VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2015 #481
cornelius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereward Wake View Post
Is it true National Action 'cancelled' today's march in Liverpool?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...-march-9862384
Just look on Youtube and view the footage that the Reds posted on there earlier this evening. A total disaster, a shambles.

Old September 11th, 2015 #482
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Have received this email to the No Shomrim account, supposedly from a Jew called Rosenberg:

I'm Jewish and I oppose Shomrim as much as you do. I think that they're a bunch of attention seekers and they do no good for no one including the Jewish community!!! If one wants really to protect people he should join the police forces!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forward

Old September 11th, 2015 #483
Rachal Hatred
Banned

And just incase anyone thought we'd gone away, these demos will resume shortly.

Old September 11th, 2015 #484
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
If one wants really to protect people he should join the police forces!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forward
That's easy for him to say but the Met are only recruiting from those who have a second language now.

Old September 11th, 2015 #485
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
That's easy for him to say but the Met are only recruiting from those who have a second language now.
Well I'd imagine Shomrim members have two - English and Hebrew and possibly even three if they also speak Yiddish.

Old September 11th, 2015 #486
Henry.

Quote:
Well I'd imagine Shomrim members have two - English and Hebrew and possibly even three if they also speak Yiddish.
Exactly.

Hebrew is on the list of required languages and I'm sure a silver tongued recruit could make a convincing case for Yiddish or Ladino.

Old September 11th, 2015 #487
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Exactly.

Hebrew is on the list of required languages and I'm sure a silver tongued recruit could make a convincing case for Yiddish or Ladino.
Not heard of Ladino, what is it? Perhaps Aramaic too.

Old September 11th, 2015 #488
Henry.

Quote:
Not heard of Ladino, what is it? Perhaps Aramaic too.
Spoken by Sephardic Jews.

There's a reference on Google that says it's written not spoken but this is nonsense.

David Ben-Gurion and Yitzhak Ben-Zvi were hoping to learn it when they were holed up in Salonika, where Jews were more than 75% of the population. But when another Polish Jew arrived and opened a brothel they were all told to fuck off ASAP.

Old December 6th, 2015 #489
Henry.

Chanukah & Kislev: The Month of Miracles

Chanukah begins tonight and Lord Janner is looking for a courtroom miracle tomorrow.

Will he get one?

Judge to rule on fitness of Lord Janner to stand trial for 'child sex abuse'
A high court judge is expected to rule on whether Lord Janner is unfit to stand trial for a string of child sex offences dating back 50 years.

Mr Justice Openshaw will hear details of the 87-year-old dementia sufferer's condition when the case is brought back to the Old Bailey tomorrow.

At a the last hearing in October, both prosecution and defence barristers made it clear there was no dispute between them that Greville Janner was not well enough.

But the senior judge told them that the matter should be decided following a "short opening" in court as the public was "entitled to know" why.

He said: "Plainly there is a public interest in these matters and the public are entitled to know the evidence on which the finding has been made. "Should the medical reports be made available to the press - that is a question we will need to address on December 7.

"Are the press entitled to see the reports, what can the press report on the hearing and what in the fullness of time should the jury be told?"

The peer is not required to attend tomorrow's hearing as he remains on bail while a trial of facts has already been earmarked to start on April 11 next year.

Janner is accused of 22 sexual offences dating back to the 1960s against nine alleged victims, the majority of whom were 16 or under at the time.

There are 15 counts of indecent assault and seven counts of a separate sexual offence said to have taken place in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Twenty-one of the charges relate to children who were aged 16 or under at the time.

Earlier this year, a review of the case led the Crown Prosecution Service to overturn its decision not pursue charges against Lord Janner due to his ill-health.

Recently released official figures have revealed that more than 2,000 suspected criminals avoided prosecution last year because of their ill-health or age.

The CPS said 1,892 criminal cases were dropped at courts in England and Wales in 2014 due to the "significant ill-health, elderliness or youth" of a defendant.

Another 439 cases were abandoned for the same reasons before the suspect was charged with an offence, according to figures obtained by the Press Association.

Old January 4th, 2016 #490
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Default Oppose the Shomrim demo 2016

Unintentionally, this demo in an area of London, where the illegal Shomrim operate, will take place at the same time as Purim. We have some great speakers for this demo, including someone from Golden Dawn. (for all you Goyim, that's end of March).

Old April 2nd, 2016 #491
torquemada

Default Golders Green - Oppose the Shomrim 2nd April 2016

A group of twelve activists staged a flash demonstration in Golders Green today - the latest in the "Oppose the Shomrim" series.

Well done to Eddie Stampton and Mark Atkinson for organising, and to Jez Turner for speaking. Video and pictures to follow.

Viewers will remember that the fully liaised demonstration scheduled for Golders Green in July last year, was relocated to Whitehall by the authorities at the last minute. Today's demonstration, held at the site originally intended, shows that at least some English people will not be told where we can and cannot go in our own country.

Last edited by torquemada; April 2nd, 2016 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typographical error

Old April 2nd, 2016 #492
Eilthireach

Well done to all involved. You said you would do it and you did it.

Old April 2nd, 2016 #493
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

I think Eddie Stampton should be allowed to post on this forum. No sock puppet accounts mind you, just the one moniker. He is out on the streets, sticking his neck out, which is more than others what post on here.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 3rd, 2016 #494
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I think Eddie Stampton should be allowed to post on this forum. No sock puppet accounts mind you, just the one moniker. He is out on the streets, sticking his neck out, which is more than others what post on here.
Are you implying that Antifascist Henry shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum because he has never attended a demo or stuck his neck out in any way, shape or form, ever. Unless of course, you count posting on the Internet as sticking ones neck out, in which case, he's a veteran hardcore Racial Nationalist.

Last edited by joefrombradford; April 3rd, 2016 at 03:45 AM.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #495
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

No what I am saying is that Eddie is out there and putting his head above the parapet. So despite his breaking of forum rules regarding sock puppet accounts, I think he should be allowed to post under one account name only.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 3rd, 2016 #496
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I'm sure Eddie is welcome to post on this interesting new forum...

Old April 3rd, 2016 #497
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
Are you implying that Antifascist Henry shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum because he has never attended a demo or stuck his neck out in any way....
As I told one of your internet 'friends': If what you post is meant to hurt then it must have at least an element of truth about it. Meanwhile your 'blows' continue to fall woefully short of the mark. In fact, Mr Magoo, you couldn't hit a cow's arse with a shovel.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #498
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post UK - British Patriots Demonstrates In Jewish Enclave Of Golders Green

Far-right activists have held a demonstration in the heart of London’s Jewish community.

The protest, apparently against the Jewish neighbourhood watch group Shomrim, took place in Golders Green, north-west London, on Shabbat. Nine demonstrators unfurled a banner proclaiming that the area “was London, not Tel Aviv”.

Police were in attendance. No arrests were made.

The Community Security Trust said, although the demonstration was small, many people would find it shocking that it took place in the capital’s Jewish heartland.

It was particularly sickening, CST said, that the activists had demonstrated at the area’s war memorial “for those who had died fighting against Hitler and Nazism”.

Last year, a planned far-right rally at the same location was moved by police to a site in central London, after concerns about communal safety.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #499
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Old April 3rd, 2016 #500
torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilthireach View Post
Well done to all involved. You said you would do it and you did it.
Thank you for your endorsement, Eilthireach.

I also agree with Mr Fable at posts #3 and #5, that Eddie should be allowed back to post on the forum. A lot of "nationalists" complain privately about Jewish special interests, at least Eddie & Co have put themselves out there and made a point.

Come on mods - credit where it's due, please.

Thread