Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2018 #1
brutus

Default The beaner caravan

It's getting bigger by the day and the showdown at the boarder looms.

Here's my prediction

Trump will spend plenty of time playing the tough guy and FoxNews will continue to commiserate with most Americans and none of that will prevent the beaners from streaming in. They will dutifully play their part pretending to stop the illegal invasion of America, much in the same vain as Rush Limbaugh's useless 25 year-long hard line against "those damn liberals" that amounted to nothing but a losing rear-guard action to the degenerates, niggers, muds and kikes.

Of course there'll be the dramatic pretence of a standoff with plenty of give and take posturing from the puppets in the media. We'll see the little children suffering and that obligatory soldier with the itchy trigger finger who'll accidentally kill a beaner scaling a fence or swimming across the river. We'll see the tears of the relatives from the ABC TV studios with Leslie Stahl. And we'll learn all about the dead beaner's noble life of unselfish giving and deep love for his family and God.

After a few weeks in the overcrowded detention centers, the beaners will be put aboard planes and quietly relocated to your area of the country by Catholic charities and other organizations headed by pedophiles. And once there the beaners will do what beaners do, and that is to turn your neighborhood into a third world shit-hole full of brown turds who will be looking to fuck any white woman they see.

I know this sounds defeatest. But there is always hope, some brave men of resolve will take action and do something of note that will send a gigantic chunk of beaners flying into the promised land. It's quite possible that just one major incident would make them think twice about continuing their jew-led invasion.

We can be dreamers, too, ya know!

Old October 22nd, 2018 #2
Crowe

That's being realist, not defeatist.

If being optimistic is having misplaced confidence that jew lackeys in ZOG are going to do more than talk tough about immigration, then I got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #3
steven clark

Default The beaner caravan

It's a real-life Camp of the Saints. Itz here. What Trump should do is keep his word. Post troops along the border. If they enter, they are to forced back. Shot if necessary.
I know this would create a hellstorm of public opinion, but finally, we're at the point of keeping this country (white) or not. You can't stall any longer.

If it means losing House seats, then we're going to see things ratched up...although they already are.

I remember in the 1980's, during the civil war in Guatemala, refugees tried to enter Mexico. Unlike El Norte, Mexican troops shot anyone trying to come across. Refugee camps eventually were set up, but the refugees were controlled, forbidden to leave, and Mexico made it very clear it was mexico for Mexicans only.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
According to the U.S. Census Bureau (figures taken at the 2005 census) 460,000 Hondurans live there, making them the third largest Central American community in the U.S. Members of the Honduran community live mainly in: Florida-88,000 (24,000 in Miami alone), 68,000 in Texas (27,000 in Houston and 6,000 in Dallas), ...
Also, look how many have already been brought in, + how many those will have shitted out since, AND all the beaners who have been sent to every inch of Europe. These marches are a smoke screen.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #5
)))Marc(((

Default Mystery meat?

Trump's recent tweet mentions "mid easterners of unknown origin". WTF?

Old October 22nd, 2018 #6
Joe from OH

It's put up or shut up time for Trump on immigration.

He stops this beaner invasion, then he's for real. He doesn't and he's a fraud.

He can mobilize the military with going to (((Congress))). No excuses for him.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking the beaners

They aren't walking, they're riding in trucks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=1&v=meZenJFXVxY

The walking is for photo ops.

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 22nd, 2018 at 01:05 PM.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking beaner bullshit

And who is paying for the transpo, and to feed them, for sanitation etc etc ...this shite doesn't just 'happen' like in a hollywood movie ya know ...

Old October 22nd, 2018 #9
keifer

The timing of this with midterms elections.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #10
John Krump

Default John

The real problem is no one does anything about anything. I have been looking for some real Americans who want to really do something, but, I am unable to find any real American group. Don't say KKK because they are so infiltrated with FBI and others that when one of them farts the FBI is alerted. All I hear is talk talk talk and no action.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #11
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
And who is paying for the transpo, and to feed them, for sanitation etc etc ...this shite doesn't just 'happen' like in a hollywood movie ya know ...

But it could happen with (((hollywood))) funding.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #12
littlefieldjohn

Politics is a public conversation. The Jew swarm media pollutes this conversation with propaganda and censors “inconvenient” views from expression. The net effect is to warp America's understanding of reality and what is about to happen.

Old October 22nd, 2018 #13
Karl Lueger

They will eventually all be admitted in and excused under some kosher reason of showing true America love, etc..
But you are getting a better deal than we have in Europe since mestizo can function in society while stupid, dying Europe demands millions of niggers from Africa every month until all loser whiteskins are gone.

Rambo, John J.

Old October 24th, 2018 #14
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old October 24th, 2018 #15
)))Marc(((

Default A cat 4 ?

Ahem , so what about the hurricane?

Old October 25th, 2018 #16
T.Garrett
Banned

Exclamation The end

You are witnessing the slow motion end of the United States of America, it's not just this 'caravan' (and there will be many others after this) our country is being deliberately flooded with low IQ brown 'immigrants' who are being encouraged to hate and replace the natives as is the case in Europe. Ask yourself why this is only happening in Europe and America and who is instigating it, follow the money supporting these 'migrations' and who do you see?

The jew is bringing it to us NOW so what are we gonna do, whine or kill the dirty motherfuckers who have stolen the legacy our White ancestors left us here and are using hordes of spiggers to murder us and our way of life.

I say death to the jews!

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 25th, 2018 at 05:25 AM.

Old October 25th, 2018 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

As always excellent commentary from Way Of The World...

Old October 26th, 2018 #18
Susan

Angry

As of yesterday, the Administration is sending 800 to 1000 troops to southern border, and more will most likely follow. These are active duty troops.

Apparently, law prevents combat troops from being used in domestic situations.

AND...Trump and administration are considering closing southern border to all migrants.

We are at a point where the rubber meets the road. Something drastic must be done. Trump knows this.

He describes himself as a Nationalist not a globalist. How about we give him the benefit of the doubt until he shows us he will not take definitive action.

And we all know, whatever happens, it will end up in some court where some fucking leftist judge will override whatever happens.

All this shit is making me physically ill. Sicker than I already am. Goddammit...modern life in this country should NOT be this awful.

To have to be this consumed every minute of every day with political/social/criminal activities just shows how thoroughly the kikes have fucked our country.

Old October 26th, 2018 #19
Ray Allan

Technically under the Posse Comitatus Act, federal green niggers cannot be used like this except in a state of armed insurrection or invasion, and this beaner caravan does qualify as an invasion, just as all the millions of other illegal beaners that have been allowed to invade this country.

I wouldn't hold my breath about Trump acting in any forceful way to stop this just like last time, but we'll see.

I think you're right about some traitor federal judge overriding the whole thing, Susan.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 27th, 2018 #20
T.Garrett
Banned

Question How about bringing in some of our people ...

If these animals are let in, we should DEMAND that this country start taking in White refugees from South Africa. Our Afrikaner cousins would make intelligent, hard working citizens who would add ten times more to our society per man or woman than any of these fucking mestizos.

Shoot these spics, bring in the Boers!

Thread