Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2004 #1
Auschwitz_Part_II

Default Have you seen this UCC commercial?

A few days ago on the jew tube I saw an ad funded by the United Church of Christ which featured a line of people all waiting to get into a church with 2 guys--one white, one nigger--both bald--guarding the entrance to the building. The guys were dressed in black, and eventhough there was a white and black, the emphasis was on the white man as he was refusing admittance to non-whites, but allowing only whites to enter.

The suggestiveness was obviously that of the skinhead-looking-white man representing white racial homogeny and refusing acceptance of the non-whites, with the UCC claiming that they can stop this!

Did anyone else see it. It was by far one of the most anti-white commercials I've ever witnessed!

Here's an article on the ad taken off the UCC website: http://www.ucc.org/news/u121704.htm

Old December 19th, 2004 #2
COTW
Overseer

See it HERE

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old December 19th, 2004 #3
Border Ruffian

The ad I saw at the UCC site isn't the same one APII described. Is it somewhere else on the site? That one was a fun watch anyway. There's an old guy, i think he's asian actually, but he looks just like dubya would at 80. Right when they say "Or where you are on life's journey". That actor could find a lot of work I bet.

Old December 19th, 2004 #4
COTW
Overseer

My fault, HERE

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old December 19th, 2004 #5
Border Ruffian

Besides the obvious racial stuff I guess they're trying to appeal to people who've been rejected at club entrances? I could hook them up with a few new members. Local UCC better have some mops handy lol. Sometimes clubs keep people out for good reasons

When everyone else rejects you just drop on in to the UCC.

Thread