VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2017 #61
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
If you are serious about that, why are you anonymous?
I couldn't care less whether some jew-fag on the internet like you thinks I'm anonymous. Crowe happens to be my real last name, and that's all I'm giving.

Old April 9th, 2017 #62
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
If you are serious about that, why are you anonymous?
Why are you?

Old April 9th, 2017 #63
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Why are you?
George Witzgall is my actual name, it's unique in the world far as I know.

Old April 9th, 2017 #64
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I couldn't care less whether some jew-fag on the internet like you thinks I'm anonymous. Crowe happens to be my real last name, and that's all I'm giving.
Except I'm not a Jew, which is actually verifiable since I'm not anonymous.

Old April 9th, 2017 #65
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
George Witzgall is my actual name, it's unique in the world far as I know.
My apologies then.

Not totally unique in the world. Unless you played major league baseball in 1921, when you were 21 years old, making you 117 today.

https://www.ancestry.com/1940-census...itzgall_2s76hc

If you've lived that long then your creepy religion may just work wonders.

Old April 9th, 2017 #66
Crowe

Quote:
Except I'm not a Jew, which is actually verifiable since I'm not anonymous.
You already admitted to being one. All we got to go on is based on what you tell us. Having a selective memory, and deciding that one day you're something you're not is completely erroneous.

Someone's name doesn't necessarily give away whether they're a jew or not. Considering jewish ancestry is passed from the maternal side, and the children take up their father's surnames names in most cases.

Last edited by Crowe; April 9th, 2017 at 09:13 AM.

Old April 9th, 2017 #67
steven clark

Default Anyone else sick to death of this Veterans worship?

Longbaugh, I think your remarks are sad and bitter. Those older men were killed by some nut, and he had no right to play god. There are people who suffer from sickness, especially incurable kinds, but no nurse has a right to kill people under their care. It's murder and disgusting.

I think you should consider what you said. We can't condone murder, veterans or whomever.

I've known very good nurses, but in the VA, I was ordered to take a tuberculin test. I have TB germs, and am not supposed to take one. I told the nurse, she wouldn't listen, and ordered me to take the test, when she discovered I'd had TB yelled at me. Really yelled, and I couldn't wait to get away from her.

Also, I recall when I was a security guard in a hospital, and the nurses liked writing us guards up just to make trouble. They were jerks, and when Glenn Beck reported a girl who was suffering a debilitating illness there (Children's Hospital, Boston) and the staff wouldn't let her parents take her to another doctor or hospital...in effect, taking her away from her parents...I believed Beck, because it was a creepy place to work. The docs were pissy, once I told a black nurse not to park in an ER space while she got her paycheck, and she told me to fuck off.
I also did a watch on a young boy there the doctors mistakenly cut into his liver during an operation, and he was dying. The kid actually did escape from the hospital and got to downtown Boston before the cops got him. He did die in the hospital.
It was a real creepy place.

Old April 9th, 2017 #68
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Longbaugh, I think your remarks are sad and bitter. Those older men were killed by some nut, and he had no right to play god. There are people who suffer from sickness, especially incurable kinds, but no nurse has a right to kill people under their care. It's murder and disgusting.

I think you should consider what you said. We can't condone murder, veterans or whomever.

I've known very good nurses, but in the VA, I was ordered to take a tuberculin test. I have TB germs, and am not supposed to take one. I told the nurse, she wouldn't listen, and ordered me to take the test, when she discovered I'd had TB yelled at me. Really yelled, and I couldn't wait to get away from her.

Also, I recall when I was a security guard in a hospital, and the nurses liked writing us guards up just to make trouble. They were jerks, and when Glenn Beck reported a girl who was suffering a debilitating illness there (Children's Hospital, Boston) and the staff wouldn't let her parents take her to another doctor or hospital...in effect, taking her away from her parents...I believed Beck, because it was a creepy place to work. The docs were pissy, once I told a black nurse not to park in an ER space while she got her paycheck, and she told me to fuck off.
I also did a watch on a young boy there the doctors mistakenly cut into his liver during an operation, and he was dying. The kid actually did escape from the hospital and got to downtown Boston before the cops got him. He did die in the hospital.
It was a real creepy place.
That all sounds very traumatic.

What you said about the child--this is true and I 100% believe it. I don't know if you've heard of Robbie Reimuller, but the hospital in effect threatened to take the little boy so they could do brain surgery for epilepsy. The mother researched and found a place to take her son-at one point she tried to sneak him out of the hospital, and one of the nurses warned her they'd take custody if she did. To get him there, she had to lie about what she was doing and risk being arrested to do it, they made it almost impossible (have to have a nurse the whole time, meds on the flight and get the airline to agree, etc.)--well, she did it. Got him there and put him on the ketogenic diet--his seizures stopped altogether.
She had watched child after child die from the brain surgery, and they weren't going to let her try the fasting and high fat diet first.

http://articles.latimes.com/1997-02-...diet-treatment
This is about $ oftentimes.

I can also attest to seeing horrible things in a hospital-my father was in one in Ft. Worth. He was a Vet, Navy. While he was in there:

A homeless nigger raped an elderly patient-he walked up the stairwell and slipped into one of the rooms;
A girl told my mom they weren't feeding her;
I saw a man sitting on the steps and he had an IV-he asked me if I saw his cab come by-they'd thrown him out for 'walking around' and not staying in his room;
I told a nurse the IV in my father was dripping into the floor. Hours later it still was.

There is more but holy cow there is nothing scarier than a large American hospital-and VA Hospitals are even worse.

Old April 10th, 2017 #69
steven clark

Default Anyone else sick to death of this Veteran's worship?

One more Children's Hospital story. I was on duty in the children's clinic, and a mother complained to the staff about her child being given medication that the mother wasn't notified about. She wasn't yelling, but raised her voice, but concerned about the medication.

The staff sounded a panic alarm. I didn't do anything because it wasn't violent or loud, but three guards responded and surrounded the mother.
At the hospital, to so much as raise your voice was considered a disturbance...which didn't keep the staff from yelling at you.

Much like when I was on duty, got a panic alarm in the garage and ran there, seeing an attendant and calling out if he was okay.

The guy, a big nigger, blew up that I 'yelled at him,' and starting cursing that I'd raised my voice, when I just wanted to make sure he was okay.

But this is just to show what zoos urban hospitals are. VA hospitals are pretty much the same. Although I worked at a VA hospital in a small Midwestern college town, there were problems there as well.
Although at a VA hospital you get all this 'honor the vet' stuff.

Old April 11th, 2017 #70
confederate

this is what i'm dying to say if i ever over hear some schmendrick tell a camouflaged moron "thank you for your service"; yes soldier, thanks for protecting my freedom by mopping and waxing the floors and cleaning the toilets in the barracks. what would the country do without you?
imagine the fuckin' looks i'd get from the true believers.

Dr. William Pierce

Old April 11th, 2017 #71
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confederate View Post
this is what i'm dying to say if i ever over hear some schmendrick tell a camouflaged moron "thank you for your service"; yes soldier, thanks for protecting my freedom by mopping and waxing the floors and cleaning the toilets in the barracks. what would the country do without you?
imagine the fuckin' looks i'd get from the true believers.
About a year ago I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and standing in front of me was an Air Farce bird colonel in his flight suit and jacket, probably the CO of the NV Air Guard squadron here and I asked him, "Hey Colonel, shouldn't you be over in the sandbox dropping bombs on women and kids for Israel?" He looked at me for a second, then turned back around, not responding. I could also see the other idiots in line and the store clerk giving me hateful looks, but I didn't give a shit--somebody needs to say these things.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 11th, 2017 #72
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
About a year ago I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and standing in front of me was an Air Farce bird colonel in his flight suit and jacket, probably the CO of the NV Air Guard squadron here and I asked him, "Hey Colonel, shouldn't you be over in the sandbox dropping bombs on women and kids for Israel?" He looked at me for a second, then turned back around, not responding. I could also see the other idiots in line and the store clerk giving me hateful looks, but I didn't give a shit--somebody needs to say these things.
or, hey colonel, how many wedding parties have you bombed?

Dr. William Pierce

Old April 11th, 2017 #73
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Women, Kids, and even Whales

Quote:
I read something today re the military bombing of Whales and Dophins, I shit-u-not.
https://www.thedodo.com/air-force-bo...248360753.html

Weapons testing in Kauai.

So, new low. 'Bomb the Whales' is just something even the dumbest tard can't go for, amirite?
Unless they could convince people that Whales are anti-Semitic or have oil we want buried underneath their habitat.

Old April 11th, 2017 #74
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I read something today re the military bombing of Whales and Dophins, I shit-u-not.
https://www.thedodo.com/air-force-bo...248360753.html

Weapons testing in Kauai.

So, new low. 'Bomb the Whales' is just something even the dumbest tard can't go for, amirite?
Unless they could convince people that Whales are anti-Semitic or have oil we want buried underneath their habitat.
Well, they did use live caged animals in early nuclear bomb tests to study the effects of radiation, thermal burns, etc. (The Russians did too, just to be fair) And don't forget the live human test subjects at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Old April 12th, 2017 #75
bedford

Quote:
Your post reminds me of the Basra highway of death incident in Gulf War 1.
The U.S. air force bombed a large convoy of retreating Iraqi soldiers. Both
ends of the convoy of vehicles were bombed so nobody could move then the
air force basically massacred these soldiers in the trucks. There was nothing
heroic about it as the media would claim. It was cowardly.

Old April 12th, 2017 #76
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Your post reminds me of the Basra highway of death incident in Gulf War 1.
The U.S. air force bombed a large convoy of retreating Iraqi soldiers. Both
ends of the convoy of vehicles were bombed so nobody could move then the
air force basically massacred these soldiers in the trucks. There was nothing
heroic about it as the media would claim. It was cowardly.
The "Highway of Death" during the Gulf War was an infamous war crime, one of many the US military has committed over the last 200 years. Not as horrible as say, the fire-bombing of Dresden, the strafing of German civilians fleeing Dresden or the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but a crime nonetheless. Some say the attacking of retreating Iraqi troops was legitimate, others say it's a clear violation of the Geneva Convention and other rules of war. If the ZOGbots will do that, what's to stop them from doing something like that to us in the future?

The main unpunished war criminals in the Highway of Death were H. Norman Schwartzkopf (now deceased), the Supreme Commander in the Gulf War, Air Force Gen. Chuck Horner, Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Colin Powell, then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and ultimately George H.W. Bush.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Horner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_McCaffrey

Thread