VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 23rd, 2021 #41
H.B.

Default "Dancing Grannies" virtue signaling about "fighting hunger"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-tragedy.html

I am sorry but who the fuck is hungry in America?

Didn't the racist nigger Obongo sign a TRILLION DOLLAR food stamp bill so MILLIONS of his fellow simians could feed at the public trough at the expense of Whitey?

Last edited by H.B.; November 23rd, 2021 at 08:43 AM. Reason: grammar

Old November 23rd, 2021 #42
alex revision

Last edited by alex revision; November 23rd, 2021 at 10:35 AM.

Old November 23rd, 2021 #43
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

After 400 years of living in a White country, it has been proven that Africans have stone age DNA that prevents a large percentage of them from assimilating and participating and succeeding in a White country. What is obvious, is that 400 years of history shows that just 12 percent of a White country being composed Africans leads to enormous national problems, civil wars, terrible Black on White crime, disunity and national suicide.

Old November 23rd, 2021 #44
Stewart Meadows

I'm sorry for crossposting, but this article is in my opinion important because it really shows how much jews hate white people:

Quote:
“Poor White People”: Sick Leftist Suggests Waukesha Killer Acted in “Self-Defense”

Then tries to play anti-semitism card after backlash.

By Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Monday, November 22, 2021

A left-wing social justice activist responded to the horrific tragedy at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin by sardonically commenting “poor white people” and joking that the murderer acted in “self-defense” against the crowd.

Yes, really.

At least five people were killed and dozens more injured after a suspect allegedly identified as as Darrell Edward Brooks Jr, a 39-year-old black male with a long criminal history, ploughed through victims while driving a speeding red SUV.

Some of the victims included a dance team of girls aged between 9 and 15 years old.
(...)
Entrepreneur and social justice activist Mark L. Feinberg reacted to the shocking incident by appearing to mock the victims.

After Feinberg, who is CEO of OTHRSource, sardonically remarked that the killer had acted in “self defense” against the parade attendees, a reference to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict, he was told by another Twitter user, “It was a Christmas parade, you nitwit.”

“Poor white people,” responded Feinberg.

He also responded to another tweet that called the tragedy “just terrible” by claiming the oppression faced by black people was far worse.
(...)
“More or less terrible than 402+ years of a systemic holocaust against black people (which has killed millions)?

After receiving a backlash to his vile comments, Feinberg then tried to play the anti-semitism card.

https://www.newswars.com/poor-white-...-self-defense/

Mark L. Feinberg. "Trust me, goyim."

Old November 23rd, 2021 #45
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm sorry for crossposting, but this article is in my opinion important because it really shows how much jews hate white people:

That’s a fucking Jew for you isn’t it?
The Jewsmedia gets the niggers feeling cocky and all riled up knowing they are frothing at the mouth to go fuck up some White folks.
Then, when it happens, the Jew mocks the dead and sad White folks and says they deserved it.
Then they cry about some one calling them names when some gets pissed off about it.
Niggers are dumb simple minded brutes.
Without the Jew they go back to their mud huts where they belong.
The Jews are getting so brazen and open with their hatred for us now.
I just don’t understand how so many people still cannot see it.
The White masses have got to wake up.

Last edited by Duitsebloed; November 24th, 2021 at 12:59 AM.

Old November 24th, 2021 #46
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiZOG View Post
Yup. Niggy did it. It couldn't stand all those wholesome "wypipo" havin' a good time, esp. just after white-boy got found not-guilty of shooting BLM-enablers.

When reached for comment, his grandmother said:
He a goot boy! He dindu muffin!

Old November 24th, 2021 #47
alex revision

Darrell Brooks called for violence against white people

Nov 24, 2021

The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews.

Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.

They included numerous posts attacking cops, comparing them to Ku Klux Klan members and calling them “violent street gangs” — as well as calling for violence toward white people, according to screenshots.

https://www.reportdoor.com/darrell-b...-white-people/

Old November 24th, 2021 #48
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duitsebloed View Post

That’s a fucking Jew for you isn’t it?
Of course it is. Just open your eyes and look at that ugly piece of shit.

And that's probably a Jewish humorist. A Jew with the word 'truth' on his T-shirt must be trying to be funny.

Old November 24th, 2021 #49
Jim B

The nigga providing the description is probably thinking "Oh sheeeit......I didn't know I was on muthafukin TV".

Old November 24th, 2021 #50
Jim B

Had a white man done this to a BLM gathering the MSM would be denouncing it 24/7 as a white supremacist attack and Republicans be virtue signaling on Twitter about the need to combat and destroy "white supremacy".

Old November 24th, 2021 #51
Tony Boone

[QUOTE=alex revision;2358018]

I get some satisfaction seeing this piece of shit chained and led around like the savage bastard that he is. The only thing that would be better is if he was swinging from the highest tree in that city’s square.

I only hope he’s being deprived of every comfort and humane gesture by the jailers.

That thing he’s wearing is a suicide blanket. They’ve apparently taken everything from him and are making him wear it. They are hot; like wearing a rug.

Old November 25th, 2021 #52
Robbie Key

Old November 25th, 2021 #53
Aleccrowley

Blm is claiming this is the beginning of the revolution.

Old November 25th, 2021 #54
Gladiatrix

[quote=Tony Boone;2358045]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

I get some satisfaction seeing this piece of shit chained and led around like the savage bastard that he is. The only thing that would be better is if he was swinging from the highest tree in that city’s square.

I only hope he’s being deprived of every comfort and humane gesture by the jailers.

That thing he’s wearing is a suicide blanket. They’ve apparently taken everything from him and are making him wear it. They are hot; like wearing a rug.
His latest victim to die was a child. Let's hope there's some "prison justice" for this piece of shit. I have heard child killers or rapists get it pretty hard in jail.

Old November 25th, 2021 #55
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Self defense??!!

The joo cries out in pain as it strikes you.

Old November 26th, 2021 #56
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleccrowley View Post
Blm is claiming this is the beginning of the revolution.
You're probably too young to recall a nigger named H Rap Brown. His message, played quite a bit in the 1960s was to "KILL WHITEY, EVEN IF YOU USE A GUN WITH POISON BBs!!! JUST KILL WHITEY!!!!!" Huey Newton (nigger) spouted the same shit.

Niggers have been spouting off racial hatred for as long as I've been older than six years old.

Old November 26th, 2021 #58
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

Old November 26th, 2021 #59
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Liberal media ignores Waukesha Christmas parade horror: Devine

By Miranda Devine
November 24, 2021

There’s a reason that the Waukesha massacre has faded from the national media.

There’s a reason that MSNBC and CNN and CBS refer to it as merely a “parade crash” and quickly move on to other news.

There’s a reason that President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have not prejudged the violent, racist, BLM-supporting career criminal charged with murder for driving his SUV deliberately into a Christmas parade in the mostly white Wisconsin town of Waukesha on Sunday, killing six innocents, including an 8-year-old boy, and injuring 62 others.

There’s a reason the media are incurious about the hate-filled, anti-white social-media posts of suspect Darrell Brooks.

Waukesha is of no interest to these people, not just because the story does not serve their political purposes, as the Kyle Rittenhouse case did when they wanted to paint Donald Trump as a white supremacist.

No, they are burying the Waukesha story because it threatens the very core of the progressive revolution convulsing the country: criminal-justice “reform.”

Six people would still be alive if Milwaukee had not been hijacked by progressive prosecutors.
Read the rest here:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/libera...horror-devine/

Old November 26th, 2021 #60
Ray Allan

Yep, down the memory hole it goes for Boobus Americanus.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread