "They were given to me by a transient that I call Jerry who I had a brief association with," said Hoagland. "I let him park his RV at the back of the studio for a little while and he gave them to me."

A computer expert tracked Internet sites viewed at Hoagland's office on Sept. 3, 2010, including search terms such as "build a bomb in 30 seconds," "phone igniter" and "homemade napalm." Hoagland denied looking up those websites.
Closing arguments are scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, with jury deliberations afterward.

If he is convicted, Hoagland could go to prison for life.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 3rd, 2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: typo

Old May 4th, 2012 #2568
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Call this a bump... an effort to keep this in front of Steele's public...

VIDEO from RUSSIA TODAY: http://rt.com/news/russian-girls-tra...ave-nightmare/

http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/americas/302551
New book about Israeli slavery ring seen triggering government’s abduction

Controversial Patriot writer and lawyer Edgar J. Steele, already jailed on suspicious charges that he tried to kill his wife with a pipe bomb, has been mysteriously removed from from a Spokane, Washington detention facility and taken to an undisclosed location, according to close friends of the Steele family.

In a letter to his friend Ingri Cassell, Steele wrote that the charges of attempted murder are preposterous and blamed his hired handyman - Larry Fairfax, a known FBI informant - for trying to cover up his own theft of silver bullion from Steele’s property by trying to kill both Steele and his wife.

As the enclosed letter reproduced below indicates, Steele has been held virtually incommunicado after an initial court hearing June 11 determined he was trying to intimidate witnesses - in this case his wife and son - by instructing them on how to respond to FBI interrogation. Steele also claimed that tape recordings introduced as evidence were not authentic and had been doctored by the FBI in its attempt to authenticate the trumped-up charges.

Steele, 64, has a worldwide audience of tens of thousands of Patriot aficionados accumulated both from his noble record of public actions as well as his Conspiracy Pen Pal website. All these folks are nervously awaiting word of his condition and legal status.

Steele has suffered a recent heart attack and had other medical problems after which his close knit family nursed him back to health.

Some observers feel that the heart attack was induced by forces unknown. His friend Dr. Allen Banks described it like this: “Basically the top of his heart blew off. Ed told me it felt like something had ‘gone off’ on his chest.” Steele also had three other surgeries in recent months, as well as chronic nosebleeds that remain unexplained.

Steele most recently published a book titled “Defensive Racism,” and is perhaps best known for his defense of the Church of the Aryan Nations in a sensational 2000 court trial which he ultimately lost.

Friends speculated on why Steele would have been the focus of such intense federal interest at this time, and both Banks and Cassell indicated that it might have been because Steele was working on a new book about Israeli international slavery practices and its ties to several European governments.

As to whether the government’s charges are legitimate, Steele’s many friends and readers all suspect a government witch hunt on the order of what happened to Randy Weaver, George Hansen and Gordon Kahl. Weaver was set up by a government informant in 1992 in which his son and wife were killed, better known as the Ruby Ridge incident. Hansen was the Idaho congressman who tried to start an investigation of the IRS, but then was arrested on a pretense and shuttled around the country so his friends couldn’t find him. And Kahl, another tax protester, was murdered by federal agents in a particularly grisly incident in 1983 after his decades of principled patriotic tax protests.
Steele’s friend Dr. Banks put it this way. “This whole thing isn’t logical. Ed is a very intelligent man. Intelligent men don’t hire their plumber to kill their wife and mother in law. Plus, he has been quite ill over the past year.”

The likelihood of the government’s charges being true are “close to zero,” said Banks, who is chairman of the Bonner Country Republican Party. “The likelihood of the government’s charges against being false are close to 100 percent,” Banks added.

Although Steele has been denied phone privileges while in custody in Spokane, and he has been prevented from seeing most of the letters of support that have been sent to him, at least one did slip through, and Steele managed to get a response to the sender, Ingri Cassell, widow of the late Don Harkins, founder of the now-defunct newspaper, The Idaho Observer. Cassell is also the founder of the Vaccine Liberation website.

Steele’s message to Cassell, the only known communication to the outside world since his arrest, is here reprinted in its entirety.

Dear Ingri,

Thank you for your letter.

All calls out are almost nonexistent. I was looking forward to seeing you and Al yesterday. I suppose they just turned you away? I haven’t had a single visitor here so far and only barely been allowed to see my public defender. I’m not allowed to call my lawyer even until next week.

I am in Max Security, full lockdown, solitary confinement. Worse even than the treatment accorded Matt Hale. Most of mail is returned to senders - usually because of their using letters instead of full first and last names in the review in the return address.

OK. I am innocent, for what that is worth in Amerika today. Here is what happened:

My hillbilly handyman stumbled across a stash of silver bullion in one of my outbuildings - then searched and found two others (@ $15,000 & $45,000 total). Knowing I would discover the theft & know it was him.

He tried to kill me with two pipe bombs he placed on the cars he knew I drove. They both failed to go off. Cyndi left town with one before he removed it, which led to the discovery of the car bomb on our Mitsubishi SUV.

This guy had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon. I had told him of the ADL & its hatred for me. This murder-for-hire plot is beyond my hillbilly hitman, so I assume he went to the ADL, which either fabricated tapes that he played for the FBI recorder or produced a mimic of me to make the tapes for the FBI on the spot. Regardless, I have been framed and set-up! BTW, the ADL was quoted extensively in the government’s opening papers in court.

I haven’t heard from my wife or son and fear they have been convinced by the U.S. Attorney Prosecutor of my guilt. I feel totally abandoned.

What can you and others do? Ingri, I honestly don’t know. Obviously, this is going to trial. I may well be convicted, which will be the same as a death sentence at this stage of my life. I am So depressed.

I never expected them to come after me like this.

You may share this with others, even posting it on UNN and SF (With my address so they can write me - please write me - but tell them to put their full names and addresses [as a clear return address] on the envelopes)... [-Ed]

Last edited by -JC; May 4th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.

Old May 4th, 2012 #2569
-JC

Default Dr. Pierce on the "'Russian' mob" and sex slavery...

Download MP3 file http://www.natall.com/internet-radio/ts/072200.mp3

http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs008d.html

VIDEO” Exploited... young Russians forced into prostitution
Download/Embed from here: http://rt.com/Top_News/2008-01-27/Ru...nightmare.html

Last edited by -JC; May 4th, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

Old May 4th, 2012 #2570
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jurors Deliberate in California Pipe Bomber Trial

I see that -JC is in fine form again, with off topic and outdated posts.

It is easier for us to see Steele's ridiculous alibis by comparison to this pipe bombing where the defendant is not a White Nationalist. Hoagland swore that the pipe bombing was done by a homeless guy that he befriended. Steele said the the ADL, FBI and the Russian Mafia were behind the effort to frame him. Both Steele and Hoagland must have gotten away with the "The dog ate my homework." defense in grade school.

It looks to me that if you try to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb that you are automatically the prime suspect. Rather like real estate, the action is alibi, alibi and alibi. It is much smarter to pay a Mexican illegal alien to rob and shoot your wife to death.

Quote:

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/...150180335.html

Hoagland Jurors Continue Deliberations

Story Published: May 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM PDT
Story Updated: May 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM PDT

EL CAJON (CNS) - A jury will hold a second day of deliberations Friday in the trial of a Rancho San Diego man accused of booby-trapping his wife's pickup truck with a pipe bomb, seriously injuring her. Lawrence "Larry" Hoagland, 50, faces life in prison if convicted of premeditated attempted murder and other felony counts stemming from the attack on his wife, Connie, on Sept. 23, 2010.

Deputy District Attorney Kurt Mechals told jurors in his opening statement that the 52-year-old woman was injured when the bomb went off as she left work at a daycare center about 4:20 p.m. The force of the explosion blew out windows of the victim's 2003 Ford truck and bent its roof upward, he said. Connie Hoagland had no enemies, but she and her husband of 25 years were $80,000 in debt, upside-down on their home mortgage and had filed for bankruptcy, the prosecutor said.

One of her husband's partners in a photography business suspected he was having an affair with a Pennsylvania woman from high school and noticed the defendant was looking for a job in that state, Mechals told the jury. On Sept. 8, 2010 -- the same day the defendant took a trip to Pennsylvania -- a bomb wired to a cell phone was found in the middle of the street near the Hoagland home on a road that the victim normally took, the prosecutor said. It did not go off.

When the defendant was arrested five days after the bombing that injured his wife, investigators found numbers for prepaid cell phones linked to the bomb that hadn't gone off, Mechals said. Deputy Public Defender Tom Palmer told the jury that his client did not build a bomb, didn't design a bomb and never meant to harm his wife.

The defendant was having an affair with a woman in Pennsylvania and planned to get a job there and leave San Diego quietly, Palmer said. Palmer said the defendant didn't browse websites on how to make a bombs, as prosecutors allege, but looked up the topic only once after watching a movie.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 4th, 2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Format

Old May 4th, 2012 #2571
-JC

Default If all Don's posts were this amusing then I wouldn't put him back on "ignore..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
... It looks to me [like] that if you try to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb that you are automatically the prime suspect...
Duh

Beats having to blow her up to have something to sleep-with, eh Donald? ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=blow+up+dolls

But seriously now folks, whether Ed Steele is innocent or guilty, insane or in full capacity, why does anyone have so much energy on trying to prove he's guilty to his public here? Now that requires the application of a little more rigorous logic than, "If you tried to blow her up then you're 'automatically' suspected of having done it." Ed's in jail but we're still being treated to flaming asshole Donald Pauly's propaganda: Is that helping either Ed or White nationalism, even encouraging anyone?

Old May 5th, 2012 #2572
-JC

Default Sounds like this young law student is venturing into Defense Racism territory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=VFP9xdLwjgo

Old May 7th, 2012 #2573
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default San Diego Pipe Bomber Convicted

This case is different. The entire family turned against the husband here. He told the jury that a homeless man that he had befriended did the dirty deed. It looks like the husband is always the prime suspect if someone tries to blow up a wife with a pipe bomb. It took the jury two days here to convict but only one day for Steele.

Quote:
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...ife-with-pipe/

Man guilty of trying to blow up wife with pipe bomb

By Debbi Baker and Dana Littlefield
10:54 a.m., May 7, 2012
Updated 11:04 a.m.

EL CAJON — A commercial photographer accused of trying to kill his wife by blowing up her truck with a pipe bomb was found guilty Monday in El Cajon Superior Court.

IMAGE FROM VIDEO: Larry Hoagland was convicted Monday of trying to kill his wife by planting a pipe bomb in her pickup. She suffered serious injuries when the truck blew up. — 10News

Larry Hoagland, 50, of Rolando, was found guilty on four charges relating to using an explosive or destructive device in addition to a charge of premeditated attempted murder. He faces life in prison when sentenced on June 5. Prosecutors said Hoagland tried to kill his then-wife, Connie, on Sept. 23, 2010, by planting a pipe bomb inside her Ford F-150 pickup that was parked outside her job at a residential day care in Rancho San Diego.

When she left work about 4 p.m. and started the truck’s ignition, the pickup exploded. The blast tore off part of Connie Hoagland’s foot and left her seriously injured and in the hospital for 35 days with burns, cuts and broken bones.

Deputy District Attorney Kurt Mechals told jurors at the start of the trial before Judge Herbert Exarhos that Larry Hoagland tried to kill his wife because he was planning to move to Pennsylvania to be with his high school sweetheart, with whom he had been carrying on a clandestine affair.

The couple, who divorced last year as Hoagland awaited trial, was also suffering from financial stress. They had filed for bankruptcy earlier in 2010, and the photography business Hoagland was part owner of was struggling.

Hoagland was also accused of leaving a pipe bomb in the middle of a street about a quarter of a mile away from his Rolando house two weeks before the blast at the day care. The bomb was rigged to go off remotely using a cellphone. Mechals said phone numbers for the prepaid cellphones rigged to detonate the blast were found inside Hoagland’s wallet.

Thomas Palmer, Hoagland’s lawyer, told jurors at the start of the trial that his client was going to leave his wife, but he was planning to do so “quickly and quietly.” He also point out what he said were unanswered questions and inconsistencies in the case, including about the two bombs Hoagland was accused of making.

Connie Hoagland testified against her ex-husband. She said she underwent seven surgeries after the blast, was in danger of having one of her feet amputated and was told she might not be able to walk again. She had recovered enough, however, that she walked into court on her own power to testify.

She testified that she suspected her husband was having an affair, though he denied it. She also said that she recalled getting into her truck after work that day, turning the ignition and hearing an enormous “BOOM.”

A parent who was loading his children into a car a few feet away pulled her from the pickup, she said. She also recalled the “excruciating pain” in her feet as she waited for paramedics to arrive. “It’s a miracle I have my feet,” she said, “and I’m alive even.”

Old May 9th, 2012 #2574
-JC

Default Aviator, Commander George Lincoln Rockwell, U.S.N. (ret.)...

The Fable of the Ducks and the Hens, read by Edgar J. Steele

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

Last edited by -JC; May 9th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Old May 15th, 2012 #2575
John Liberty

Default update

Long Time no see,

Here's some news the ADL shill Pauley forgot to post, one of the purported victims of Edgar Steele's murder for hire plot has died of natural causes. Cindy's mom has passed away, but she had been on and off her deathbed since before the Fairfax setup.

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/756...ctims-4122012/

Because of Cindy's numerous trips to visit her in Oregon, the Feds had an interstate angle to get the indictment in federal court. Unlike the case Don is reporting on in El Cajon, Ed's case had an insider who had gained Ed's trust and used it to pilfer his PM stash while working with the feds to build a case against the convalescing attorney. What the resident ADL shill forgot to mention was that having an inside informant working to setup the target is the much more common of the cases. Here is the one he didn't mention that came to light right in his home town just a couple weeks ago.

Quote:
That report claims Vazquez allegedly asked someone on April 15 if that person knew of anyone willing to kill his wife or sell him a gun.
The anonymous informant, whose identity has been kept secret out of safety, called police three days later after feeling guilty about what Vazquez had allegedly said, the report said. Police asked the individual to set up a meeting with Vazquez and an undercover officer on Thursday.
His alleged plan for revenge was, as police say, an elaborately planned murder. Authorities say Vazquez paid $2,000 to a hit man who turned out to be an undercover officer.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...thday-present/

This mex was working with a police informant and paid $2000 to try and get his wife killed. Guess the informant angle and mexican perp were not something Don wanted to call attention to. There is so much BS in Don's posts that they are difficult to read, but here is a thought provoking one.

Quote:
This is not so. Fairfax testified that he filled the pipe bomb with powder from a fire sale. The bomb squad later blew off the end cap and claimed to have identified the powder as Hodgdon Hi-Skor 700X see*http://www.stopnetspend.com/steele/day4.pdf*(1025-3-4). by Pauley
Yeah, believe everything the police report? If you do, your dumb as a bag of rocks. Next he will tell us that jet fuel knocked down the WTC. Don't believe anything they say, it is a much safer strategy.

Bottom line, There are now informants everywhere , working with the myriad of agencies to setup unsuspecting targets in police state America. This is especially true of the FBI, who are experts at setting people up. But we are supposed to believe (according to Don) that Ed was blissfully unaware of this fact and hired some buffoon handyman to pull off the job and also throw in a plot to murder his on-her-deathbed-mother-inlaw for good measure. At least, this is what the ADL wants us to think.

You do not need to do much searching to find a story about the Feds involved in a setup operation recent underwear bomb story comes to mind. It has actually gotten so bad now that the NYTimes even is reporting about the setups,

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/op...pagewanted=all

The five recent bridge bombers were setup,

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...harged_wi.html

I have curtailed my posting on these forums due to the fact that they are riff with informants and pro-government shills. Stormfront is a very good example, they cleaned house of all the members who were not buying the phony MS 911 story as reported by the JDL awhile back. When some of the posters showed up here, they were ostracized by the same shills. Of course, the pro-government trolls were allowed to remain at SF while just the “conspiracy theorists” were banished. SF now milks their subscribers in a D. Black monthly support operation. The insiders agents are most likely exempt but the monthly tribute has Black probably gets a lump sum payment from their Sunstein handlers for his cooperation.

It is usually easy to spot the Sunstein trolls, by their terminology, and the fact that they call you out if you call out the heebs. They exhibit a pattern of bashing any pro-white who happens to run a foul of the law or get caught up in a sting operation. The piece of crap posting dribble on this thread takes the cake, trying to make 65 year old Ed (who also had one foot in the grave) out to be a playboy. What is hard to believe is that he is still allowed to post this tripe up and portray himself has a WN. Nice to see JC calling him out though.

But now, more and more non-WN websites are reporting the truth about the tribe, people are discussing openly the heeb control of the MSM and the death grip they have on the US government, much the same way Ed did. The older ones that come to mind, Rense, What Really Happened, are being joined by other more sheeple oriented websites. The Zionist are being forced back into their Free Republic enclaves. So it is good to see that the message that Ed was supporting is going beyond just the old standbys and starting to make inroads with a much wider audience. People are actually waking up and unplugging from the matrix. Zerohedge is one site that is getting a large following, a recent kosher poster was appalled at the number of NS there,

Quote:
I take back what I said earlier. There are way more than 6 Nazis on Zerohedge. I'm guessing about 42% of commenters are Nazis. Typical. Fiscal conservatism always goes hand-in-hand with racism for some reason.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/greek-...nifesto?page=1

Here is a quip Ed would have used in one of his stories,

Quote:
I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc....I called a Suicide Hotline.
I had to press 1 for English.
I was connected to a call center in Pakistan.* I told them I was suicidal.* They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Old May 16th, 2012 #2576
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Crazy John Liberty is Back

Silly Crazy John! My quotes are taken from the trial transcript which is undisputed.

Old May 17th, 2012 #2577
-JC

Default Name calling...

That's apparently all you've got at this point-- this calling everyone including Ed Steele "crazy."

The offspring of rats who've survived for millenia, for example, are wary and so, to poison them, you have to use 99%-plus fresh food with just a trace of the anticoagulant Warfarin™ (Coumadin™) to make DeCon™ rat poison, otherwise they shy away from it.

You may not mean to be-- and I don't claim to know your intentions-- but to many you're poison, Don. The bottom line is that most smell something "not right" in you. You're at the very least kicking a man when he's down. Ed Steele is likely in prison for the rest of his life. And you either don't get it or you're no different from those cops that piled onto that homeless man in Fullerton a few months ago apparently because they couldn't help themselves. Some would probably call that crazy.

Your MO, I'd like to believe, is that you're trying to save us gullible goyim from our trusting natures. But I just can't get past your style: It just doesn't seem White to me.

What interests the vast majority of those who read (and write) here is Ed's insights and his work for us rather than his motives, his style, his marriage and family life, his private behavior, whatever. Over the years, I've preferred knowing less about those whose work I've admired and I suspect that's human nature as understood by the usual suspects. Recently there have been yet another round of "revelations" by "historians" about Adolf Hitler and his mistress sleeping in separate beds, his consulting a physician about flatulence, what have you, propaganda which his detractors-- I'm sure-- hope somehow diminishes his appeal and therefore effectiveness. Women- the vast majority of those who pay any attention to the sort of magazines peddled at the grocery check-out stand-- are more interested in gossip, candid photos, and both the dirt and baby pictures.

Propaganda isn't necessarily false. However it is important to consider the source. And too often, upon close consideration, we find ulterior motives in analysis and opinions such as yours.

You're hard-selling product, Don, and I'm not convinced its what's best for Whites including our women being exploited in the Ukraine and elsewhere that all too often are convinced by some prosecutor to turn state's evidence because they, too, fail to see the big picture.

It might be better for you to find something else to do besides specializing in calling people crazy here, especially Edgar J. Steele who will, like Dr. William Pierce, be remembered for his writings and audio messages rather than his personal life. If you've got something positive to offer then do it but, otherwise, quit pissing on the man and what will be his legacy.

Last edited by -JC; May 17th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.

Old May 17th, 2012 #2578
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
It might be better for you to find something else to do besides specializing in calling people crazy here, especially Edgar J. Steele who will, like Dr. William Pierce, be remembered for his writings and audio messages rather than his personal life. If you've got something positive to offer then do it but, otherwise, quit pissing on the man and what will be his legacy.
It is beyond argument that Steele has done a lot of good for White Nationalism. It is also beyond argument that he has done a hundred times more damage to White Nationalism than all of the good that he ever did. It is fools like you who back him who make it even worse.

There are five convicted pipe bombers serving time in Federal prison. Kevin Harpham is a self professed pipe bomber who set the MLK bomb in Spokane and had over 1,000 posts on VNN. Fairfax is generally recognized as a member of Aryan Nations and is another self professed pipe bomber. Steele is a convicted pipe bomber. The Mahon brothers in Phoenix are also serving time for nearly killing a Negro with a pipe bomb. Prosecutors claim that they were part of Terrible Tommie's bunch.

Let's do a little sanity check on you. Assume that you are locked up in jail on charges of trying to blow up your wife with a pipe bomb. Would you write steamy love letters to your Ukrainian girlfriend from your jail cell? If the answer is yes, you are just as crazy as Steele is. I have come up with 26 different proofs that Steele is crazy and I haven't hit the bottom of the barrel yet.

It is beyond argument that saving the ENTIRE country of the Ukraine with ALL its people is not worth Steele endangering himself in a case like this. The only explanation that makes ANY sense is that he is crazier than a shithouse rat.

Quote:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/s...uilty-brk.html

White supremacist brother guilty in Scottsdale bombing

by Ofelia Madrid - Feb. 24, 2012 03:03 PM
The Republic | azcentral.com

Don Logan (top), Daniel Mahon (left), Dennis Mahon

One of two White supremacists brothers was found guilty Friday of
masterminding the Feb. 26, 2004, package-bomb attack on Don Logan,
then director of Scottsdale's Diversity and Dialogue Office. Dennis
Mahon was found guilty of conspiracy to damage buildings and property
by means of explosives; of malicious damage of a building by means of
explosives; and distribution of information related to explosives.

Dennis' brother, Daniel, was found not guilty of a single count:
conspiracy to damage buildings and property by means of explosives.
Dennis Mahon will be sentenced on May 22. Federal prosecutors gave
closing statements Tuesday in the trial of the 61-year-old identical
twins. During the six-week trial, prosecutors said the twins carried
out the bombing on behalf of the White Aryan Resistance, an
organization that encourages members to commit acts of violence
against non-Whites.

The pipe bomb exploded in Logan's hands. Two other city employees were
also injured. Prosecutors say Logan was targeted because he is Black.
Logan, 56, has recovered from his injuries. Defense attorneys, in
their closing statements, continued to stress that the pipe bomb was
not the work of the brothers but an inside job of a city employee,
upset with Logan and his role as diversity director.

The Mahons acknowledge being unapologetic racists, but Dennis' defense
attorney, Deborah Williams, reminded jurors that "racism isn't a
crime." The brothers were arrested in June 2009 on their Davis
Junction, Ill., farm, where they lived with their parents. The arrests
came after a 5 1/2-year investigation in which federal authorities
hired a younger woman to befriend the Mahons and gather evidence
against them.

Defense attorneys urged jurors to examine the testimony of a
confidential informant, Rebecca Williams, a former stripper hired by
the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Deborah
Williams painted the informant as a "trailer-park Mata Hari,"
referencing the World War I exotic dancer who was executed for being a
spy for Germany. "She's here for the money," Williams said. The
informant was promised $100,000 if the Mahons were arrested and
convicted of the crime.

Federal prosecutors told jurors that the same day the package bomb was
left at a Scottsdale library, addressed to Logan, Dennis mailed a last
will and testament to his father in Illinois. He and his brother were
living in Arizona at the time. In the will, Dennis requested to be
buried next to Robert J. Mathews, the White supremacist who died in a
gunfight with federal agents in 1984. Dennis signed the will "in
memory of Robert Matthew and Tim McVeigh," said Assistant U.S.
District Attorney Michael Morrissey.

Prosecutors also played a 2005 recording where Dennis described to the
informant a 1-inch-by-5-inch pipe bomb, a detail from the Logan bomb
that investigators never released. "They never knew where it came
from, but it took a lot of time. Hours and hours working on this thing
... always gloves," Dennis is heard saying. On the same recording, the
informant asks Dennis: "So you've had some that worked?" Dennis
replies: "Yeah ... Diversity officer."

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 17th, 2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: typo

Old May 17th, 2012 #2579
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry ICU Delirium

This is an interesting article on ICU delirium on NPR from one of my correspondents. The transcript has been slightly edited from the audio. Steele's problem is a hundred times worse than what affects these people. Mini-strokes caused him to become psychotic in certain narrow ways rather than exhibiting Alzheimer's symptoms. There is more on the topic of ICU delirium at http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/icudelirium . This comes from Vanderbilt University in Nashville so it is a reputable source.

Quote:

http://wpln.org/wp-content/2011/02/jf-delirium-web.mp3
(audio of article)

http://wpln.org/?p=24499http://wpln.org/?p=24499

Most ICU Patients Return Home With Brain Injury (transcript)
Friday, February 25th, 2011

Hospital patients who survive a stay in intensive care may leave the hospital thinking the worst is over, but 60-80 percent are likely going home with a new problem – a brain injury. It’s caused, in part, by drugs that are meant to help. A Vanderbilt doctor is pushing ICU’s across the country to become aware of a condition called ICU Delirium, which has long-term effect on patients, patients, like Marie Smithers.

DING! (sound of a door opening) Smithers/Customer:”Hi how are ya? It’s me again.” Customer: I’m great, how are you? Smithers: I’m good. What are we doing? I forgot.

54-year old Marie Smithers forgets a lot at the small auto body shop she works at. Customers tease her about it.

“Dang…I was just in here yesterday….”

The petite, bubbly bookkeeper is used to the ribbing. Her problems with memory are just the tip of how her life has changed since coming home from the ICU last spring. “There’s some things…the forgetting. Going down the basement steps, all of a sudden it’s like, I don’t remember exactly how to do this.” It’s been nine months since Smithers got out of the ICU. Doctors say her balance and memory problems are due to what’s called ICU delirium.

It’s triggered by the disease and/or infection that lands patients in the ICU, along with heavy duty drugs meant to keep them comfortable. Chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters, allows cells to talk to each other. Delirium. It’s how you remember where you put your car keys and how to pick them up. The combination of sickness and sedatives causes the cells to be confused and unable to talk.

<<>>

Vanderbilt critical care doctor Wes Ely has studied ICU delirium for a decade.

Pointing to the plastic ventilator tube running into an ICU patient’s lungs, Ely says pain relief comes at a cost. “In order to allow him to tolerate this tube, he has a received a large amount in the way of benzodiazepines and fentanyl narcotics to benevolently help him to not suffer and be worried and anxious. But, on the other hand, we often tend to overshoot and provide so much of those medicines that it contributes to the delirium.”

Ely estimates 50-percent of the delirium is caused by sedation drugs. He founded what’s now the world’s largest ICU Delirium research group. Its aim is to find the perfect drug cocktail that balances comfort and consciousness to keep the brain from descending into delirium.

This patient, Craig Nudds, has pancreatitis and lung failure. Ely’s tracking the depth of his delirium. “Mr. Nudds, squeeze my hand, go ahead squeeze my hand, squeeze my hand sir, I’m not getting any squeeze…, there we go, little bit there. See how slow that is? That’s delirium. He’s just very slow on the response. His brain is just swimming through molasses, I say.”

To diagnose ICU delirium, Ely says doctors have to look for it. From the pocket of his white lab coat, he pulls out a laminated sheet no bigger than a greeting card. On it is a simple two-minute test with questions that get progressively harder. He and his team developed the test to show how severe delirium is.

“Mr. Nudds, I’m gonna have you squeeze my hand only when I say the letter A, okay? Let’s practice….A.”

This will show whether Nudds can hear, organize his thoughts, and focus long enough to squeeze back.

“No response, anything with you?”

Nudds’ wife, Kathy, shakes her head no. As a critical care nurse herself, she’s also carefully monitoring her husband. But, she’s out of her element when it comes to delirium. K. NUDDS: “I’m still a family member right now, and I understand a lot of things, but this is a new field I’ve not been part in you know, so it’s taken me aback a little bit. But, I also knew yesterday was a good day; today’s not a good day.”

Based on Nudds’ responses, Ely says, at the very least, he’ll end up with memory problems for a few days or it could be worse. He could end up with dementia-like symptoms that mimic Alzheimer’s. “The longer he stays delirious, the more likely he is to have neuropyschological problems on the back end with memory, and processing speed, and executive function, meaning he would have problems like a dementia. That’s why we call it a critical illness brain injury.”

For decades, patients were told their fogginess and memory lapses were temporary. “It’ll get better after you get home,” was the conventional wisdom.

But Ely’s research shows it can be a life-altering, long-term problem. That’s why he’s pushing for every ICU to start testing for delirium.

For Nashville Public Radio, I’m Jacqueline Fellows.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 17th, 2012 at 05:38 PM. Reason: format

Old May 20th, 2012 #2580
John Liberty

Default the ADL insanity defense to WN's

Quote:
Let's do a little sanity check on you. Assume that you are locked up in jail on charges of trying to blow up your wife with a pipe bomb. Would you write steamy love letters to your Ukrainian girlfriend from your jail cell? If the answer is yes, you are just as crazy as Steele is. I have come up with 26 different proofs that Steele is crazy and I haven't hit the bottom of the barrel yet. By Don Pauley
Let's do one, calling someone crazy is a tactic employed by TPTB in the media since the inception of the USSR. It is used to discredit their message and most likely in this instance used by Don to get the regular “Joe Sixpack” to think the person may have been crazy all along. Now that the trial is over and Steele has been convicted in a Star Chamber kangaroo court by a jury of his white hating peers, it is time to stop demeaning Ed and promote his former message. But this forum troll continues his anti-white crusade under the guise of being a WN. Amazing?

It does not take much searching to see that almost every White oriented activist is lambasted with the “crazy” moniker. This is such a favourite tactic of the reds that some of the communist forums have asked their associates to tone down the “insanity rhetoric” because it is actually disparaging to real mental health patients.

Quote:
Do you and I mean to insult and discourage the mentally ill when we refer to our opponents as having one or more aspects of mental illness? Very probably not. It's just that the behavior we see is so bizarre, so ridiculous, so extreme compared to what we see as normative that it's easy, and acceptable, to apply the words crazy, daft, deranged nuts, looney (and looney tunes), neurotic, out of their minds, psychotic, wacko etc, to our posts and replies. …......So, I'm realistic, but optimistic. I know people hate to be told how to behave, and I know that this situation on DU is probably not going to change dramatically. So, I make the following modest proposal and you can make your own choices about it ...Just before your press 'submit' as you are looking for spelling errors etc, ask yourself if you chose the right word wherever you used crazy, daft, neurotic, etc. Below, I've provided a brief list of possible alternatives. I think you'll find these words are colorful, expressive, and perhaps will give your post/reply even more precise meaning than things such as: mentally deranged, psychotic, wacko, etc.
http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x9576599
So, we can see the tactic is in use daily, so much so that it is being over utilized. (someone tell Don)

David Irving is now also crazy and insane for suggesting that the Holohoax may not have went down exactly as promoted in the kosher neo-Pravda Western media. Ironically this posting mimics Don's line of reasoning here about Ed. Coincidence?

Quote:
Anyone who doubts that David Irving is a sane man needed only visit his "confidential location" to realize that Irving entertains a strong possibility of eventually ending up in a padded room, hopefully sooner rather than later, eating cold beans from a tin tray while someone with a monocle watches him through a peephole in the door.
Instead of a diet of bubble-and-squeak, an appalling cockney dish of fried cabbage and potatoes that Irving regularly indulges in, he will end up gobbling fistfuls of Thorazine and spending his golden years, tightly wrapped in a sheet and immersed in a tub of cold water.
Here he will be able to endlessly chant paragraphs from "Mein Kampf" for the edification of his West Indian ward attendants and thoroughly soil the tub water.*
http://www.davidirving.8m.com/
Tea party? They are also insane according to the Frankfort school intellects,

Quote:
MSNBC’s Martin Bashir launched the most transparently biased and abusive segments yet against Tea Party activists. Not content to simply repeat the slurs of the usual suspects of the legacy media, Bashir out-did himself by trotting out one of the most favored tactics of the Soviet KGB to hurl at the advocates of limited government and fiscal sanity.
In a series of questions and responses with addiction guru Stanton Peele, MSNBC proceeded to label childish, delusional zealots who are mired in their “psychosis.” And how does the esteemed author and quack come to this conclusion? Simple. Tea Party advocates are adamant that government become smaller, tax less and have a diminished role in people’s lives. That is what MSNBC and their mouthpieces consider mentally ill, suffering from childish psychosis.
It would be funny if it never had been done before. But, of course, it has. In the 1950s, Soviet dictator Nikita Khrushchev needed to control dissent. But the old Stalin ways of shooting people or packing them off to Siberia wasn’t effective enough. So, he and the KGB secret-police started to use psychiatric hospitals as the new gulags.*Khrushchev proudly proclaimed, “there are no political prisoners (in the USSR), only persons of unsound mind.” The practice was so repugnant that even the New York Times ran a front page story condemning it in October, 1987.
So why would the in-house organ of the socialist left in America, MSNBC, revert to using the old tactic of labeling their opponents of being of “unsound mind”? Because, they have nothing else to undercut the forces building in the nation against them. The Left has no arguments. Their policies are destroying America and increasingly people recognize the truth. As more and more citizens gravitate to the Tea Party message of limited government and reduced government spending, the Left is desperate to isolate and denigrate the messengers of American renewal. They long for the days when Republicans were those nice, well-mannered people who gave them whatever they demanded.
http://netrightdaily.com/2011/08/msn...#ixzz1vLBg97re
Of course, this insanity defense has been used by the Reds to get rid of opponents in the old USSR, the list is endless and in the end they always resort to calling the activist crazy, (it is probably an automatic reflex for the Sunstein enforcement agents) .

http://www.osaarchivum.org/files/hol...66-2-238.shtml

The jews declared Secretary of War James Forrestal crazy when he did not acquiesce to the Zionist homeland and had him locked on the 11th story of a naval hospital. Kind of strange putting a mental patient so high up? (not to Don probably) He ended up out the window just days before his release.

So, as we can see, Don is just employing a long used and highly useful tool in communist-Zionist arsenal, the insanity claim. What I don't understand is how he continuously is given free rein in his kosher style line of reasoning.

Ed was taking chances standing up to the ADL and their enforcers, and he is now paying the price. Fairfax pilfered Ed's silver stash and then worked to set Ed up with the Feds. This happens everyday now. Three anarchists were just arrested on terrorism charges in Chicago for having some empty Boone's farm bottles and a can of gasoline. The enemy is ubitquitos now, with plenty of money and time to set dupes up. Does anyone have 5 million?

Quote:
The State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez asked for bail to be set at $5 million for the three men who had come from out-of-state to protest the NATO summit. The judge set the bail at $1.5 million. Each of the charges are felony charges.
The case marks the first time that state prosecutors have used the Illinois Terrorism law to prosecute individuals.
The prosecutor accused Brian Church, 22, of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Jared Chase, 27, of Keene, New Hampshire, and Brent Betterly, 24, who lives in Massachusetts, of*planning to “destroy police cars and attack four Chicago Police district stations with destructive devices, in an effort to undermine the police response to the conspirators’ other planned actions for the NATO Summit.”
The prosecutor claimed defendants possessed and/or constructed “improvised explosive-incendiary devices” (IEDs)
http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/20/cp...s-of-violence/

Tags
edgar steele

Thread