Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Days Ago #521
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Green nigger chiefs are afraid some of their White troops might develop a brain

Service Leaders Condemn Racism Following Charlottesville Attack

Quote:
The top officers of each of the U.S. military services are condemning racism and promoting unity following the deadly attack in Charlottesville, Virginia that left a woman dead and others wounded.

U.S. Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley and U.S. Air Force Gen. (((David Goldfein))) on Wednesday joined other service leaders in releasing statements related to the incident.

"The Army doesn't tolerate racism, extremism, or hatred in our ranks," Milley tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's against our Values and everything we've stood for since 1775."

"I stand with my fellow service chiefs in saying that we're always stronger together," (((Goldfein))) said in a statement a few hours later. "It's who we are as Airmen. Integrity, service and excellence...that's what America's Air Force is about."

...The statements from the uniformed leaders were seen as somewhat unusual because the events in Charlottesville were not directly military-related.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...le-attack.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Day Ago #522
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Service Leaders Condemn Racism Following Charlottesville Attack

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...le-attack.html
I'm curious as to whether the Joint Chiefs' statements are some sort of litmus test to see how many of their ZOGbots, especially White ones would respond in an even bigger incident(s) to come, up to and including civil war and who they would side with. I know the military has many contingency plans and conducted many exercises related to this, Jade Helm being the most recent possible drill. As always, most of the green niggers will obey orders regardless of how illegal and murderous they are against the White population. When have they not obeyed orders recently? We cannot count on any of them for help as long as the government remains intact and they keep getting their paychecks, same as the badge fags.

Personally, I hope a civil war breaks out within the military itself along racial lines. But again don't count on it unless shit gets really, really bad in this country.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; 1 Day Ago at 05:15 PM.

Tags
#1, military

Thread