Old December 12th, 2007 #41
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Lemmings discussing this over here.
http://www.classmates.com/messageboa...ionsPerPage=20

They also talk about nooses.
http://www.classmates.com/messageboa...ostonly=&hide=

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 12th, 2007 #42
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post

I didn’t say you weighed 400 pounds, I was pointing out I have personally witnessed this. To my knowledge I have never seen you unless you have been to Ashland or Princeton I doubt I would have seen you around. Read what I said and you will see I was responding with my thoughts to the countdown and not referring to you personally.
I did not take it personally, I read what you wrote, and actually agreed with what you had said. Stating I was not 400lb..... was more sarcasm then me taking it personally, and that others use the countdown. And nope wasnt me at your local walmart...so no risk of exposure there! (<---sarcasm again )

Old December 12th, 2007 #43
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
start early; say about the terrible 2's; then they won't grow up and start hitting you; because I see it everyday; teenagers talking back and hitting their parents; tell you what; the word NO is not in my kids vocabulary; and they're grown with kids of their own
You are totally right. I would not dare raise a hand toward my dad. He's liable to shoot the shit out of me.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 12th, 2007 #44
Holly
Self Bannned

I would say 2 is to young only because they are not yet able to understand correctly why they are being punished. If that is the case it is better to show them you are not pleased in other ways. 3 maybe, 4 yes.

Old December 12th, 2007 #45
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
We have established that I am not Susan already.
Who's we, you have a mouse in your pocket.......

You may not physically be Susan, but your POSTS have Susan written all over them. You know how they say everyone has a twin, well your posts have a twin also and that twin is Susan's posts......

But no big deal, I have popcorn.........

Old December 12th, 2007 #46
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC}{Magician View Post
But no big deal, I have popcorn.........

SHARE SHARE SHARE!!

Old December 12th, 2007 #47
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
I spank my kids when warranted. I honestly believe that aside from the brainwashing that goes on at an early age, the lack of 'whipping that ass' is a prime reason why children today have serious issues.

I also will never change my mind on this, and I believe that anyone that says they would never spank their children is simply 'wrong.'

I am the product of having my ass tanned for major childhood transgressions and I believe that I am better off for it. As a result, my kids will 'reap the benefits' and hopefully their kids will, as well.
All children are different and parenting them is just as different. I would not spank my child unless all other resources were used and that being only if it was a boy.

As it is I only have a daughter so yes, I would never spank her, I would have my ex do it if I was in that situation. I am a way too big and strong to be spanking a little girl. I fear hurting her from hugging her to tight, let alone trying to hit her soft enough as not to hurt her bad.

But there is also two things wrong here, one she is all grown up and two she was such a good child we were never even close to the point of spanking her.

But like I said, all kids are different so with "a boy gone wild", well lets just say that would never happen around me......

Old December 12th, 2007 #48
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
All children are different and parenting them is just as different. I would not spank my child unless all other resources were used and that being only if it was a boy.

As it is I only have a daughter so yes, I would never spank her, I would have my ex do it if I was in that situation. I am a way too big and strong to be spanking a little girl. I fear hurting her from hugging her to tight, let alone trying to hit her soft enough as not to hurt her bad.

But there is also two things wrong here, one she is all grown up and two she was such a good child we were never even close to the point of spanking her.

But like I said, all kids are different so with "a boy gone wild", well lets just say that would never happen around me......
What he said.

Old December 12th, 2007 #49
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
SHARE SHARE SHARE!!

Just for you colleen, I have some more.....

Old December 12th, 2007 #50
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
What he said.
lmao.... literally

Old December 12th, 2007 #51
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
lmao.... literally

I was going to say pretty much the same thing but you said it better.

Old December 12th, 2007 #52
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I was going to say pretty much the same thing but you said it better.
Can't give you rep but I CAN give you a Thank You.....

That's probably better than rep anyway.......

Old December 13th, 2007 #53
colleen

i do agree it is on a per child basis. so far in 10 yrs my kids haven't done anything so bad as to where i felt the need to spank them...but tomorrow is a new day. but as of today what i have been doing is working and they respect me and listen to me when i explain to them when and why they are doing something unacceptable.

Old December 13th, 2007 #54
Sean Martin

Where is Glenn Miller with his 2 bits? I reckon he raised a whole passel of strapping southern racist rednecks that listened to everything he said and reproduced with whites.

Old December 13th, 2007 #55
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

No offence to you summer, but who the fuck goes looking for a father who will instill fear in their children?That the most insane idea I've ever heard. Children don't thrive on fear. trust me i know what I'm talking about. They shrink into themselves and become shadows of their former selves.

I, for one, am a single mother. I spank my son and daughter if they have behaviour that doesn't respond to warnings.I don't need to find a man to instill fear into my children. As long as children learn there are consequences to their actions.Any man who comes into my life will treat my childrens and my lives will give them respect as human beings.Not beat them into submission. Respect is earned and children respond to people they respect.

I would expect of course to have a man in my life to share responsibility in disciplining of the children. But any man who "beat" them rather than just a spanking would get some bits cut off. I am my children's mother. It is my job in life to protect and keep them safe. Not introduce some fucktard who is going to beat them.

Women like me would prefer to have a male in their lives to influence their children for the good of our folk but fucked if im desperately searching for one just for that purpose. we, who are for now anyway,single mothers do not usually become that on purpose. We do the best we can with what we have.Whilst judge mental cunts single us out into one bunch for having ill disciplined children.

My children certainly aren't perfect but they are fun happy and well looked after. best of all they don't fear me or shrink when i walk into a room. They will grow to be well rounded, racially aware, responsible individuals and know that i have done the best i can by them.That is all i can ask for.

cheers
tanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Thank you.

Well snap out of your feminist mentality and beat your kid. Oh yeah and where is the father? I don't ever see any of these bad mentality kids with fathers. Go get a dad for your kid so he can introduce some terror into the kids life.

It doesn't matter how a mother treats their sons, if you do not punish them with spankings they will look at you as below them and will not have any respect for you, whereas if they had a father figure that kid would not in any way disrespect his mother in fear of his father (that is if his father was around all the time and if he had a backbone.)

Old December 13th, 2007 #56
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
I would say 2 is to young only because they are not yet able to understand correctly why they are being punished. If that is the case it is better to show them you are not pleased in other ways. 3 maybe, 4 yes.
well Holly; how many children have you raised? I've had a hand is the raising of 11 total; counting my grandchildren; have you ever heard "spare the rod; spoil the child"? it's like I said before; I see and hear EVERYDAY where I live; teenagers cursing; hitting and even spitting on their own parents; this is one thing that's wrong with America's youth today; they were coddeled; and always had their way; never taught the value of a dollar; and just ran, roughshod over their parents; hell; they don't even respect grandparents anymore. When I was coming up; you would seek grandpa or grandma for advice; now; youngsters just prey on old people; it's bullshit; and when I see it; I do something about it; but a person must be careful; because teenagers carry GUNS around here; but then again; SO DO I; so I shoot back

Old December 13th, 2007 #57
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
No offence to you summer, but who the fuck goes looking for a father who will instill fear in their children?That the most insane idea I've ever heard. Children don't thrive on fear. trust me i know what I'm talking about. They shrink into themselves and become shadows of their former selves.
You didn't understand what I meant. Children are affraid of their fathers. Not in the sense of oh no my dad is going to slit my throat, poison me or beat the hell out of me. Reason why kids are afraid of the father figure is because he IS the backbone. He says what is allowed and what is not allowed in households. He does not give in to children's tantrums nor states *oh it is ok honey that you just stole that candybar from the store now go to your room just don't do it again* like most mothers do nowadays. He installs fear into them, not by beating them, but by punishing them in a harsher manner than women do. Women come off as being easy and in a childs head what she says is "blah blah blah blah blah" where in a childs head the father says "do not do that again or you will be punished."

Do you get that?

A child with a sense of fear for his punishment from his father will think twice before doing the naughty deed, where he won't have the same fear towards a mothers punishment if all she is going to do is send him to his room, which most mothers do nowadays.

Old December 13th, 2007 #58
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
well Holly; how many children have you raised? I've had a hand is the raising of 11 total; counting my grandchildren; have you ever heard "spare the rod; spoil the child"? it's like I said before; I see and hear EVERYDAY where I live; teenagers cursing; hitting and even spitting on their own parents; this is one thing that's wrong with America's youth today; they were coddeled; and always had their way; never taught the value of a dollar; and just ran, roughshod over their parents; hell; they don't even respect grandparents anymore. When I was coming up; you would seek grandpa or grandma for advice; now; youngsters just prey on old people; it's bullshit; and when I see it; I do something about it; but a person must be careful; because teenagers carry GUNS around here; but then again; SO DO I; so I shoot back
I have 3 little sisters 3, 6 and 8 and a little brother under a year and due to our circumstances and variety of ages I am more as a mother to them as a sister.
I said that in my post, I do not pretend to be a complete parent but yes I have much experience with children.
I stand by my opinion that infants should not be whacked, if you think that is soft that is your choice. I think it is not only cruel but also not wise to use body punishment on a tiny child who may have no idea why this is happening, not to mention a risk of injury on a delicate small body.
A childs mind is very easy to shape your will on it, and if all you can think of is just "letting them have it" I would say you are not very creative and have a bad temper and are perhaps not suited for raising childen, even though you have. Yes I have heard the saying of the rod, I think this will best apply to someone who understands what the rod is for. I am a no nosense type of person so is my mother. As a child I did not try to pull much crap because I knew it would make my parents mad and there would be a bad result for me.
Sometimes I went past a line as children will do and I was punished for it, on occasion it was to get whacked, most often extra chores, writing pages of crap or being banned to my room with nothing to do. One thing I hate to do is to pick up dog crap, they knew it so I would be the dog crap person for a week if I did something bad and I would glady have taken many whacks instead of that.
I think that was a good style now that I can look back on it, and I copy it.
I do not need to be a terror with a child to have my way, they know not to make me mad by doing things they should not, and if they do there will be bad results for them.
I am respected and they fear to make me angry. If all I did was hit them they would maybe fear me more but the respect would turn to hate, then you are talking about a problem child once they reach their teen years.

Old December 13th, 2007 #59
Richard H.
Banned

2 and 3 year olds are not infants; they possess all the abilities to manipulate someone; if you don't see that; I'm sorry for you; I'm not a monster who beat my children or my grandchildren; and when in the presence of my grandbabies; they run to me yelling o'pa;o'pa; do you think they would do that if they were afraid of me; I'm impressed that you have had to "mother" your siblings; but it remains to be seen how babies rearing babies will work out; right? I know you are very young; but age is just a number in some cases; don't take this the wrong way; but I've had much more experience than you have in the raising of childrenBTW;who the hell are you to tell me I am unfit to raise children; you should choose your statements more closely

Old December 13th, 2007 #60
Holly
Self Bannned

Richard H. I see no reason to change anything I said, good day.

Thread