Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2011 #101
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,988
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
Most Jewish women are beautiful; unfortunately you are a blinded by your own racism.
I took the freedom to create a short list for you:
Scarlett Johansson, Bar Refaeli, Natalie Portman, Winona Ryder, Jennifer Connelly
Mila Kunis, Kate Hudson.
Well…I think you got the picture.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, duuuuude, I can’t believe you just said that, not even jew apologists would claim that most jewesses are beautiful, you need to take another look, a long hard look... if you can stomach it.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #102
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Even my sister (she isn't an evil racist) told me when she was watching the wedding that Kate Middleton brother looked like a southern american.

I had to explain to her that his ethnicity wasn't latrino because he was Turkish.

__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #103
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Unfortunately, there's no Turkish in the family either - the most you'll find is some French. (As far as I remember without checking, this is way back in the 16th century.)
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #104
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Unfortunately, there's no Turkish in the family either - the most you'll find is some French. (As far as I remember without checking, this is way back in the 16th century.)
The Turkish blood is in the Goldsmith family because they are khazarian Jews aka turco-mongols an alien race inside the British Islands.

The evidence is in their phenotype, race and ethnicity even non WN can see they aren't white but you can keep denying it if it makes you happy.
__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #105
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
The Turkish blood is in the Goldsmith family because they are khazarian Jews aka turco-mongols an alien race inside the British Islands.

The evidence is in their phenotype, race and ethnicity even non WN can see they aren't white but you can keep denying it if it makes you happy.
Once again - SOURCE.

Not only to assist the rest of us who are wondering where, in our years of research into genealogy, we have slipped up but because it's a VNN rule that if you claim someone is a jew, you provide proof.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #106
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Once again - SOURCE.

Not only to assist the rest of us who are wondering where, in our years of research into genealogy, we have slipped up but because it's a VNN rule that if you claim someone is a jew, you provide proof.
I already provided some source and evidence on this thread and even if there was no evidence avaiable right now for the public that doesn't mean someone isn't a Jew, Turk, asian, Latino or Nigger.

Genealogy have many flaws the crypto-jews in Europe will not be detected because they were baptized and have Christian names.

If they are trying to hide their Jewish ancestry (very common) and you don't like anthropology you will only be sure with somekind of DNA test wich is impossible to get.

The VNN rule is about accusing other forum member of being a Jew not a public personality.
__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #107
Darius Appleby
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Posts: 3,597
Arrow my lord

Oh for fucks sake Rick Holland!

Provide a source or go away.

What explains your minger looks anyhow?
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #108
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
I already provided some source and evidence on this thread and even if there was no evidence avaiable right now for the public that doesn't mean someone isn't a Jew, Turk, asian, Latino or Nigger.

Genealogy have many flaws the crypto-jews in Europe will not be detected because they were baptized and have Christian names.

If they are trying to hide their Jewish ancestry (very common) and you don't like anthropology you will only be sure with somekind of DNA test wich is impossible to get.

The VNN rule is about accusing other forum member of being a Jew not a public personality.
Without going back to check, (which I will do right now) I'm pretty sure your evidence was shot down in flames.

Someone was banned for insisting Christine Bleakley was jewish, and as far as I know, the presenter of the One Show is not a member here and andy has been warned by Alex for insisting that a certain prominent BNP member is jewish - he is not a member here either.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #109
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
goldsmith Name Meaning and History

English: occupational name for a worker in gold, a compound of Old English gold ‘gold’ + smið ‘smith’. In North America it is very often an English translation of German or Jewish Goldschmidt.

http://www.ancestry.com/facts/goldsm...y-history.ashx


Acording to "jewornotjew" site Kate Middleton isn't Jewish.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=307


Kate Middleton parents and ancestry.

http://www.wargs.com/other/middleton.html

http://johndenugent.com/english/engl...st-race-mixing
So this is your evidence?

"In North America it is very often an English translation of German or Jewish Goldschmidt."

We're not in North America and as I have repeatedly and patiently explained, there are two prominent Godlsmith families in England. One is jewish and is not related to Kate. The other is not jewish and is related to Kate.

Wargs is a proven flawed site written by an idiot who can't even get Bonnie Prince Charlie's family right.

I can't see the Nugent article - edit - I've just seen it and it consists of links to the Royals opening jewish community centres and so on. So what? We know they don't work exclusively for the white people but that ain't proof they're jewish.





Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Kate is mixed race and so is Prince William.

Kate just inherit her father anglo-saxon looks, she doesn't look like a Jew besides the broader face with high cheek bones.

Everything about Kates sister reeks of mongol.

The darker skin tone, the Asiatic eyebrows, flatter nose, face and broader lips, the single eye lid, high cheek bones ...

I've seen Eurasians look more white than her.

Does she look like a pure Anglo-Saxon/Celtic to you?

She clearly looks Asiatic an anyone who says otherwise is a fool that should get a clue about race and about Jews or migrate to Stormfront were they are celebrating this "white" marriage.

The mother also have a very standard ashkenazi appearance, you can find several Jewish women looking the way she does.
And this is all opinion. Opinion ain't a source or evidence, no matter how much you claim it is.

I think it's time for that family history thread I keep mentioning - only mine will have reputable sources and evidence.

Last edited by Bev; May 4th, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #110
Darius Appleby
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Posts: 3,597
Arrow not a jew

Quote:
Quote:
Acording to "jewornotjew" site Kate Middleton isn't Jewish.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=307
There have been plenty of drips, mostly Americans, who regularly regurgitate nonsense about there being jews in royalty.

This is the text on the site:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
jew or not a jew

Kate Middleton

Jew Score:
4

January 9, 1982 —
For a while now, we've been trying to find Jewish European royalty. It seemed plausible at first, but we soon realized that we're barking up the wrong tree. European kings must have had great genealogy researchers, but with a goal completely opposite from ours: "I'm sorry, son, but you can't marry the lovely Rebecca, for her maternal great-great-great-uncle changed his name from Cohen to Cole. Why don't you marry the horse-faced Augusta instead?"

Perhaps it's more possible in the modern world, with less emphasis on bloodlines and more desire for European princes to avoid horse-faced brides? Alas, that is not the case. It seems that Australian hotties are the hot item, but nice Jewish girls are still off limits. What can we do.

But what's this? Some people think that Kate Middleton, quite possibly the next Queen of England, just might be somewhat Jewish? She might not be royalty yet, but we have to check.

You see, Kate's mother's maiden name is Goldsmith. And apparently that's enough to make some think that she has Jewish ancestry. But if that's the case, that Jewish link was lost a long, long time ago. Genealogy research is not just limited to days past, and in case of Kate possibly ascending the British throne, her lineage has been studied at length. And for at least five generations, Kate's Goldsmiths have been married in churches. Nothing Jewish about that.

Well, the mission is clear now. It's too late for us to marry into royalty, but there might just be a future generation ready to get started. Could a princess be in their future? It doesn't seem impossible, right? Right?

Verdict: Not a Jew.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #111
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
There have been plenty of drips, mostly Americans, who regularly regurgitate nonsense about there being jews in royalty.

This is the text on the site:
Makes me laugh how he's using a site that says she's not jewish to bolster his argument that she is.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #112
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,209
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
The evidence is in their phenotype, race and ethnicity even non WN can see they aren't white but you can keep denying it if it makes you happy.
The swarthy flat featured look of the Middleton family comes from their peasant background. In Northern Europe the lowest ranks of the peasantry have been swarthy and dodgy looking for centuries. It doesn't necessarily indicate foreign interlopers.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #113
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Oliver Goldsmith was a very famous Irish poet and all round Renaissance man,there are statue in Ireland and England for him.Everyone knows him without knowing him he wrote Goody Two Shoes and She Stoops to Conquer..He was a bona fide authentic Aryan from a long line of Anglican Clergymen who predated the jews being allowed back into the British Isles.
More pertinently names mean nothing unless you choose them yourself,particularly if you are going to use it for anonymous internet posting.It follows that the selection of name tags for posting on internet forums will reflect the nature,charachter and race of the postee.No Aryan on Gods earth could possibly select darius.
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #114
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

The Tommy from 14-18 does'nt look like any jew I have seen,then again what would I know I have virtually daily contact with the blighters
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #115
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
No Aryan on Gods earth could possibly select darius.
Absolutely laughable.

I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.

Naqš-i Rustam inscription
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #116
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Makes me laugh how he's using a site that says she's not jewish to bolster his argument that she is.
I posted it because i thought their "evidence" was too funny.

"And for at least five generations, Kate's Goldsmiths have been married in churches. Nothing Jewish about that."

There are Jews that practice Judaism, there are Jews that practice Atheism, there are Jews that practice Christianism ...

Jews aren't only a religion.

http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm


The Jews in England

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/Writers...and_part3.html


The typical crypto-jewish behavior

http://www.robertwcase.com/articles/The-Crypto-Jews.pdf


Jews and crypto-Jews in sixteenth and seventeenth century England

http://www.cromohs.unifi.it/16_2011/hessayon_jews.html
__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #117
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Kate's brother is one swarthy, degenerate subhuman.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #118
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

No doubt, but she still ain't jewish. The Goldsmith line that she comes from is not the jewish one.

edit. This was to RickHolland.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #119
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
The swarthy flat featured look of the Middleton family comes from their peasant background. In Northern Europe the lowest ranks of the peasantry have been swarthy and dodgy looking for centuries. It doesn't necessarily indicate foreign interlopers.
Do you have any evidence or source for that?
__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Old May 4th, 2011 #120
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Absolutely laughable.

I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.

Naqš-i Rustam inscription
Even more laughable that you advocate that the subsequent 2,500 Years of history be ignored.
Q.What is Winston Churchill famous for ?
A.He was the last white man called Winston
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.
Page generated in 0.24995 seconds.